Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
From Mc's dialogue with Nyx it seems he is stuck because he doesn't have a working brain anymore i guess he needs one for his power to overcome Ella's trasnformation by himself, i understood his situation as:
Ella changed his DNA to be a tree, so even if he is revived he will come back the same way.
This update we also learn that she saved him from monsterfication that would mean she can save him from his tree life right?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Her letter predates the fight by month(s). We also know Nyx's power is green, not red. Which is why it's more likely that a monster from her line set it up for Ella as a back up. You have to remember that Ella prepped for everyone before they invaded. She set up monsters that directly counters Malik and built a body to specifically counter Nico from beating her. It's highly possible she gathered several of Nyx's monsters for that specific reason to counter her.
Yes that makes sense, she provides a timeframe on her letter. What I was most interested at during this scene, is why she dropped to her knees midsentence when Nyx appeared. This behavior is consistent with Nyx marking her

Either Nyx's resurrection powers work with souls(do they even exist in this universe?) or she uses a memory or echo(Nyx can speak with the "echo" of dead people so I guess the echo or memory is more important) of the dead to resurrect them right? But that wouldn't explain why she can't save her Lieutenant. Maybe Ella warped reality too much and now there is no chance that he could be anything but a tree?
The memory thing doesn't seem to be unique to Nyx. During the scene in the cathedral she claims that MC could do it too if he had high enough corruption.

The reason he can't fix Gillibrand probably has to do with him being transmuted into a tree. During a sidequest in the latest update, the officer says that Nyx can't ressurect the victims of the Gorgon because their flesh is turned into stone. So it makes sense that she can't just kill him in his tree form and bring him back as a superhuman.

Reactions: Lupusnox

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
This update we also learn that she saved him from monsterfication that would mean she can save him from his tree life right?
From her explanation i got that she killed him mid monsterfication and he came back normal but never wanted or was able to try again, i guess she expected that killing him would solve the tree problem but that doesn't seem to be the case, unless she is playing 4d chess by lying to everyone about that for some strange reason :unsure: o_O .

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Soo... ranking and shitposting aside...
Can we agree on something ?

That new scene with Emiliy (before the fucking, specifically).
She's absolutely dead-fucking-gorgeous, right ?
I mean, seriously. I stared at that scene for quite a few minutes. I changed my pfp for a reason.

Holy flying fuck.
Weirdworld had a tremendous growth in their artistic skills that much is true. I hope MC and the Boys will get an sprite/artwork upgrade with the next update but aside from them the artwork is truly gorgeous.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
From her explanation i got that she killed him mid monsterfication and he came back normal but never wanted or was able to try again, i guess she expected that killing him would solve the tree problem but that doesn't seem to be the case, unless she is playing 4d chess by lying to everyone about that for some strange reason :unsure: o_O .
We shouldn't forget that Nyx is a highly corrupted and power hungry person. So maybe she keeps him in that form to farm power and corruption?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh. If we have chaos Spawns we sure as hell gonna the other chaos pricks XD
8bofji5aneab1.jpg
Lucius is this game fulgrim it's not even a joke XD the cunt. But the one can't stand is wind Sheldon do what i want because fuck everyone else XD opinion

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yes that makes sense, she provides a timeframe on her letter. What I was most interested at during this scene, is why she dropped to her knees midsentence when Nyx appeared. This behavior is consistent with Nyx marking her

The memory thing doesn't seem to be unique to Nyx. During the scene in the cathedral she claims that MC could do it too if he had high enough corruption.

The reason he can't fix Gillibrand probably has to do with him being transmuted into a tree. During a sidequest in the latest update, the officer says that Nyx can't ressurect the victims of the Gorgon because their flesh is turned into stone. So it makes sense that she can't just kill him in his tree form and bring him back as a superhuman.
It actually wouldn't make sense for Ella to fall to her knees if Nyx did it. You forgot that even the MC didn't fall to his knees when Nyx did it at Level 3. Level 5 Ella wouldn't fall because of that, even while weakened. That's why it's likely that Nyx's monsters that Ella had laying around stacked them on her. All of them being triggered as soon as Nyx comes within her proximity makes the most sense. Pair it with the letter and that she said she has a few monsters that made Nyx around, it becomes rather obvious.

Plus, once again, Nyx's power is green, not red. Ella is struck by Red Energy, not green during the scene that Nyx shows up at. We also know that spawns can have different colors from their monster parent's. Hence why I mentioned Nico and Hex having different colors or Ella and the 3rd or even Michael and 2nd. So it's more likely that the monster species that turned Nyx have Red Energy while Nyx, being a unique mutation, has green.

This would actually make more sense than Nyx doing it herself anyway. Malik and Nico would obviously notice Nyx using her mark on Ella, if it was her. That's on top of Deus and Zack noticing too with their powers. With her monster species doing it, it would make Nyx less suspicious, if they are working together because there's proof that she didn't mark Ella there.

This also doesn't contradict them working together and would actually cover Nyx, if they were. If they aren't working together, it still works. It works for both scenarios. I'm also still of the thought that she used that as a back up plan to Infiltrate HERO again and isn't actually working with Nyx at all but we'll have to see.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
It actually wouldn't make sense for Ella to fall to her knees if Nyx did it. You forgot that even the MC didn't fall to his knees when Nyx did it at Level 3. Level 5 Ella wouldn't fall because of that, even while weakened. That's why it's likely that Nyx's monsters that Ella had laying around stacked them on her. All of them being triggered as soon as Nyx comes within her proximity makes the most sense. Pair it with the letter and that she said she has a few monsters that made Nyx around, it becomes rather obvious.

Plus, once again, Nyx's power is green, not red. Ella is struck by Red Energy, not green during the scene that Nyx shows up at. We also know that spawns can have different colors from their monster parent's. Hence why I mentioned Nico and Hex having different colors or Ella and the 3rd or even Michael and 2nd. So it's more likely that the monster species that turned Nyx have Red Energy while Nyx, being a unique mutation, has green.

This would actually make more sense than Nyx doing it herself anyway. Malik and Nico would obviously notice Nyx using her mark on Ella, if it was her. That's on top of Deus and Zack noticing too with their powers. With her monster species doing it, it would make Nyx less suspicious, if they are working together because there's proof that she did mark Ella there.

This also doesn't contradict them working together and would actually cover Nyx, if they were. If they aren't working together, it still works. It works for both scenarios. I'm also still of the thought that she used that as a back up plan to Infiltrate HERO again and isn't actually working with Nyx at all but we'll have to see.
I think no matter what explanation we get regarding Ella surviving that Zack and Deus will have a lot of explaining to do since they should ABSOLUTELY know what the fuck was going on.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haha thanks brother Syther. I have to say that Claudia is the hidden gem in this game. Of all the things that we know will happen, her turning into a superhuman is top of my list, even higher than the twins!

I forgot all about Kelsey and Nicki. I found the 2nd Kelsey scene hot because of the table turning but the character itself didn't leave a lasting impression. Nicki on the other hand.. seriously, why can't I fuck her ass if I turn her into a girl, the game is already light on anal, come on WW, that's bullshit.

I have to ask however, do you not have an opinion on the Angel of Death herself, Captain Mommy Nyx?

On SIN and Ella.

SIN is Langdon's brainchild, realized with the help of Ella.
Ella and Langdon are in a business agreement. Ella provides Langdon with the knowhow related to monsters, Langdon helps Ella with finding the stones she is looking for.

The way Ella helps Langdon is by instructing Cole to lead the recruitment effort, Zara to use her marks for locating prospects (and possibly controlling them somehow), and Charlie for the Oath. Charlie is neither in SIN, nor she considers herself as part of Ella's faction. She has her own agenda, looking for her brother. There is a strong indication that the Oath has to do with not betraying SIN under any circumstance, as demonstrated by Nyx claiming that SIN recruits who tried to give names died instantly.

SIN and Ella have different goals. There may be some overlap, but it's clearly stated by her that she doesn't give a shit about both SIN and it's superhuman footsoldiers. Her rest of the kids are also aware of this agreement but it's not important to them, as demonstrated by Shen who gets confused when the HERO agent calls him a SIN recruit.

Lastly we know that the very young ones are not indoctrinated into SIN, as demonstrated by the bandage boy saying that he wants to join HERO when he gets older.
1. So far there Nyx's relationship variable is only tracked once and thats if you ask her age when you first meet her. (it goes +1). There are no other relationship thigns with her yet. Though since how well you do the langdon infiltration is tracked it may come up later if you mess it up.

2. Corruption's changes are mostly cosmetic at the moment. You pick up more of what monsters say and if you've devoured people like Jake or Danica, they seem to talk to you in your head at certain moments.

3. Evolutions are big story moments not something that changes based on how you play. Your third evo is the latest so far but story wise it goes up to 5

This community is truly a gem I'm getting an answer almost immediately. Thanks guys. How did you keep track of things? Is there some kind of tool that tells you if a variable changes or are you just crazy fanatics of this game, maybe both lol Also could someone tell me who's claudia forgot abt her sry...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

This would actually make more sense than Nyx doing it herself anyway. Malik and Nico would obviously notice Nyx using her mark on Ella, if it was her. That's on top of Deus and Zack noticing too with their powers. With her monster species doing it, it would make Nyx less suspicious, if they are working together because there's proof that she didn't mark Ella there.

To your Zack and Deus point that's not necessarily true...

We know Zack hadn't recovered enough to sue his ability let alone fight, there's a chance that he wouldn't have been able to detect that Nyx betrayed them.

As for Deus well, he's fucking Deus. There's an INCREDIBLE chance he WANTS Ella to succeed. In fact he was conveniently noted to avoid the meeting discussing what they knew about Ella due to, night terrors...NIGHT terrors...the same man who whooped a Beyond Lvl 5 at Lvl 4 couldn't sit at a table because he had a bwad dweam, fuck off.

As for the Red Energy thing that's a good point! But there's also just a chance that her Death Move is a different color just to signify it's difference or potency? Who knows, do we have any other instances where a character's Energy has changed color due to a move or action different to their usual?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I think no matter what explanation we get regarding Ella surviving that Zack and Deus will have a lot of explaining to do since they should ABSOLUTELY know what the fuck was going on.
I kinda already mentioned this just now to Drako but I'll tell it to you as well just in case:

It's possible that Zack doesn't know due to his injuries. He's only just RECENTLY recovered (I mean literally this update POST battle which was weeks) and even then he said he should have recovered enough, as in not fully.

As for Deus, he most CERTAINLY knows, but we seem to have this belief that Deus actually cares about the goals of H.E.R.O. SOME goals maybe but all goals? Pieces outside the puzzle? Nah, he's doing his own thing.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
This community is truly a gem I'm getting an answer almost immediately. Thanks guys. How did you keep track of things? Is there some kind of tool that tells you if a variable changes or are you just crazy fanatics of this game, maybe both lol Also could someone tell me who's claudia forgot abt her sry...
descarga (3).jpeg
Both crazy on the basis simps for this game.
Claudia is Tiffany sister
The_only_right_answers.jpg
The one who is neither mother nor the bitch XD

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Some of us remember by pure memory while others dive into the game's files (or just cheat lol).

Claudia (blue haired girl) is the daughter of Dexter (big boss of HERO) and the sister of Tiffany (the blonde who was naked next to Michael).

Reactions: Johan_0000
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes