Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
It happens in a battle with Kelly at a party or whatever his name is, I don't remember, he kind of knocks me out and refers me to some mother, then there's a sex scene pussy tits and all that and I get Dead End 4 One of them, although judging by walkthrough if I'm not stupid, then after enough training, everything should go differently I guess I'm not sure
You will die if you have trained less than four times.
You will lose if you pick [Deal With the Horde]. Pick [Run past and kill Kenny].
You will be monsterfied if you choose to eat Kenny and have a power of less than 8.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Wasn't Del in H.E.R.O before Deryl got his powers? I'm not too sure on the timeline, but hasn't he been there for like a year or something? Also, if he was a clone directly controlled by Deryl, wouldn't he be able to talk to them through Del? And wouldn't the Deryl clone have a dream of that?
Thought you might've had me there.
1675787788575.png
I'll have to look a little closer, but I think my theory is still consistent with the timeline.
As for the dream... maybe? But not necessarily? And for talking through Del- well, perhaps talking isn't all he plans on doing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS

myst0501

May 30, 2020
View attachment 2373346
I'll have to look a little closer, but I think my theory is still consistent with the timeline.
As for the dream... maybe? But not necessarily? And for talking through Del- well, perhaps talking isn't all he plans on doing.
Perhaps the helmet that Del wears blocks out monster deryl and/or their connection. If so, that could explain why Del was vehement about never talking his helmet off.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
View attachment 2373346
It is totally posible that it's Deryl's clone, but it doesn't seem that likely to me, like, why would he expose Mc's identity in the first place? I can understand if Charlie wanted to meet Mc away from Ella's eyes, but I can't think of a reason why Deryl would want for mc to join H.E.R.O, especially if he doesn't exactly want to talk with them, wouldn't it be easier to lure MC to a trap if he wasn't working with H.E.R.O?

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
hey !

Does anyone know if it's possible to change MC's nickname please ? One of the captains stole mine and it's becoming confusing as hell xD Thanks !

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
hey !

Does anyone know if it's possible to change MC's nickname please ? One of the captains stole mine and it's becoming confusing as hell xD Thanks !
Mayb a save editor online could set the variable used for the mcs name?

Reactions: Tikita

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
hey !

Look for URM/Universal Renpy Mod.
Easy to install, easy to use.
The variable you'll want to change is hname.

Reactions: Tikita

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Alright, as things are now I'm almost sure the Dev is a fan of the Parahuman series. If he's not, damn, he should give it a try.
Really nice update as usual.

Reactions: PotatoFace26

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
My leading theory is that he's a clone made by monster Deryl.
Explains why his memories couldn't be read, is fairly consistent with his personality.
Is consistent with his proclaimed ability of being able to generate liquids.
It also explains why the +2 for Charlie is there, because Charlie and monster Deryl apparently get along quite well.
It also explains why he went through so much trouble to get Deryl and MC into the mines.
Del originates from Deryl. I believe that the Deryl clone is likelier than Charlie hiding her identity.

Dec 1, 2021
The art is getting so gosh darn good! At this point I look forward to these updates like they're a new novel sequel about to be released.

Btw, while we wait for the next update to drop, what are everyone's Hero names?

Mine was Darkstar, I thought it hit a nice balance of edgy but still heroic.
I don't remember my first playthrough but in my current it was Sauron.

Like, I named him Mairon and his chick alter-ego Annatar, so his hero name was Sauron, all of those are references to Lord of the rings.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes