ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
If I pick "Hesitate", I get killed, though...
Could you maybe check your stats at that point ? Maybe I'm lacking something... I'm at 89 power and 28 skill.

I'm slowly doing the current update. Was up to date before its release. Right now I'm trying to save a character I like that I failed to save because I was stupid.
So u have a CRAP ton less power than I (sitting pretty at 310) the power u need is at least 100 to not die at hesitate.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So u have a CRAP ton less power than I (sitting pretty at 310) the power u need is at least 100 to not die at hesitate.
I jump up to 289 but after the evolution only, so after the "Hesitate or not" point... That means I'm gonna have to redo a shitload of the game, fuck...

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
I jump up to 289 but after the evolution only, so after the "Hesitate or not" point... That means I'm gonna have to redo a shitload of the game, fuck...
You're fine. You've got the 28 skill you need. Go Right, Hesitate, Destroy the Sword and you can still save Laurie.

You only need 100 Power if you want to go left.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry bro. I mean if u want to u can use a save game editor to bump it up so u have enough but I know not everyone wants to cheat but in any case good luck and if u need more help I canz provide (or try to at least lol)

Reactions: xhib

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You're fine. You've got the skill. Go Right, Hesitate, Destroy the Sword and you can still save Laurie.

This is tru if u want to only save Laurie I think Rutonat wants to bang mommy and save laurie but if not they can do as u said.

Reactions: xhib

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You're fine. You've got the 28 skill you need. Go Right, Hesitate, Destroy the Sword and you can still save Laurie.

You were fucking right. Holy crap. Thank you, you save me a headache. Being one point away is so fuckign frustrating... :KEK:

Sorry bro. I mean if u want to u can use a save game editor to bump it up so u have enough but I know not everyone wants to cheat but in any case good luck and if u need more help I canz provide (or try to at least lol)
Didn't WeirdWorld made it so edited saves get you killed for cheating ? I remember reading something like that...

This is tru if u want to only save Laurie I think Rutonat wants to bang mommy and save laurie but if not they can do as u said.
I would have wanted to but it doesn't seem like it's going to work unless I restart way back...

Reactions: xhib and ItzSyther

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I have a few cheat playthroughs and never once got killed for it but maybe he joked/considered it?
Then I could possibiliy just try to jump my power only a single point... Guess I'll try.

Edit : Seems like it worked out. Though the "saving" is scuffed AF holy crap. I was expecting some feat of awareness and dexterity from the MC, not a scuffed patching job.

Last edited:

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Could I get a quick clarification on the evolution levels of Tiffany and Michael? I say this because I thought Michael is now at level 3 (evolves when fighting Chimera Deryl and then when given the serum) while I thought Tiffany was at level 2 (evolves when given the serum), yet Michael says their evolution and power levels are equal. Did Tiffany gain an evolution level that I missed?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Could I get a quick clarification on the evolution levels of Tiffany and Michael? I say this because I thought Michael is now at level 3 (evolves when fighting Chimera Deryl and then when given the serum) while I thought Tiffany was at level 2 (evolves when given the serum), yet Michael says their evolution and power levels are equal. Did Tiffany gain an evolution level that I missed?
Both are Level 2. Michael just finally unlocked his power during the Deryl Fight.

123Detty321

Dec 9, 2021
Hello, I'm wondering if the forced corruption on the MC is avoidable for when we have to train. I have one slot with only looking for corruption actions and one where I maintain it as 0, it seems like it's unavoidable when we go to Xanthe for training, any confirmations if that's how it has to go down or something? I'd love to know. Thanks in advance!
you've gotta use the helmet when you sleep if you want to avoid corruption. But if you chose any action not relating to using the helmet, the trigger will stay true or false from the last time you used the helmet.

Reactions: TerminusPrime

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Both are Level 2. Michael just finally unlocked his power during the Deryl Fight.
Oh, that wasn't an evolution? Damn, it was so epic I just assumed he did. Also, just to be sure, Alice did evolve during her fight with chimera Deryl right?

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You can save Laurie if you go left and you have 100 power right?
and 28 skill which u can bump it up by goin left and askin mommy for an increase.
To be perfectly exact, Monster Milf gives out 10 Power and 3 Skill if you ask her to, both being separate.
Hesitating against Deryl's amber demands you to have exactly 100 Power or you get killed.
Saving Laurie seems to ask for exactly 28 Skill or she goes bye bye.

Ho and Syther, I'm at 310 Power now because I somehow succeeded even better Nyx's mission so I got a bonus. It's all coming up Milhouse. :KEK:

Mar 28, 2021
This is a very specific request this time but to anyone who has unlocked section three scene two in the general gallery/section two, third from being last scene from the misc group.. Do you mind replying with how you got it? It seems I have skipped over that scene.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This is a very specific request this time but to anyone who has unlocked section three scene two in the general gallery/section two, third from being last scene from the misc group.. Do you mind replying with how you got it? It seems I have skipped over that scene.
I'd love to help but I have no idea what that indication points to, to be honest...

ItzSyther 320 Power now. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes