Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Fine then, either way I don't watch nor like sports so I don't care :KEK:

I just want to fuck corpses (hoping there will be a scene with headless Liz) you can do what you want
:unsure: the twins have water based powers... their body can travel through bodies of water... all Superhumans are highly resilient and can regenerate even severed limbs... My has regenerative powers and anything formed from his body can be used as raw material for creating new stuff.

Confirmed... MC will save Liz Via Jizz ! repeatedly cuming onto/into whatever's left of her to form her new body from special liquid from MC's own body. Liz is so similar to Jiz ... what could be a bigger sign of a prophecy ?
Liz's last name is Foxglove... Fox... fucks ? glove... fuckglove ? MC will wear her head like a condom ! just more proof hidden in plain sight.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolf14

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
:unsure: the twins have water based powers... their body can travel through bodies of water... all Superhumans are highly resilient and can regenerate even severed limbs... My has regenerative powers and anything formed from his body can be used as raw material for creating new stuff.

Confirmed... MC will save Liz Via Jizz ! repeatedly cuming onto/into whatever's left of her to form her new body from special liquid from MC's own body. Liz is so similar to Jiz ... what could be a bigger sign of a prophecy ?
Liz's last name is Foxglove... Fox... fucks ? glove... fuckglove ? MC will wear her head like a condom ! just more proof hidden in plain sight.
You are reaching my levels of cope to Shadow.

Yes....embrace this train of thought...join me...

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
It depends man who harassed you, was it the girls or the boys. And for the sake of your anus I hope you never commit a crime. :HideThePain:
Girls.

My school had a REALLY weird gender ratio.

80% girls 20% boys.

The area I lived in had a lot of women.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Jared made the most sense.

Considering how much power he wields and all (reputation wise).

Weird also cut another chunk of content in regards to vigilante stuff.

Prior to going to HERO the MC was going to have a short series of vigilante things to do I presume to build up reputation, his powers, and perhaps improve his abilities but Weird I believe said it wouldn't have mattered (or that it didn't fit, can't remember which).

But honestly I think we rushed into HERO far too fast and the vigilante stuff could of made that transition far better.
Well Vigilante stuff makes sense there were hints to it there too with all the Serial Killer monsters... even Valravn was already supposed to be on the loose since someone was already stealing hearts but then suddenly he appears to be already chained up in the caves and released again and then the news reports say the heartstealer is back though it never really stopped.
Would have been fun to hunt down more than just Minyaks ... but I guess WW did add the Big titty snake monster from the nightly news back in as a Mission later on. Just moved the hunts from Vigilante stuff into official HERO stuff ?

You are reaching my levels of cope to Shadow.

Yes....embrace this train of thought...join me...
You are a fellow Shadow fan ? that was such a shock when WW put the setup in there with MC turning into a dog and approaching Emily for the first time. Was looking forward to next update when we get to tackle Shadow and fight her for dominance to unlock access to sneakily peeking into Emily's memories. When the next few updates didn't add any of that I almost went out searching for WW for answers, took a long time to get over loss of possible monstrous hell hound arch.

• Wow
Reactions: ItzSyther

Wolf14

Sep 26, 2018

I see no fault with this logic.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zeca Suez

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You are a fellow Shadow fan ? that was such a shock when WW put the setup in there with MC turning into a dog and approaching Emily for the first time. Was looking forward to next update when we get to tackle Shadow and fight her for dominance to unlock access to sneakily peeking into Emily's memories. When the next few updates didn't add any of that I almost went out searching for WW for answers, took a long time to get over loss of possible monstrous hell hound arch.
My brother in Shadow....I am the prophet of the dogclappers.

I created the whole cult and everything heheh.

Oh lovely days! Another Shadow fan out in the open....I awaited this day!

If you check the search of this thread my Shadow loyalty goes back far :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zeca Suez
Nov 10, 2017
Girls.

My school had a REALLY weird gender ratio.

80% girls 20% boys.

The area I lived in had a lot of women.
same as you, except in elementary was either getting beat up in school or at home, so female harassment in high school felt really light compared to what the dudes did. One of them eventually stopped when she asked if it hurt and I said it does, and she wondered why I didn't say anything, I just told her I can take it.

but I did learn later that female bullying is worse as males mostly just beat each other up and being at this unspoken "top of the food chain" thing was enough for male kids. women either ruined each other's names or just never talked to each other anymore or both

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
The thing is not that they want to peg you

But to spank you just to listen the clap

Women are weird

I mean we do it to see the jiggling XD
Yeah, it's weird, they make us believe all our lives that we're the weird ones and then you get a girlfriend or wife and find out that those bitches are worse than us. :KEK:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
same as you, except in elementary was either getting beat up in school or at home, so female harassment in high school felt really light compared to what the dudes did. One of them eventually stopped when she asked if it hurt and I said it does, and she wondered why I didn't say anything, I just told her I can take it.

but I did learn later that female bullying is worse as males mostly just beat each other up and being at this unspoken "top of the food chain" thing was enough for male kids. women either ruined each other's names or just never talked to each other anymore or both
A good old highschool
I always had a fight
Because some cunt wanted to be the alpha dickhead

Well is always funny to kick a dick in the dickhead

I was a problem Child
Heheh

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
My brother in Shadow....I am the prophet of the dogclappers.

I created the whole cult and everything heheh.

Oh lovely days! Another Shadow fan out in the open....I awaited this day!

If you check the search of this thread my Shadow loyalty goes back far :KEK:
I was instantly in love with the possibilities of a Doggo MC VS Shadow arch the moment Shadow cock blocked MC when he tried to approach Emily in his dog form. Though back then I had stopped interacting on the forums had several 1000s in notifications from the threads I was watching back in the day ... if I hadn't been in a quiet emo phase back then id have gladly joined in and tried to support the cause carried our banner as we marched towards WW's domicile. I mean... a Dire-wolf sized monstrous doggo MC has so many other possibilities too, so many possibilities ! Now Mia is another fresh wound which Ill have to slowly get over. :FacePalm:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I was instantly in love with the possibilities of a Doggo MC VS Shadow arch the moment Shadow cock blocked MC when he tried to approach Emily in his dog form. Though back then I had stopped interacting on the forums had several 1000s in notifications from the threads I was watching back in the day ... if I hadn't been in a quiet emo phase back then id have gladly joined in and tried to support the cause carried our banner as we marched towards WW's domicile. I mean... a Dire-wolf sized monstrous doggo MC has so many other possibilities too, so many possibilities ! Now Mia is another fresh wound which Ill have to slowly get over. :FacePalm:
Shit never too late to join up with the dogclappers brother~

If you ever wanna hang in the cool thread check over to the off topic SH thread heheh SH Off Topic.

We do get 1 prize tho with Shadow....a head pat....I begged for it on stream.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Shit never too late to join up with the dogclappers brother~

If you ever wanna hang in the cool thread check over to the off topic SH thread heheh.

We do get 1 prize tho with Shadow....a head pat....I begged for it on stream.
Yo syther still have the last memes of the imp and me ?

Lets share with the main

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes