Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It's more likely that the Dead End monster/King is the MC from the future than Deus. He did tell Valravn, during the flashback, that he reminded him of his Bride. I also recall Ella telling the current MC about Valravn being out there and to be careful. Ella equals the Bride and him recalling about her makes him remember about Valravn(future) so he turns the injured Raven into Valravn, unknowingly.

How would that make sense if that happened in the past but he's the MC? The MC got so powerful and batshit crazy in the future, he devoured and consumed everyone. When he regained his sanity, in the future, he flew himself into the past but went too far and shattered himself into pieces we know as the Numbered. Now he roams around for thousands of years waiting for the Numbered to leave their planes to regain his power back. Also, during the Dead End, you notice how Ella wasn't shown to be killed like Mother and the MC. It cuts as the MC leaves her.

If it wasn't obvious enough, I'm not being serious about the above lol. :KEK:
1674071157339.png

Aug 30, 2022
Upcoming Update!

"For this release I'd like to get it out sometime before Feb. 10th… if it's not ready by then, it won't be released."

I see you been trying to clap Emily's dog too (Jk) ...sadly no bestiality from what I know lol.
Shadow(Emily's Dog) ain't the only one looking to get dogged. Christie freaky ass alluded to wanting the MC to fuck her as a dog lol. I'm mostly joking but I wouldn't put it pass her.
The reaction of Superhuman's fan base once we're able to knot Christie in dog form. :WeSmart: :KEK:

Christie Dog.png

Last edited:

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
The reaction of Superhuman's fan base once we're able to knot Christie in dog form. :WeSmart: :KEK:

View attachment 2322137
MC needs to hurry up and use his canine memories to practice using a knotted phallus. Then, when he starts impregnating his girls near the endgame, let the knotting bonanza begin! And, hopefully, proper knotting rather than the pre-inflated bullshit that seems to be the norm.

Eh, lemme dream. :HideThePain:

alkeera

May 1, 2018
MC needs to hurry up and use his canine memories to practice using a knotted phallus. Then, when he starts impregnating his girls near the endgame, let the knotting bonanza begin! And, hopefully, proper knotting rather than the pre-inflated bullshit that seems to be the norm.

Eh, lemme dream. :HideThePain:
Nah. Let him have second minidick emerging from main one aka Aliens style.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Can the MC change other chars gender already?

I remember he could only change someone in prison. Anyone else that he can genderbend now, besides himself and the person in the prison?
Right now, changing other people is a very complicated skill for the MC. Changing himself is easy because it's his own body, fully under the influence of his superhuman nature. But for others, the natural tendencies of the body are hard to manage without fucking up everything.
Giving his own appearance to a willing person was one thing. Changing a willing person (the inmate in question) into the opposite gender was another, likely successful because they actually deeply wanted it (I'm not gonna go into details but basically in the ballpark of that person being trans so the subconscious and body didn't reject the change).
Changing someone not willing, or not fully embracing it at least, is likely to cause complications that could lead to horrible outcomes.

And I doubt the MC is willing to take the risk of maiming friends just for a fuck-session. Plus there aren't any guys amonghst his friends who'd want to do that, pretty sure.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Right now, changing other people is a very complicated skill for the MC. Changing himself is easy because it's his own body, fully under the influence of his superhuman nature. But for others, the natural tendencies of the body are hard to manage without fucking up everything.
Giving his own appearance to a willing person was one thing. Changing a willing person (the inmate in question) into the opposite gender was another, likely successful because they actually deeply wanted it (I'm not gonna go into details but basically in the ballpark of that person being trans so the subconscious and body didn't reject the change).
Changing someone not willing, or not fully embracing it at least, is likely to cause complications that could lead to horrible outcomes.

And I doubt the MC is willing to take the risk of maiming friends just for a fuck-session. Plus there aren't any guys amonghst his friends who'd want to do that, pretty sure.
Made me think when tried to change the body of other inmates in the prison, was an epic fail.

Reactions: Rutonat
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes