RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Gotta say, when i saw Aglaecwif i was like "be damned the consequences" and jumped to the oportunitity to have a child with a demoness of sorts, specially after finding out i have 0 chance to impregnate a human or superhuman and a small chance for monsters, if this is 100% to spread my seed just call me daddy already, wich she did "módor ond faeder should at least know each other's name.", to tell the truth she never was antagonizing, to tell the truth if she returns she might just offer for me to become a daddy for sure and take over the world with her, if not i'll deal with it xD

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Hey guys I lurk around here since last autumn and I just wanted to say I truly believe this game has one of the best stories of the VN Genre. I also really love the theory crafting and want to join in^^.

What do you guys think are the upper limits of our memory/mind powers? Can we make people or even monsters forget how to use their powers? This would be a really broken ability.Even if that only lasts a second or two, this should still be enough time for a mantis punch.
Maybe a telepathic network that shares the information we read from enemy minds with our allies?
Or can we maybe trap creatures in their own minds forever?

So yeah what are your thoughts on this? Abilities like this would at least be one way to beat Langdon with his body possession.( I really hate him^^)

I also would like to apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes(english is not my first language)^^

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Haha feels good to be fully vindicated on Liz in fact not being a gold digger. She cares about the MC the most out of everyone in the group that's not family. She just thinks she and the MC can't have a relationship cause they're both depressed, not "u 2 short 4 me". When she comments about the MC being so different yet feeling the same, its literally because the MC is getting rid of his depression and helping her with her depression as well. The MC is literally fixing her.

It's literally a story about a girl who think she's incapable of showing emotions slowly learning what it means to love. As much as I like NTR, gotta say the love route is pulling ahead.

The update was a 10 just for that emotional flashback alone. Probably the most romantic scene in the game too in the love route. Really didn't expect that from the most emotionless character in the game. Though reaaaally makes me feel bad for her in the NTR route.
Yeah it's just the way they explained it at first made it seem like she just blew him off in an uncaring way. God I wish we all saw that flashback sooner, but regardless, my respect for Liz has been restored.

Reactions: Bleh21

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
As far as I could tell, you can visit one extra room and still complete the mission without getting noticed. This was with no killing, full stealth choices. Not sure if it matters if you kill everyone or not.
Ooo so you can still murder a bunch of people and get 100% you just have to NOT visit 2 rooms...thank you mate!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Man we are the pedo father kriptonite we are several brains in one body if he takes the main the tails fuck him up and we regrow from them if he takes a tail he gonna get tailbanged XD. Look the tail sex clone has it's uses outside the bedroom XD

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ooo so you can still murder a bunch of people and get 100% you just have to NOT visit 2 rooms...thank you mate!
descarga (7).jpeg
This one of the many reasons W.W don't write to us brothers. Even if he is being a creepy stalker XD know what have fun you lovely sociopath

Last edited:

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Noooo oh mother what have you done
Our Goddess Mommy 4th blessed me with a vision.
I saw Wolf/Dog Girl Shadow and Emily dominating Catgirl Ella(she enjoyed it very much) while our loveable MC gives Mommy 4th a well deserved massage XD

Please Weirdworld give us Wolfgirl Shadow we need her^^

Reactions: Gtdead

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I saw Wolf/Dog Girl Shadow and Emily dominating Catgirl Ella(she enjoyed it very much) while our loveable MC gives Mommy 4th a well deserved massage XD

Oh well shit if there are more dogclappers there are gonna be more furries and if there are more furries we are have more carrión fuckers. Oh well we are way past salvation for the glory of the mother
The_only_right_answers.jpg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

What are you using an alt ?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I clearly missed a bunch of shit somehow. Only got a scene with Emily in New update

Guess I gotta start a new save. Also I don't care who new Deryl. Clone, monster, human, hybrid of some or all of them, - still a total bro

MC: Liz and Amber are in trouble
Deryl: Say less. Let's roll

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also what do you guys think Shopkeep truly is? A devil, djinn or maybe something like a god?
A dealmaker is the only thing we can be sure of fuck he could be an Aeon for all we know lovecraftian horror an elder one the clue is a really dangerous dealmaker heh even dragons can be one the power of Law its a bitch for both sides lol

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes