Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Not sure if anyone already mentioned this (and not going back through several months worth of posts to check) but Shopkeep is still owed some water from both of the twins which suggests that they have to live long enough to give it to him.
The Shopkeep I think will be the one to save Liz or play a role in saving her. The Shopkeep is some kind of vastly powerful entity that is neither monster, superhuman, or human and he's definitely influencing things in subtle ways. He also has this thing where he always calls the MC "Charlie". And there is an undeniable resemblance between Charlie and the MC...there is definitely going to be some massive plot twist there where there is some kind of bond between Charlie and the MC...either they are related in some way or something. There is definitely some shenanigans going on there.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
What kinda fight scene are they going to have when they are basically at (or near) the same level of oof'd that Michael is? (Bro couldn't even stand on his own, shits sad)

I mean I'd be down for a headless corpse (Liz) to go nutty in a fight but in a direct fight against a level 3 she ain't got any sort of hope (out matched like a bitch)...same goes for Amber even if she isn't a headless corpse.

I'm actually hoping Amber is still alive primarily because in the prior update Tanos HYPED the fuck out of Liz's potential so it'd be kinda out of left field that the weaker of the duo survived while the best potential died.
My thought was that they will instant evolve and kinda "start" at evolution level 3 (due to being twins and both evolving).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
My thought was that they will instant evolve and kinda "start" at evolution level 3 (due to being twins and both evolving).
Even with a sudden evolution there is no way they are gonna jump from level 1 to level 3 like that (Possible? Sure Henri did it going from level 1 to 5 but he was an extremely unusual case and look where that got him...he's bootleg joker now).

But Henri notably wasn't in a fucked up state when he did the back to back evolving so its unlikely that Liz & Amber will do it...even more so when we see Liz's head in Cole's hand).

They'd still be vastly outmatch due to having no training whatsoever with their powers.

It'd just be bad storytelling especially with how fucked up both of them were...sure they'd get a boost for a bit which we saw with MC & Alice (newly reformed Deryl too) but they still got bitched by Charlie.

I get that people like the twins but this is insane levels of more or less cope to bring them back that'd just ruin the story.

Well not that insane, people on the discord believe in Amber Liz fusion.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Even with a sudden evolution there is no way they are gonna jump from level 1 to level 3 like that (Possible? Sure Henri did it going from level 1 to 5 but he was an extremely unusual case and look where that got him...he's bootleg joker now).

But Henri notably wasn't in a fucked up state when he did the back to back evolving so its unlikely that Liz & Amber will do it...even more so when we see Liz's head in Cole's hand).

They'd still be vastly outmatch due to having no training whatsoever with their powers.

It'd just be bad storytelling especially with how fucked up both of them were...sure they'd get a boost for a bit which we saw with MC & Alice (newly reformed Deryl too) but they still got bitched by Charlie.

I get that people like the twins but this is insane levels of more or less cope to bring them back that'd just ruin the story.

It's possible that the Twins will just evolve to level 3 thanks to the Twin link. It will be the same exact scenario as the Moon twins.
This has been an old theory of mine which would allow WW to make the Twins (as Superhumans) relevant in the story from the get go and explore the themes behind their evolution without the training wheels.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
MC already has the '6th' evolution in his head more or less (not exactly 6th evolution, we don't even know what Eye is fully).

The eye thing is gonna make him go beyond....but as we saw via dead end it took control of MC.

When MC's stronger he might be able to resist.
There is definitely something up with that thing, if I remember correctly it called itself an "origin" and it had a list of roles it wanted the MC to consume but I didn't recognize any of them...at least none of them rang bell. So I don't think it wanted the MC to consume his friends...maybe the top superhumans of HERO? No idea really but definitely some major characters. It's starting to feel like this will boil down to a ware between avatars or gods or super-monsters or some such. And the main four(MC, Deryl, Alice, and Michael) will def be key figures in it...hopefully not enemies, at least not again(thanks Deryl).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
It's possible that the Twins will just evolve to level 3 thanks to the Twin link. It will be the same exact scenario as the Moon twins.
This has been an old theory of mine which would allow WW to make the Twins (as Superhumans) relevant in the story from the get go and explore the themes behind their evolution without the training wheels.
Possibly, presuming they aren't just both dead.

Could see Amber going level 3 but not so much for the headless corpse that is Liz.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Possibly, presuming they aren't just both dead.

Could see Amber going level 3 but not so much for the headless corpse that is Liz.
Wouldn't the twin connection just make her evolve too she hasn't been dead for so long still I only see on evolution happening which makes the twins at level 2.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
There is definitely something up with that thing, if I remember correctly it called itself an "origin" and it had a list of roles it wanted the MC to consume but I didn't recognize any of them...at least none of them rang bell. So I don't think it wanted the MC to consume his friends...maybe the top superhumans of HERO? No idea really but definitely some major characters. It's starting to feel like this will boil down to a ware between avatars or gods or super-monsters or some such. And the main four(MC, Deryl, Alice, and Michael) will def be key figures in it...hopefully not enemies, at least not again(thanks Deryl).
The people the Origin wants MC to consume are Kenny, Bailey, Danica and Jake.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Wouldn't they just he level 2 tho one evolves and the other evolves to catch up? Or is it that one evolves. And the other evolves to catch up which starts another evolution and bring them to 3 but then wouldn't they just evolve again?I thought Thanos gave one serum to each moon twins which made them reach level 3

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The people the Origin wants MC to consume are Kenny, Bailey, Danica and Jake.
A bit late to ask for Jake...that train has long since left the station...Bailey too...either you got those earlier in the game or never. So it's a day late and dollar short to be asking for those two. Actually all four were long since passed.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Wouldn't they just he level 2 tho one evolves and the other evolves to catch up? Or is it that one evolves. And the other evolves to catch up which starts another evolution and bring them to 3 but then wouldn't they just evolve again?I thought Thanos gave one serum to each moon twins which made them reach level 3
If they both trigger an evolution, they will both evolve twice. That's how it happened with the Moon Twins: Tanos induced an Evo in both, and each of them evolved twice (once for their own evo and another for their twin).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Wouldn't the twin connection just make her evolve too she hasn't been dead for so long still I only see on evolution happening which makes the twins at level 2.
If Liz does 'evolve' its more likely that'd she would end up in a similar position to Oscar at that point (fucked up cause she evolved when she was dead, so monsterified).

He's the only other person I can recall ascending after he died but he was already infected by the monster blood mid fight (prior to his death) and didn't come back to life till a week later.

I just don't see Liz coming back from decapitation.

For all we know that damn dagger of Cole prevents such fuckery.

Its hard to know (or tell) too many unknown variables for now.

I mean fuck for all we know Cole could just fucking burn her head to nothingness the very next scene once the update drops.

No coming back from that now is there?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

But thats whats the whole twin thing is about and why they even got captured in the first place, its the same with the moon twins. If my brain isnt fucking me over, it was stated that if one of them evoles, both automatically evolve. Thats why the moon twins are so strong already despite not being superhumans for a long time

A evolution additionally heals the superhuman (so no need for headless liz) and considering Liz powers are liquid/water based theres still the possibility that she just flows together again lol (she did that already). Or shopkeeps earrings do something or mc fixes her, there are a lot of possibilitys. They may are even marked by Nyx and easily brought back.

So yeah, the twins will be evolution level 3 very fast and soon, thats their whole deal

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
(so no need for headless liz)
It 'heals' them.

It doesn't regenerate them like MC who can loses as many limbs as he pleases and still be fine.

We are also presuming the lazy Liz who btw hates jewelry actually kept the earrings on her (who already didn't want them).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So yeah, the twins will be evolution level 3 very fast and soon, thats their whole deal
Its best to wait and see rather than presume.

If Liz does evolve there's a chance she won't be the 'Liz' we all know.

She could end up like Oscar.

Or just be outright dead dead because ya know...she can't regenerate limbs like MC.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
If Liz does 'evolve' its more likely that'd she would end up in a similar position to Oscar at that point (fucked up cause she evolved when she was dead, so monsterified).

He's the only other person I can recall ascending after he died but he was already infected by the monster blood mid fight (prior to his death) and didn't come back to life till a week later.

I just don't see Liz coming back from decapitation.

For all we know that damn dagger of Cole prevents such fuckery.

Its hard to know (or tell) too many unknown variables for now.

I mean fuck for all we know Cole could just fucking burn her head to nothingness the very next scene once the update drops.

No coming back from that now is there?
Not really Oscar was dead for over a week it is not same at all there is no similarity Oscar wasn't even a superhuman he was at 0.4 for a superhuman Liz is already at one.

Only the evolution theory can save her anything else seems too far fetched and would make the entire thing feel meh.Ibagree with the cutting the head off to a limit as superhuman evolutions can vary she very might be saved.But the Oscar and her situation isn't the same at all Amber's evolution would just cause her to forcefully evolve aswell and it has at max been an hour since she died whereas Oscar was slowly getting infected over a week.

So I think only the evolution thing makes sense everything else is too far fetched.

Reactions: Viniuchi

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Its best to wait and see rather than presume.

If Liz does evolve there's a chance she won't be the 'Liz' we all know.

She could end up like Oscar.

Or just be outright dead dead because ya know...she can't regenerate limbs like MC.
Liz literally turned her body into liquid/blood and reformed it already in front of Thanos, it was shown so the assumption that she indeed can "change" her body isnt far fetched.

It 'heals' them.

It doesn't regenerate them like MC who can loses as many limbs as he pleases and still be fine.

We are also presuming the lazy Liz who btw hates jewelry actually kept the earrings on her (who already didn't want them).
Im actually pretty sure it does indeed regrow limbs but fail to remember when we saw that, maybe im remembering it wrong but im pretty sure michael will get his hand back like that too.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Not really Oscar was dead for over a week it is not same at all there is no similarity Oscar wasn't even a superhuman he was at 0.4 for a superhuman Liz is already at one.

Only the evolution theory can save her anything else seems too far fetched and would make the entire thing feel meh.Ibagree with the cutting the head off to a limit as superhuman evolutions can vary she very might be saved.But the Oscar and her situation isn't the same at all Amber's evolution would just cause her to forcefully evolve aswell and it has at max been an hour since she died whereas Oscar was slowly getting infected over a week.

So I think only the evolution thing makes sense everything else is too far fetched.
I just don't see how evolving in her case will save her whatsoever.

Amber can be argued for.

We do not see her.

Liz is outright decapitated.

Sure evolving can fix damage (heal) but outside of MC (or Ella?) who can regenerate/rearrange their body Liz and many other superhumans have no such luxury.

Hell thats why Xanthe wanted MC so bad (to study that sweet sexy regeneration).

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
If they both trigger an evolution, they will both evolve twice. That's how it happened with the Moon Twins: Tanos induced an Evo in both, and each of them evolved twice (once for their own evo and another for their twin).
I see so what makes them not have another evolution lol.I was thinking till now the other just catches up so you no fior example twin A evolved to level 2 via serum and twin b caught up and then twin b is given the serum to evolve and twin b evolves to level 3 and now twin A catches up to level 3.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes