Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
What's your wildest prediction for the new update?

I mean, the wildest stuff you think will happen in the update.
At this point I can't think of something extremely wild. These are in the sphere of what I consider possible due to snippets that could be considered "foreshadowing":

1. Both Liz and Amber evolving (reaching level 3) and in their evolution trance they attack both Cole and MC, disrupting their fight. MC ends up fighting the Twins while Cole escapes. (Twin link, evolution trances in general, Cole level 4 foreshadowing meaning that he lives to fight another day)
2. Henri going after MC and wrecking havoc on what's left of Hex's dimension, including killing Hex. (Dream sequence, HERO meeting on saving MC)
3. Some extremely powerful entity enters the fray and changes the game completely. (HERO meeting on Deus' prediction)
4. Cole monsterfies during his level 4 evolution. (Cole level 4 foreshadowing)

Last edited:

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
I've been checking the patreon for any new posts for the past 2 days, the only thing I hope for if Liz and/or amber is dead is killing and eating Cole.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
1. Both Liz and Amber evolving (reaching level 3) and in their evolution trance they attack both Cole and MC, disrupting their fight. MC ends up fighting the Twins while Cole escapes.
Do you just want the game destroyed? Why? The worst thing I can imagine is fighting even more friends while that obnoxious cunt Cole escapes again.

~Void~

Aug 3, 2023
What's your wildest prediction for the new update?

I mean, the wildest stuff you think will happen in the update.
There most likely will be a stat check (because of the Energy Drink).
So I predict that there will be a heavy choice/outcome like only one of the twins surviving and who of them , if not both depending on choice or maybe something like if Cole can be killed.
For all we know anything could happen.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Do you just want the game destroyed? Why? The worst thing I can imagine is fighting even more friends while that obnoxious cunt Cole escapes again.
Allies fighting each other during their evolution trance is a normal thing for the game.
Additionally the foreshadowing supports Cole surviving in order to reach level 4. So the way I see it, he either flees the battle, evolves and forces MC to retreat instead, or evolves and monsterfies. I really don't expect MC to kill Cole in this update no matter how much I dislike him.

I also quite like the resolution of trading Cole's survival for the Twin's (explosive) return. Twins didn't have a chance to shine in their own arc and I really want to see their powers in action.

This got me thinking, what was the reaction around here after the Battle of Diamonds when Ella died?
For the longest time we tried to analyze the scene and consider if Ella's behavior after being hit with avanda kedavra was consistent with a shapeshifter dying.

We tried to consider other avenues for her survival, like the letter she left to Christie & Emily or Ella's behavior the moment Nyx shows up, before killing her.

My own theory is that Nyx marked Ella before shooting her. This is consistent with the abdominal pain she seemingly feels right when Nyx shows up and Nyx's dialogue during Tiffany's wedding (marking humans before killing them for extra corruption)

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Allies fighting each other during their evolution trance is a normal thing for the game.
Additionally the foreshadowing supports Cole surviving in order to reach level 4. So the way I see it, he either flees the battle, evolves and forces MC to retreat instead, or evolves and monsterfies. I really don't expect MC to kill Cole in this update no matter how much I dislike him.

I also quite like the resolution of trading Cole's survival for the Twin's (explosive) return. Twins didn't have a chance to shine in their own arc and I really want to see their powers in action.
Frankly I'm tired of allies trying to kill me man...I am about done with that shit. I'm sure the twins can shine in combat as allies the way Alice and Michael did. As for Cole, fuck him and his evolution...put his head on pike within the first 5 minutes of the new update for all I care.

IHC

May 8, 2021
everyone keep commenting on this thread every 3-4 minutes (i saw more than 20 pages of comment in one night and still no update and it's KILLING ME)

send help (or better: send update)

please

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Frankly I'm tired of allies trying to kill me man...I am about done with that shit. I'm sure the twins can shine in combat as allies the way Alice and Michael did. As for Cole, fuck him and his evolution...put his head on pike within the first 5 minutes of the new update for all I care.
If it was up to me, I'd kill off Cole in a heartbeat. I really dislike him as a character and I don't really see him becoming neither a worthwhile big bad nor an ally. But I still don't think it's the end of the line for him.

For now I just hope that MC will manage to steal his new toy and incorporate it into his form as a "fuck you" moment. While I hate him, if I have to suffer him, I kinda enjoy watching him bitch about people with higher potential than him.

Last edited:

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
I could see this happening, no way WW allows us to kill Cole off, like that cunt deserves. From my point of view the game gets worse and worse with every update.

Story was the only real thing this game had going for it. Let's be honest, the art is mediocre at the best of times.

The Love Interests are for the most part used up sluts. The only ones that aren't to date are Tiffany, Claudia (hopefully) and to an extent Alice, while not a virgin (I could see her having a low body count). Due to WW being a pussy Mia will never be a LI.

There are some interesting characters outside of that, Michael being by far in the lead, but even he could not make up for Deryl still having a prominent role in the game, instead of being sidelined somewhere or even better killed off.

Apr 17, 2024
If it was up to me, I'd kill off Cole in a heartbeat. I really dislike him as a character and I don't really see him becoming neither a worthwhile big bad nor an ally. But I still don't think it's the end of the line for him.

For now I just hope that MC will manage to steal his new toy and incorporate it into his form as a "fuck you" moment. While I hate him, if I have to suffer him, I kinda enjoy watching him bitch about people with higher potential than him.
I'm hoping we trick Cole into dropping the knife using False Memory. Implant a memory that because it's unfinished, extended use will hurt the wielder. It would be a nice way to follow up on Syla's advice for the MC to make more use of his memory powers if he wants to win all his battles. And it would add a nice element of humiliation to the fight if Cole let go of one of his biggest advantages for no reason. False Memory wouldn't last long on a Level 3, so Cole would realize how he'd been tricked during the fight.

Reactions: Gtdead and ~Void~

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm hoping we trick Cole into dropping the knife using False Memory. Implant a memory that because it's unfinished, extended use will hurt the wielder. It would be a nice way to follow up on Syla's advice for the MC to make more use of his memory powers if he wants to win all his battles. And it would add a nice element of humiliation to the fight if Cole let go of one of his biggest advantages for no reason. False Memory wouldn't last long on a Level 3, so Cole would realize how he'd been tricked during the fight.
Could work although I wonder if Cole has been under Shen's power before.

Could make him realize far sooner that what he is thinking isn't real whatsoever.

Apr 17, 2024
Could work although I wonder if Cole has been under Shen's power before.

Could make him realize far sooner that what he is thinking isn't real whatsoever.
I figure if it even lasts long enough to make him relax his grip on the knife and make it possible to disarm him, that's a win.

Of course, it might not happen at all. The MC might not use his memory powers like that. But I do hope he uses his memory powers somehow. Maybe dredging up traumatic memories of Cole's as a distraction. The dude has implied he's got a lot of bad memories, it would be a waste not to use that.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I figure if it even lasts long enough to make him relax his grip on the knife and make it possible to disarm him, that's a win.

Of course, it might not happen at all. The MC might not use his memory powers like that. But I do hope he uses his memory powers somehow. Maybe dredging up traumatic memories of Cole's as a distraction. The dude has implied he's got a lot of bad memories, it would be a waste not to use that.
I'm just hopin' we see Cole unleash other abilities.

Seeing the 'internal' danger he poses since Weird brought it up.

Could be scary asf for MC

IHC

May 8, 2021
i'm gonna kill myself soon, please, update....

(also we're gonna beat the absolute shit out of cole and show him why he shouldn't mess with us even if he did want to put liz out of misery and not letting her suffer at tanos experiments)

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes