ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So them kidnapping 6 year old twins and turning them into Superhumans, which has an even lower survivability rate is cool with you? SIN actually did this by the way and likely did it with other children along the way.

Don't get me wrong, I've said it in after playing this update that HERO is fucked up for trying to copy Ella, especially Nyx for even suggesting mind control. Luckily, Malik was still against it and Zack said nah and that they should stay the course but still make those who can fight, fight. Even Bernhardt was like no. Nyx was crazy as hell for trying to suggest they do the same as Ella. Which also added more fuel for the Ella and Nyx working together theory out there.
I never said it was cool, I just said it doesn't blip on my radar in comparison to what HERO has done which they were quite open about btw.

Also via this update we learn that those who undergo the superhuman process (at least in SIN's camp) I believe have a higher rate of survival in comparison to those in the HERO camp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But in any case kidnapping isn't cool especially if those being kidnapped do not have a high rate of survival but at the same time you must compare what the other side has done as well, which HERO has done a lot of bad (and it shouldn't be ignored cause 'greater good' on some villain shit) but at the same time they've done some good as well (ya know protecting humanity).

If we ignore the kidnapping and Ella's kids antics SIN hasn't done much of anything of note, as I've said prior I don't place Ella's kids in the SIN camp they are partners I imagine until Ella achieves whatever she is after (collectin those weird things)

In an unrelated note I fear for those who are level 1 and 2 in the HERO camp (of course it all depends how things go down next update) but if SIN does recruit former soldiers and the like weaker HERO members are gonna have a hard time like as we saw in this update when that girl refused to fight.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Then you lost me, I'll have to admit. :KEK:
I'm completely lost on what the hell you're trying to explain (english isn't my native language so sometimes it's hard for me).
Don't worry english is also not my first language so i don't even know half of the time if what i say makes any sense :KEK:.

I said "wave his dick around" as a metaphor to "power move", and included "galactic sized dick" because i have this ridiculous mental image of Mc swinging his dick around hitting Cole, my brain clearly is not normal :HideThePain:.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
my brain clearly is not normal :HideThePain:.
You're talking to someone who wants Mia to join the harem, made Demi a trap, prefered the prisoner before transforming them into a woman, and so far only had issues in this game with the Ella ear-fucking and the face-hugger sex scenes.

We have a self-made high priest(ess?) who want to clap a dog.

Your brain's fine. :KEK:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: mcmng and ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Speaking of Nyx(I also think she works with Ella):
What exactly was her goal in luring out the apostles? Does she want to make a deal with them? Devour their hulls?
Nyx didn't set up that experiment, that was Xanthe. It's what she did with the MC leading into it that raised flags, at least for me. From her question she asked the MC suddenly to telling him to join in on it out of the blue. That really did feel like she was baiting some reaction out.

They likely know the MC is also an Apostle Spawn from his inspection by Sharon. Then there's the fact that he has two different traits. Something they didn't make a big deal about at first but that likely changed now.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
You're talking to someone who wants Mia to join the harem, made Demi a trap, prefered the prisoner before transforming them into a woman, and so far only had issues in this game with the Ella ear-fucking and the face-hugger sex scenes.

7u25gd.jpg

Thank you my dude, is nice to feel accepted :cry:.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
My brain is definitely not fine. I have to say it now, fuck! I was trying to hold back but I'm going to say it! I actually had a dream today that Deus is the MC's maternal uncle or cousin. He is Syla's younger half brother or her nephew. That's why he's concerned with the MC's path so much and wants him to succeed.

There I said it, you happy brain! Now it's in the universe forever. Now leave my dreams alone, you monster. :cry:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
My brain is definitely not fine. I have to say it now, fuck! I was trying to hold back but I'm going to say it! I actually had a dream today that Deus is the MC's maternal uncle or cousin. He is Syla's younger half brother or her nephew. That's why he's concerned with the MC's path so much and wants him to succeed.

There I said it, you happy brain! Now it's in the universe forever. Now leave my dreams alone, you monster. :cry:
Now that is a fucking amazing dream right there! I kinda like the idea and if it were to be true good lord...in the bad end where Deus kills Arb MC bro had to put down his own family now that shit would suck.

I had a dream about the game a few days ago myself although it was about Deryl killing Mia of all people. Idk why I had that dream but was weird.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now that is a fucking amazing dream right there! I kinda like the idea and if it were to be true good lord...in the bad end where Deus kills Arb MC bro had to put down his own family now that shit would suck.

I had a dream about the game a few days ago myself although it was about Deryl killing Mia of all people. Idk why I had that dream but was weird.
That's actually why I mentioned it because of the Arbiter discussion earlier. My thoughts wouldn't leave me alone until I said it out loud. The fact that Deus is so overly concerned about the MC's path and even joined HERO just to help him seems to point to some blood ties, regardless if it's from his dad's side or his mom's.

The chance of this being true is extremely low though. But at least my thoughts can rest peaceful at night now. This one would've definitely haunted me for days.

mcmng

May 19, 2020

What? I thought Syther was the prophet who reformed the cult. Damn it, I'm lost on the religious side of the thread again. Guess I'll have go back a few pages and re-read everything to understand the difference between Ellaism and the Dogclapper Sect :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
What? I thought Syther was the prophet who reformed the cult. Damn it, I'm lost on the religious side of the thread again. Guess I'll have go back a few pages and re-read everything to understand the difference between Ellaism and the Dogclapper Sect :KEK:
Brother no that´s how they get you. before you know it their madness has already claim you

Reactions: mcmng

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You see my brother in mommy I started off as a divine priest and when I saw the light of mommy's divine gaze I reformed myself into a Prophet for lady shadow and mommy 4th.

The hound who served Mommy 4th in her time of need during the great betrayal by issuing her the truth of the matter.
The truest truth REVEALED.jpg
The cult of Lady Shadow while worships its namesake with divine fervor we worship the one above all the most, Mommy 4th that is but we do not forget our love for Lady Shadow, while lady Shadow holds our hearts Mommy 4th holds our soul.

Glory to Lady Shadow! Glory to Mommy 4th! DOWN TO THE TRAITOROUS WAIFUS!

On another note if you'd like me to explain even more about the cult of lady shadow I'd be more than happy to! We have a rich history and welcome all into our flock as long as you love shadow and hold mommy above all you are welcomed!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
On god it slipped my mind (busy day) but kidnapping, even if its children barely blips on my mind as I'm scaling whom did worse between the 2 factions which at the moment scales heavily in HERO's favor I mean shit this update the fucking leadership was literally spit balling mind control and wiping out the weak in their group (im down for stalin styled purges btw).
In case it slipped your mind as well, HERO is talking about mind-controlling their recruits explicitly because this is something SIN is already doing to people they've attracted with the "come to us, you'll be free and we'll protect you" bullshit song and dance. So, if you consider even talking about such approach to be evil, then SIN is well ahead of HERO on this path.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Saw some people posting waifu rankings! So I decided to do one too. I mean anyone who has read my posts know that I'm a sucker for Ella, but things ..change.

My current list:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I just wanna see H.E.R.O civil war. Most likely gonna be a prison break them we set free raven boy to break havoc as we escape then we have another duel just because XD.
I like the idea of wacking cole with our dick XD but is Jared the one who deserves punishment the greek way or better yet the spanish inquisition way mf has to pay

• Haha
Reactions: Dipasimaan

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
In case it slipped your mind as well, HERO is talking about mind-controlling their recruits explicitly because this is something SIN is already doing to people they've attracted with the "come to us, you'll be free and we'll protect you" bullshit song and dance. So, if you consider even talking about such approach to be evil, then SIN is well ahead of HERO on this path.
Do not forget their major mind control factor (in SIN's case) is from Zara and Charlie (I'm sure they could find someone else to fill their roles since they are capable of summoning whatever monster they wish) but as I stated prior I don't consider Ella/her kids apart of SIN and just partners for the time being, SIN I believe as stated by Ella is a tool and how I view it is "ends justify the means" more or less for her goals.

So while SIN is 'doing' mind control it isn't their members doing it but rather Ella's goons (but we don't know all the behind the scenes so its possible they have other mindfuckers in their midst).

HERO's approach to evil their is literal use of eugenics and their biggest 'evil' to note. Despite the protecting they do. They also most likely kill or get rid of those who do not join them (Example: Yeeting MC into space if he says no to joining), and potentially (most likely) murder those against their organization (or strong arm them in the case of the supreme prime minister).

But at any rate that doesn't mean SIN is all peachy ignoring the mind control aspect they are in fact kidnapping people although unlike HERO their targets have a higher chance of survival if they are being turned into superhumans (so at least theres that for the victims).

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I just wanna see H.E.R.O civil war. Most likely gonna be a prison break them we set free raven boy to break havoc as we escape then we have another duel just because XD.
I like the idea of wacking cole with our dick XD but is Jared the one who deserves punishment the greek way or better yet the spanish inquisition way mf has to pay
I am down to see some infighting in HERO although with the literal railroad that exists...known as Deus I doubt it would happen.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do not forget their major mind control factor (in SIN's case) is from Zara and Charlie (I'm sure they could find someone else to fill their roles since they are capable of summoning whatever monster they wish) but as I stated prior I don't consider Ella/her kids apart of SIN and just partners for the time being, SIN I believe as stated by Ella is a tool and how I view it is "ends justify the means" more or less for her goals.
SIN effectively is Ella and her kids. They're very much doing Ella's bidding and there's no sign anyone in that organization isn't on board with enslaving gullible people to fill their ranks with superhuman soldiers. Everything you attribute to Ella is also squarely on shoulders of SIN, and they bear the same responsibility.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes