Nov 29, 2019
I believe I chose Atlas at the time because I thought he looked like the Warframe.

Maybe I should have chosen something even edgier to stick with the theme.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Named mine Darklight. Suck at names but this one stuck from my first playthrough so now whenever I restart I always names him Darklight and when I play I sometimes forget that its not a name given by the game.
The same thing happens with me. Darkness as a name fits too well with this game. It's straightforward but blends in well with all of the dialogue in game. I guess it shouldn't be surprising since The Darkness is one of the influences for this game.

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
The art is getting so gosh darn good! At this point I look forward to these updates like they're a new novel sequel about to be released.

Btw, while we wait for the next update to drop, what are everyone's Hero names?

Mine was Darkstar, I thought it hit a nice balance of edgy but still heroic.
V. I like to keep things simple, plus it is my mc's (Venyas) and my real names initial.
Plus the main character in cyberpunk 2077 (wich i enjoyed, believe it or not) and V for Vendeta.

Reactions: Pharos2 and X-Topic
Aug 4, 2020
The art is getting so gosh darn good! At this point I look forward to these updates like they're a new novel sequel about to be released.

I named him Parralex, like Parralax but sounds slightly cooler

Reactions: Pharos2

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Nightmare. Fits a mainstream name without being too crazy imo. Our powers are edgy so let's not kid ourselves, a name like Starlight or Superman would NOT fit the overall look of our character. Plus I'm going for a corruption (harem too) build, nothing like a good Nightmare to strike fear into H.E.R.O when I inevitably betray them and murder every male other than Clark. Darkside as my second choice

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharos2

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Well the new art is good....as long as the character are different and not everybody looks the same...the old art was cool too after one point that it got to me...but the old Tess was better :p...at a previous post was mentioned that the new update will come about 15th of this month?

Reactions: openup212

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
Names like these leave you open to accusations of being cringe.
My name on the other hand makes me immune to all forms of criticism, because being called "cringe" or "edgy" just makes the accuser look like a retard for stating the obvious.
Let´s be honest, if you don´t give your hero persona an cringy edgy name, your clearly going against the aesthetic of this game.

Now if you excuse me, I´m going to name my new save Mr. Glitter.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
In all serious what do you guys recommend for my hero name picks?
Nightmare or Eclipse?
Unless you guys have a better recommendation that fits that preset, I'd welcome the suggestions!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I had a whole bunch of names I played around with on my secondary playthroughs.

Slaughter
Hunger
Gluttony
Black Death
Dread
Abyss
Wicked
Night King
Darkstar
Rogue
Mephisto
Grimm
Hades

There was probably a bunch more that I can't recall anymore. Darkness is still my absolute favorite one though. It was the first name I chose when that option appeared and it just goes so well in the dialogue.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So I don't know if anyone noticed but during the movie theater date with Alice she reveals what she would of done if MC didn't fight Monster Kenny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes