Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Knight of Solace I've found some mistake or inconsistency, not sure what to call it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe these "Your Aptitude has increased!" messages will fix themselves once the story is allowed to progress further in future update...

Last edited:

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Knight of Solace I've found some mistake or inconsistency, not sure what to call it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe these "Your Aptitude has increased!" messages will fix themselves once the story is allowed to progress further in future update...
Hey there!

A lot like the progression, I'm aware of these issues and just waiting for the revisions to be finished before I go back a redo the pacing. I don't want to change around too many of these right now because it could affect returning save files.

Redmark453

Dec 8, 2018
Can someone tell me what I have to do in Riley's event where "i should check on her and purchase protective back of brace" something like this says, I have no idea also I can not do the patrol mission I think I have not completed the event of Riley

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Can someone tell me what I have to do in Riley's event where "i should check on her and purchase protective back of brace" something like this says, I have no idea also I can not do the patrol mission I think I have not completed the event of Riley
You trigger it like the last two Riley events. You go visit the gym in the morning. If she's not there the first day, then she will be there the following day.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Stuck with Chrys' ??? Event Progress too. All the other girls are done, except Chrys' ???
Also using the mod. Any way to move forward?
You should ask in the mod's thread. The mod created the problem, solution should be provided there

Reactions: Knight of Solace

A9433

Jul 2, 2018
I can't seem to trigger any of the new Chrys events and I only got one Riley event. Any suggestions?

EDIT: nevermind, just ignore me
What solved the problem? I am done with all the other events but I cant seem to continue after the first 3 Chrys events

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
What solved the problem? I am done with all the other events but I cant seem to continue after the first 3 Chrys events
I just checked the hints and figured out what I needed to do next. Been a while an I don't remember the specific thing that I needed to do.

Alodjinn

Sep 6, 2018
I am also curious about beach girl / Victoria .
I didn't catch before the possibly of Valentina being in the bathroom in the second dream sequence but it make sense.
But in the third you can see her trying to seduce the MC by appearing innocent/helpless while the MC has a realization that he like the other girls for who they are not the illusion she pushed.
After that the second time we see her in the flesh , it is the time we "find" the abandoned cat .
It's possible she is Lovestruck accomplice but i think she is mush more connected to the MC than that.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Hey everyone,

There's a more in-depth update on my Patreon, but I wanted to also give one here so that you're not in the dark about all this. I had a major, and fairly devastating, death in the family around Christmas time last year, and it looks like I'm going to have another one later in the upcoming week. As a result, Superheroes Suck's next release will be delayed.

Anticipate Version 0.70 [Early] to come out six weeks from today.

I apologize for the delay,

~Solace

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hey everyone,

There's a more in-depth update on my Patreon, but I wanted to also give one here so that you're not in the dark about all this. I had a major, and fairly devastating, death in the family around Christmas time last year, and it looks like I'm going to have another one later in the upcoming week. As a result, Superheroes Suck's next release will be delayed.

~Solace
I am so sorry for your loss(es) KoS, I hope you and your family find some comfort and warmth in this trying time and we'll see you after you've had time to grieve. Take care of yourself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey everyone,

~Solace
sorry to hear.

Xtmr61

Oct 8, 2019
Hey everyone,

~Solace
Sorry for your loss brother, please take care of yourself and your loved ones, updates can wait but your family and health are of paramount importance

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes