ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
SIN effectively is Ella and her kids. They're very much doing Ella's bidding and there's no sign anyone in that organization isn't on board with enslaving gullible people to fill their ranks with superhuman soldiers. Everything you attribute to Ella is also squarely on shoulders of SIN, and they bear the same responsibility.
While MUCH of SIN's superhuman backing came from Ella it's quite clear there are other forces among SIN and something we have yet to see is the other 'leaders' of SIN, we have seen Jared's father but from what I can remember there were other big bosses apart of that group no? Like Klaus's father. Although there is no telling the state of Klaus's dad's organization since well a major chunk got taken out of commission via MC and friends.

Most of that group were criminals and the like (I imagine some of them could of even been at that poker game from the Klaus arc or had affiliates there).

SIN while doing a bit of Ella's bidding (as we've seen with Jared helping Charlie collect those what Ella wants while being a pedo) is most definitely doing their own stuff as well. The recruiting of former soldiers while it could of been Ella who pitched that idea I doubt it since a lot of time has gone on between her being taken down and MC finding out info from Amber/Liz dad that it was recent, so Jared's pops has plans of his own (and probably the other big folks there too) while Charlie and friends continue doing what Ella wanted its clear someone like Jared's dad (who wants to remain in power) would do his own shit.

The interactions between Jared's pops and Ella (earlier on) also sets the tone that they are most definitely using each other although ol langy (that is his name now, accept it heheh) is most definitely the sub in this partnership.

On another note did we ever learn if Klaus's father had other superhumans under him? We know of the big 3 (Klaus, Dani, and Oscar) but was that all that group had or was there more? Also whats up with everyone having fucking cool power gauntlets (Dexter and Klaus's dad have one).

Reactions: Lupusnox

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Both H.E.R.O and S.I.N are evil but Hero at least has an noble goal and leaves people a choice.They also don't turn Innocents and mind controlled persons into monsters(Deryl).There are many good persons in Hero like Clark, Alexis, Elijah and Malik.I can't think of any good people or some kind of noble goal that Sin could have. Honestly I considered Ella a flawed Individual with our best interests in mind...but after hearing Algaeciwf(spelling?) thoughts on her and knowing that she told Langdon about our weaknesses and mind powers...I just can't support her anymore. I loved her confession in the park but looking back at it, it all seems like a big lie.
I fully support Gtdead's view on her and hope she will explain her actions soon.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
SIN effectively is Ella and her kids. They're very much doing Ella's bidding and there's no sign anyone in that organization isn't on board with enslaving gullible people to fill their ranks with superhuman soldiers. Everything you attribute to Ella is also squarely on shoulders of SIN, and they bear the same responsibility.
The leadership of S.I.N. that isn't Ella and her kids is Langdon and possibly Dietz Aldain if he gets on board with them and any other power mad psychopaths that are riding Langdon's coat tails.
H.E.R.O. isn't an objectively good organization by any means, but the only reason S.I.N. isn't worse is because they haven't been around long enough to have a chance to exceed H.E.R.O. yet.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Saw some people posting waifu rankings! So I decided to do one too. I mean anyone who has read my posts know that I'm a sucker for Ella, but things ..change.

My current list:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love your list man (although I see a major lack of Dommy Mommy Kelesy (prison guard lady).

Here's my list of all my favorite girls (I will note it's not as detailed or as extensive as yours, Im on break writing this heheh):

Here is how I rank the 'main' waifus

Now onto my neutral supreme list:

I'll expand upon this at a later date (more detailed and more waifus) but dis it for now.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
The leadership of S.I.N. that isn't Ella and her kids is Langdon and possibly Dietz Aldain if he gets on board with them and any other power mad psychopaths that are riding Langdon's coat tails.
H.E.R.O. isn't an objectively good organization by any means, but the only reason S.I.N. isn't worse is because they haven't been around long enough to have a chance to exceed H.E.R.O. yet.
I might be wrong but I believe the council consists of:
Langdon(forgot the last name)
Dietz Aldain(a Mafia boss)
Kenny's father(who owns some pharma business I believe)
Jeff the detective(our double agent)

I think I forgot some members but that should be the most important ones.

Oh and Langdon owns many satellites around earth(they are weaponized if I remember correctly) and he is one of wealthiest humans to have ever lived

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I still love all the minute details of the game, i choose to get the eye from the merchant and ended up being able to get a boost on both power and skill from apparently my new otherworldly wife, all the other options felt useless to tell the truth with them not being even remotely clear and all.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh mine stays the same
Alice:best girl, Loyal friend and crazy girlfriend

emily: so sweet and i also love dogs.

tiff : have to keep that crazy at arm reach

the twins: they come in pairs Need both the mean and the meh XD

Claudia: girl needs love and i'm also fan of hugs XD

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Meh mine stays the same
Alice:best girl, Loyal friend and crazy girlfriend

emily: so sweet and i also love dogs.

tiff : have to keep that crazy at arm reach

the twins: they come in pairs Need both the mean and the meh XD

Claudia: girl needs love and i'm also fan of hugs XD
mine's pretty much the same but instead of tiffany i'd put laurie only because she's sweet but in a moderate way and her power's pretty broken

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Wth, this thread is crazy lol.
I do have a question, since I haven't stacked up much corruption, or at least I don't think so.

this may spoil the ppl who haven't played ver. 096

1st, when we do the mssion for "HERO"
I just want to know if it has an impact on our relationship with Nyx. I wouldn't want to miss the chance to "romance" her. I just hope she will follow "the opposites attract" trope lol. Since I didn't raise my corruption (and she seems to be adament on it) or maybe I did without noticing. Do sleeping without the helmet adds 1 pt in corruption everytime or every 2/3 time you do or so?

I just want to know if the guys who have more corruption or others stats saw smt or had a different dialogue with her.

My theory is that she saw/sensed the monster or being we saw when peering into blondie's memory during her evolution.

ps ; I'm on my 3 evo, I think that's the min/max idk. I try to be a "hero" I just killed and absorbed, or whatever those tentacles do, the scums who deserved it lol

What's the highest evolution you can have?

Thanks to anyone who answer my question.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The Hierarchy of my waifus is pretty simple.

So yeah, that's pretty much how I have them. It'll likely stay like this for a while.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm learning little by little how to use all of this site but there's something that I can't understand, how th I make appear one or two games at the bottom of my every reply like you?
Oh you mean a signature. I gotchu (check dms)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I do have a question, since I haven't stacked up much corruption, or at least I don't think so.

I just want to know if it has an impact on our relationship with Nyx. I wouldn't want to miss the chance to "romance" her. I just hope she will follow "the opposites attract" trope lol. Since I didn't raise my corruption (and she seems to be adament on it) or maybe I did without noticing. Do sleeping without the helmet adds 1 pt in corruption everytime or every 2/3 time you do or so?

I just want to know if the guys who have more corruption or others stats saw smt or had a different dialogue with her.

My theory is that she saw/sensed the monster or being we saw when peering into blondie's memory during her evolution.

ps ; I'm on my 3 evo, I think that's the min/max idk. I try to be a "hero" I just killed and absorbed, or whatever those tentacles do, the scums who deserved it lol

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Love your list man (although I see a major lack of Dommy Mommy Kelesy (prison guard lady).

Here's my list of all my favorite girls (I will note it's not as detailed or as extensive as yours, Im on break writing this heheh):

Here is how I rank the 'main' waifus

Now onto my neutral supreme list:

I'll expand upon this at a later date (more detailed and more waifus) but dis it for now.
Haha thanks brother Syther. I have to say that Claudia is the hidden gem in this game. Of all the things that we know will happen, her turning into a superhuman is top of my list, even higher than the twins!

I forgot all about Kelsey and Nicki. I found the 2nd Kelsey scene hot because of the table turning but the character itself didn't leave a lasting impression. Nicki on the other hand.. seriously, why can't I fuck her ass if I turn her into a girl, the game is already light on anal, come on WW, that's bullshit.

I have to ask however, do you not have an opinion on the Angel of Death herself, Captain Mommy Nyx?

On SIN and Ella.

SIN is Langdon's brainchild, realized with the help of Ella.
Ella and Langdon are in a business agreement. Ella provides Langdon with the knowhow related to monsters, Langdon helps Ella with finding the stones she is looking for.

The way Ella helps Langdon is by instructing Cole to lead the recruitment effort, Zara to use her marks for locating prospects (and possibly controlling them somehow), and Charlie for the Oath. Charlie is neither in SIN, nor she considers herself as part of Ella's faction. She has her own agenda, looking for her brother. There is a strong indication that the Oath has to do with not betraying SIN under any circumstance, as demonstrated by Nyx claiming that SIN recruits who tried to give names died instantly.

SIN and Ella have different goals. There may be some overlap, but it's clearly stated by her that she doesn't give a shit about both SIN and it's superhuman footsoldiers. Her rest of the kids are also aware of this agreement but it's not important to them, as demonstrated by Shen who gets confused when the HERO agent calls him a SIN recruit.

Lastly we know that the very young ones are not indoctrinated into SIN, as demonstrated by the bandage boy saying that he wants to join HERO when he gets older.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Haha thanks brother Syther. I have to say that Claudia is the hidden gem in this game. Of all the things that we know will happen, her turning into a superhuman is top of my list, even higher than the twins!

I forgot all about Kelsey and Nicki. I found the 2nd Kelsey scene hot because of the table turning but the character itself didn't leave a lasting impression. Nicki on the other hand.. seriously, why can't I fuck her ass if I turn her into a girl, the game is already light on anal, come on WW, that's bullshit.

I have to ask however, do you not have an opinion on the Angel of Death herself, Captain Mommy Nyx?
In Mommy Nyx's case I truly love her design and her rather chilled and laid back attitude although she can act like Ella once in a while (like proposing mind control).

She's a character I could truly grow to like if we get more stuff with her (be it a scene or just more regular interactions) she is firmly in the neutral grouping but I can assure you she's most likely going into the favorite column once we get some more content.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes