Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hey, what the changelog for the new version, guys ?
Changelogs aren't amazingly usefull for this game since it's fairly linear. Anytime there's an update, it's not modifications to old stuff, it's the story going forward some more.
Changelogs would therefore basically either be "More story. That's it." or spoilers.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
MC(in my case a good boy that tries to be a true hero) only gives them a good image if he isn't a murderhobo.
Nyx and Bernard are also making sure that H.E.R.O has an evil/brutal side. Nyx with her comment about mind control(Melody is quite on the nose for a siren like superhuman XD) and Bernard with his comments about traitors,humans and weaklings

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
MC(in my case a good boy that tries to be a true hero) only gives them a good image if he isn't a murderhobo.
Nyx and Bernard are also making sure that H.E.R.O has an evil/brutal side. Nyx with her comment about mind control(Melody is quite on the nose for a siren like superhuman XD) and Bernard with his comments about traitors,humans and weaklings
Somethin tells me if ol Bern boi had his way and was in control of HERO he'd do some Stalin styled purges on those within HERO...to cull the weak and traitorous if you will.

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Changelogs aren't amazingly usefull for this game since it's fairly linear. Anytime there's an update, it's not modifications to old stuff, it's the story going forward some more.
Changelogs would therefore basically either be "More story. That's it." or spoilers.
Nah, work was always busy for me so it will take me a long time to actually get to touch the games. That is why I love reading the Changelog, It left me to have a slight feeling of the game while I was waiting, and also hype me up and motivate me to finish shiets faster to really get to touch it.

Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm fully convinced MC's mom is human and is just a dumb bimbo (girls like her exist and they make me laugh).

Also its not out of the realm of possibility that HERO killed MC's mom since MC's dad has an affiliation to the govt and is known by higher ups. This is a group who has most def done a lot of fucked up shit I mean they outright yeet MC into space if he rejects working with them who knows how many others rejected their offer I can only be sure that those who did are dead or potentially worse things happened to em.

I mean thinking about it...what has SIN actually done that warrants 'evil' labeled onto them I mean yeah Ella's kids are assholes and outright murder a TV host...and Jared murders/tries to murder Laurie although in the case of Laurie she's from an opposing faction but fuck Jared (also Ella makes it kinda clear that she isn't apart of SIN? Does that apply to her kids too? seems like she's just using SIN for her own means so eh).

If anything I think HERO deserves that label since yah know... they have done eugenics the crème de la crème signature of evil in certain dystopian worlds and I don't care that it was for the greater good blah blah who knows what else those asshats did in their fucked experiments involving that so assassinations totally somethin they do.
Have you forgot that SIN is going around kidnapping and likely killing twins? Among those twins are children too by the way. HERO isn't perfect or "good" by any means but let's not turn into SIN simps.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Others turn out to be completely off.
I'm still mad Charlie isn't the MC's sister. That would have been such a freaking baller plot-twist.
Imagine if Charlie's Criteria for her killer would be that her brother or someone she sees as familiy needs to kill her...If MC were truly her brother(I still think he should be her brother) that would be such an tragic yet poetic end for both

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Trust me, we've had more unhinged theories on here. Especially me, DrakoGhoul and Dysphorika.

Edit because I'm stupid :
So, the MC does appear to be quite important for H.E.R.O. if you look at it. Thanks to him, they have a quite good image towards the public compared to what they'd have if they'd come out on their own, and not having to keep in the shadows made their recruitment increase manifolds.
I'd say he's definitely a must-have asset for them, and they show it : look at all the favors they do for him. Special treatment, an early role as special agent, monster material handgiven to boost his abilities, access to meetings of the top-brass, hell he can even ask them to protect his girlfriends...
I think this is specially true if you have a high public and government opinion, i think Amber mentioned last upedate that HERO was holding up because of Mc's influence, so i expect him to start waving around his galactic sized dong and make demands, i said it here before but i think Mc will be the determining factor on how HERO will continue from now on, maybe by siding with either Malik or Bernhardt.
I'm fully convinced MC's mom is human and is just a dumb bimbo (girls like her exist and they make me laugh).

Also its not out of the realm of possibility that HERO killed MC's mom since MC's dad has an affiliation to the govt and is known by higher ups. This is a group who has most def done a lot of fucked up shit I mean they outright yeet MC into space if he rejects working with them who knows how many others rejected their offer I can only be sure that those who did are dead or potentially worse things happened to em.

I mean thinking about it...what has SIN actually done that warrants 'evil' labeled onto them I mean yeah Ella's kids are assholes and outright murder a TV host...and Jared murders/tries to murder Laurie although in the case of Laurie she's from an opposing faction but fuck Jared (also Ella makes it kinda clear that she isn't apart of SIN? Does that apply to her kids too? seems like she's just using SIN for her own means so eh).

If anything I think HERO deserves that label since yah know... they have done eugenics the crème de la crème signature of evil in certain dystopian worlds and I don't care that it was for the greater good blah blah who knows what else those asshats did in their fucked experiments involving that so assassinations totally somethin they do.
I think HERO at least has the honest will to protect humanity from the monsters, SIN COULD MAYBE want monsters and humans to coexist but only if Ella was in charge, with Langdon though no way, that guy will drag dumb people who want to escape from fighting and make them his army.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Have you forgot that SIN is going are kidnapping and likely killing twins? Among those twins are children too by the way. HERO isn't perfect or "good" by any means but let's not turn into SIN simps.
On god it slipped my mind (busy day) but kidnapping, even if its children barely blips on my mind as I'm scaling whom did worse between the 2 factions which at the moment scales heavily in HERO's favor I mean shit this update the fucking leadership was literally spit balling mind control and wiping out the weak in their group (im down for stalin styled purges btw).

No simping for SIN of course they have and most likely will do some more bad shit way worse then kidnapping a buncha twins (and kids at that).

(I do wonder if HERO has done kidnapping of their own...probably but I doubt it was kids unless Deus saw that kid having a lot of potential later on).

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Nyx isn't evil, per say. She's more pragmatic, in a very emotionless way.
Bernhardt though would clearly fit the Lawful Evil. He's on the "side of good" but his methods are fucking inhumane, and he's compltely fine about it.

Nyx would be more of a Chaotic Good, in my opinion. They just overlap on small details, and her power to bring people back from death likely skewed shit about her perception.

Imagine if Charlie's Criteria for her killer would be that her brother or someone she sees as familiy needs to kill her...If MC were truly her brother(I still think he should be her brother) that would be such an tragic yet poetic end for both
Well back then, we knew little about the MC's past, so my theory was that she got told her brother was dead to get her to obey, but in reality the MC's mom didn't die and just left his dad. His ego took and hit so he used his son's trauma to make up that story that she died so he wouldn't look for her (as he himself was too angry against her), but she went on to live her life and had a daughter.

Though, the counter-argument about Oscar definitely was more sound, I was just choking on copium and hopium at the time. :KEK:
Also I love the little bitch, always had a fondness for spunky little shits like her.

I think this is specially true if you have a high public and government opinion, i think Amber mentioned last upedate that HERO was holding up because of Mc's influence, so i expect him to start waving around his galactic sized dong and make demands, i said it here before but i think Mc will be the determining factor on how HERO will continue from now on, maybe by siding with either Malik or Bernhardt.
Yes but it still doens't change that the main motor of HE.E.R.O. coming out of the shadows and getting more recruits was because of the MC's image, good or bad. Even if he's a dick, that's still a move they made a profit out of, one way or the other, which serves them ultimately.
So if they deem those benefits worth it, making sure the MC takes the "right path" to get to them eventually would make a lot of sense.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
On god it slipped my mind (busy day) but kidnapping, even if its children barely blips on my mind as I'm scaling whom did worse between the 2 factions which at the moment scales heavily in HERO's favor I mean shit this update the fucking leadership was literally spit balling mind control and wiping out the weak in their group (im down for stalin styled purges btw).

No simping for SIN of course they have and most likely will do some more bad shit way worse then kidnapping a buncha twins (and kids at that).
SIN/Ella also freed Valravn. They also use a limited form of mind control thanks to Charlie and Zara and turn their people into meatbags so Langdon can posses them.
I also think we shouldn't consider Ella as part of S.I.N anymore at least not for now.
Her kids however, at least Cole seem to be a main pillar of support for S.I.N

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yes but it still doens't change that the main motor of HE.E.R.O. coming out of the shadows and getting more recruits was because of the MC's image, good or bad. Even if he's a dick, that's still a move they made a profit out of, one way or the other, which serves them ultimately.
So if they deem those benefits worth it, making sure the MC takes the "right path" to get to them eventually would make a lot of sense.
Now do correct me if I'm wrong HERO was always going to come out with or without MC during the events of the party and that giant fucking sword it basically exposed em.

Which makes me think if del never exposed MC they'd just find another shmuck to fill the same role MC did (basically pat up that fella's list of good or bad deeds to make HERO look good).

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Oh no, you misunderstand me, my comment was not about Mc acting like a dick (mine is a good boy) but about him having a galactic sized dick and waving it around, i have this image of him since one time when i wondered "Man, it wouldn't be good to grow Mc's dick to the size of a galaxy and hit Cole to the death with it :unsure: ?.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Now do correct me if I'm wrong HERO was always going to come out with or without MC during the events of the party and that giant fucking sword it basically exposed em.

Which makes me think if del never exposed MC they'd just find another shmuck to fill the same role MC did (basically pat up that fella's list of good or bad deeds to make HERO look good).
They do mention (I think it was either Dexter or Xanthe) that the situation with the MC pushed their schedule forward by a lot, but they could use it to their advantage. But again, I'm working from memory, and as it showed multiple times already, my memory can be fucky at times. :KEK:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
SIN/Ella also freed Valravn. They also use a limited form of mind control thanks to Charlie and Zara and turn their people into meatbags so Langdon can posses them.
I also think we shouldn't consider Ella as part of S.I.N anymore at least not for now.
Her kids however, at least Cole seem to be a main pillar of support for S.I.N
I'm just gonna assume Ella told her kids to 'support' SIN while she's gone or if something happened to her to continue her plan without her (in da case somethin went wrong) I'm still hesitant placing her kids in SIN's camp but rather its more like a partnership (since Ella wants those weird things that Charlie talks about this update so using SIN to find em is right up 'er alley).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

(I do wonder if HERO has done kidnapping of their own...probably but I doubt it was kids unless Deus saw that kid having a lot of potential later on).
So them kidnapping 6 year old twins and turning them into Superhumans, which has an even lower survivability rate is cool with you? SIN actually did this by the way and likely did it with other children along the way.

Don't get me wrong, I've said it in after playing this update that HERO is fucked up for trying to copy Ella, especially Nyx for even suggesting mind control. Luckily, Malik was still against it and Zack said nah and that they should stay the course but still make those who can fight, fight. Even Bernhardt was like no. Nyx was crazy as hell for trying to suggest they do the same as Ella. Which also added more fuel for the Ella and Nyx working together theory out there.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Oh no, you misunderstand me, my comment was not about Mc acting like a dick (mine is a good boy) but about him having a galactic sized dick and waving it around, i have this image of him since one time when i wondered "Man, it wouldn't be good to grow Mc's dick to the size of a galaxy and hit Cole to the death with it :unsure: ?.
Then you lost me, I'll have to admit. :KEK:
I'm completely lost on what the hell you're trying to explain (english isn't my native language so sometimes it's hard for me).

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Speaking of Nyx(I also think she works with Ella):
What exactly was her goal in luring out the apostles? Does she want to make a deal with them? Devour their hulls?

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes