RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
oh no i know the spider part is real i was asking about the superhuman part XD . my wife has her insect farm and i been victim to some of the cunts fucking ants they are a pain but i love spiders they have a lot of uses XD for pest control of course only hunters i dont let any of the venomous species in the house even if my wife gets mad the firecaterpillar incident at her work proves my point.
I wanted to be as thorough as possible with dragging on too long (could've written more). My inspiration for Ráll is a Vampire natured character, without all of the sappy fuckin romance or cheesy "I want to suck your blood!" I feel like there's very little "bad ass" represented vampire related material nowadays. So I just pulled off of that inspiration and placed it into one of the worlds I love the most (Superhuman).

As for Hôpë, she's kinda just an extension on Ráll's character and vise versa, they depend on each other to stay anchored both living and sanity wise. She wasn't my initial focus, but I wanted to give her SOME life and flesh her out as much as I could so she wasn't just pointless.

I'm also a dark person, I've never believed in the whole forgive and forget, mercy, or rehabilitation for people who have done horrible things KNOWINGLY. I've seen reports of 17 yr olds butchering their entire family and their justification was; "just cause I wanted to." Then they still get parole or even release after a few years, while people who smoked or just had possession of marijuana get 40+ to life with no parole. I don't know how it came of but Ráll was merciless towards those ONLY that would do his sister harm in the future. While it isn't "noble" by any means, it still embodies that mentality that I have (save for the obsession part). So having a character that pulverizes an almost rapist, womanizer, or just downright nasty person that could potentially pass it on to their offspring; is a win for me and something ALWAYS lacking in today's sensitive age. Perfect for Superhuman's freedom of choice though.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Alright, motherfuckers, I'm curious, so it's time to get creative.

Here's your homework :

Let's say you're told you can create a character to be added to the game. Can be a self-insert, can be something you think the game needs representation-wise, can be just an idea. Can me a monster, a regular human, a superhuman, a dog, whatever.
What do you create ?
Go into detail, that's the fun of it. Especially with monster/superhuman's powers.

Not that I expect it to happen or anything but this game's universe is so fucking good and promising that my creative fiber is tickling me non-stop so I wanna see what other people would create.
I'm gonna think up on it as well and post what I come up with later.

DrakoGhoul and ItzSyther I'm especially curious with you two, my loves.
Alright time to throw my own.
Fair warning : there's a lot of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Gentlemans, I'm back and bask in my radiance, sorry, Lucius really affects me somehow. Anyway, the update was a such great thing in this very the end of month. I enjoyed a lot and then decided to take my lazy ass up and back with what I am doing. They maybe side characters but they play some vital role in the game story, we should appreciate them. Let's welcome Bramon Xanthe himself, along with his assistance, Mia and a unique H.E.R.O agent, Laurie

Feed me your thoughts, I can feel that I am going to evolve after the total success of raising the dogclapper cult themself. Who knows in the future, some cults will take the same treatment ;3

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Alright, motherfuckers, I'm curious, so it's time to get creative.

Here's your homework :

Let's say you're told you can create a character to be added to the game. Can be a self-insert, can be something you think the game needs representation-wise, can be just an idea. Can me a monster, a regular human, a superhuman, a dog, whatever.
What do you create ?
Go into detail, that's the fun of it. Especially with monster/superhuman's powers.

Not that I expect it to happen or anything but this game's universe is so fucking good and promising that my creative fiber is tickling me non-stop so I wanna see what other people would create.
I'm gonna think up on it as well and post what I come up with later.

DrakoGhoul and ItzSyther I'm especially curious with you two, my loves.
OC character, now that's my type. I have a lot of ideas, let's create a whole world of superhuman OC ourselves. I have to take time to do my own, so let's see what I can do :33

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Hmm, very intriguing! This give me inspiration. If you guys don't mind, may I have your permission to turn your dream come true? Make them be generated and exist in the very OCs world we are doing ;33

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
yeah count me out i suck at this part that´s why no one likes to play D&D with me i suck at making bios XD i always do the same a support tank cant kill me because im hard as fuck can not kill my party because i have you supressed and my motive is to hunt the worse scum to torture them till they have a mental breakdown mmmm i´m to confortable in my skin is this why being a pragmatist sucks i do not want to do shit if i have no goal :cry:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Gentlemans, I'm back and bask in my radiance, sorry, Lucius really affects me somehow. Anyway, the update was a such great thing in this very the end of month. I enjoyed a lot and then decided to take my lazy ass up and back with what I am doing. They maybe side characters but they play some vital role in the game story, we should appreciate them. Let's welcome Bramon Xanthe himself, along with his assistance, Mia and a unique H.E.R.O agent, Laurie

Feed me your thoughts, I can feel that I am going to evolve after the total success of raising the dogclapper cult themself. Who knows in the future, some cults will take the same treatment ;3
They all look great but goooood lord does Mia do somethin for me :devilish:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hmm, very intriguing! This give me inspiration. If you guys don't mind, may I have your permission to turn your dream come true? Make them be generated and exist in the very OCs world we are doing ;33
I don't want to speak for everyone but I'll speak for everyone and say we are a ok with it! Please do! And add your own why don't ya!

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

1. So okay for this one I have to go with Xanthe being the best (don't tell Drako though he'd crucify me for saying so as a lying heretic :ROFLMAO: )
There's just something about his grumpy lookin squint that screams EXACTLY what Xanthe does for his sprite.

2. Mia is so colorful! Not my thing personally but I respect it it it's own right. The inherit cute nature is still there, I'd picture this as Mia turned Superhuman if you ask me.

3. Laurie is VERY much like Brianna in my eyes, maybe a younger sister? Though her natural Laurieness still shines through her eyes, something that always stood out for me in the game so I'm glad it shows here. She's my second favorite of this batch!

I shall await more, though I'm sure you've done nye everyone by now. Ones I can think of you haven't done are:
-Charlie
-Jared
-Jeff
-Dad
-Mom (recent thing)
-Derek (Deryl's Dad)
-Daryl (Deryl's brother)
-Nathan (I'd go gay for him)
-Kelly (Liz & Amber's Mom, make her ugly)
-Nikki
-Jonah (Mafia Hat)
-Suicide Wang (cellmate)
-Kelly (Dominatrix Prison Guard)
-Elijah (cunt Jojo character)
-L I S A (dear fucking Lord in heaven if you do...)
-Henri (IT)
-Father 3th
-Mommy 4th
-2nd (Floating Coffin of Powa)
-1st (Eldritch Horror)
-7th (Goo tastic Darkness)
-6th (Space Grandfather)
The list goes on and I'm tired so ta-ta~
(Looking forward to the OCs the most! (Save for Lisa)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NameNo003

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
heheheh :pi got it
mine is gonna be Ronald Syther
Lvl 3
he was a fisherman got infected by some kind of houndhead spidercrab

his powers are to generate sound based hipnosis making the target have erratic behaviour mostly speaking of some kind of blackhound XD can spit a biological glue and produce a venom similar of the cone snail from his razor sharp nails.

his apareance is of a tall and slim bald fair skinned male about 25 to 30.

personality loves dogs beyond what should be normal, loves to talk of some hound mother with the name of shadow, always tells he fears to anger a being Called Drako, loves to hunt the scum of society.

had fun XD. i still suck at making bios:cry:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
heheheh :pi got it
mine is gonna be Ronald Syther
Lvl 3
he was a fisherman got infected by some kind of houndhead spidercrab

his powers are to generate sound based hipnosis making the target have erratic behaviour mostly speaking of some kind of blackhound XD can spit a biological glue and produce a venom similar of the cone snail from his razor sharp nails.

his apareance is of a tall and slim bald fair skinned male about 25 to 30.

personality loves dogs beyond what should be normal, loves to talk of some hound mother with the name of shadow, always tells he fears to anger a being Called Drako, loves to hunt the scum of society.

had fun XD. i still suck at making bios:cry:
This is perfect Necro-kun.

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I was about to ask you if you'd be interested into trying to make pics of our OCs since you keep making some of the official characters. Guess great minds think alike.

Your Xanthe is surprisingly similar, though, for once. I usually get a bit critical (and I apologize) because I became quite a huge fan of WeirdWorld's style but on that one it's nuts how close it is.

The Mia's cute but I like the original more. I dunno, I think you can "feel" her over-energetic side more for the OG than this one.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

They all look good. Especially Xanthe and Mia. Laurie looks a bit too much like Brianna's in the face. She still looks great but the similarities aren't different enough so I see Brianna more than Laurie.

I don't mind. It's not like I own the character lol. I don't think the art will come out even close to how I imagined her though. There's details that even I can't put in words about the character's appearance. Feel free to try though.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't mind. It's not like I own the character lol. I don't think the art will come out even close to how I imagined her though. There's details that even I can't put in words about the character's appearance. Feel free to try though.
Saaaame... Plus my vision of her keeps morphing slightly every time...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

mcmng

May 19, 2020

Xanthe's nose looks too small for his (apparent) age, what with the fact that a human's nose and ears normally don't stop growing for most of an individual's life and whatnot.
Laurie is looking like she came straight out that scifi movie where Tom Cruise was a clone (was it Oblivion? I don't remember).
And lastly, Mia is ready to star as a new guest character in Lazy Town :KEK:
slander aside, good work with the art, mate. Are you using stable diffusion? I can't seem to get a decent image out of that thing at all :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 334 Votes