SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
We have seen superhumans incredibly damaged before yes like with Alice and Michael but in both cases they didn't regrow limbs.
Alice's arm exploded when fighting the Chimera (when she and Michael were screaming their lungs out) and "grew back" when she evolved.

Also, just to put a dine in the "Liz regeneration" department: all depends on how much body their monster have. If the Strength Eaters have a good portion of the Body trait in them, allowing for regen, them she'll be able to recover without much issue (i think me and GT discussed this before, like Amber getting the "power drain" and Liz some form of regeneration).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm, I disagree for the following reasons:
- Both Liz and Amber have survived bisection and probably more grievous wounds that we never saw. It's premature to think that decapitation is enough to kill them, even if their chances aren't that hot.
- They are capable of regenerating their wounds and internal organs unlike other Superhumans like Kira, Lisa etc.
- Cole has said that Superhumans can survive a lot of things as long as they aren't headshots. Couple this with a regenerating body and it's possible that Liz isn't even close to death.
- An evolution restores the body fully, as Alice showed us.
- Oscar is way too unique for this discussion. Not only Liz is already a Superhuman, so the rules could be (and probably are) vastly different, but we've seen that dying a normal human death before infection doesn't result in Oscar's situation. Both Alice and Michael died a human death.
Unrelated question but do you know any of the stats (beyond slut? I think thats the name) that isn't used at all presently in ze script?

I'm trying to make a list (might add it to the wiki).

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You're reading more than you need to.

The twins are an important part of the story and the relationship side-stuff. Ain't no way WeirdWorld is gonna just kill them off like that.

And we don't have any clue what their powers are so far. All we know is that the fucktard scientist was very excited by what they were apparently capable of. Aside from cutting them in have and keeping that like that.
For which he deserves to die.

Reactions: Viniuchi

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Unrelated question but do you know any of the stats (beyond slut? I think thats the name) that isn't used at all presently in ze script?

I'm trying to make a list (might add it to the wiki).
"moral": Presently used once to determine if MC fights for himself or his friends when evolving. I'm mentioning it because this use-case is iffy and I think it conveniently substituted for a missed variable.
"herorecruit": I suppose this is a counter of how well MC meshes with HERO. You get a lot of it if you complete the SIN ceremony infiltration successfully.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
"moral": Presently used once to determine if MC fights for himself or his friends when evolving. I'm mentioning it because this use-case is iffy and I think it conveniently substituted a missed variable.
"herorecruit": I suppose this is a counter of how well MC meshes with HERO. You get a lot of it if you complete the SIN ceremony infiltration successfully.
Thank you kindly brother~

Reactions: Gtdead

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Liz lost a leg and Amber an arm in their struggle with the strenght eaters but they both have them during their vivisection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tanos even removed Liz's heart and other organs at one point, but she's still alive later.

What's a little piece of head compared to that?

Besides they could already be lv3 for all we know. Tanos has been experimenting on them for days, and his main interest is their shared evolution.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Liz lost a leg and Amber an arm in their struggle with the strenght eaters but they both have them during their vivisection.

Tanos even removed Liz's heart at one point, but she's still alive later.

Besides they could already be lv3 for all we know. Tanos has been experimenting on them for days, and his main interest is their shared evolution.
Damn I never noticed the heart part

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This is doubtful as hell.

Its not a 'little piece of head'

Its one of the most important parts of the body no matter human or superhuman.

Losing that can be a death sentence for plenty of superhumans.

Hell MC was scared to even cut his own head back during the Aldain stuff cause he didn't know if he could regen from that or not.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020

Tanos even removed Liz's heart at one point, but she's still alive later.

One further thing about liz's regeneration/liquidd form is the cgs of her rising from the puddle. The dialogue says she massively fucks up her arms trying to get free from the restraints. IIRC it isnt even mentioned that shes successful in pulling herself free, yet still somehow appears from a puddle with her arms seemingly fine, if bloody. In my opinion this points to her flowing out of her restraints in liquid form before reconstituting herself out of ambers blood.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
One further thing about liz's regeneration/liquidd form is the cgs of her rising from the puddle. The dialogue says she massively fucks up her arms trying to get free from the restraints. IIRC it isnt even mentioned that shes successful in pulling herself free, yet still somehow appears from a puddle with her arms seemingly fine, if bloody. In my opinion this points to her flowing out of her restraints in liquid form before reconstituting herself out of ambers blood.
I personally interpreted it as her mutilating herself enough to create a medium to travel through. The narration states blood pools from her wounds, then she vanishes.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes