Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
If people already had the theory that Mc's memories were altered to hide his mom being a monster that name was like throwing gasoline at the flames.
I read a bit more about the Sila and apparently they are described as slim,witty and powerful women. MC's Mother behaves more like a bimbo(which might be an act) or MC's memories are really altered. However there is one particular story about them:
In pre-Islamic Arab countries, there was said to be one man who fell in love with a si'lat and had children who are known as "Banu Si'lat" It was rumored that the Arab population was conceived from descendants of 'Amr ibn Yarbu's' children who were half-si'lat. Their mother was said to have left her family behind after seeing lightning in the sky, interpreting this as a sign to return to her clan.

The only thing that could alter our memories would be the 4th(at least in my opinion).
Maybe we or our parents knew the apostles for much longer than we thought? Apostles can't stay long in our dimension and need to return back to their own world...that's one of the reasons I don't think Syla is an Apostle shell(however would be really cool if Mommy 4th would be MC's real mother( that would make the blowjob really awkward))?

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I gotta ask, where does Liz sit in everyone's waifu ratings after the flashback?

For me, she literally shot straight to the top. Pretty cool going through all of her scenes with the new found context.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I read a bit more about the Sila and apparently they are described as slim,witty and powerful women. MC's Mother behaves more like a bimbo(which might be an act) or MC's memories are really altered. However there is one particular story about them:
In pre-Islamic Arab countries, there was said to be one man who fell in love with a si'lat and had children who are known as "Banu Si'lat" It was rumored that the Arab population was conceived from descendants of 'Amr ibn Yarbu's' children who were half-si'lat. Their mother was said to have left her family behind after seeing lightning in the sky, interpreting this as a sign to return to her clan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That might be a red herring but could still be true
A shapeshifter monster seducing and marrying men to give birth to a half monster half human child, this is the theory writing itself by this point. His mom being "dumb" might be a monster's lack of social awareness, most monsters care too much about breeding and eating to pay attention to silly things like proper etiquette, actually her behavior seems a lot like Bailey something that warms my heart.

The return to clan after seeing the lightning in the sky is like the monsters call to the sea/moon, honestly everything about Silas's name fits too well with her being a monster theory.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
My Waifu list would be:
1. Alice
2. Emily
3. Ella
4. Laurie
5. Liz and Amber(they really shine together)
6. Alexis
7. Nico
8. Angelina
9. Claudia

I don't really care about the other girls. Except Christy i really dislike her...mostly because of her talk about drugs and stuff like that

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
A shapeshifter monster seducing and marrying men to give birth to a half monster half human child, this is the theory writing itself by this point. His mom being "dumb" might be a monster's lack of social awareness, most monsters care too much about breeding and eating to pay attention to silly things like proper etiquette, actually her behavior seems a lot like Bailey something that warms my heart.

The return to clan after seeing the lightning in the sky is like the monsters call to the sea/moon, honestly everything about Silas's name fits too well with her being a monster theory.
Wasn't there something said about the crossbreeding not working though ? I don't have exact memory of that point, I know Superhumans are sterile but I don't remember it being mentioned that monsters could breed with humans... but I'm not exactly sure of my memory of the opposite either...

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Wasn't there something said about the crossbreeding not working though ? I don't have exact memory of that point, I know Superhumans are sterile but I don't remember it being mentioned that monsters could breed with humans... but I'm not exactly sure of my memory of the opposite either...
Minyaks ,the sewer monsters seek out human(and superhuman/monster) males for their seed. So yeah humans can mate with monsters but not with superhumans

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Minyaks ,the sewer monsters seek out human(and superhuman/monster) males for their seed. So yeah humans can mate with monsters but not with superhumans
You're right. That completely slipped my mind, it was so long ago.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Since it hasn't been explicitly written out yet:
The sequence of events to successfully infiltrate and steal all the data/not be discovered by Langdon that worked for me is:
-Hunting monsters
-Female guard
-leave him for me
-There has been an incident
-Kill him

However, the most important thing seems to go west immediately. I tried the seduction route too and it also only worked when I went west immediately.
Killing the security chief or failing to obtain memories from the (dead) analyst both lead to raising suspicion by one point. Since you're discovered at suspicion of 3+ and checking each location other than west causes one suspicion, with this approach you have leeway to visit one location beforehand. If you spare the security chief you'll be able to visit both optional locations, but only one of visited locations (the first one you visit) features a scene with NPCs in any given playthrough, so there's little point.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Wouldn't surprise me if the MC is actually half monster before hes a Superhuman, dude on his second evolution goes from struggling to not even sweating against a dude that even a lvl 3 would have trouble against, on his Third he goes from struggling against a colossal enemy to becoming a literal indestructible colossal harpoon gun to one shot said colossal enemy.

On his Fourth evolution he might as well be the final boss.

I just don't understand why the scientist acts like the MC took one Evolution inducing injection when the MC really didn't, all his evolutions were natural induced by battle, so the scientist guy saying he can't have 2 shots because he already had one is really sus...

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I remember someone here giving the best explanation i ever saw about it, the person said that every superhuman was like it's own species thanks to the changes in DNA caused by the monster infection, the changes allow the transformation in superhuman and the use of their powers but make their DNA too different from regular humans and other superhumans to reproduce. So it's not like they are sterile but that no one else has a DNA compatible enough to have children. I don't know if it's true but does explain the situation well.

Monsters don't have this problem though, they can reproduce with superhumans, humans and monsters as far as i know.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Wouldn't surprise me if the MC is actually half monster before hes a Superhuman, dude on his second evolution goes from struggling to not even sweating against a dude that even a lvl 3 would have trouble against, on his Third he goes from struggling against a colossal enemy to becoming a literal indestructible colossal harpoon gun to one shot said colossal enemy.

I just don't understand why the scientist acts like the MC took one Evolution inducing injection when the MC really didn't, all his evolutions were natural induced by battle, so the scientist guy saying he can't have 2 shots because he already had one is really sus...
Xanthe considers that Mc's 3rd evolution was caused by contact with monster material, it happened after Mc was buried under monster Deryl, he explained that the material was like an unrefined form of his serum, so an artificial evolution at least according to him.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023

His third evolution was "artificial" because it was caused through monster material(Blood).
The serum Xanthe gives people to evolve are made with monster materials. Maybe Xanthe thinks that another evolution through monster material would be to dangerous for us?

It seems Ddlc was faster with explaining XD

However we shouldn't take Xanthe's words as divine law he could be wrong about many things.
Ella at least sees evolution through monsters as a natural form of evolution.(Her park scene with us)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ddlc

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I remember someone here giving the best explanation i ever saw about it, the person said that every superhuman was like it's own species thanks to the changes in DNA caused by the monster infection, the changes allow the transformation in superhuman and the use of their powers but make their DNA too different from regular humans and other superhumans to reproduce. So it's not like they are sterile but that no one else has a DNA compatible enough to have children. I don't know if it's true but does explain the situation well.

Monsters don't have this problem though, they can reproduce with superhumans, humans and monsters as far as i know.
Superhumans are not sterile, Superhumans can only have children with other Superhumans that have the same origin as them(aka same monster that made them), but that is almost impossible to happen for some reason, monsters on the other hand are a different thing, they can reproduce with Superhumans but can't with monsters of different species, thats why you don't see a bunch of S ranks wondering around and only see the more common ones spreading.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
His third evolution was "artificial" because it was caused through monster material(Blood).
The serum Xanthe gives people to evolve are made with monster materials. Maybe Xanthe thinks that another evolution through monster material would be to dangerous for us?
Oh, now i get why he mentions its dangerous to let monster blood enter Superhuman blood stream.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Xanthe considers that Mc's 3rd evolution was caused by contact with monster material, it happened after Mc was buried under monster Deryl,
More like when the MC tunneled in Monster-Deryl's body. That's when you get a lot of talk about all the blood and other liquid making it hard for the MC.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I think he explained that you can only evolve artificially twice, so they keep the last use of the serum to the last evolution since it's so hard to almost everyone.
I think most people don't reach their 5th because according to Ella you reach the last evolution when you are ready to acomplish your purpose, my bet is that it means you are ready to be a proper heir to your apostle.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I gotta ask, where does Liz sit in everyone's waifu ratings after the flashback?

For me, she literally shot straight to the top. Pretty cool going through all of her scenes with the new found context.
I never cared for Liz...then again I don't care much for any of the main girls (Emily, Alice, Tiffany, Liz/Amber). I'm more a fan of side/minor Waifu kinda guy like Claudia (who's prob gonna be a main girl at some point), Mia, Dommy Mommy Kelsey, and of course Lady Shadow.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes