RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Some people still don't understand that humans have a very complex mind, face identity is one of those complexities hence why people with prosopagnosia sometimes look like they are going crazy, that is because they are in constant identity crisis.

If the MC were to change his face that he lived with for almost 2 decades to even a slight change like the eyes, he would identify as a stranger in the mirror, hence why every Superhuman face stays the same after their transformation and only their iris and pupils change and not the eye itself, because that is a part of their ingrained identity that makes them human, changing that would mean they have officially become monsters.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Alright, motherfuckers, I'm curious, so it's time to get creative.

Here's your homework :

Let's say you're told you can create a character to be added to the game. Can be a self-insert, can be something you think the game needs representation-wise, can be just an idea. Can me a monster, a regular human, a superhuman, a dog, whatever.
What do you create ?
Go into detail, that's the fun of it. Especially with monster/superhuman's powers.

Not that I expect it to happen or anything but this game's universe is so fucking good and promising that my creative fiber is tickling me non-stop so I wanna see what other people would create.
I'm gonna think up on it as well and post what I come up with later.

DrakoGhoul and ItzSyther I'm especially curious with you two, my loves.
MC exo reinforcement

Mine is a really simple Scorn concept like character, one that involves all the time/dimentions Superhumans.

Imagine if a MC from a different dimention/timeline emerges, a timeline where the MC failed in one of the dead ends of the game, some characters foresee this tho and and send him somewhere between dimentions by mistake, the MC in trial and error manages to find a way out but not before his body and will are disfigured beyond recognition to the point where only his spine, remnants of legs, massive armor like arms and a ominous looking skull like helmet remains alive with only two basic thoughts, eat and become stronger and mainly, find the MC for merging.

The whole purpose of this character is to basically as said many times, attach itself to the MC to power it up many times over...

I thought of this character without a mind like that because it opens a opportunity for low or high corruption MC's out there, the low corruption MC's would probably try to understand the situation and would eventually end up killing the creature due to not understanding its purpose or language as for the high corruption MC's, they would be able to understand the creature language and either choose to kill it or merge with it.

And i'll leave it at that.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
MC exo reinforcement

Mine is a really simple Scorn concept like character, one that involves all the time/dimentions Superhumans.

Imagine if a MC from a different dimention/timeline emerges, a timeline where the MC failed in one of the dead ends of the game, some characters foresee this tho and and send him somewhere between dimentions by mistake, the MC in trial and error manages to find a way out but not before his body and will are disfigured beyond recognition to the point where only his spine, remnants of legs, massive armor like arms and a ominous looking skull like helmet remains alive with only two basic thoughts, eat and become stronger and mainly, find the MC for merging.

The whole purpose of this character is to basically as said many times, attach itself to the MC to power it up many times over...

I thought of this character without a mind like that because it opens a opportunity for low or high corruption MC's out there, the low corruption MC's would probably try to understand the situation and would eventually end up killing the creature due to not understanding its purpose or language as for the high corruption MC's, they would be able to understand the creature language and either choose to kill it or merge with it.

And i'll leave it at that.
Now that right there is a damn good idea. I'm a big fan of alternate timelines/dimensions especially with a character like the MC. A lot of choices he has made could branch out into wild turf.

Some examples include:
An MC who gets captured by Kenny and brought to oil mommy (imagine how fucked that timeline goes).

An MC who joined Klaus (now that'd be an interesting one).

An MC who never gained friends whatsoever so he's just alone (I can imagine that timeline being super bleak and him just hungering for power and probably falling into a big ol corruption coma since he has no one to anchor himself to. For some reason I can't get the idea that MC would be like Jake in this timeline, since we know he and Deryl got fucked with in high school he'd be at it alone without anyone else with em.)

And finally an MC who decided instead of fighting Kenny just dips away (I talked bout this one a number of times in the past. This MC would be wildly weaker due to no armor but perhaps far more cunning).

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Now that right there is a damn good idea. I'm a big fan of alternate timelines/dimensions especially with a character like the MC. A lot of choices he has made could branch out into wild turf.

Some examples include:
An MC who gets captured by Kenny and brought to oil mommy (imagine how fucked that timeline goes).

An MC who joined Klaus (now that'd be an interesting one).

An MC who never gained friends whatsoever so he's just alone (I can imagine that timeline being super bleak and him just hungering for power and probably falling into a big ol corruption coma since he has no one to anchor himself to. For some reason I can't get the idea that MC would be like Jake in this timeline, since we know he and Deryl got fucked with in high school he'd be at it alone without anyone else with em.)

And finally an MC who decided instead of fighting Kenny just dips away (I talked bout this one a number of times in the past. This MC would be wildly weaker due to no armor but perhaps far more cunning).
MC was a woman all along... *Proceeds to self-cest*

mambojambo

Oct 5, 2017
I came for weird monster sex
I kept playing to witness how retarded breasts to body ratio this game will offer (and it delivered)
I stayed for actually likeable characters and most kino fight scenes

Yeah, the sex scenes are bad, those AI generated are bearable enough and the art style reminds me of those early "draw your manga" books and low skill anime fanart on deviantart.

But holyfuck the character dynamics, action and whatever lore behind it makes up for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Currently doing a major investigation into my largest theory to date...who is the true mastermind...the true threat.

Well the answer is quite obvious...think about it who is the first thing we see in the game and something we see so little of?

The answer was always right in front of us my brothers and sisters...
1690764898497.png
The mastermind is Shadow...the stalker of MC
1690764970563.png
Shadow has had a few select moments in game where she is not seen with Emily...clearly observing the situation...listening in on whats going down.

For example when the MC is ambushed at the diner and later calls Ella and after said call he thinks of the following:
Now one could easily and of course foolishly assume the government or some crime syndicate is tapping the phones...but what if I told you it was actually Shadow? The moments we do not see her she is running an undercover crime ring that spans the globe. The Aldains, Alice's family, HERO, The govt are all fucking small fries in comparison to this dastardly operation this poochie has going on.

You see the MC is the key...you see when she was a pup she was told the true truth by a certain...someone we all know as the Shopkeep and he told her about her destiny and what she'd have to do to prepare the MC and thus gave her the finger of the fallen one which he would give more to other certain individuals.

What is the MC the key for exactly? Well the answer is obvious...to save everyone and with her power and his combined the world would most certainly be saved.

Think about it the MC when he trains early on he chose HER form...
1690765708982.png
yes you could argue that it was just because her DNA was something he had access to that was different from the norm but in reality Shadow utilized her reality warping abilities to force a reality where the MC simply chose her form over all the...inferior forms.

I am quite certain with time I'll be able to crack the true truth of the mastermind and all her goals but for now this is all I have for you great folks!

76489069.jpg
Anyone against this theory is a bourgeoisie plant scumbag who is working for the elites over at Big Turd which we loyalist to Mommy do not support whatsoever.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Currently doing a major investigation into my largest theory to date...who is the true mastermind...the true threat.

Well the answer is quite obvious...think about it who is the first thing we see in the game and something we see so little of?

View attachment 2813704
View attachment 2813705
Shadow has had a few select moments in game where she is not seen with Emily...clearly observing the situation...listening in on whats going down.

For example when the MC is ambushed at the diner and later calls Ella and after said call he thinks of the following:
Now one could easily and of course foolishly assume the government or some crime syndicate is tapping the phones...but what if I told you it was actually Shadow? The moments we do not see her she is running an undercover crime ring that spans the globe. The Aldains, Alice's family, HERO, The govt are all fucking small fries in comparison to this dastardly operation this poochie has going on.

You see the MC is the key...you see when she was a pup she was told the true truth by a certain...someone we all know as the Shopkeep and he told her about her destiny and what she'd have to do to prepare the MC and thus gave her the finger of the fallen one which he would give more to other certain individuals.

What is the MC the key for exactly? Well the answer is obvious...to save everyone and with her power and his combined the world would most certainly be saved.

View attachment 2813725
yes you could argue that it was just because her DNA was something he had access to that was different from the norm but in reality Shadow utilized her reality warping abilities to force a reality where the MC simply chose her form over all the...inferior forms.

I am quite certain with time I'll be able to crack the true truth of the mastermind and all her goals but for now this is all I have for you great folks!

View attachment 2813738
Anyone against this theory is a bourgeoisie plant scumbag who is working for the elites over at Big Turd which we loyalist to Mommy do not support whatsoever.
Boy you hold it longer than i gave you credit for XD unv6ugb17kdb1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

View attachment 2813704
View attachment 2813705

View attachment 2813725

View attachment 2813738
Okay so the major theories we got narrowed down to a SCIENCE is Shadow and Ella's Middleschool Massacre.

Last edited:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020

View attachment 2813704
View attachment 2813705

View attachment 2813725

View attachment 2813738
So, how much power does Shadow have? 50000?

In all seriousness, I've thought for a while that Shadow is just Ella in disguise. Not every single time, but at key moments.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
You are objectively wrong. Shadow is a good girl by definition, she can't be a threat.
However she did something that may as well bring the end of times.

Shadow was a young adult dog when she noticed that her human sister was a bit too soft for her own good. Knowing that dogs don't live long lives compared to humans, she hatched a plan.

She found a girl that was bullied in school and made a deal with a powerful monster to turn her into a superhuman. That girl was Ella.
Shadow knew that it was inevitable Ella would become instant friends with Emily because of how similar they were.
But there was an obstacle, Ella was in a different school.

So Shadow orchestrated the school massacre, and found a way to nudge Ella towards attending the same school with Emily.

The only miscalculation was that Ella turned out to be a bit too busy to constantly look after Emily, and a few years older. She knew about Ella's plans all along so she followed her in the park where MC was turned.

Once she confirmed that MC is going to be the strongest superhuman in existence, she went back to Emily and started barking signalling her to take her for a walk. Then she pulled Emily to Bill's park where she was introduced to MC.

Now you know.

Edit:
Some people may wonder how Shadow made a deal with monsters. The answer is right in front of you and shame on you for not making the connection.

One day, Shadow was searching for bones in the park. What she found however, was an odd petrified hand. Shadow is a smart girl so she immediately recognized this was no ordinary bone. She took the bone to the shopkeep, where he confirmed that this was an artifact.

She traded parts of the artifact with various monsters for favors, but she kept one just in case. That last part was the finger she gave to MC.

And of course it's no wonder that she made a deal with the 3rd, as he is the only one who could turn his ears into dog ears to communicate with her.

Edit2:
You may ask, didn't Shadow also know that the 4th can also shapeshift?

Of course, but there is a problem. Shadow was afraid that if Ella knew of the manipulation, she would go after her. The only way Ella could find about it, is if she had memory powers. So she avoided making a deal with the 4th and also made the 3rd promise that he won't pass on the memory trait.

So now you also know why Ella couldn't get the memory trait.

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
You are objectively wrong. Shadow is a good girl by definition, she can't be a threat.

Shadow was a young adult dog when she noticed that her human sister was a bit too soft for her own good. Knowing that dogs don't live long lives compared to humans, she hatched a plan.

She found a girl that was bullied in school and made a deal with a powerful monster to turn her into a superhuman. That girl was Ella.
Shadow knew that it was inevitable Ella would become instant friends with Emily because of how similar they were.

So Shadow orchestrated the school massacre, and found a way to nudge Ella towards attending the same school with Emily.

The only miscalculation was that Ella turned out to be a bit too busy to constantly look after Emily, and a few years older. She knew about Ella's plans all along so she followed her in the park where MC was turned.

Once she confirmed that MC is going to be the strongest superhuman in existence, she went back to Emily and started barking signalling her to take her for a walk. Then she pulled Emily to Bill's park where she was introduced to MC.

Now you know.

Edit:
Some people may wonder how Shadow made a deal with monsters. The answer is right in front of you and shame on you for not making the connection.

One day, Shadow was searching for bones in the park. What she found however, was an odd petrified hand. Shadow is a smart girl so she immediately recognized this was no ordinary bone. She took the bone to the shopkeep, where he confirmed that this was an artifact.

She traded parts of the artifact with various monsters for favors, but she kept one just in case. That last part was the finger she gave to MC.

And of course it's no wonder that she made a deal with the 3rd, as he is the only one who could turn his ears into dog ears to communicate with her.

Edit2:

Of course, but there is a problem. Shadow was afraid that if Ella knew of the manipulation, she would go after her. The only way Ella could find about it, is if she had memory powers. So she avoided making a deal with the 4th and also made the 3rd promise that he won't pass on the memory trait.

Iaintevenmad sticker.jpeg
That's actually a really good explanation my man and now after this apart from Mommy the 4th I'm going to adore and worship Shadow the Wise

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Now you know.

Edit:

Edit2:

Brother Gt this is a very astute observation of the situation at large especially regarding Shadow's past I can't believe I, the prophet of Shadow overlooked something so vital I must repent and bust 10 nuts to AI image shadow to receive forgiveness for such blunder.

Also my word it is very good knowing the true reason why Ella doesn't have memory trait...Shadow that loveable poochie boned her and rightfully so.

Reactions: Gtdead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Brother Gt this is a very astute observation of the situation at large especially regarding Shadow's past I can't believe I, the prophet of Shadow overlooked something so vital I must repent and bust 10 nuts to AI image shadow to receive forgiveness for such blunder.

Also my word it is very good knowing the true reason why Ella doesn't have memory trait...Shadow that loveable poochie boned her and rightfully so.
You will be forgiven brother. Your horniness may had blinded you to the full extend of the truth, but it's all part of her plan and her ways are mysterious.

The truth can only be fully revealed thanks to your zeal, bringing awareness and being a good shepherd to her flock.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GaRbS and ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 334 Votes