Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Liz or Amber. Maybe even both. WW has been playing a bit too safe with the main cast and since the next arc is the Twin Arc, I can see one of them being killed off. This would be the only way to really get the MC motivated to cull SIN completely. While he was definitely pissed about Laurie and the Twin thing, he's still neutral on them overall. So what better way to make him lose his shit than his childhood friends being snuffed out of existence?

Obviously, we'll be able to prevent it and save them but imagine how devastated and consume by hate the MC would be if they were killed.
I initially thought so too but I guess that at least for now WW would let live some main girls. Btw how long do you think it will be before the end? Will it come with the 1.0 version of the game?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It actually wouldn't make sense for Ella to fall to her knees if Nyx did it. You forgot that even the MC didn't fall to his knees when Nyx did it at Level 3. Level 5 Ella wouldn't fall because of that, even while weakened. That's why it's likely that Nyx's monsters that Ella had laying around stacked them on her. All of them being triggered as soon as Nyx comes within her proximity makes the most sense. Pair it with the letter and that she said she has a few monsters that made Nyx around, it becomes rather obvious.

Plus, once again, Nyx's power is green, not red. Ella is struck by Red Energy, not green during the scene that Nyx shows up at. We also know that spawns can have different colors from their monster parent's. Hence why I mentioned Nico and Hex having different colors or Ella and the 3rd or even Michael and 2nd. So it's more likely that the monster species that turned Nyx have Red Energy while Nyx, being a unique mutation, has green.

This would actually make more sense than Nyx doing it herself anyway. Malik and Nico would obviously notice Nyx using her mark on Ella, if it was her. That's on top of Deus and Zack noticing too with their powers. With her monster species doing it, it would make Nyx less suspicious, if they are working together because there's proof that she didn't mark Ella there.

This also doesn't contradict them working together and would actually cover Nyx, if they were. If they aren't working together, it still works. It works for both scenarios. I'm also still of the thought that she used that as a back up plan to Infiltrate HERO again and isn't actually working with Nyx at all but we'll have to see.
Hmm, I have some counterpoints.
1) Nyx mentioned that MC took it like a champ. It seems that his resistance to pain was unusual. Ella was also in the middle of doing something. Falling on her knees could easily be due to her losing concentration. There is actually nothing saying that Ella can't feel paralyzing pain. Level 1 MC's poison was enough to make her squirm during deadend3. Yes she was level 4 at the time, but still the power difference was huge.

2) I don't have any reason to believe that Ella is "struck" by something. That red miasma is her own expression of power. She starts summoning her power, threatens to kill them, but mid sentence she drops to her knees and loses her concentration. We've seen her do it numerous times, like when she evolves, when she transforms into that goat thing etc. There is no external agent causing that red miasma. It's all Ella.

3) MC wasn't struck by energy when he received the mark. Only the tattoo was green initially and there is no reason to assume it would glow through clothing. All Nyx has to do is raise her hand. Malik and Nico could completely miss it if she wanted to hide it but personally I doubt that she even tried to hide it. The only problem I find here is that Nyx wanted MC to strip so it may require a visual component, but it could also be for her own entertainment.

4) Nyx has claimed in the past that she likes to mark humans before killing them to gain more corruption. She is known to do this. Additionally Ella is a possible resource for HERO and even in the latest update Xanthe is still bitter for not getting info out of her. Ella and Nyx working together could still be true, but this explanation doesn't require it and perhaps Ella may even manage to convince Nyx to revive her.

5) Deus knows that Ella will survive anyway. He tells MC to not face her, keep his secrets close and don't tell her shit unless he is strong enough to impress, because her eyes see much but she doesn't have the correct understanding. MC is nowhere near strong enough to impress. This pretty much confirms that he believes Ella will come back and in full force. The only question is what Zack is going to do about it. He probably knows it too, and if Nyx killed her, it doesn't take a diviner to figure out who did it, especially if the body they have in captivity vanishes.

Last edited:

Wolf14

Sep 26, 2018
Has WW already written the whole story, or does he make up the story on the go by taking inspiration from the forum?

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Has WW already written the whole story, or does he make up the story on the go by taking inspiration from the forum?
By his saying he already wrote it, at the very least he change some little something by consulting the community but I guess he always follow the linear script

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I initially thought so too but I guess that at least for now WW would let live some main girls. Btw how long do you think it will be before the end? Will it come with the 1.0 version of the game?
With how things are now there's a LOT to cover before we reach the end and 1.0 most likely won't be the end or Weird can end Superhuman on a cliffhanger and pop right into Superhuman 2 (im down for that lol but doubt it).

If I may say, I think a lot of our early interactions with some of the main girls will play heavily into if they live or die later on.

Primarily Emily, Liz, and Amber. We can outright ignore their content we can't do so with Alice. Emily lacks confidence so if she still doesn't have it by the time she could get a monster she most likely will die or turn into a monster herself. Liz and Amber idk but we'll see in the coming updates.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
good dammit my food coma plan is shot they are hellbent in not letting me watch twisted metal in peace

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I pray for you mah brother in arms. I just got done eating some delicious food and am slippin into food coma while Skyrim ost in background.
im not sleeping tonight and i not mean the funny way. more like they can burn the house down kind of way

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I think that v1.0 will be the end of the first "Arc" of the game and according to some bits and pieces I've gathered, I think that it will feature some art improvements for the earlier chapters.

As for possible deaths/bad scenarios I think these are more likely to happen:
1) Christie is likely to die. She is probably marked so it won't matter in the end, but she isn't one of the main girls and she messes too much with things that she doesn't understand. It may end up biting her in the ass.
2) The twins may fuse into one being. These two are supposed to be inseperable so that's a logical next step for a bad case scenario.
3) Claudia may monsterify.
4) Emily may monsterify.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hmm, I have some counterpoints.
1) Nyx mentioned that MC took it like a champ. It seems that his resistance to pain was unusual. Ella was also in the middle of doing something. Falling on her knees could easily be due to her losing concentration. There is actually nothing saying that Ella can't feel paralyzing pain. Level 1 MC's poison was enough to make her squirm during deadend3. Yes she was level 4 at the time, but still the power difference was huge.

2) I don't have any reason to believe that Ella is "struck" by something. That red miasma is her own expression of power. She starts summoning her power, threatens to kill them, but mid sentence she drops to her knees and loses her concentration. We've seen her do it numerous times, like when she evolves, when she transforms into that goat thing etc. There is no external agent causing that red miasma. It's all Ella.

3) MC wasn't struck by energy when he received the mark. Only the tattoo was green initially and there is no reason to assume it would glow through clothing. All Nyx has to do is raise her hand. Malik and Nico could completely miss it if she wanted to hide it but personally I doubt that she even tried to hide it. The only problem I find here is that Nyx wanted MC to strip so it may require a visual component, but it could also be for her own entertainment.

4) Nyx has claimed in the past that she likes to mark humans before killing them to gain more corruption. She is known to do this. Additionally Ella is a possible resource for HERO and even in the latest update Xanthe is still bitter for not getting info out of her. Ella and Nyx working together could still be true, but this explanation doesn't require it and perhaps Ella may even manage to convince Nyx to revive her.

5) Deus knows that Ella will survive anyway. He tells MC to not face her, keep his secrets close and don't tell her shit unless he is strong enough to impress, because her eyes see much but she doesn't have the correct understanding. MC is nowhere near strong enough to impress. This pretty much confirms that he believes Ella will come back and in full force. The only question is what Zack is going to do about it. He probably knows it too, and if Nyx killed her, it doesn't take a diviner to figure out who did it, especially if the body they have in captivity vanishes.
I disagree with points 1 through 4 completely since I already stated why Nyx couldn't have did it and why it's completely unrealistic that the MC wouldn't fall to his knees but Ella, who is much stronger would.

I'm not saying you have to change your mind, by the way. I simply disagree with your conclusion as the game leans more into my belief than yours. For me, personally, of course.

Reactions: Gtdead

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
With how things are now there's a LOT to cover before we reach the end and 1.0 most likely won't be the end or Weird can end Superhuman on a cliffhanger and pop right into Superhuman 2 (im down for that lol but doubt it).

If I may say, I think a lot of our early interactions with some of the main girls will play heavily into if they live or die later on.

Primarily Emily, Liz, and Amber. We can outright ignore their content we can't do so with Alice. Emily lacks confidence so if she still doesn't have it by the time she could get a monster she most likely will die or turn into a monster herself. Liz and Amber idk but we'll see in the coming updates.
Yeah it makes sense but I don't remember when or where I've seen WW saying something specific about 1.0 (I tried searching in the patreon but I couldn't find it). For how much I'd enjoy a well-written story to have some minor/major characters dying in the course of the story I'd personally find it lazy to having them killed just because we haven't done their secondary quest (obviously if it is written VERY well it can be a good cause)

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I disagree with points 1 through 4 completely since I already stated why Nyx couldn't have did it and why it's completely unrealistic that the MC wouldn't fall to his knees but Ella, who is much stronger would.

I'm not saying you have to change your mind, by the way. I simply disagree with your conclusion as the game leans more into my belief than yours. For me, personally, of course.
It's fine, we can agree to disagree. I'm pretty sure that we will learn all about it down the line.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah it makes sense but I don't remember when or where I've seen WW saying something specific about 1.0 (I tried searching in the patreon but I couldn't find it). For how much I'd enjoy a well-written story to have some minor/major characters dying in the course of the story I'd personally find it lazy to having them killed just because we haven't done their secondary quest (obviously if it is written VERY well it can be a good cause)
All I recall WW saying about 1.0 is the art is going to be fully updated and that it doesn't necessarily mean the end of the game. It was during the Ella park meeting section during the training. I do think that if it does somehow ends at 1.0 and it's a cliffhanger for a hypothetical sequel, he should let it simmer longer and work on another game or take a break.

Reactions: ArhraCole

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
All I recall WW saying about 1.0 is the art is going to be fully updated and that it doesn't necessarily mean the end of the game. It was during the Ella park meeting section during the training. I do think that if it does somehow ends at 1.0 and it's a cliffhanger for a hypothetical sequel, he should let it simmer longer and work on another game or take a break.
fuckkkkkkk. why so many devs are going to either a hiatus or a game remake

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
please not another game (unless it's equally splendid or short) I'd obviously prefer him to take even a longer break but coming back to finish this masterpiece

Reactions: Wolf14
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes