Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I can't remember the exact scene where it happens but I do remember the MC was more or less talking about his mom for the first time (or at least the second time) and said she was one...or rather a former one.
well I mean she has the body and if she wasn't dead I doubt that she would have escaped from a manwhore who surely will fuck his daughter

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Almost too good I'd say, perhaps the moment traumatised him
Nope i'm in the mafia arc XD. IT was another goth who gave me a trauma one who is now my wife being honest more than one trauma. Just remember you dumbcunts if you want a goth girl be Ready for ride full of redflags more than the standard Lady I mean XD

• Haha
Reactions: Dipasimaan

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Are there any bugs in this beta update, and should I wait for the public version?
You should wait for the public version regardless. There might be some extra points gained or stuff changed around that wasn't in the beta release.

It really sucks for me because I got to basically replay 5 playthroughs for this update.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Are there any bugs in this beta update, and should I wait for the public version?
There is a little bug if you choose the answer "I found a stray puppy" while you are infiltrating S.I.N. You will get a error message after some time that can be safely ignored. If you killed Danica you will do a side quest with Deryl and not her and will only get 1k Dollar and not 2k(I have only read that that happend to some people and did not encounter the bug myself) but aside from those I haven't encountered or read about other bugs. However I still would wait for the public release like Draco said maybe some stuff will change

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I thought all Ella simps were honorbound to their mistress, in which case you'd consider death a preferable alternative to defecting. Oh well, at least Ellaism doesn't have an inquisition like the dogclappers so you're fine hating on Ella from now on I guess :KEK:

What are you talking about? Didn't you see the front pic of this one handsome dude?
View attachment 2810899
I bet all coulrophiles are salivating right now :KEK:
I got a lot of hate in my heart for Ella, I'm sure other faction leaders do too. We might as well form a coalition cult to purge Ella's from existence. I'm joking.

As for Henri, not going to lie. His nails are fucking sexy as hell. I didn't even notice until now. I don't have a hand fetish but if he offered a handjob, I'd accept it. I noticed the nails on characters do be well done. Particularly on the women, especially Danica.

Reactions: ItzSyther and mcmng

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I got a lot of hate in my heart for Ella, I'm sure other faction leaders do too. We might as well form a coalition cult to purge Ella's from existence.
Fucking tease :cry:. I also like dani but that smurf deserves several spanks for being a cunt, blackmail us with death and the worse of all cockblocking us then tease us only to leave us blueballed :(

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Fucking tease :cry:. I also like dani but that smurf deserves several spanks for being a cunt, blackmail us with death and the worse of all cockblocking us then tease us only to leave us blueballed :(
Not going to lie, I was expecting sex there too. Yet, she goes on a rant about money. Have faith Dani, Papa Darkness will grant your wish. She's Level 3 now, so I'm not worried about her dying on missions.

Damn, thinking about it. MC had the perfect opportunity to brag about his harem finally coming together to her. She made fun of him in prison for it but now that he has one, she has to join. :sneaky:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I thought all Ella simps were honorbound to their mistress, in which case you'd consider death a preferable alternative to defecting. Oh well, at least Ellaism doesn't have an inquisition like the dogclappers so you're fine hating on Ella from now on I guess :KEK:
Well the stupid bitch is still in my top 3. Can't really hate her, but I won't defend her honor :WaitWhat: in the forum anymore. Serves her right!

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Damn... None of the main girls (Alice, Emily, Liz, Amber, especially Alice) was a virgin before MC's transformation, kind of a letdown.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Dont worry my brother in arms, Mia and Claudia who exude some main girl energy might be virgins.
It's a shame that Mia and Claudia both have too little contents right now as I really love these two pure souls. I never like Tiffany's personality (way too pragmatic) and Demi's way too slutty (though in a cute way), and each time I have a chance to interact with either Mia or Claudia it's always happening in some occasions that involve some other characters.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Alright, motherfuckers, I'm curious, so it's time to get creative.

Here's your homework :

Let's say you're told you can create a character to be added to the game. Can be a self-insert, can be something you think the game needs representation-wise, can be just an idea. Can me a monster, a regular human, a superhuman, a dog, whatever.
What do you create ?
Go into detail, that's the fun of it. Especially with monster/superhuman's powers.

Not that I expect it to happen or anything but this game's universe is so fucking good and promising that my creative fiber is tickling me non-stop so I wanna see what other people would create.
I'm gonna think up on it as well and post what I come up with later.

DrakoGhoul and ItzSyther I'm especially curious with you two, my loves.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Alright, motherfuckers, I'm curious, so it's time to get creative.

Here's your homework :

Let's say you're told you can create a character to be added to the game. Can be a self-insert, can be something you think the game needs representation-wise, can be just an idea. Can me a monster, a regular human, a superhuman, a dog, whatever.
What do you create ?
Go into detail, that's the fun of it. Especially with monster/superhuman's powers.

Not that I expect it to happen or anything but this game's universe is so fucking good and promising that my creative fiber is tickling me non-stop so I wanna see what other people would create.
I'm gonna think up on it as well and post what I come up with later.

DrakoGhoul and ItzSyther I'm especially curious with you two, my loves.
Oooooo now I'd love some Asian representation in the game as a lot of monsters and powerful foes (like monster mommy and Val) seemingly are European based in nature.

Such character to fill such a role (and on a similar power level to that of monster mommy/val/fairy boi) is a character I dub as "Raiji" which takes his name from the Japanese god of lighting, thunder, and storms (Raijin).

Rai as I'll refer to him from this moment forth is a underhanded fighter whom goes to any lengths to win although puts up a charade of being an honorable warrior who serves his lord...in reality he betrayed his master.

He is referred to as 'Ronin", "Traitor", or "Rogue" by some of the more intelligent/powerful beings.

Rai as you can imagine has the ability to wield lighting/thunder and has infused his power into weapons resembling those from Sengoku era Japan.

Beyond that he is capable of infusing a portion of his life force/power into his lighting to create a monster I'm referring to as "X-51" or rather "Ronin's beast" which is a massive monster that looks like a thunder dragon although this is a last resort he uses to escape if an enemy is too strong (this is quite draining for him and can result in him losing power permanently or place him in a catatonic state while he tries to recover his power) .

Rai as previously mentioned is a underhanded fighter and has actively cheated in every duel/fight he has been in while this is known among the intelligent monsters some odd story of him being an undefeated and honorable fighter came about some odd few hundred years ago...most definitely caused by him to make confusion (which led to the deaths of some higher tier monsters).

If your curious I envision Rai to be somewhat like Miyamoto Musashi who in life was known as the greatest duelist in Japan although thats embellished a lot...I and others believed he actively cheated in his duels.

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Oooooo now I'd love some Asian representation in the game as a lot of monsters and powerful foes (like monster mommy and Val) seemingly are European based in nature.

Such character to fill such a role (and on a similar power level to that of monster mommy/val/fairy boi) is a character I dub as "Raiji" which takes his name from the Japanese god of lighting, thunder, and storms (Raijin).

Rai as I'll refer to him from this moment forth is a underhanded fighter whom goes to any lengths to win although puts up a charade of being an honorable warrior who serves his lord...in reality he betrayed his master.

He is referred to as 'Ronin", "Traitor", or "Rogue" by some of the more intelligent/powerful beings.

Rai as you can imagine has the ability to wield lighting/thunder and has infused his power into weapons resembling those from Sengoku era Japan.

Beyond that he is capable of infusing a portion of his life force/power into his lighting to create a monster I'm referring to as "X-51" or rather "Ronin's beast" which is a massive monster that looks like a thunder dragon although this is a last resort he uses to escape if an enemy is too strong (this is quite draining for him and can result in him losing power permanently or place him in a catatonic state while he tries to recover his power) .

Rai as previously mentioned is a underhanded fighter and has actively cheated in every duel/fight he has been in while this is known among the intelligent monsters some odd story of him being an undefeated and honorable fighter came about some odd few hundred years ago...most definitely caused by him to make confusion (which led to the deaths of some higher tier monsters).

If your curious I envision Rai to be somewhat like Miyamoto Musashi who in life was known as the greatest duelist in Japan although thats embellished a lot...I and others believed he actively cheated in his duels.
now that's someone that I would like to see fight vs Valran who is the complete opposite

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes