Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Would that even be possible? Like, yeah sure erasing the minds of the people who know them sure but the whole world knows who he is now so even if he erased everyone's minds on Earth the digital evidence is still there (and who knows what private info HERO or the govt has been building up on em).

Although with the time fuckery Deus has perhaps he could find a monster that'd let him revert time back to just before Del exposed em?
Who knows what he could do at level five though. The mind erasure could be done by him (probably with Jake helping if he is alive). Destroying all the tech of the world through some sort of super emp blast could be done by multiple members of the crew assuming they also reach level 5.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I don't think this will be a sequel thing. W.W will HOPEFULLY stick to his amazing writing thus far to the end. A lot of good things have a tendency to have either terrible or mediocre endings (GoT, AoT, TWD, Death Note kinda, damn near any completed game on this site, etc.)

What I WOULD look forward to is another power fantasy VN with some different elements, like Parasite Black. (Medieval Setting, 2 Powered people instead of 600+, war, etc.)

Doesn't have to be that ofc, in fact I prefer this world and premise over Parasite Black or others like it any day of the week, but W.W's into Baldur's Gate so maybe he'd thrive making something out of his natural starting element.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Why is everyone hating on deryl this update ?
nah not this update, a lot of people hate him basically from the jake arc till this day. To me he's pretty neutral like I hate you because you always almost kill me but I like you 'cause you're a bro, so yeah pretty neutral

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I still hope our baby thing is a daughter thing. Not even for incest. I just want a crazy ass monster daughter hunting us with Memory Powers slightly on par with, but below, The 4th. Have her resemble FMC and Syla now but with black markings and "hair" like Aglaecwif but as tentacles on her head like the 4th(or psycho Ella) in her female form. Have her fight all of her "step moms" too. Hell, maybe we can give her all of the broken Memory Powers. Like teleporting through Mental Links and so on.

As for Deryl's version. He can have a man child version from Aglaecwif who's not really all that op. It would be Deryl's problem anyway. Shouldn't have stuck his dick in our Monster Sis. Plus, while he is a descendant from a Rebis, I don't think his genetics is potent enough to make an S-Rank baby, even though Aglaecwif is one herself. It'll likely be B-Rank to possibly A-Rank. Still powerful, on par with the 4th Evolution Level, but won't hold a candle to the MC's, which would be like the sun compared to a bonfire.

I actually wouldn't mind playing a sequel as the child as well. While I think WW will explore the Monster Realm a lot before the game ends, it would be great to play as a Monster and Superhuman hybrid roaming in there and fucking shit up. The MC's child with Aglaecwif will be born as a S-Rank Aberration Monster. It will definitely have the Memory Trait but also the Body Trait as well. Hell, it might actually be stronger than even Level 5 MC. If it's born as a baby and it's power increases to S-Rank over time, then it wouldn't be much of a problem but if it grows fast, MC is actually screwed. Regardless of it's gender, that child is going to be absolutely op.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Why is everyone hating on deryl this update ?
It was the previous update and everyone is entitled to a different view. As a Deryl hater myself; the way I would explain it is we've done A LOT for Deryl for damn near death MULTIPLE TIMES in return.

Some argue it was due to him being mind controlled, others think it's due to him being a Monster, but what they all fail to account for is his baseline dickish and cocky nature that got him into the mess in the first place, only for his friends to have to clean up after him.

-He was a cunt in Middle School, we weren't, which means it wasn't an excuse. It also wasn't just to us it was to people close to him i.e Amber.

-When he was mind controlled he WILLINGLY went against Ella's orders and attacked you and Jake of his own volition. People like to think it wasn't that big of a deal because it was a fight, but it was a fight that nearly killed us just from Jake alone, add in his resistance, and even his Cline's DEATH (a big ass bomb), that is not "best friend" material in my eyes.

-Furthering on that point once we get to the real him in our VERY just survived death injured state to stop him; once we actually DO break the mind control he actively STILL fights us. Burning us alive, putting us in acid, electricity, etc. Even saying he would've fought us regardless of the mind control.

-Even Del, his fucking CUNT ass clone leaked out identity to the planet so we were hunted down like a dog, and forced into a near death fight with Valravn by H.E.R.O.

-The monster part is a bit "justified" if you don't account for all the Chimeras he made specifically designed to kill us, in which after all is said and done he combines to the now current Deryl, which means all his DICK versions are still him, just in one body. The selfish justification? He wanted an Evolution. Had he spent half the effort trying to fuck over the actual people that wronged him (Ella, Charlie, etc.) instead of having a personal baby tantrum vendetta against us for no reason, I probably would like him more right now.

-He even has the balls this update to say we owe him for cucking him if Amber, as if WE were the ones fucking women behind her back (at the time, I'm doing it now, harem-like ofc) and punching her sister.

That's just how I see it at least, I'm sure some people here could counter the points and make him seem like a hero, but everything laid out like that for ME strikes me as a bad friend at least, and someone deserving to die as my personal retribution as I'm sure it is for some others as well.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
It was the previous update and everyone is entitled to a different view. As a Deryl hater myself; the way I would explain it is we've done A LOT for Deryl for damn near death MULTIPLE TIMES in return.

Some argue it was due to him being mind controlled, others think it's due to him being a Monster, but what they all fail to account for is his baseline dickish and cocky nature that got him into the mess in the first place, only for his friends to have to clean up after him.

-He was a cunt in Middle School, we weren't, which means it wasn't an excuse. It also wasn't just to us it was to people close to him i.e Amber.

-When he was mind controlled he WILLINGLY went against Ella's orders and attacked you and Jake of his own volition. People like to think it wasn't that big of a deal because it was a fight, but it was a fight that nearly killed us just from Jake alone, add in his resistance, and even his Cline's DEATH (a big ass bomb), that is not "best friend" material in my eyes.

-Furthering on that point once we get to the real him in our VERY just survived death injured state to stop him; once we actually DO break the mind control he actively STILL fights us. Burning us alive, putting us in acid, electricity, etc. Even saying he would've fought us regardless of the mind control.

-Even Del, his fucking CUNT ass clone leaked out identity to the planet so we were hunted down like a dog, and forced into a near death fight with Valravn by H.E.R.O.

-The monster part is a bit "justified" if you don't account for all the Chimeras he made specifically designed to kill us, in which after all is said and done he combines to the now current Deryl, which means all his DICK versions are still him, just in one body. The selfish justification? He wanted an Evolution. Had he spent half the effort trying to fuck over the actual people that wronged him (Ella, Charlie, etc.) instead of having a personal baby tantrum vendetta against us for no reason, I probably would like him more right now.

-He even has the balls this update to say we owe him for cucking him if Amber, as if WE were the ones fucking women behind her back (at the time, I'm doing it now, harem-like ofc) and punching her sister.

That's just how I see it at least, I'm sure some people here could counter the points and make him seem like a hero, but everything laid out like that for ME strikes me as a bad friend at least, and someone deserving to die as my personal retribution as I'm sure it is for some others as well.
Ok thank you for the explanation

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I still hope our baby thing is a daughter thing. Not even for incest. I just want a crazy ass monster daughter hunting us with Memory Powers slightly on par with, but below, The 4th. Have her resemble FMC and Syla now but with black markings and "hair" like Aglaecwif but as tentacles on her head like the 4th(or psycho Ella) in her female form. Have her fight all of her "step moms" too. Hell, maybe we can give her all of the broken Memory Powers. Like teleporting through Mental Links and so on.

As for Deryl's version. He can have a man child version from Aglaecwif who's not really all that op. It would be Deryl's problem anyway. Shouldn't have stuck his dick in our Monster Sis. Plus, while he is a descendant from a Rebis, I don't think his genetics is potent enough to make an S-Rank baby, even though Aglaecwif is one herself. It'll likely be B-Rank to possibly A-Rank. Still powerful, on par with the 4th Evolution Level, but won't hold a candle to the MC's, which would be like the sun compared to a bonfire.

I actually wouldn't mind playing a sequel as the child as well. While I think WW will explore the Monster Realm a lot before the game ends, it would be great to play as a Monster and Superhuman hybrid roaming in there and fucking shit up. The MC's child with Aglaecwif will be born as a S-Rank Aberration Monster. It will definitely have the Memory Trait but also the Body Trait as well. Hell, it might actually be stronger than even Level 5 MC. If it's born as a baby and it's power increases to S-Rank over time, then it wouldn't be much of a problem but if it grows fast, MC is actually screwed. Regardless of it's gender, that child is going to be absolutely op.
It could still technically be incest as a boy. I mean we have trap which is just gay with extra sprinkles on top so it wouldn't be out of what's already been established in the game. Plus there's the whole genderbend thing which makes you gay? straight? bi? pan (adding monsters into it)? Who knows, it wouldn't be out of the norm regardless of the gender. But I agree I'd want a girl because daughters are cool, I practically raised my brother so I'll have to take a rain check on yet another "son" that wants to try and kill me.

Your explanation of the child and it continuing into a sequel reminds me of a Manhwa about a long lost pure blooded Vampire "Queen" who is an abomination amongst her kind (powerhouse) that kills her way through the hierarchy to get revenge (never finished it due to the romance but it was initially badass)?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This part reminds me...I need to play ravager again heheh (I miss crazy powerful daughter Malice)

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
This part reminds me...I need to play ravager again heheh (I miss crazy powerful daughter Malice)
Yeah fuck you by the way for getting me back into that and Parasite Black. Malice is exactly what I want, either that or Myu the slime.

So intelligent and slutty right off the bat along with an addiction to relishing pain.

Or

Brainless Bailey like slowly gaining intelligence through what we teach her and being half cutesy half murder mania. (My personal choice)

Orrrr (if I was coding/writing)

Both of those, Malice version for the Corrupt Route, Myu version for the "Pure" Route.

Vote Now!(y)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Baby Snek is the best honestly. She's so powerful and crazy for her Daddy Dragon, she said she's going to haunt his fucking dreams while she's still in her mom's womb. And that's not even the wild part about it. She's so fucking crazy, if you knock up another Elf, she kills it and brags about it in your dream. Hell, if you kill her as a baby and then impregnate another Elf, she's like "what the fuck dad, make up your mind!". That whole Malice stuff has such a great amount of detail put into it.

That's one of the main reasons I want a Daughter Thing here. The potential is insane. Especially since Aglaecwif is so used to having sons. A daughter would throw her completely for a loop. Especially if she challenges her for dominance. A baby that's powerful enough to challenge the "gods" is definitely going to be a handful.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zack Powers:
It is believed that he has something to do with Time or predicability/future sight, as Deus was brought in as Zack's replacement during his recovery from his injuries.
Zack Powers are Time based, Chrono powers or something, one of the lieutenants tells you when he arrives through the portal, he can most probably stop time or even possibly reverse it where Deus can see anywhere from the present to the near or far future, so yeah, hes the chrono god or something.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Baby Snek is the best honestly. She's so powerful and crazy for her Daddy Dragon, she said she's going to haunt his fucking dreams while she's still in her mom's womb. And that's not even the wild part about it. She's so fucking crazy, if you knock up another Elf, she kills it and brags about it in your dream. Hell, if you kill her as a baby and then impregnate another Elf, she's like "what the fuck dad, make up your mind!". That whole Malice stuff has such a great amount of detail put into it.

That's one of the main reasons I want a Daughter Thing here. The potential is insane. Especially since Aglaecwif is so used to having sons. A daughter would throw her completely for a loop. Especially if she challenges her for dominance. A baby that's powerful enough to challenge the "gods" is definitely going to be a handful.
Ooooo that makes me wonder, if the male children (if what Val said is true) hunts their fathers and kills them (or tries to) would a daughter try and kill monster mommy? If so I'm curious how damn strong the union between MC and her is for that offspring's power (it gonna be nutty if it takes her down or just runs away to hide behind her papa (MC) to try and fight her again)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ooooo that makes me wonder, if the male children (if what Val said is true) hunts their fathers and kills them (or tries to) would a daughter try and kill monster mommy? If so I'm curious how damn strong the union between MC and her is for that offspring's power (it gonna be nutty if it takes her down or just runs away to hide behind her papa (MC) to try and fight her again)
Damn, never thought about it like that. I don't want Daemon Mommy to die though. I'll settle for a Mom-Daughter fight. We know Aglaecwif cares about her children deeply. At least the powerful ones, so she likely won't harm our child but Daughter Thing might try to assert dominance. It'll be quite interesting to see, if it happens.

Reactions: Brainfurt

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Better yet if said offspring is of the female type and it wants to live with papa, gonna open some noice opportunities indeed...

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Question is, is the MC even remotely human anymore? Dude has a vascular system that can easily eliminate the strongest poison, muscles enhanced to the point where knifes can hardly penetrate a milimeter in, at some point he absorbs a monster spine that enhances his whole foundation and basic atributes, he also absorbs other materials that change drastically his internal organs and the dude sports under the hood a monster heart that not only improves all his atributes but makes him capable of fighting for hours nonstop plus overcharges his regen...

This man is going to reach his 5th and is going to be bored to death on top of the castle, hes going to become the ultima boss of the game, except no one will be able to end him...

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes