Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I kinda already mentioned this just now to Drako but I'll tell it to you as well just in case:

It's possible that Zack doesn't know due to his injuries. He's only just RECENTLY recovered (I mean literally this update POST battle which was weeks) and even then he said he should have recovered enough, as in not fully.

As for Deus, he most CERTAINLY knows, but we seem to have this belief that Deus actually cares about the goals of H.E.R.O. SOME goals maybe but all goals? Pieces outside the puzzle? Nah, he's doing his own thing.
You know this update i was expecting more info on Zack about his powers but when Mc finally meets him he just says "go nuts", i mean if his powers involve knowing the future then he was supposed to give a plan right ?, and the infiltration was really close but he gives no useful tips, could it be that he is so fucked that he can't even know something that is about to happen ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think no matter what explanation we get regarding Ella surviving that Zack and Deus will have a lot of explaining to do since they should ABSOLUTELY know what the fuck was going on.
True. They both can't be double agents though. One of them could but not both. Because that would mean Ella somehow got 3 Top Level HERO agents to betray their side. That's why I don't think Nyx actually betrayed HERO and Ella likely used her to infiltrate HERO again if her original plan failed.

Deus probably didn't give a shit. If it's him, it's likely because he didn't care and it doesn't affect the MC negatively, to be honest. Zack seems more loyal to HERO.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
You know this update i was expecting more info on Zack about his powers but when Mc finally meets him he just says "go nuts", i mean if his powers involve knowing the future then he was supposed to give a plan right ?, and the infiltration was really close but he gives no useful tips, could it be that he is so fucked that he can't even know something that is about to happen ?
It could also mean that no matter what the MC does we will mess up SIN's plan and or we will benefit Zack/Hero

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
To your Zack and Deus point that's not necessarily true...

We know Zack hadn't recovered enough to sue his ability let alone fight, there's a chance that he wouldn't have been able to detect that Nyx betrayed them.

As for Deus well, he's fucking Deus. There's an INCREDIBLE chance he WANTS Ella to succeed. In fact he was conveniently noted to avoid the meeting discussing what they knew about Ella due to, night terrors...NIGHT terrors...the same man who whooped a Beyond Lvl 5 at Lvl 4 couldn't sit at a table because he had a bwad dweam, fuck off.

As for the Red Energy thing that's a good point! But there's also just a chance that her Death Move is a different color just to signify it's difference or potency? Who knows, do we have any other instances where a character's Energy has changed color due to a move or action different to their usual?

Sry did I miss smt When dowe get to know abt Zack's powers? And when is mentionned the fact that Deus beat a lvl5 at lvl4 I know I made just 1 playtrough and it's been a long time but whaat? or did I just misunderstand?

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Sry did I miss smt When dowe get to know abt Zack's powers? And when is mentionned the fact that Deus beat a lvl5 at lvl4 I know I made just 1 playtrough and it's been a long time but whaat? or did I just misunderstand?
Deus(he is Level 4 but I can't remember who told us that)beats the beyond Level 5 MC in the big battle from the last update(when we evolve we can make a deal with the eye that brings you to this dead end and if your corruption is high enough the dead end continues till Deus kills us).

Zack has time related powers like foresight and we learn first about him after the SIN reveal on TV. We also get told by almost everyone what his powers are after this event^^

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
View attachment 2808526
Both crazy on the basis simps for this game.
Claudia is Tiffany sister
View attachment 2808529
The one who is neither mother nor the bitch XD
Some of us remember by pure memory while others dive into the game's files (or just cheat lol).

Claudia (blue haired girl) is the daughter of Dexter (big boss of HERO) and the sister of Tiffany (the blonde who was naked next to Michael).
oh Yeah I remember her now. The normal one in this whooooole crazy gotta have some real strong mentality to keep sane lol. love her. Hope we can have a loop like in of the previous updates so we can ge'em all lol. But how do you even notice that a variable change. I mean you can deduce it with the dialogue but with Nyx... Is there some kinda stat tracker or smt like that for renpy games?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Deus(he is Level 4 but I can't remember who told us that)beats the beyond Level 5 MC in the big battle from the last update(when we evolve we can make a deal with the eye that brings you to this dead end and if your corruption is high enough the dead end continues till Deus kills us).

Zack has time related powers like foresight and we learn first about him after the SIN reveal on TV. We also get told by almost everyone what his powers are after this event^^
We actually learn about Zack all the way back during the Frat House Massacre(Deus too actually). He's later mentioned again during the final Klaus fight and after the MC's Identity was exposed during Tiffany's transformation.

The Tiffany part is where we learned Zack has Time related powers and that Deus is more accurate than him.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zack Powers:
It is believed that he has something to do with Time or predicability/future sight, as Deus was brought in as Zack's replacement during his recovery from his injuries.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
There is a tool i use called "Universal Renpy Mod"
Thx

Oh ok I went trough the dead end but didn't see the scene since my corruption must be low/mid thx. as for Zack damn I must have forgotten abt him since he was just a name for a long time lol. Anyway thx

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
oh Yeah I remember her now. The normal one in this whooooole crazy gotta have some real strong mentality to keep sane lol. love her. Hope we can have a loop like in of the previous updates so we can ge'em all lol. But how do you even notice that a variable change. I mean you can deduce it with the dialogue but with Nyx... Is there some kinda stat tracker or smt like that for renpy games?
Well we know that certain dialogue changes stats (be it for power, skill, or relations) the best way to keep up with it is just checking the stats menu
1690594857262.png

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
We actually learn about Zack all the way back during the Frat House Massacre(Deus too actually). He's later mentioned again during the final Klaus fight and after the MC's Identity was exposed during Tiffany's transformation.

The Tiffany part is where we learned Zack has Time related powers and that Deus is more accurate than him.
Ya I've always seen Deus as being able to see the future, while Zack travels into the future to check on things and reverses ones that fall under his radar. Hence why Deus is more accurate.

In fact that's probably why Ella's Grad Massacre still exists and made headlines. They actually had to cover it up cause Zack got injured to where he is now and couldn't reverse the damage already done, especially given they were all children.

Further backed up by not reversing the Kenny Massacre (still recovering)

Alexis's Sword in the city (still recovering)

Etc. Etc.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023

Oh thank you for reminding me I must have totally forgotten that.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
mother mercy i love cooking i should had made more bread my wife and her cunts eat it all it was 6 kg of bread fuck they get hungry when they drink

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArhraCole

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
so who gonna die in the next 2 updates? mc mom does not count
I hope that one should be jared but I think story wise W.W will save him for a great fight (maybe after we evolve to Lv 4 and blonde-cunt Jared evolves too). So I vote for poison guy and possibly Mia, just because I figure W.W would want to let MC rampage and at the same time give us a real sad moment

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
mother mercy i love cooking i should had made more bread my wife and her cunts eat it all it was 6 kg of bread fuck they get hungry when they drink
shit man you make some really good bread otherwise your wife and friends are some really voracious beasts (with respect)

Reactions: mantas13666

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
shit man you make some really good bread otherwise your wife and friends are some really voracious beasts (with respect)
i do and they are XD who would have guess the goth ladies are a tight community join together in breaking my balls and giving my dog P.T.S.D oh well thats married life :cautious:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EndlessNights

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
so who gonna die in the next 2 updates? mc mom does not count
Liz or Amber. Maybe even both. WW has been playing a bit too safe with the main cast and since the next arc is the Twin Arc, I can see one of them being killed off. This would be the only way to really get the MC motivated to cull SIN completely. While he was definitely pissed about Laurie and the Twin thing, he's still neutral on them overall. So what better way to make him lose his shit than his childhood friends being snuffed out of existence?

Obviously, we'll be able to prevent it and save them but imagine how devastated and consume by hate the MC would be if they were killed.

Reactions: EndlessNights

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Liz or Amber. Maybe even both. WW has been playing a bit too safe with the main cast and since the next arc is the Twin Arc, I can see one of them being killed off. This would be the only way to really get the MC motivated to cull SIN completely. While he was definitely pissed about Laurie and the Twin thing, he's still neutral on them overall. So what better way to make him lose his shit than his childhood friends being snuffed out of existence?

Obviously, we'll be able to prevent it and save them but imagine how devastated and consume by hate the MC would be if they were killed.
my gut tells me is gonna be nathan he is to cool for school XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes