Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Shit never too late to join up with the dogclappers brother~

If you ever wanna hang in the cool thread check over to the off topic SH thread heheh SH Off Topic.

We do get 1 prize tho with Shadow....a head pat....I begged for it on stream.
I do remember Lurking in off topic when I first saw it formed when the Mod's banished people from here... there was just too much anger in there at that time. So I just stayed in the shadows for a bit then came back to main thread.
We do get 1 prize tho with Shadow....a head pat....I begged for it on stream.
Grrr... would pat that head with something else if ya know what I mean.
Uhm uhmmm anyways that is good atleast we get something instead of nothing at all and it seems that WW did also add in a tiny bit more content later on... after you help emily a bunch Shadow gives you a gift and reveals how she is not just an ordinary brainless mutt but has some sentience and intellect which was also nice. I think i'm about to reach that point in my current playthrough.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
A good old highschool
I always had a fight
Because some cunt wanted to be the alpha dickhead

Well is always funny to kick a dick in the dickhead

I was a problem Child
Heheh
I used to have a decent amount of fights in full school life and a lot of them in grade 8 lol by the time I was in grade 11 half of the kids from grade 10-12 would be there to watch it whenever I was fighting.It was like a mini UFC event.No cheap shots A proper scrap.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I used to have a decent amount of fights I'm full school life and a lot of them in grade 8 lol by the time I was in grade 11 half of the kids from grade 10-12 would be there to watch it whenever I was fighting.It was like a mini UFC event.No cheap shots A proper scrap.
Nope mine were dogfights they always tried to mobrush me

Because i'm a huge Fucker
well cunts
No more games

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm.

I got into fights often throughout elementary to middle.

I'm a tall guy and I hit hard asf (my mom's influence there...she wanted me to be a boxer but I never wanted to cause looked boring).

I fought dirty asf if I felt like that person was a shit talking piece of shit.

Threw a brick into someone's face (got into BIG trouble for that one).

Clocked em from behind.

Threw a few kicks to their genitals.

I just didn't give a fuck back then.

I only got jumped once but the neighborhood was bad in particular (Ain't nothing a call to your cousins can't fix tho, jumped their asses back).

I only ever got into 1 fight in high school and I can't really even call it a fight...you ever placed your hand on your siblings head so they can't reach you? It was like that.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022

Because i'm a huge Fucker
well cunts
No more games
Couldn't happen in my school because I had good backing myself but also because we didn't have severe level of bullying to be honest but yeah a lot of fights but rarely any mob attack.But I was once in a situation like that from most of grade 9 to grade 10 end.I had problems with 12 guys in the section I was lol.So it was sort of a gangup on me but I would tell them with a straight face that "you guys will beat my ass today but then whenever you guys gonna find yourself alone I am gonna fuck you up,be it the restrooms,the corridors,some friends of yours not coming to school and one of you is alone" lol they never got the nerve to do it for two whole years.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Weirdo's take on Mia doesn't make much sense. She doesn't look much different from Demi.
EXACTLY.

But if I remember right he reasoned that people could tell that Demi was of age or whatever.

I could be wrong about that part though.

I think the Demi shit will stay none the less just because Demi was from a Patreon reward for the first unknown or some shit.

• Sad
Reactions: XeroZero000

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Unfortunately for all us dogclappers he denied anything else...just a head pat...but thats more than enough comrade.
Yeah ... just gonna take a few deep breaths focus on getting over Mia instead of reopening old wounds...
Weirdo's take on Mia doesn't make much sense. She doesn't look much different from Demi.
Damn totally skipped my mind. Demi is probably the tiniest ... maybe the Plans for Mia were canceled more cause she was supposed to be Jake's love interest ? Maybe WW thought everyone who plays my game must only love massive tits ... so no one will mind if I give the one without any tits to Jake. :unsure:
I got into fights often throughout elementary to middle.
I used to have a decent amount of fights I'm full school life
Is this some kind of pattern ? is WW secretly gathering all the brawlers cause I also used to have a short fuse in my school days and get in fights over every transgression big and small...

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Yeah ... just gonna take a few deep breaths focus on getting over Mia instead of reopening old wounds...

Damn totally skipped my mind. Demi is probably the tiniest ... maybe the Plans for Mia were canceled more cause she was supposed to be Jake's love interest ? Maybe WW thought everyone who plays my game must only love massive tits ... so no one will mind if I give the one without any tits to Jake. :unsure:

Is this some kind of pattern ? is WW secretly gathering all the brawlers cause I also used to have a short fuse in my school days and get in fights over every transgression big and small...
I didn't have a shot fuse atleast I would like to think so :BootyTime: but I actually do love fighting I used to wrestle till garde 10 and recently started BJJ used to box aswell but not in competition just because I liked it wrestling was the main sport for me.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

This is Weird's plan ofc.

He wants to groom all the brawlers to invade those mountain Germans also known as the Swiss.

We are going to beat the fuck out of all of them....idk why.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
This is Weird's plan ofc.

He wants to groom all the brawlers to invade those mountain Germans also known as the Swiss.

We are going to beat the fuck out of all of them....idk why.
Man I still remember getting my ass beat the only time I actually got my ass beat got fucking jumped very badly it was 2vs 8 which soon turned 2 vs 20 lol.Didn't even know who was hitting half the time lol :HideThePain: .Shit happened just as I passed out of school and the place where it happened didn't even had space to run so yeah that was one hell of beating I got.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023

No idea what WW might have planned but I def never got the impression she was "supposed" to be Jake's love interest...never really got the impression that Jake is supposed to have any love interest and I def don't think there will be any time wasted on Jake romancing anyone(especially since most people hate him). I just think it's more of a slow burn story with Mia that won't bloom until much later.

Reactions: Washington1234567

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
No idea what WW might have planned but I def never got the impression she was "supposed" to be Jake's love interest...never really got the impression that Jake is supposed to have any love interest and I def don't think there will be any time wasted on Jake romancing anyone(especially since most people hate him). I just think it's more of a slow burn story with Mia that won't bloom until much later.
Clearly his love interest is Danica.

Fr imagine that pairing...it'd be goofy...a funny goofy.

She'd bully the fuck out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark479
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes