bebroeater

May 7, 2022
My team would be:

The MC - Extremely versatile, pretty smart and can hit pretty hard. Insane stamina and regeneration. Could function as a tank if needed. All around a really solid choice.

Jake - Will easily control fodder enemies while being a pretty good support against stronger ones. His durability isn't crazy, but he should be fine as long as he doesn't get directly in the way of a threat. He should also be able to stall if needed.

Alice - Hardhitter with AOE. She's pretty well experienced as a fighter, and her destructive power is crazy. If needed she could use her giant crazy AOE attack, but it'll be better reserved for extreme situations.

Michael - Great durability, and he's one of the best fighters (if not the best we've seen so far) in the game. We don't know what powers he has right now, but even now he's able to best a fight with a superhuman. Not to mention the fact that he killed Oscar and the lightning monster as a human. Could also function as a secondary tank.

Laurie - Her crystallization can come in handy, she's also a good support. Not much to talk other than that, we haven't seen too much of her.

Danica - Her black cross attack can do some serious damage. The MC and Michael could cover her if needed. Her Kryq's are also a good long range option.

Jake could use his Command: Halt to make hitting attacks that would be generally hard to land easier (The MC's mantis shrimp punch, Laurie's daggers, Danica's Kryq's, I assume would mostly be avoided by a high LVL 3 monster) The MC, Michael and Alice would be in front lines, tanking and fighting the most. Alice would use her agility to do suprise attacks if needed. Meanwhile Danica and Laurie snipe the enemy from a distance. If the enemy decides to go for the ranged support, Jake could stop them (even if it's for a moment) by using Command: Retreat. If the enemy decides to target Jake, he should be able to stall enough for the MC, Michael and Alice to distract the enemy again. And if the situation is really dire, Alice could use her huge AOE while Jake uses Command: Halt to make sure the enemy gets hit as hard as possible.

I think this a pretty good team. But let me know what y'all think.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I wonder what kind of response our dad will have after the public reveal, unless he already knew something about us. Would be nice to be a fly on the wall seeing jeff and our dad talk a out us. If he didnt know, maybe we can soothe things over by offering him a new helping hand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dysphorika

alkeera

May 1, 2018
I wonder what kind of response our dad will have after the public reveal, unless he already knew something about us. Would be nice to be a fly on the wall seeing jeff and our dad talk a out us. If he didnt know, maybe we can soothe things over by offering him a new helping hand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or mc could turn into female in order to infiltrate stripclub where jeff and dad talk about important stuff and give them a lapdance in order to spy on them or scan their memories. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Or mc could turn into female in order to infiltrate stripclub where jeff and dad talk about important stuff and give them a lapdance in order to spy on them or scan their memories. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol we are so sick, but thats the funny part.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This thought popped into my mind randomly but do any of you think other than humanity, can any other species on Earth get powers? Or do you think it's a human exclusive.

Personally, I think it's probably a human exclusive (since for now all we know is that humans are targeted) but perhaps a closely related species like Orangutans could maybe get it too.
(Now I can't get the damn idea of a supe'd up Orangutan coming out of the mist to fight the MC on some Gorilla Grodd type shit)

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
This thought popped into my mind randomly but do any of you think other than humanity, can any other species on Earth get powers? Or do you think it's a human exclusive.

Personally, I think it's probably a human exclusive (since for now all we know is that humans are targeted) but perhaps a closely related species like Orangutans could maybe get it too.
(Now I can't get the damn idea of a supe'd up Orangutan coming out of the mist to fight the MC on some Gorilla Grodd type shit)
The wanabee lancelot mc fight this update is literally a crow

Aug 30, 2022

The wanabee lancelot mc fight this update is literally a crow
A "Valraven" ("Raven of the Slain") is a mythological creature from germanic folklore – e.g., in Danish, it's "Valravn" or in Old High German it's "walahraban".

According to folklore, a raven becomes a "Valraven" if they manage to eat the heart of a slain king, thus gaining the human's soul, knowledge, and the ability to speak. They are described as malicious monsters – leading people astray – and having superhuman powers. In other accounts, they're described as restless souls searching for redemption, trying to free themselves from their animal countenance by consuming hearts, thereby gaining the ability to transform into knights.

If folklore applies to "Superhuman", Valraven could either be a monster, an animal, or a human. Still the idea of a sentient, talking monster is pretty neat.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
A "Valraven" ("Raven of the Slain") is a mythological creature from germanic folklore – e.g., in Danish, it's "Valravn" or in Old High German it's "walahraban".

According to folklore, a raven becomes a "Valraven" if they manage to eat the heart of a slain king, thus gaining the human's soul, knowledge, and the ability to speak. They are described as malicious monsters – leading people astray – and having superhuman powers. In other accounts, they're described as restless souls searching for redemption, trying to free themselves from their animal countenance by consuming hearts, thereby gaining the ability to transform into knights.

If folklore applies to "Superhuman", Valraven could either be a monster, an animal, or a human. Still the idea of a sentient, talking monster is pretty neat.
huh,the more you know
thanks for the information

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
❤ What if Ella dies in the near future, so MC eventually goes back in time (as Deus), desperately trying to save her? ❤
It's more likely that the Dead End monster/King is the MC from the future than Deus. He did tell Valravn, during the flashback, that he reminded him of his Bride. I also recall Ella telling the current MC about Valravn being out there and to be careful. Ella equals the Bride and him recalling about her makes him remember about Valravn(future) so he turns the injured Raven into Valravn, unknowingly.

How would that make sense if that happened in the past but he's the MC? The MC got so powerful and batshit crazy in the future, he devoured and consumed everyone. When he regained his sanity, in the future, he flew himself into the past but went too far and shattered himself into pieces we know as the Numbered. Now he roams around for thousands of years waiting for the Numbered to leave their planes to regain his power back. Also, during the Dead End, you notice how Ella wasn't shown to be killed like Mother and the MC. It cuts as the MC leaves her.

If it wasn't obvious enough, I'm not being serious about the above lol. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes