Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Btw guys I think we're understimating something. I saw a post about it a little bit up ahead but it died pretty much istantly. Why do you think the MC would leave his fucked up eye like that? Trauma or not his powers should revolve around making him "wear" the most perfect form he could achieve at the moment, so why his eye remains untouched?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Btw guys I think we're understimating something. I saw a post about it a little bit up ahead but it died pretty much istantly. Why do you think the MC would leave his fucked up eye like that? Trauma or not his powers should revolve around making him "wear" the most perfect form he could achieve at the moment, so why his eye remains untouched?
His current form is most definitely not a "the powers decided this form was the best", but a result of a subconscious to be different. Don't forget that the MC had a long-running problem with the idea that Liz turned him down because he was too short and scrawny for her taste.
It's pretty obvious that this stuck in his head, and his newfound shapeshifting remade him in a form that was far removed from what led him to have his feelings turned down.

So his eyes still being fucked is most definitely a subconscious consequence as well. He lived his whole life used to hiding them because of the scars, this notion is fully part of him, now. He can't just cast it away, it's too deep ingrained in his nature and perception of himself.
It's also something that has links to others, like Deryl for example.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, motherfuckers, I'm curious, so it's time to get creative.

Here's your homework :

Let's say you're told you can create a character to be added to the game. Can be a self-insert, can be something you think the game needs representation-wise, can be just an idea. Can me a monster, a regular human, a superhuman, a dog, whatever.
What do you create ?
Go into detail, that's the fun of it. Especially with monster/superhuman's powers.

Not that I expect it to happen or anything but this game's universe is so fucking good and promising that my creative fiber is tickling me non-stop so I wanna see what other people would create.
I'm gonna think up on it as well and post what I come up with later.

DrakoGhoul and ItzSyther I'm especially curious with you two, my loves.
My OC? Ah, that's easy, as I already had one since a long time ago.

My character would be a Mutant-Monster child of the 4th, named Rom. Her function is to be the prime avatar of the 4th but also a replacement body, if the 4th was ever destroyed. She's like a hub connection between all of the 4th's spawns and descendants. Think of her as a Nexus, of sorts. The 4th can fully possess her and wield her power through her from the monster realm. She also acts as a container for all of the memories of every spawn and monster of the 4th's line and all that they ever received. Stored permanently within herself.

Her origin would be that her human mother was compatible with the 4th but during the infection process her mom turned into a monster and killed herself. The 4th took pity on the fetus, which was partially infected, and carried it inside her own womb, since it was mutated and highly compatible with her. As the child grew, it exhibit the power of the 4th but also the appearance of her mother before infection. This is while having many characteristics of the 4th. Like having pinkish brown skin and tentacles for hair(though her "hair" is grey to white in color). Her iris are fiery pink with blue pupils at the center while the rest of her eyes are black. This is her "base" monster form.

Since her function is basically to be the secondary memory storage and avatar for the 4th, she was groomed to perfection for 1000s of years in multiple ways in the 4th's plane. From mastering the memory trait to shapeshifting. Learning all of the teachings about monster kind. She even roamed all of the planes of the Numbered's descendants. Logged all of their kin, taking all of their memory right down to their genetics, and even wiped out the later generations that were dangerous combinations for her kin.

Getting to the story part and her role. As the 4th begins to slumber, planning out her long voyage to earth in her true body, she tasks her "Daughter" to roam earth ahead since she's not affected too strongly by earthly plane and can be sent there directly. Her daughter is to infiltrate and map out potential bloodlines for her new kin and to destroy all of the other bloodlines that would form there. She does this all while preparing for her mother to arrive. This happens for hundreds of years leading into the main events of the story.

Her powers, if they weren't obvious, are the Memory Trait and she's an S-Rank Aberration. She can read memories from a distance. She's also capable of forming "Long term Memories" in places so that she can use them to teleport via mental links that she can connect to. She can also regenerate by using her enemies memory of her to reconstruct herself. Something she does by injecting portions of herself within her targets head that have memories of her. This is on top of her natural regeneration.

She's also capable of shapeshifting into her human form, which is 6ft tall. A form which turns her skin slightly brown to tan, her eyes still strikingly pink but without the blue/black parts and her hair flows with a slight silver color to it. Her Monster form on the other hand, as described above in her origin, is now much better as an adult, standing at 13ft tall. Most of her previous monster features are the same as her base form but now her tentacle hair is black with a pink hue and has mouths with vicious teeth's on the ends. Her arms disappear entirely as 4 large tentacles burst out of her upper back and 2 more just above her shoulder on each side. Her face resembles the 4th's but with a slit flowing downward across it that opens to an empty, black void, which consumes the memories of all those that see it, completely devouring and breaking her enemies mind.

That's it. That's my OC, Rom. She wouldn't really be a huge part of the plot, believe it or not. She's mostly lowkey and won't intervene in fights involving her kin. Unless they're fighting something from the same generation as her, which is the 1st Gen. Yes, her name is quite on the nose but hey, it fits. This character was just a prototype I created to cope with all of the information the game gave me at the time. She actually wouldn't fit all that well, if I'm being honest.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Gotta love all the referances to pop culture and horror games.

The shopkeeper is very close to the level of mystriousness as the Merchent and the duke from Resident Evil.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
His current form is most definitely not a "the powers decided this form was the best", but a result of a subconscious to be different. Don't forget that the MC had a long-running problem with the idea that Liz turned him down because he was too short and scrawny for her taste.
It's pretty obvious that this stuck in his head, and his newfound shapeshifting remade him in a form that was far removed from what led him to have his feelings turned down.

So his eyes still being fucked is most definitely a subconscious consequence as well. He lived his whole life used to hiding them because of the scars, this notion is fully part of him, now. He can't just cast it away, it's too deep ingrained in his nature and perception of himself.
I thought so too and it makes sense but I think that something seen so much and a key factor in many scenes should not be excused as "simple" subconscious, especially after he evolved enough for him to really don't care about his shape

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Gotta love all the referances to pop culture and horror games.

The shopkeeper is very close to the level of mystriousness as the Merchent and the duke from Resident Evil.
Persoanlly he reminds me of the mysterious taxi driver the Vampire The Mascarade Bloodlines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm expecting the Shopekeeper to end up being an interestingly major player in that whole thing.

I thought so too and it makes sense but I think that something seen so much and a key factor in many scenes should not be excused as "simple" subconscious, especially after he evolved enough for him to really don't care about his shape
We don't have enough informations to make any other theory so far. So I'm not going to make stuff up. That's the only thing that makes sense with what we got so far.

Reactions: EndlessNights

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
His eyes don't actually remain untouch when he transforms into other people. We even get a glimpse at FMC's eyes and they're normal during her cheerleading training. I would say it's either trauma or he just doesn't care about his eyes being fucked up. I mean, he shows Lexi his eyes and they weren't particularly close to each other at the time. I lean more towards him not caring personally.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Persoanlly he reminds me of the mysterious taxi driver the Vampire The Mascarade Bloodlines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm expecting the Shopekeeper to end up being an interestingly major player in that whole thing.

We don't have enough informations to make any other theory so far. So I'm not going to make stuff up. That's the only thing that makes sense with what we got so far.
He is either a superhuman or a very old monster, even though he deniad being a monster I still think that he is some sort of a unnatural being.

I also add that I want to see more characters from the world at large, I assume the game takes place in the US(Former). the game is a futuristic game, most likely taking place from 2040's-2060's. I want to see more cyberpunk like backgrounds, similar to deus ex.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
He is either a superhuman or a very old monster, even though he deniad being a monster I still think that he is some sort of a unnatural being.

I also add that I want to see more characters from the world at large, I assume the game takes place in the US(Former). the game is a futuristic game, most likely taking place from 2040's-2060's. I want to see more cyberpunk like backgrounds, similar to deus ex.
So far I'd lean on the side of him not lying. He's no monster nor superhuman, but something related, potentially a shard of the God we've heard about, maybe. Or a powerfull entity basically as strong as an Apostle or even the God, but he's made some sort of deal preventing him from directly getting involved with the mosnters' business, which is why he only helps the humans and superhumans in a second degree manner.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
So far I'd lean on the side of him not lying. He's no monster nor superhuman, but something related, potentially a shard of the God we've heard about, maybe. Or a powerfull entity basically as strong as an Apostle or even the God, but he's made some sort of deal preventing him from directly getting involved with the mosnters' business, which is why he only helps the humans and superhumans in a second degree manner.
I believe he is like the g0dly alliens from Gantz, that helps human indirectly. He is in content with Both S.I.N and H.E.R.O, I won't be surprised if he is the one that tiped and supplied Ella.

The blue stuff, and other monster matirial most likely came from him.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017

I feel like the MC eyes can't be changed because its some kind of origin mark, because i noticed how similar the eye that speaks with the MC is with the actual MC eyes, those scars might just have appeared after a certain age due to the MC unknown origin.

Or maybe its just one of those things, you can't see yourself being anything other than what you are, you can change your body and other characteristics but your face you've lived with for far too long to just change at will, its like saying you're going to forget who you are, its not that simple.

Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know the requirements to finish the infiltration mission whitout being noticed ? I made it but i had to go straight to the command center, is there another way ?
If you have sex with the boss and the guard you can then kill the chief when he's alone. Go straight to the data place after that and you'll not be detected

Edit: you can also kill the boss guy instead and fuck the male or female guard if you want to go into 1 extra room

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
If you have sex with the boss and the guard you can then kill the chief when he's alone. Go straight to the data place after that and you'll not be detected
Isn't the only difference that the dude is going to stall you until you either attack or trap him, them you still kill the 3 people that come and the goth godess doesn't say you failed to get all the info.
Cuz for me that was the only deference since the guy there knows you're coming either way detected or not.

Aug 4, 2020
Isn't the only difference that the dude is going to stall you until you either attack or trap him, them you still kill the 3 people that come and the goth godess doesn't say you failed to get all the info.
Cuz for me that was the only deference since the guy there knows you're coming either way detected or not.
If you get detected then you miss out on the +10 power syrum nyx gives you

Aug 4, 2020
How do you not get detected tho?
Youre detected if Langdon knew you were there, if you start off with him backing away to his desk then he didn't know you were there. To do that basically just kill the boss, have sex w or talk to one of the guards, touch or kill the head guard when he's alone, then go to the west room (or one other room before) and put the chip in

Reactions: sonhot

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
That's just not true though from what we see in the flashback. If he does have a complex of being too short and scrawny, it comes from his own self.

And it's not like he can't just over power his sub conscious self to look like something else. He is literally running around with a monster heart right now.

He can also just get rid of his scars seeing he can turn into anyone else perfectly without any scars.

Nah I think he just wants to keep it. A reminder of what happened maybe?

Reactions: SquallofNight

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I feel like the MC eyes can't be changed because its some kind of origin mark, because i noticed how similar the eye that speaks with the MC is with the actual MC eyes, those scars might just have appeared after a certain age due to the MC unknown origin.
The creature who talks with Mc during his 3 evolution uses the form of his scarred eye, if some theories around are right the thing might be Body and Memory's arbiter, now why would it appear like that ? I think it goes beyond just his self image, it's the physical manifestation of his link with the creature, maybe he could heal if he wanted and he still having it is in part subconscious but the very fact it exists is simply because is a fundamental part of the story and it's more meaningful to still be there even if it would make sense for him to hide.

4.80 star(s) 334 Votes