DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Seeing as the MC is basically at his peak for the 2nd Evolution, I hope so. The Dev has been such a tease with it. I legit took the bait during the Valravn fight, on my first try, knowing full well it wasn't going to happen. :KEK:

While I am excited to see it in the future, I'm glad the dev didn't rush it at the same time. We got to see the MC push his abilities to their limit for lvl 1 and lvl 2. When we get lvl 3, we'll be able to see the improvements and how great the gulf in power is compared to his lvl 2 and lower self.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Last time I played (Jake?) hurt the girl, can we kill jake? how much content has been added since that part?
You're in for a treat. A lot has happened since then. You're just after the MC vs Klaus and him evolving to lvl 2. That's still pretty early in the game. As for how much content's been added, it's a lot. Also to answer your question without spoiling. Yes, you can fight Jake. What happens during that is up to you.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
So i spontaneously midjourneyd our mc a bit for no reason.
Started from this pic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what i got (sorry for the lack of boobs):
His face looks like that fucking crocodile scp

Aug 30, 2022
So i spontaneously midjourneyd our mc a bit for no reason.
Started from this pic:
This is what i got (sorry for the lack of boobs):
Those red eyes remind me of an early version of female MC.

4ac377adc8aaff5c3906031a2396fe1694cb9b30c5483cf7d263c29b35e95610.jpg

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I'm ashamed to admit, I don't understand the walkthrough at all.
Ignore the first parts. It tells you what can happen when but that isn't so important. Scrolling down to "Main Story" gives you every choice that happens during the main story and what happens if you pick it.
Scrolling down much, much further gives you overviews over the individual sidestories, like training, gym, cheerleaders, amber and so on. Again, what choices you can take and what consequences those choices will have.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Those red eyes remind me of an early version of female MC.
Well, i attempted to gorefield your picture too just because, but apparently it is too nsfw for midjourney (both source pic and prompt). So i tried various models via diffusion colab but all i could get were stupid sexy monster girls.

I completely forgot that there is a non-lewd variant of clothed fmc in existence with which midjourney was ok, so i also leave it here.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes