masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Ella can change the atmosphere in her 4th level and MC's abilities are similar to her (he's also possibly more talented based on that one Dead End where he chooses to show his entire skillset).
Different, not more talented, although he might be more talented simply due to his role as the protagonist. Depends. MC's skillset is likelier to be the perfect balance between Body and Memory that Ella craves. Ella leans heavily towards Body.

Due to this, MC's level 5 manifestation might be radically different from that of Ella; Ella's base matter manipulation is likely superior to that of the MC.

Doesn't him telling her about that ability lead to Dead End 3, where Momster 4th is killed by an unknown entity?
Nope, that's the too powerful, too fast end. Revealing the memory reading just has Ella kill MC immediately.

Moreover, I wonder if she can read memories like the MC does; I doubt it.
She almost certainly can't. Too many things would be nonsensical otherwise, too many plot holes. It's probably going to be the main reason MC will be able to perfectly heal Mia, while Ella couldn't.

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
We're getting awfully close to version 1.0, and there's still so much story that hasn't happened. I'm assuming that the end of the game will be around the time MC reaches his 5th level, whereas the MC right now is in his 2nd(or 3rd, cant remember). Will the game continue to be updated past 1.0, like 1.1 and 1.5, etc? Or will the game have a second part, like Superhuman 2.0?

Reactions: Blizzard99

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
We're getting awfully close to version 1.0, and there's still so much story that hasn't happened. I'm assuming that the end of the game will be around the time MC reaches his 5th level, whereas the MC right now is in his 2nd(or 3rd, cant remember). Will the game continue to be updated past 1.0, like 1.1 and 1.5, etc? Or will the game have a second part, like Superhuman 2.0?
I assume the game will get past 1.0, but that's my guess. And you're right, there's still plenty of plot lines and other content that has yet to happen. Overall I think it makes more sense for the versions to continue past 1.0, unless some really huge twist happens.

Reactions: HatlessHobie
Dec 1, 2021
Ella can change the atmosphere in her 4th level and MC's abilities are similar to her (he's also possibly more talented based on that one Dead End where he chooses to show his entire skillset).

I think MC would reach a level where he can change his surroundings. Although, he would have difficulties create something that he hasn't seen in person.
What if he manages to actually use the powers of the monsters he consumes?

That is the only Alex Mercer skill he did not steal yet.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
What if he manages to actually use the powers of the monsters he consumes?

That is the only Alex Mercer skill he did not steal yet.
I think he would reach that stage soon enough. I remember that we can buy something from the shopkeeper that unlocks a new power. MC probably learns the skill to copy (by consumption) other monster's power after that.

Dec 1, 2021
I think he would reach that stage soon enough. I remember that we can buy something from the shopkeeper that unlocks a new power. MC probably learns the skill to copy (by consumption) other monster's power after that.
Maybe then we can finally get that glowy badass armor from Prototype 2.
Nova Tela.png
A man can dream right?
what about the tentacle dicks?
My bro can transform literally any part of his body into a functioning dick and have several tentacle cocks, yet you don't have that many scenes where he uses that, damn.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Amber and Liz Redesign

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game is about ready, will release it in a few days, just needs to be tested and stuff.
I do hope they keep the original hair color though, that's my only issue with the new style, feel like we already have enough black haired characters. Everything else is BEAUTIFUL!

Edit: Zooming in, that could just be the lighting, though I do believe he/she made them a bit more darker brunette than they were originally.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Amber and Liz Redesign

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game is about ready, will release it in a few days, just needs to be tested and stuff.
Looks great, minus the eye color. Hope they keep their signature Blue and Green looks. Most of the redesigns have come out looking great. The only one that seemed a bit off was Alexis redesign but after sitting on it awhile, it's the formal dress she's wearing that throws me off. That's why I want to see her in game because she doesn't seem like the type to wear that. I'm also curious what a hypothetical redesign for Danica would look like now.

As for the update coming soon, I think I might come sooner from the hype alone. I got to go finish up all of these other games I'm playing. That way I can no life this update when it comes out.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes