RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
More like when the MC tunneled in Monster-Deryl's body. That's when you get a lot of talk about all the blood and other liquid making it hard for the MC.
Maybe i thought it was not artificial because the MC talked with the eye thingy even on a artificially induced one, so that might have put me off the track a little.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I never cared for Liz...then again I don't care much for any of the main girls (Emily, Alice, Tiffany, Liz/Amber). I'm more a fan of side/minor Waifu kinda guy like Claudia (who's prob gonna be a main girl at some point), Mia, Dommy Mommy Kelsey, and of course Lady Shadow.
I'm the greedy bitch. I want them all (explains why I wanted Monster Mommy AND Laurie :KEK:).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, here's my current favorites(I'll do it without Monsters):

1. Alexis
2. Nico
3. Danica
4. Alice
5. Nyx
6. Tiffany
7. Ella
8. Emily
9. Laurie
10. Liz and Amber

Basically, the flashback didn't do anything for me with Liz. I neither cared how she treated the MC before nor how it really was from her PoV. Basically nothing changed for me, with her. I like her but I'm not a simp for her.

Reactions: Lupusnox

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
More like when the MC tunneled in Monster-Deryl's body. That's when you get a lot of talk about all the blood and other liquid making it hard for the MC.
Good point, but (from what i understood at least) when he was buried under monster Deryl he was completely out of power, thus unable to "purge" the material, when he ate his way through Deryl to reach the red light heads he still had some juice, at the end of the fight though he had basically none.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
I think he explained that you can only evolve artificially twice, so they keep the last use of the serum to the last evolution since it's so hard to almost everyone.
I think most people don't reach their 5th because according to Ella you reach the last evolution when you are ready to acomplish your purpose, my bet is that it means you are ready to be a proper heir to your apostle.
I wonder what it means to be an heir? The 3rd told us we are already their heir (when we touch his blood).
Ella probably isn't...maybe because she didn't evolve naturally or because she doesn't have both traits?

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I wonder what it means to be an heir? The 3rd told us we are already their heir (when we touch his blood).
Ella probably isn't...maybe because she didn't evolve naturally or because she doesn't have both traits?
at some point they said something about consuming 3 individuals, maybe that is a hint on how you can evolve without being artificially induced, who knows.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
My Mc is a spawn of Mommy 4th so i don't rememebr if the 3rd called me his heir :unsure:, space grandpa said that Alice could become his heirs if she ate fairy thing so it's hard to know if they mean having both traits.

I think that being an heir means that they can take your body to have a physical form instead of just being temporary avatars when they visit earth, having both traits, i think, it's something the arbiters want, but that's all tinfoil hat theory to me (even if i'ts my theory o_O).

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Something just occured to me.
Beart with me for a second while I go full on conspiracy theory nutjob.

What if... Syla was actually just a fucking dumb idiot. Like, actually fucking stupid. But human.
And, like we were told by the vague mentions of the MC, she was actually murdered... by H.E.R.O.
They have people capable of seeing in the future, such as Zach and Deus. What if someone at theirs saw the MC's future with them, and that the turning point was his mom dying, and acted on it to make sure the future would take that path ?

So far, S.I.N. has been shown to be the evil side, despite us being warned at multiple turn to not fully trust H.E.R.O. either. But so far, aside from assholes, some being bigger ones than others (Hello Bernhardt), that side's been pretty good. We have yet to see an actual majorly red flag that would make them really fucking dodgy. Sure their methods are kinda forceful, but not outright bordering on evil, contrary to S.I.N.

And WeirdWorld's writting has shown that this fucking world isn't black or white. Everyone is a shade of grey. Absolutely everyone.
So it strikes me as odd that H.E.R.O. would be spared from that and end up being fairly upstanding, for a dystopian world.
So I wouldn't put it past them to actually have some very shady shit done thanks to their oracles...

Edit : typo cleaning.

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
My Mc is a spawn of Mommy 4th so i don't rememebr if the 3rd called me his heir :unsure:, space grandpa said that Alice could become his heirs if she ate fairy thing so it's hard to know if they mean having both traits.

I think that being an heir means that they can take your body to have a physical form instead of just being temporary avatars when they visit earth, having both traits, i think, it's something the arbiters want, but that's all tinfoil hat theory to me (even if i'ts my theory o_O).
Thankfully i'll evolve to 4th and use docs medicine to go to my 5th, skipping the part where my brain gets swapped by some monster god.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Thankfully i'll evolve to 4th and use docs medicine to go to my 5th, skipping the part where my brain gets swapped by some monster god.
Honestly, I think the MC will probably get to his 5th level naturally, story-wise. It's quite bordering on power-fantasy so it makes more sense, storywritting-wise, I think.

Reactions: myst0501

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023

Edit:
Sorry I forgot to say which scene that is. You touch his blood in Ella's old High or middle school.(near the end of the update)

My MC is also the spawn of the 4th but I got this: 1690565429155.png

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I wouldn't take the Eye/Arbiter's word for it. He obviously wants us to devour those specific people so that he can regain his own full power. Our requirements for Level 5 are likely different than his set of required targets. The "Arbiter" path isn't for us. That's his path he designed for himself to rise back up. It'll neither give us his power or prevent him from taking over if pursued. There's a reason Deus was confused at the MC choosing wrong.

It's the reason why only the high corruption MC can continue that dead end. Because we likely consumed a decent portion of the people he listed off and he thought he could be reborn fully with minor drawbacks. You might say consent plays a part in it, but it was likely only a formality. It can likely ignore it and take over the MC, if it wanted to.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
By the way could someone please translate what the monsters said this update?
More specifically what the 3rd and the Asura(spelling?) said? My MC has 0 corruption so I can't really understand them.
Thanks in advance^^

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

What if... Syla was actually just a fucking dumb idiot. Like, actually fuckign stupid. But human.
And, like we were told but the vague mentions of the MC, she was actually murdered... by H.E.R.O.
They have people capable of seeing in the future, such as Zach and Deus. What if someone at theirs saw the MC's future with them, and that the turning point was his mom dying, and acted on it to make sure the future would take that path ?

So far, S.I.N. has been shown to be the evil side, despite us being warned at multiple turn to not fully trust H.E.R.O. either. But so far, aside from assholes, some being bigger ones than others (Hello Bernhardt), that side's been pretty good. We have yet to see an actual majorily red flag that would make the really fucking dodgy. Sure their methods are kinda forceful, but not outright bordering on evil, contrary to S.I.N.

And WeirdWorld's writting shown that this fucking world isn't black or white. Everyone is a shade of grey. Absolutely everyone.
So it strikes me as odd that H.E.R.O. would be spared from that and end up being fairly upstanding, for a dystopian world.
So I wouldn't put it past them to actually have so very shady shit done thanks to their oracles...
7u1vlv.jpg

Don't worry my dude, thinking that your theory is crazy is almost a requirement here.
Now i honestly wouldn't doubt HERO going full time assassin on us to secure their interests, as long as they have the means and the intention i could expect Sila's death being caused by them. It only depends on how accurate Zack and Deus are and how important to HERO Mc is, from their last talk the captains seem to not even agree if they can trust him, so if Sila's death was a plan then maybe not all top dogs even know about it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 2807351

Don't worry my dude, thinking that your theory is crazy is almost a requirement here.
Now i honestly wouldn't doubt HERO going full time assassin on us to secure their interests, as long as they have the means and the intention i could expect Sila's death being caused by them. It only depends on how accurate Zack and Deus are and how important to HERO Mc is, from their last talk the captains seem to not even agree if they can trust him, so if Sila's death was a plan then maybe not all top dogs even know about it.
Trust me, we've had more unhinged theories on here. Especially me, DrakoGhoul and Dysphorika.

Edit because I'm stupid :
So, the MC does appear to be quite important for H.E.R.O. if you look at it. Thanks to him, they have a quite good image towards the public compared to what they'd have if they'd come out on their own, and not having to keep in the shadows made their recruitment increase manifolds.
I'd say he's definitely a must-have asset for them, and they show it : look at all the favors they do for him. Special treatment, an early role as special agent, monster material handgiven to boost his abilities, access to meetings of the top-brass, hell he can even ask them to protect his girlfriends...

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I never cared for Liz...then again I don't care much for any of the main girls (Emily, Alice, Tiffany, Liz/Amber). I'm more a fan of side/minor Waifu kinda guy like Claudia (who's prob gonna be a main girl at some point), Mia, Dommy Mommy Kelsey, and of course Lady Shadow.
I got a manly tear just because always let her get NTRd. Maybe im going to save her next play

1 - Alice
2 - Nico
3 - Emily
4 - Tiffany
5 - Ella

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

What if... Syla was actually just a fucking dumb idiot. Like, actually fuckign stupid. But human.
And, like we were told but the vague mentions of the MC, she was actually murdered... by H.E.R.O.

So far, S.I.N. has been shown to be the evil side, despite us being warned at multiple turn to not fully trust H.E.R.O. either. But so far, aside from assholes, some being bigger ones than others (Hello Bernhardt), that side's been pretty good. We have yet to see an actual majorily red flag that would make the really fucking dodgy. Sure their methods are kinda forceful, but not outright bordering on evil, contrary to S.I.N.

And WeirdWorld's writting shown that this fucking world isn't black or white. Everyone is a shade of grey. Absolutely everyone.
So I wouldn't put it past them to actually have so very shady shit done thanks to their oracles...
I'm fully convinced MC's mom is human and is just a dumb bimbo (girls like her exist and they make me laugh).

Also its not out of the realm of possibility that HERO killed MC's mom since MC's dad has an affiliation to the govt and is known by higher ups. This is a group who has most def done a lot of fucked up shit I mean they outright yeet MC into space if he rejects working with them who knows how many others rejected their offer I can only be sure that those who did are dead or potentially worse things happened to em.

I mean thinking about it...what has SIN actually done that warrants 'evil' labeled onto them I mean yeah Ella's kids are assholes and outright murder a TV host...and Jared murders/tries to murder Laurie although in the case of Laurie she's from an opposing faction but fuck Jared (also Ella makes it kinda clear that she isn't apart of SIN? Does that apply to her kids too? seems like she's just using SIN for her own means so eh).

If anything I think HERO deserves that label since yah know... they have done eugenics the crème de la crème signature of evil in certain dystopian worlds and I don't care that it was for the greater good blah blah who knows what else those asshats did in their fucked experiments involving that so assassinations totally somethin they do.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
To be fair quite a bunch of the theories made in this forum turned out to be true, of course not all but still
Others turn out to be completely off.
I'm still mad Charlie isn't the MC's sister. That would have been such a freaking baller plot-twist.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes