Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
A solid update, the change of pace is welcomed. Nice set ups, and the MC getting closer to Danica, Nicolette and other H.E.R.O women is welcome, having a superhuman harem would be amazing+ MC needs to have more women to have more sway in H.E.R.O in case the orginization betrtys him.

I hope that MC later absoerbs Nix's elemntal liutent since it will give mc More elemantel enhancment powers(Which will elimante his weakness to power). I suspect that his next evolution will happen when he either absorbs that guy or a monster(I suspect he will eat Valraven) I really want to see MC absorb him so he could create an awsome armor like him(Making him look simmilar to GUTS's armor)

The sex was good, loved the Alien cameo of the facehugger look alike.

Loved the espionoge and detective work of the update, hope the next one will be similar in tone to this.

Reactions: monk_56

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Question is, is the MC even remotely human anymore? Dude has a vascular system that can easily eliminate the strongest poison, muscles enhanced to the point where knifes can hardly penetrate a milimeter in, at some point he absorbs a monster spine that enhances his whole foundation and basic atributes, he also absorbs other materials that change drastically his internal organs and the dude sports under the hood a monster heart that not only improves all his atributes but makes him capable of fighting for hours nonstop plus overcharges his regen...

This man is going to reach his 5th and is going to be bored to death on top of the castle, hes going to become the ultima boss of the game, except no one will be able to end him...
It is said by Deryl very early on in the game (I believe) after testing MC's blood that he's like a human who has undergone millions of years of evolution to survive the toughest environments. So if we go by what Deryl says then yes but different enough to the point we can no longer mate with the rest of humanity since MC different enough (this applies to the rest of superhumans as well, basically a whole new species or group of new species since everyone's monster differs).

(Its like a human trying to breed with a chimpanzee or orangutan, we have a close relation genetic wise but not enough to produce children with each other).

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
It is said by Deryl very early on in the game (I believe) after testing MC's blood that he's like a human who has undergone millions of years of evolution to survive the toughest environments. So if we go by what Deryl says then yes but different enough to the point we can no longer mate with the rest of humanity since MC different enough (this applies to the rest of superhumans as well, basically a whole new species or group of new species since everyone's monster differs).

(Its like a human trying to breed with a chimpanzee or orangutan, we have a close relation genetic wise but not enough to produce children with each other).
Question is, is the MC even remotely human anymore? Dude has a vascular system that can easily eliminate the strongest poison, muscles enhanced to the point where knifes can hardly penetrate a milimeter in, at some point he absorbs a monster spine that enhances his whole foundation and basic atributes, he also absorbs other materials that change drastically his internal organs and the dude sports under the hood a monster heart that not only improves all his atributes but makes him capable of fighting for hours nonstop plus overcharges his regen...

This man is going to reach his 5th and is going to be bored to death on top of the castle, hes going to become the ultima boss of the game, except no one will be able to end him...
I guess he means in terms of his body structure, if that's the case then he is undergoing the same process Ella did, it seems she remade all her base body to be the peak of natural biology so Xanthe intends for Mc to eventually be the same, improving his body go beyond human in physical structure.
But if he means in terms of genetic structure the all superhumans can't be considered really human anymore, not as the same species at least.

Reactions: myst0501

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
We gonna have malice 2.0 ( malice+ the succubi of peasant quest) XD so yeah a fuck up family tree love malice by the way mean and cute that's always a Win XD

mcmng

May 19, 2020

Phisiologicaly or geneticaly? not anymore.
Psychologicaly? Depends on how you play your MC.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well I'm no expert when it comes to breeding within species or between species. But at the same time while a superhuman in the game is pretty different to a human when it comes to procreating it would depend I guess. I mean the whole part of turning into a superhuman is based on monsters infecting humans and turning them into monsters as well pretty much? Which also points at the the thing being a bit like a disease/virus that wants to spread.

So wouldn't that mean that the more monsterish the MC or others become the more easy it would be for them to turn others into superhumans as well or have their sperm/eggs being receptable to human sperm/eggs but then mutate the fetus/child into a superhuman as well.

You could also argue that dogs have seen widely different devlopments and evolotions the past few thousand years because of breeding but they are still able to crossbreed, far as I know, no matter how different they look appearance or size. So even with a million year of human evolotion aren't superhumans still humans and thus able to crossbreed with normal humans?

While I'm not expecting the game to include a bunch of preg content it would be interesting to see where it goes seeing as the MC far as I remember never uses protection and there is at least at one point a mention of impregnating another character.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

is just that he is more advanced on body evolution but the mind well it has as many answers as players of this game but that i have 5 runs you say only the first is valid the other ones is just our monkey brain XD the answer is as long he keeps his emotions and Bonds he is still human if not he may not be a traitor to H.E.R.O but sure he will be to mankind

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
While I was working this fine day I had a constant thought in my mind: You know what I find it kinda odd? MC only ever mentions his mom and dad, not once can I ever recall him mentioning any other family members.

You'd think MC's dad after his mom passed would let MC stay with his uncle or an aunt or whatever else when he's gone for long periods of time but no. Just MC home alone for a long time. I mean that could be easily explained I guess (like they live too far or whatever) but I just find it weird.

With MC's mom's life choices I wouldn't doubt her family disowning her and her son as well (I mean she was a stripper if I remember right) and with MC's dad's lifestyle I doubt he has much of any contact with his kin...might also explain why no one else gets a mention.

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
While I was working this fine day I had a constant thought in my mind: You know what I find it kinda odd? MC only ever mentions his mom and dad, not once can I ever recall him mentioning any other family members.

You'd think MC's dad after his mom passed would let MC stay with his uncle or an aunt or whatever else when he's gone for long periods of time but no. Just MC home alone for a long time. I mean that could be easily explained I guess (like they live too far or whatever) but I just find it weird.

With MC's mom's life choices I wouldn't doubt her family disowning her and her son as well (I mean she was a stripper if I remember right) and with MC's dad's lifestyle I doubt he has much of any contact with his kin...might also explain why no one else gets a mention.
wait I don't remember the part where it says that the MC's mom was a stripper

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Decided to avoid the forum till I played the game due to spoilers was out (the spoiler tag is no good, messes with my willpower) .
Now that I've played,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought all Ella simps were honorbound to their mistress, in which case you'd consider death a preferable alternative to defecting. Oh well, at least Ellaism doesn't have an inquisition like the dogclappers so you're fine hating on Ella from now on I guess :KEK:

I'd say you see the "slight" bias when you have front-facing pics of the characters, and compare the gals and the guys :KEK:
What are you talking about? Didn't you see the front pic of this one handsome dude?
DollarStoreJoker.png
I bet all coulrophiles are salivating right now :KEK:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I thought all Ella simps were honorbound to their mistress, in which case you'd consider death a preferable alternative to defecting. Oh well, at least Ellaism doesn't have an inquisition like the dogclappers so you're fine hating on Ella from now on I guess :KEK:

What are you talking about? Didn't you see the front pic of this one handsome dude?
View attachment 2810899
I bet all coulrophiles are salivating right now :KEK:
Henry is Cool XD he is like life is nothing but a Comedy XD hahaha

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023

I might remember it wrong but I think that the longest time MC's dad was away were 2 years and he saw him again after he turned 18, that would make MC 16 when he left him.After MC's mother died he was in the hospital for some time and he has some memories of his dad talking with him.So I guess his father wasn't working that far away from him or he didn't work that long?Shortly after that he met Shopkeep who gave him work and also took some care of him? In this update we also learn that Nathan knows our father(they were in the same same special unit)and works as a janitor and he seems to like the MC.

The MC would have quite some people that could take care of him while his dad is away, like the hospital, Nathan and Shopkeeper and if I remember correctly he saw his father regularly till he turned 16.

Naturally is all of that extremely messed up but MC wasn't completely alone and always had people he could talk to or ask for help.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
coulrophilia oh well there are worse in this weird family of perverts i don't feel henry is a clown he doesn't trigger my phobia now S.T from twisted metal was Cool till the last episode. Thank you dad because of you i have fear of clowns

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
wait I don't remember the part where it says that the MC's mom was a stripper
I can't remember the exact scene where it happens but I do remember the MC was more or less talking about his mom for the first time (or at least the second time) and said she was one...or rather a former one.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I can't remember the exact scene where it happens but I do remember the MC was more or less talking about his mom for the first time (or at least the second time) and said she was one...or rather a former one.
Right after your favorite goth pop the MC cherry XD or before who cares those goth stripper cheeks got clapped

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes