Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm not even yet done with the Train options apparently. I'm curious to see where I'll end up.
I wasn't expecting the 200 points jump, to be honest.

Also I should be sleeping right now. It's fucking 7:22 AM here. WeirdWorld you're fucking my sleep schedule with your masterpiece, you bastard. :KEK:
Edit : Went to sleep at 11:30 AM roughly because I couldn't stop until I hit the end screen. Motherfucker. :KEK:

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
This is a very specific request this time but to anyone who has unlocked section three scene two in the general gallery/section two, third from being last scene from the misc group.. Do you mind replying with how you got it? It seems I have skipped over that scene.
ok so from what I understood from your directions it should be the last scene with Brianna. It's unlockable by having at least 3 or 4 affection points with her and to obtain them you basically have to play a goody-two-shoes with limiting the deaths when hunting Myniak and similar shit, then at a point in the game in a patrol mission with her you pick the dialogue option "I can think of a way you can thank me" or something similar. That should do it and if that's not the scene that you requested please explain in a clearer way.

Arcanjoramosrj

Apr 12, 2022
Is it just me or the MC is more and more hinted as a natural born super (or monster). And his mother reminds me so much of the sewers monster and baileys zombie form.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I have an error in the new update that stops my progression at the tower, how do I fix it??
It's a minor bug. You can either ignore it and continue or go back and either kill or fuck the analyst. You probably chose "I found a stray puppy", which is bugged and doesn't set a variable as it should.

If you know how to use the console, you can try typing "bossmemories = True" anytime before the error.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I have a few cheat playthroughs and never once got killed for it but maybe he joked/considered it?
People thought that because a lot of the initial players cheated and ran face first into the Too Strong Too Fast DeadEnd. They thought it was a trap to catch cheaters. Never mind that you can hit it without cheating. Was funny to see for a while though

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
People thought that because a lot of the initial players cheated and ran face first into the Too Strong Too Fast DeadEnd. They thought it was a trap to catch cheaters. Never mind that you can hit it without cheating. Was funny to see for a while though
That's good to know.
Since I barely cheated out one singular point, I don't feel too bad now. I mean, the way I play those game would have been ungodly ridiculous to correct otherwise : I literally make a new save at every choice.
I'm at page 100+ in the saves menu. Combing through that to find one that allows me to go back for that extra point, redoing the whole rest of the story, would have been honestly depressing.

ItzSyther Okay final numbers at "update end" screen.
Power : 343
Skill : 32
:KEK:

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Sorry to be asking this again, i don't want to be annoying. My Pc died a few weeks ago, so i can't play the game like normaly i would do, so i have to ask: no one knows about a way to play it on android? I tried JoyPlay but it just don't work

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry to be asking this again, i don't want to be annoying. My Pc died a few weeks ago, so i can't play the game like normaly i would do, so i have to ask: no one knows about a way to play it on android? I tried JoyPlay but it just don't work
Wait for public port it's the best option till 77 delivers XD

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
That's good to know.
Since I barely cheated out one singular point, I don't feel too bad now. I mean, the way I play those game would have been ungodly ridiculous to correct otherwise : I literally make a new save at every choice.
I'm at page 100+ in the saves menu. Combing through that to find one that allows me to go back for that extra point, redoing the whole rest of the story, would have been honestly depressing.

ItzSyther Okay final numbers at "update end" screen.
Power : 343
Skill : 32
:KEK:
I was an honest player till the milf goth monster with the huge Mommy milkers since then i cheat the Living crap of this game XD

• Haha
Reactions: Katsuki45
Nov 29, 2019
Since it hasn't been explicitly written out yet:
The sequence of events to successfully infiltrate and steal all the data/not be discovered by Langdon that worked for me is:
-Hunting monsters
-Female guard
-leave him for me
-There has been an incident
-Kill him

However, the most important thing seems to go west immediately. I tried the seduction route too and it also only worked when I went west immediately.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
I hope we will get a scene with Ella soon. Her confession in the park was really wonderful. However lately I just can't like her as much as I used to. Probably because of Cole, Jared and Langdon...they just insult us and say that we would be nothing without Ella and we can't do anything about it. It's like the dev taunts us everytime we see Jared.
So yeah I hope we will meet Ella next update(unlikely) and at least get a chance to mess up their plans. What would you guys like to see next update?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Since it hasn't been explicitly written out yet:
The sequence of events to successfully infiltrate and steal all the data/not be discovered by Langdon that worked for me is:
-Hunting monsters
-Female guard
-leave him for me
-There has been an incident
-Kill him

However, the most important thing seems to go west immediately. I tried the seduction route too and it also only worked when I went west immediately.
"Hunting monsters" isn't the only choice. I chose "slept in" and got a sex scene, no issue.
On the first try, I checked all locations before getting to the mainframe, near the end, and got discovered.
On the second try, I only checked the direction that lets you see Aldain Father and the giant dude, and ignored the third location, going straight for the mainframe afterwards (I figured getting that scene might lead to having info for later). Langdon didn't expect my arrival.

Seems like you get got only if you check all locations at that point. If you don't, it's fine.

And obviously not killign everyone. Your powers are tailord-made for infiltration. Infiltrate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes