Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
The art is getting so gosh darn good! At this point I look forward to these updates like they're a new novel sequel about to be released.

Btw, while we wait for the next update to drop, what are everyone's Hero names?

Mine was Darkstar, I thought it hit a nice balance of edgy but still heroic.
I named mine Devil

alphari

May 11, 2020
Of course the Jojo parallels wouldn't be complete if someone didn't eat a spider or two.

Got an exception error after MC asks Tiffany what Dexter would do if she refused to get married, btw.

Aug 30, 2022

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alexis was great. Laurie, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That damned smile.
Yep, she was even more busty than I thought. That Hero suit was hugging her body tight. She also messed up by tell a shapeshifter that she only does it with one "guy" once. She knowingly or unknowingly gave us unlimited chances.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
The art is getting so gosh darn good! At this point I look forward to these updates like they're a new novel sequel about to be released.

Mine was Darkstar, I thought it hit a nice balance of edgy but still heroic.
I went with two, my first playthough is Inhuman and my second is Unknown. When I first started the game I just went with Superhuman because it was the title name, but later everyone is a "superhuman", lol. So I thought for a moment while restarting and Inhuman sounded way better to me, so went with that instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
That was a good update. We have more clarity on the lore. It seems MC is probably the only (or one of the few) superhuman with both physical and mental supernatural powers. Next update is gonna be a battle galore. I've just finished this update and already can't wait for the next one.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Am lazy so i tend to name protagonists with some sort of play on "MC" (so, stuff like Marc, Mack, Mike, etc) So, for this game it was Miles, and that led to Mars for hero name -- as in, when first asked he nearly slips and gives his actual name, but recovers giving something roughly phonetically similar (and 6th grader edgy; few things scream ego and lack of imagination like just taking name of Roman god of war)

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Game theory: Del is actually Charlie. That's why they get +2 points when you tell them to stick with Charlie. At the end of the update he says that he was the one who leaked MC's identity to the media, and the only character who we know has some plans but don't know what they are, apart from Ella, is Charlie. That would also explain why Del never takes of his helmet and suit under any circumstances even when he's on an undercover operation in S.I.N, and it also would explain how Charlie knows not only that her brother is on H.E.R.O's HQ, but also how she knows that Nico can help her. It doesn't expllain how she manages to be on H.E.R.O's HQ and with the kids w/o being discovered, nor Del's supposed superpower, so idk, the idea just came to me because of the +2 points when talking positively about Charlie. He may also just be someone helping her, or completely unrelated to her too. He's not who he seems anyways, after all, he himself says that he's a great liar.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Game theory: Del is actually Charlie. That's why they get +2 points when you tell them to stick with Charlie. At the end of the update he says that he was the one who leaked MC's identity to the media, and the only character who we know has some plans but don't know what they are, apart from Ella, is Charlie. That would also explain why Del never takes of his helmet and suit under any circumstances even when he's on an undercover operation in S.I.N, and it also would explain how Charlie knows not only that her brother is on H.E.R.O's HQ, but also how she knows that Nico can help her. It doesn't expllain how she manages to be on H.E.R.O's HQ and with the kids w/o being discovered, nor Del's supposed superpower, so idk, the idea just came to me because of the +2 points when talking positively about Charlie. He may also just be someone helping her, or completely unrelated to her too.
My leading theory is that he's a clone made by monster Deryl.
Explains why his memories couldn't be read, is fairly consistent with his personality.
Is consistent with his proclaimed ability of being able to generate liquids.
It also explains why the +2 for Charlie is there, because Charlie and monster Deryl apparently get along quite well.
It also explains why he went through so much trouble to get Deryl and MC into the mines.

Giperman4

Aug 6, 2019
When? Which dead end? No one can help you with so little information.
It happens in a battle with Kelly at a party or whatever his name is, I don't remember, he kind of knocks me out and refers me to some mother, then there's a sex scene pussy tits and all that and I get Dead End 4 One of them, although judging by walkthrough if I'm not stupid, then after enough training, everything should go differently I guess I'm not sure

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
My leading theory is that he's a clone made by monster Deryl.
Explains why his memories couldn't be read, is fairly consistent with his personality.
Is consistent with his proclaimed ability of being able to generate liquids.
It also explains why the +2 for Charlie is there, because Charlie and monster Deryl apparently get along quite well.
It also explains why he went through so much trouble to get Deryl and MC into the mines.
Wasn't Del in H.E.R.O before Deryl got his powers? I'm not too sure on the timeline, but hasn't he been there for like a year or something? Also, if he was a clone directly controlled by Deryl, wouldn't he be able to talk to them through Del? And wouldn't the Deryl clone have a dream of that?

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes