Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Damn totally skipped my mind. Demi is probably the tiniest ... maybe the Plans for Mia were canceled more cause she was supposed to be Jake's love interest ? Maybe WW thought everyone who plays my game must only love massive tits ... so no one will mind if I give the one without any tits to Jake. :unsure:
Devanna has literally perfect breasts and is mocked by the mc about them being so tiny :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i think youre not entirely wrong

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Lets hand him off to Ella then.

She took a liking to him anyway with his failed potential ass...yeah that works out...plop em both into a casket and let em spend eternity with each other.
Even she didn't . If you read carefully everytime when she talks about him lol she pretty much hates the guy and shows disgust for him.When She was thinking of her potential chosen as jake she was like "can someone as pathetic as him being anything" lmaoo also Christie talked about that Ella hates Jake she can tell by just the way Ella behaves.Jake's ass getting anything :KEK:

Last edited:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I didn't have a shot fuse atleast I would like to think so :BootyTime: but I actually do love fighting I used to wrestle till garde 10 and recently started BJJ used to box aswell but not in competition just because I liked it wrestling was the main sport for me.
Well it is quite a unique thrill to match ones skills against other repeatedly ... short fuse was just what initiated things for me but everyone does have their own reasoning I suppose.
This is Weird's plan ofc.

He wants to groom all the brawlers to invade those mountain Germans also known as the Swiss.

We are going to beat the fuck out of all of them....idk why.
I am sure we will invent some reason on the way there, Theorizing power is one thing we are not gonna be running short on anytime soon here. :LOL:

Man I still remember getting my ass beat the only time I actually got my ass beat got fucking jumped very badly it was 2vs 8 which soon turned 2 vs 20 lol.Didn't even know who was hitting half the time lol :HideThePain: .Shit happened just as I passed out of school and the place where it happened didn't even had space to run so yeah that was one hell of beating I got.
Damn ! That is not a fight that is a gang war.

No idea what WW might have planned but I def never got the impression she was "supposed" to be Jake's love interest...never really got the impression that Jake is supposed to have any love interest and I def don't think there will be any time wasted on Jake romancing anyone(especially since most people hate him). I just think it's more of a slow burn story with Mia that won't bloom until much later.
Mia and Jake are childhood friends after all... and no ItzSyther already confirmed Mia content has been canceled MC won't be peeking or poking under her skirt. :rolleyes:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Wait...hold on...I am just now at the scene in the game where Tiffany and Michael are being evolved together and Xanthe says that they're being evolved together because evolutions happening in close proximity can have interesting effects...but the MC and Alice also evolved close together at the same time. Not as close as Tiffany and Michael but still pretty damn close. Did the MC and Alice's evolutions affect each other in some way?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Wait...hold on...I am just now at the scene in the game where Tiffany and Michael are being evolved together and Xanthe says that they're being evolved together because evolutions happening in close proximity can have interesting effects...but the MC and Alice also evolved close together at the same time. Not as close as Tiffany and Michael but still pretty damn close. Did the MC and Alice's evolutions affect each other in some way?
I don't believe so.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
WeirdWorld said so in a stream.
Not just a stream. WW said it across multiple streams that Mia content isn't likely to happen. Even after she gets her revamped look. I don't blame him for it as well. It sucks for the Vanilla Bros but the story moved passed her. You would pretty much have to shoehorn her into scenes for it to work.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Not just a stream. WW said it across multiple streams that Mia content isn't likely to happen. Even after she gets her revamped look. I don't blame him for it as well. It sucks for the Vanilla Bros but the story moved passed her. You would pretty much have to shoehorn her into scenes for it to work.
I don't know but there's going to have to be content between the fights and heavy story bits...if not her it'll have to be someone else one way or another. So idk why it couldn't be her but whatever...regardless of what content he ends up making I'm sure it's going to be great.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know but there's going to have to be content between the fights and heavy story bits...if not her it'll have to be someone else one way or another. So idk why it couldn't be her but whatever...regardless of what content he ends up making I'm sure it's going to be great.
Eh, sure but it's not going to be Mia. Superhuman has a massive cast and WW would likely focus on Emily, Christie, Claudia, Twins, Brianna and the other female cast over Mia. Mia doesn't have anything going on, plot wise, after fixing her.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Oh damn...well shit. Hope he changes his mind.
+1 Pal... hope WW changes his mind about that an a few other things.
Did the MC and Alice's evolutions affect each other in some way?
If I remember correctly the MC was deep through the mountain caves getting bathed in the golden monster goo... whilst Alice was outside as support and Artillery. They were physically pretty far away also on different evolution levels so very unlikely as far as I can tell.

Mia doesn't have anything going on, plot wise, after fixing her.
Who knew that while trying to heal her we were actually neutering her ... or is it spaying ?
The world ain't ready for Miclaudia unfortunately.
Good ol fashion yuri shit ya know?
Claudia ... there is still hope.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Does anyone know what the requirements of a natural 5th evolution are? For the second time in the game I hear that preparation for it is extremely dangerous and that there are requirements...Xanthe even went as far as saying the MC may have already failed one of the requirements. But what are the requirements? What is the preparation supposed to entail?

Not that I think Xanthe or HERO would help the MC reach the 5th evolution...HERO will likely betray or sell out the MC in some way before that happens.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
+1 Pal... hope WW changes his mind about that an a few other things.

If I remember correctly the MC was deep through the mountain caves getting bathed in the golden monster goo... whilst Alice was outside as support and Artillery. They were physically pretty far away also on different evolution levels so very unlikely as far as I can tell.

Who knew that while trying to heal her we were actually neutering her ... or is it spaying ?

Claudia ... there is still hope.
I would say Jake kind of played a part in her not being too relevant as well. She was closely tied to his story so once that's over and Jake himself falls out of relevancy. Mia doesn't really have much to add. Sure, she's smart and works for the human side of HERO, but what does she offer to the plot? She has no knowledge on monsters. She has no powers. Maybe you could show the inner workings of that side, but once that's over then what?

Mia also isn't going to fuck MC that easily, so you'll have to actually make all of those interactions multiple times just to have it be meaningful for the Vanilla Bros. At that point, the story would pretty much just revolve around Mia.

Reactions: Washington1234567
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes