ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
2) Stray Puppy (I think this is a bug)
Not a bug. The reason here is the same why fucking the analyst instead of killing him increases suspicion level: without the analyst's memories the MC isn't aware trying to pass the gate will result in a failure (and increase suspicion) because the analyst doesn't have necessary credentials. If you kill him, you eat his brains and know that there's no point trying and you need a better disguise.

Reactions: GaRbS

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is also one of the reasons
I wished that the H.E.R.O and S.I.N arc started much later. We had much more time(sadly MC has no desire) to explore the mysteries of the universe.
Now we have to deal with a dick measuring contest between Dexter and Langdon and are in a completely hostile environment.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I believe that one is by being on Liz's NTR route and sneaking into her room at night.
I haven't done the NTR route, so I don't have that unlocked either to be certain.
Man it is the NTR scene (and it doesn't change much from the original scene btw). Before this update I was being completionist with the sex scenes even doing the Liz NTR route (I really hate NTR if I ain't the one doing it), but after the last scene, heart to heart with Liz, it hurts me too much letting her get fucked by others

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
This post is going to be almost 90% speculation so don't take it to heart.

Don't worry man, most of the things we discuss here are speculation, but it is always good to see what other people think, for example i forgot about the "criteria" aspect of Charlie's powers, and when i remembered i thought that it worked as the other powers, you try to kill her but it damages you to even try, but now things really took a turn.

elgumidge

Nov 13, 2019
Sorry if this has already been answered, but how do I get these missing scenes? I am also missing one scene on page 7, but apparantly that's a cuck scene, so I don't really mind missing it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just saw the new bad end and i have a few thoughts:
This post is going to be almost 90% speculation so don't take it to heart.

From this update, I figured that her "criteria" power only works when she knows your name and you've acknowledged her. She seems to point out that it must be the MC and that he doesn't fit her criteria. I always thought it was weird that Ella just wanted us to greet each other. In the past, I thought she set up one of Charlie's abilities but maybe it was to add the MC to the "list".

Maybe if the MC erases his memory of Charlie, he will remove himself from her "list" or whatever she uses to determine if you can kill her or not. At least, that's what I'm currently thinking is the function of her power.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
4) Criteria - This may sound like natural language but it's probably not.
- She mentions it all the time, usually in the form of "You can't kill me, you don't meet the criteria".
- The real question is who sets the criteria. Is it her who sets them or she just divines them and she is uniquely attuned to them?
- This power seems to be reality bending. If someone doesn't meet the criteria, no matter what he tries, in the end he won't succeed.
My impression of this one is Charlie herself is a subject to certain rules, much like she sets them for others. And one of these rules defines who is capable of killing her. Similar to popular variants/prophecies lke "can't be slain by a man" (and then dies at hands of a woman)

When Ella had Charlie and MC meet for the first time i'd guess it was so Charlie could assess whether MC is one of these people capable of killing Charlie. And she found that he isn't.

Reactions: Lupusnox

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
All this talk about Charlie made me realize how much i wish the MC could become a father/brother figure for Ella's children...Ella really just corrupts and manipulates them all.
Charlie is desperately trying to get her brother back and forsakes her humanity. She forces people to become monsters and slaves for S.I.N. Protects people like Jared and Cole...I suppose at this point she is much more of an monster than her brother

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
From this update, I figured that her "criteria" power only works when she knows your name and you've acknowledged her. She seems to point out that it must be the MC and that he doesn't fit her criteria. I always thought it was weird that Ella just wanted us to greet each other. In the past, I thought she set up one of Charlie's abilities but maybe it was to add the MC to the "list".

Maybe if the MC erases his memory of Charlie, he will remove himself from her "list" or whatever she uses to determine if you can kill her or not. At least, that's what I'm currently thinking is the function of her power.
If that is the case then it's a really terrible weakness, i mean even a regular human could easily kill her at distance or by surprise if only she didn't know the person's name, for now if she doesn't need that she is one of the hardest to kill.

My impression of this one is Charlie herself is a subject to certain rules, much like she sets them for others. And one of these rules defines who is capable of killing her. Similar to popular variants/prophecies lke "can't be slain by a man" (and then dies at hands of a woman)

When Ella had Charlie and MC meet for the first time i'd guess it was so Charlie could assess whether MC is one of these people capable of killing Charlie. And she found that he isn't.
That's what i think though i'm not sure if we could rule out Mc (or other people) for good, in my opinion it's not just about specific people capable of killing her but maybe also about an especific situation when specific people could kill her. So maybe Mc could but not at that moment.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If that is the case then it's a really terrible weakness, i mean even a regular human could easily kill her at distance or by surprise if only she didn't know the person's name, for now if she doesn't need that she is one of the hardest to kill.

That's what i think though i'm not sure if we could rule out Mc (or other people) for good, in my opinion it's not just about specific people capable of killing her but maybe also about an especific situation when specific people could kill her. So maybe Mc could but not at that moment.
A normal human couldn't kill Charlie. She's Level 3, if not Level 4. So it's not really a weakness. Her stats would completely dwarf anyone lower than Level 3. It's also not like her other abilities wouldn't work. It's mostly for the "criteria" part of it. She could still use her other abilities. Just not the ability that prevents her from dying.

To further add to it. That's likely why she's waiting until she's stronger before visiting HERO for Oscar. So that the "criteria" aspect doesn't require her to set it up by knowing their name.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm not done with the current update so I'm gonna avoid reading all that, but I'm kind of confused.
I remember talks about saving Laurie, but I can't seem to get that path... Am I misremembering, stupid, or is the condition I had noted down actually wrong (i.e. not do meet the monster milf and rather get the red light bastard) ? Because every time she ends up heady-explody...

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm not done with the current update so I'm gonna avoid reading all that, but I'm kind of confused.
I remember talks about saving Laurie, but I can't seem to get that path... Am I misremembering, stupid, or is the condition I had noted down actually wrong (i.e. not do meet the monster milf and rather get the red light bastard) ? Because every time she ends up heady-explody...
So you need 28 skill (also make the right choices) and Weird changed it that u can fuck mommy and save Laurie.

Mar 28, 2021
Hello, I'm wondering if the forced corruption on the MC is avoidable for when we have to train. I have one slot with only looking for corruption actions and one where I maintain it as 0, it seems like it's unavoidable when we go to Xanthe for training, any confirmations if that's how it has to go down or something? I'd love to know. Thanks in advance!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So you need 28 skill (also make the right choices) and Weird changed it that u can fuck mommy and save Laurie.
What do you mean "right choices" ? Because having the monster milf pushing me to 28 skill wasn't enough...

Hello, I'm wondering if the forced corruption on the MC is avoidable for when we have to train. I have one slot with only looking for corruption actions and one where I maintain it as 0, it seems like it's unavoidable when we go to Xanthe for training, any confirmations if that's how it has to go down or something? I'd love to know. Thanks in advance!
You can have 0 corruption. I have a game going with 1 corruption, because I chose to get that singular point (linked to a specific optional character), and you can get any gain in corruption removed progressively, so long as you don't have too much.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Rutonat
so here's choices I made:
Go left
Figure out a way on your own
The red eye chimera
Hesitate
Destroy it before its finished

There u go u saved Laurie and bred a monster.

Mar 28, 2021
What do you mean "right choices" ? Because having the monster milf pushing me to 28 skill wasn't enough...

You can have 0 corruption. I have a game going with 1 corruption, because I chose to get that singular point (linked to a specific optional character), and you can get any gain in corruption removed progressively, so long as you don't have too much.
Hey thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it and it's reassuring to know that I can get it removed. Have you played the recent update with the interaction with Xanthe? It's still helpful to know I can get it removed and I don't mean to disrespect but I'd like to know just to make sure it's up to date!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Rutonat
so here's choices I made:
Go left
Figure out a way on your own
The red eye chimera
Hesitate
Destroy it before its finished

There u go u saved Laurie and bred a monster.
If I pick "Hesitate", I get killed, though...
Could you maybe check your stats at that point ? Maybe I'm lacking something... I'm at 89 power and 28 skill.

Hey thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it and it's reassuring to know that I can get it removed. Have you played the recent update with the interaction with Xanthe? It's still helpful to know I can get it removed and I don't mean to disrespect but I'd like to know just to make sure it's up to date!
I'm slowly doing the current update. Was up to date before its release. Right now I'm trying to save a character I like that I failed to save because I was stupid.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes