Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
so far the only things that make a difference that isn't immediately visible seems to be that you gotta train every chance you get if you ever plan on fighting and depending on who you lose your virginity to you will have different conversations with jake, i think theres 3 ones you can lose virginity to which is childhood friend, zombie or stripper
I try to point out the Dead Ends and how you get them, so I believe I pointed out that if you did not train enough, you would get a dead end. If you have a better way of showing it, let me know (this was the first walkthrough I did of this kind of game, so I am not sure of the best format to use).

I believe you can also lose virginity to Liz, and you get 2++ with Jake for it. I noted 2 of the different routes in the walkthrough since they changed the Jake variable.

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
Took awhile, but here is a very basic walkthrough for the choices for this game (it is not prettiest walkthrough, but it works I hope). I won't promise that I have 100% accuracy, but it should be good enough. If you find any errors or improvements, let me know.
I have to say thank you, I found a scene I believed impossible thanks to this.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Those are the three options that are noted down in variables, yes. My protagonist actually lost his virginity to Angelina, but the game doesn't make a note of that. Dev probably thought it was impossible, or overlooked it.
man i suck at names was Angelina the slutty cheerleader? cuz i dont think there was any penetrative sex with her before being forced into the stripper path, might just be remembering wrong tho

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Doesn't the camgirl scenes happen regardless though ? I'm pretty sure it's Amber's storyline beginning.
Potentially. The MC talking to her may get her interested in doing it. Then it'll probably separate into 2 paths like with her sister

Jun 25, 2017
My hero name was "Fitz". Felt like some self depreciation was in order after I got 100 people killed.

Whats this about the MC's power being "adaptation". Its kinda explicit that his power is shape shifting with the ability to emulate other creatures and read minds which sets him apart from Ella who's extra ability seems to be extra sensory. She's stated that the children can develop power not possessed by the parents.
Also saw some talk of him "yoinking" other powers? Is there some thing to suggest he can emulate another monsters power or is that just wish fulfillment speaking?
Also with the "adaptation" angle; they literally call progressing through the "stages" evolution. Adaptation is kinda implied with all of them. At their height I'd expect they can't match the parents for magnitude but might have "branched" in ways they hadn't.
As for the MC being "already perfect" in Ella's words before she iced him. No idea. From what I've seen he hasn't demonstrated any ability to "steal" abilities, he's still evolving, and he doesn't possess Ella's own extra sensory abilities, so maybe its a measure of compatibility?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Whats this about the MC's power being "adaptation". Its kinda explicit that his power is shape shifting with the ability to emulate other creatures and read minds which sets him apart from Ella who's extra ability seems to be extra sensory. She's stated that the children can develop power not possessed by the parents.
Also saw some talk of him "yoinking" other powers? Is there some thing to suggest he can emulate another monsters power or is that just wish fulfillment speaking?
Also with the "adaptation" angle; they literally call progressing through the "stages" evolution. Adaptation is kinda implied with all of them. At their height I'd expect they can't match the parents for magnitude but might have "branched" in ways they hadn't.
As for the MC being "already perfect" in Ella's words before she iced him. No idea. From what I've seen he hasn't demonstrated any ability to "steal" abilities, he's still evolving, and he doesn't possess Ella's own extra sensory abilities, so maybe its a measure of compatibility?
That's called theorizing. Right about now it could be any number of things. We're discussing theories because it keeps us busy and entertained. No theory is invalid so long as it has the slightest possibility of being right.
WeirdWorld has, so far, been extremely good at dropping hints that can lead in any number of direction, and surprising us with the result anyway.

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Wait, if Amber isn't the cam girl... then who is it?
I think just some random character. We know it isn't Amber though. While MC was watching he runs to Amber's room to see if it's actually her and it wasn't. What I think though is that there's possibility it'll get her interested in it

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I think just some random character. We know it isn't Amber though. While MC was watching he runs to Amber's room to see if it's actually her and it wasn't. What I think though is that there's possibility it'll get her interested in it
I thought so too but then I considered the possibility of her recording beforehand and uploading at a different time, as she probably doesn't have the whole room to herself all the time and this would prevent her from getting caught as well (like the MC tried to do). Buuuut it looks like I was overthinking it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I thought so too but then I considered the possibility of her recording beforehand and uploading at a different time, as she probably doesn't have the whole room to herself all the time and this would prevent her from getting caught as well (like the MC tried to do). Buuuut it looks like I was overthinking it.
Also that's not how streaming works.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Theories make the game and discussions more interesting. Especially with this kind of game and how there's a lot going on. It's also enjoyable to hear and read other people's thoughts and how they interpreted certain scenes.

I have a few gigabrain takes that will most likely not happen but there's enough factors in game to support it in some way, currently. One of them is that the MC being "perfect" has to do with his ability having the potential to be an Authority that allows him to be peers with Numbered Monsters when he reaches Natural Evo Lvl 5. Basically being Independent from their system but gaining all the benefits and "glory" of/as a Numbered.

It goes further because it would explain why Ella wanted it bad enough, before evolving, that she'll kill the MC if he reveals he has this ability. She was also disappointed by confirming she really didn't have it after reaching lvl 5 artificially(this lvl is really important). There's more to the theory that goes into how Natural Evolution vs Artificial Evolution work. Some of which has some confirmed details(Natural > Artificial) but otherwise head canon.

We think Natural Evo isn't capped at lvl 5 vs Artificial, which has lvl 5 as the final. There's theories(my own) that once you cross a certain threshold with Artificial Evolution, you lose your path because you sever your connection/link to your Monster Parent too much or entirely, causing you to plateau. Said link is found within your soul or spirit. You learn about this link in game when you have high corruption during the Minyak scene.

You might say, "well, if that happens with the authority part above, involving the possibility of becoming a numbered monster or equals with them, why would the Monsters allow it to happen?". I would say because the process could be something that usually always fail in the end. So, from their perspective, they gain a very powerful spawn under them that they have full control over since it's via all Natural Evolutions. There's no guarantee that the power will become an "authority", just the possibility of it.

I could go further with it but it would take a lot of explaining(and I really do mean a lot). I would rather wait until after playing this update coming soon to give me a better picture that could further or dial back the theory. Again though, it's a theory and I don't see any of this being true but it's a fun thought to form from what's there in game.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
But she have the same blue nail polish tho
100% our cam girl is amber :WeSmart:
Well, maybe, maybe not, but as she herself said to the MC when prompted "she is not the only one who polishes their nails blue"
Also I'd point out to the scene of the MC confronting Amber while his phone is still blasting the stream, if my memory isn't fucking up.
Hard to think it's her when the stream is still going on while she's right in front of us. And a recording isn't a stream, since you can't know in advance to react to messages and donations. Also, Amber can't just duplicate herself, and I doubt it's going to be Liz using her sister's colors : not only it's Amber's route and not Liz, but I don't think Liz would do something like that to her twin.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Theories make the game and discussions more interesting. Especially with this kind of game and how there's a lot going on. It's also enjoyable to hear and read other people's thoughts and how they interpreted certain scenes.

I have a few gigabrain takes that will most likely not happen but there's enough factors in game to support it in some way, currently. One of them is that the MC being "perfect" has to do with his ability having the potential to be an Authority that allows him to be peers with Numbered Monsters when he reaches Natural Evo Lvl 5. Basically being Independent from their system but gaining all the benefits and "glory" of/as a Numbered.

It goes further because it would explain why Ella wanted it bad enough, before evolving, that she'll kill the MC if he reveals he has this ability. She was also disappointed by confirming she really didn't have it after reaching lvl 5 artificially(this lvl is really important). There's more to the theory that goes into how Natural Evolution vs Artificial Evolution work. Some of which has some confirmed details(Natural > Artificial) but otherwise head canon.

We think Natural Evo isn't capped at lvl 5 vs Artificial, which has lvl 5 as the final. There's theories(my own) that once you cross a certain threshold with Artificial Evolution, you lose your path because you sever your connection/link to your Monster Parent too much or entirely, causing you to plateau. Said link is found within your soul or spirit. You learn about this link in game when you have high corruption during the Minyak scene.

You might say, "well, if that happens with the authority part above, involving the possibility of becoming a numbered monster or equals with them, why would the Monsters allow it to happen?". I would say because the process could be something that usually always fail in the end. So, from their perspective, they gain a very powerful spawn under them that they have full control over since it's via all Natural Evolutions. There's no guarantee that the power will become an "authority", just the possibility of it.

I could go further with it but it would take a lot of explaining(and I really do mean a lot). I would rather wait until after playing this update coming soon to give me a better picture that could further or dial back the theory. Again though, it's a theory and I don't see any of this being true but it's a fun thought to form from what's there in game.
Quite an interesting theory.
I also have one of my own.

I believe that the word "perfect" meant that MC can steal powers, which is the ultimate evolutionary ability. Let's not forget that she used this word only after we revealed to her that we had "borrowed" the abilities / characteristics of certain animals. In addition, we have proof that it works also on super humans, because we gained some powers of the guy who made zombies out of black slime.

Ella has very similar abilities to MC but there are significant differences. Ella can change her body without restriction and at will. Her starting point is much higher than the one MC had. Unfortunately, her body is also her limitation. Although she could turn into a snake, for example, she would not have poisonous teeth. Her current form would only change shape to snake. MC is able to turn into a full-fledged snake, which would be 100% the same as the original. Unfortunately, he is limited in that he would first need to find such a snake and touch it. So take the ability to make perfect copies (+ combine the characteristics of different copies) and the ability to copy / steal other people's power, and here you have something every superhuman would love to have.

I also believe that Ella has the ability to absorb dead superhumans. That's why she gives away so many pills and tries to make her "childrens" reach their full potential. But given her behavior, I conclude that she is only able to absorb your current level of power, and that absorbed power inside her no longer evolves. Therefore, she needs only strongest individuals with the most useful abilities.

And regarding Natural and Artificial Evolutions...
I believe that artificial evolution is just an improvement on your current abilities. Something like +200% to all current stats and abilities. But natural evolution is something completely different. Not only will you get a general power boost, but there will probably be some changes and/or new abilities. In addition, the change is much more personal and adapts to your needs.

P.S.
Serum for artificial evolution is most likely created by processing monsters.

4.80 star(s) 333 Votes