RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I had a whole bunch of names I played around with on my secondary playthroughs.

Slaughter
Hunger
Gluttony
Black Death
Dread
Abyss
Wicked
Night King
Darkstar
Rogue
Mephisto
Grimm
Hades

There was probably a bunch more that I can't recall anymore. Darkness is still my absolute favorite one though. It was the first name I chose when that option appeared and it just goes so well in the dialogue.
Black Death and Darkstar are my favorites from there, thanks for the input as always Drako :giggle:

Festerbloom

Mar 6, 2022
Well I got the release from the patreon except because I have the knowledge of an 80 year old I can't figure out how to get the thing to download and then get properly added to the versiong using the Mega app. It's extra annoying since the last time it worked no problem when someone posted a different link themselves last time. So rip me I guess.

Aracaju777

May 24, 2020
I started playing the update less than 1 minute ago and right at the beginning there is a conversation between Dexter and Xanthe about people pulling Ella's strings, like WTF? Weird talked about important things that would be introduced in this update, and that's definitely interesting.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
The art is getting so gosh darn good! At this point I look forward to these updates like they're a new novel sequel about to be released.

Btw, while we wait for the next update to drop, what are everyone's Hero names?

Mine was Darkstar, I thought it hit a nice balance of edgy but still heroic.
I named him Bonegate

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Let´s be honest, if you don´t give your hero persona an cringy edgy name, your clearly going against the aesthetic of this game.

Now if you excuse me, I´m going to name my new save Mr. Glitter.
Cringe? How dare you. Mr. Snuffles will not take such slander

Reactions: RedPotatoe

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Quick question, 0.94 means its close to the end, 1.0 will be the last? Havent played this since 0.5 i think

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
In all serious what do you guys recommend for my hero name picks?
Nightmare or Eclipse?
Unless you guys have a better recommendation that fits that preset, I'd welcome the suggestions!
I named my LilBeach. Is that edgy cringy enough???
"BUT WHYYYYYY?????" Just to know where other characters refers to my character. Also, it should be doubly embarrassing to get fucked by LilBeach.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes