Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I'm kinda curious why the MCs face is shown a few times within the first 50 or so renders, but then never shown again (from what I remember). Dev just get tired of doing the renders and changed it to first person only? Aside from when they wear the armor I guess.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
May 20, 2020
I found a small timing issue in 1.826 Public. Harper is simultaneously on the couch in the lobby Sunday morning with her hiking bag, and in her bedroom reading a book in bed.

Last edited:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
I found a small timing issue in 1.826 Public. Harper is simultaneously on the couch in the lobby Sunday morning with her hiking bag, and in her bedroom reading a book in bed.
yeah playing as you they get released compared to all at once runs into stuff like that...I think I found a chrys like that too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not exactly bug since she's supposed to be in her room at that time.

May 20, 2020
not exactly bug since she's supposed to be in her room at that time.
Actually that's a good example of a low priority bug where just a tweak in the scheduling logic is needed...

Same goes for one of Chrys's events triggering in the garage in the morning stating she was up all night the night before when the night before was a "Tactical cuddling session"

Reactions: Steppenwolf

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually that's a good example of a low priority bug where just a tweak in the scheduling logic is needed...

Same goes for one of Chrys's events triggering in the garage in the morning stating she was up all night the night before when the night before was a "Tactical cuddling session"
well tactical cuddling is another mess on schedule.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
technically, she could be awake all night next to you, so "up all night", but yeah it's the consequence of having too much freedom in choices. a simple check for who MC spent the night with would solve it. I don't think it will be fix any time soon.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Man just stumbled in here, game looks to have a lot of content looking at the change log and I peeked at a few pics of LIs in the thread Chrys alone is gonna force me to download this...hope the rest is as good.

• Haha
Reactions: arcanix507 and cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Superheroes Suck [v1.826 Public] [Solace]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.826public.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.superheroes.suck.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.superheroes.suck.the66/files/game.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes