DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
yes please yes please yes please
i dont care if its a fucking monster like minyak or goddess like Alexis/Nico i want them belly to baloon with mc emo spawn
perhaps xanthe can tickle mc level 2 balls to produce fertile cumm
Ah, a fellow companion. Well met.

You already know I'm trying to impregnate Mommy 4th. Then there's Alexis, Nico, Danica, Alice and hell even Ella's crazy ass. Don't even get me started on the Minyaks. If I could, I'd breed their entire slutty race.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Ah, a fellow companion. Well met.

You already know I'm trying to impregnate Mommy 4th. Then there's Alexis, Nico, Danica, Alice and hell even Ella's crazy ass. Don't even get me started on the Minyaks. If I could, I'd breed their entire slutty race.
Drako...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It wouldn't shock me at all if Hero secretly had a powerful monster on their side. One of those leaders could be a highly intelligent monster, maybe? As for Ella, it seems she's going at it solo, or at least without the 3rd and 4th Numbered from the dialogue during her 5th Evolution scene.
Yeah I can't wait to the surprise not surprise style being a monster behind the organization all this time.

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
To be fair, while I'd love to see some impregnation content, it'd be pretty difficult to implement with most of the current LIs. Alice definitely isn't getting pregnant for a long time since she's cast to be a long-term ally. Ambitious girls like Tess, Amber, etc. are definitely not in the running (yet) either.

The Minyak and other monsters are probably our best bet if we want impregnation content anytime soon (i.e. within the next couple of real years).

I would generally be satisfied with girls like Alice and Tiffany hinting at a desire to bear MC's babies. :love:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
To be fair, while I'd love to see some impregnation content, it'd be pretty difficult to implement with most of the current LIs. Alice definitely isn't getting pregnant for a long time since she's cast to be a long-term ally. Ambitious girls like Tess, Amber, etc. are definitely not in the running (yet) either.

The Minyak and other monsters are probably our best bet if we want impregnation content anytime soon (i.e. within the next couple of real years).

I would generally be satisfied with girls like Alice and Tiffany hinting at a desire to bear MC's babies. :love:
Alice did but that was sex talk. Tiffany on the other hand was a straight up pregnancy denier. She crushed everyone's dream by saying we're sterile. Imagine the twist that she said it just to get the MC to impregnate her the entire time.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Alice did but that was sex talk. Tiffany on the other hand was a straight up pregnancy denier. She crushed everyone's dream by saying we're sterile. Imagine the twist that she said it just to get the MC to impregnate her the entire time.
Sounds like something she'd do, it'd be a nice backup plan for her in the case MC gets killed for whatever reason.

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Tiffany on the other hand was a straight up pregnancy denier. She crushed everyone's dream by saying we're sterile. Imagine the twist that she said it just to get the MC to impregnate her the entire time.
That, my friend, is just the segue for a harem member to go to yandere levels to bear the MC's kids...

Yeah, I'm a sucker for that sort of power tripping. No, I'm not delusional enough to believe that will actually happen, unfortunately.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
And the reason we haven't seen her at H.E.R.O. is that she is currently going through weird complications because she is evolving while being pregnant at the same time!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Honestly, it does keep coming up. I wish people would accept the Ella thing equally as the Hero thing. But this topic has grown stale so it's time to move on.

Speaking of you catching up, I should spam random theories so that you have to read through 5 pages worth of mindblowing mental gymnastics until the next update hits. Then by the time you catch up, the next wave comes from the new update. Sounds like a plan, you agree? :devilish:

I do have a question to ask everyone but I'll do that later today. I have to organize my thoughts first.
You underestimate my capacity to ignore posts. :KEK:

How about we talk about how much the game needs impregnation and pregnancy content instead? :BootyTime:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no thanks.

Yes, that was most likely the 3rd Numbered since it's Ella's Monster Parent and we haven't seen other monsters talk to other's spawn in their head. It's just like how the 4th Numbered(or 3rd if you chose him) talks to the MC at times.

When Ella reached her 5th Evolution, She told the 3rd to go back to sleep like the others(Numbered?). That's why I think she's going at it alone now. Probably because she wasn't the one.
I always understood that as Ella being a bratty "Shut up Dad ! You're not even my real Dad ! Fuck you !". Basically telling her monster parent to fuck off because she rejects monsters. Seemed fitting to her character.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So how do you make money in this game?
You don't. You get some at some points in the story but ultimately it is very much useless. All the items in the shop do is, for some of them, unlock adotional masturbation scenes, and that's about it.
You'll get a crapton of money at some point and be able to clear out the shop and still have money to spare anyway.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now that I got my thoughts in order. I wanted to ask everybody what 5 to 6 man team they would build if they could choose anyone to be apart of it. There's no restrictions, besides the Numbered and other monsters. You can choose anybody with obviously the MC taking 1 spot.

For me, it would be Danica as my sniper/assassin, Deryl as my gear maker, and Michael as our tactician. My last two would be a pick of Alice and Laurie or Jake. Alice can do heavy damage while Jake or Laurie can lock down the targets.

You'll notice that my group hovers around lvl 2s and lvl 1s. That's mostly for balance sake and because I want everyone in the team to contribute. I believe my team, with the MC, can take down some lvl 3s to possibly late lvl 3 monsters and maybe even some superhumans on that lvl.

This is for the current MC(Peak lvl 2?), Danica(lvl 2), Alice(Peak lvl 1), Michael(lvl 1), Deryl(lvl 1) and Jake(lvl 2) or Laurie(lvl 2) in game. If Alice or the MC reach their next evolution next update, or Michael unlocks his power, the team could change drastically.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes