TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
One further thing about liz's regeneration/liquidd form is the cgs of her rising from the puddle. The dialogue says she massively fucks up her arms trying to get free from the restraints. IIRC it isnt even mentioned that shes successful in pulling herself free, yet still somehow appears from a puddle with her arms seemingly fine, if bloody. In my opinion this points to her flowing out of her restraints in liquid form before reconstituting herself out of ambers blood.
Alternatively known as the Slimegirl Liz Theory.

Reactions: Deniz34

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This is doubtful as hell.

Its not a 'little piece of head'

Its one of the most important parts of the body no matter human or superhuman.

Losing that can be a death sentence for plenty of superhumans.

Hell MC was scared to even cut his own head back during the Aldain stuff cause he didn't know if he could regen from that or not.
The MC isn't also fully capable to turn liquid. He says himself that he always feels like he's not gonna be able to keep himself together.
Meanwhile, we know that, at least, Liz can teleport into her sister's blood, or potentially fully turn herself into liquid maybe (after all, nothing says she didn't liquify herself to move from the table to in front of Amber).

So long as we don't have the update, there's no way to tell if that's a death sentence or not for her.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
One further thing about liz's regeneration/liquidd form is the cgs of her rising from the puddle. The dialogue says she massively fucks up her arms trying to get free from the restraints. IIRC it isnt even mentioned that shes successful in pulling herself free, yet still somehow appears from a puddle with her arms seemingly fine, if bloody. In my opinion this points to her flowing out of her restraints in liquid form before reconstituting herself out of ambers blood.
It's a bit inconsistent though, because her torso is still sewn. If by turning into liquid it meant she fully regenerated, then shouldn't the stitched wound vanish too?

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if the Twins can use a liquid form to various effects, like accelerated regeneration, fusion (similar to Minyak), or even kinky alien threesome with MC's liquid form. But this scene in particular doesn't really tell me much.

However we also know that strengtheaters use bodies of liquid to teleport. So this is probably what Liz did, it wasn't a transformation, just teleportation. I still think that this is facilitated by the Great Ocean and it's not an innate ability, but w/e.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The MC isn't also fully capable to turn liquid. He says himself that he always feels like he's not gonna be able to keep himself together.
Meanwhile, we know that, at least, Liz can teleport into her sister's blood, or potentially fully turn herself into liquid maybe (after all, nothing says she didn't liquify herself to move from the table to in front of Amber).

So long as we don't have the update, there's no way to tell if that's a death sentence or not for her.
Yep lots of unknown variables.

My favorite.

Reactions: Rutonat

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Y'all got this twin thing covered, ganbatte.

I want to know what Ella Doll has cooking. She's unexpectedly strong, has an ally and is following some plan. That's guaranteed to ruin someone's day.

Reactions: Viniuchi

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Oh yeah I shared it with the off topic thread but not here.

WeirdWorld has (totally) confirmed we are getting Valravn Fleshlights....Shadow maybe as well...I gotta butter him up more ofc

• Angry
Reactions: necromater

hoetoe

Aug 28, 2019

Lets be honest here, it's more a question on how she will survive rather than if she'll survive. I don't see WW killing off a major LI with this much left of the story..

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Y'all got this twin thing covered, ganbatte.

I want to know what Ella Doll has cooking. She's unexpectedly strong, has an ally and is following some plan. That's guaranteed to ruin someone's day.
man hope is not ours as we are smackdown on the cuntboy
or she can bet she is gonna end an onahole
and i mean angry sex zero love

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Lets be honest here, it's more a question on how she will survive rather than if she'll survive. I don't see WW killing off a major LI with this much left of the story..
That's what I've said at multiple points since finishing the last update.
I'm fairly sure that whatever Bitch Boy did to her is basically something Liz would, in a very Liz fashion, shrug at.

Some people said she twins would be mrged into one, but heh, I doubt it. Or like, not in a permanent way. Would make things way inconvenient on the writting side.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
If it's not a DollElla one, I'm not interested.
No more room for Emily fleshlights in your heart? The lack of our favorite siren in these last few updates did a number to all of us.

This is the crux of the matter. Betting for LIs dying, especially those that combined have the most content in the game, isn't the smartest thing. But anything could happen.

Just gonna say if Liz (or Amber) are both actually dead...this will be me:

If they do somehow survive I'll take that L.
WW has a track record of messing with what you want (**coughs in words that sound like "adow"). This will be one more of these cases. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
WW has a track record of messing with what you want (**coughs in words that sound like "adow"). This will be one more of these cases.
He already confirmed head pat scene. I'll take what I can get. (Plenty of other things I wanted actually got in the game so meh)

But Weird made it clear he can kill anyone if he wished if they outlived their use to the plot (Michael, Alice).

IF Liz or Amber is dead Ima be the smuggest motherfucker in existence.

If they live though I'll take the L and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes