ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
In book 2 we will play as Jake.
Honestly I wouldn't mind playing as him and seeing his side of things. Despite being such a major roadblock for MC at one point he has been scantly seen since then (I think like once...he gets forced into HERO and we get a scene with him and Mia if he isn't dead so thats bout it for his content after his arc for now).

I still believe Jake could be a true force to be reckoned with if he received proper teaching and up'd his competence/confidence up a bit and given enough time he'd be able to fuck with just about anyone's minds.

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
With how things are now there's a LOT to cover before we reach the end and 1.0 most likely won't be the end or Weird can end Superhuman on a cliffhanger and pop right into Superhuman 2 (im down for that lol but doubt it).

If I may say, I think a lot of our early interactions with some of the main girls will play heavily into if they live or die later on.

Primarily Emily, Liz, and Amber. We can outright ignore their content we can't do so with Alice. Emily lacks confidence so if she still doesn't have it by the time she could get a monster she most likely will die or turn into a monster herself. Liz and Amber idk but we'll see in the coming updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for doing a superhuman 2. I'm totally up for it since my shitty but loyal laptop is beginning to have a harrd time downloading it since the compressed version is now is 0.7 go or smt like that. A superhuman 2 would solve this prblm for me. I would honestly like it if we could just the story where we left off with the same mc.

Reactions: ItzSyther

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
People need to stop putting the idea in their head that the game is ending just cause it says v1.0, this was such a crazy case even before this update due to a silly rumor; that W.W actually had to break it down in retard terms at the end message of an update. As if the story has been pointing that direction in the first place...

I'd wager we are at the half way mark, it will only be up for debate if we get to Lvl 4, as there is a chance we can take the serum and skip all the growth sooner rather than later. But that's only if W.W decides to take that route.

We have to take down Cole & S.I.N, I'd assume the climax of that would be our 4th Evolution. Then our 5th is kinda up for debate, it could be taking down H.E.R.O, Ella, or the Monster threat at their rifts.

Either way there could be an even BIGGER push into the MC's potential to go beyond Lvl 5, in which we may be the one to save the world against the monster invasion or something like that.

AAnd those are all just my guesses for the MAIN Arc, excluding the smaller ones like the Twin Arc, chill updates, etc.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'd make a bible out of this splendid speech if I were you
Funnily enough I did write some bits and pieces of "The tome of Mommy 4th" which I have been using for some of my arcs I been writing here and there (enough to give myself tons of inspiration for the arcs at least lol).

One day when its complete I'll share it with ye all.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
People need to stop putting the idea in their head that the game is ending just cause it says v1.0, this was such a crazy case even before this update due to a silly rumor; that W.W actually had to break it down in retard terms at the end message of an update. As if the story has been pointing that direction in the first place...

I'd wager we are at the half way mark, it will only be up for debate if we get to Lvl 4, as there is a chance we can take the serum and skip all the growth sooner rather than later. But that's only if W.W decides to take that route.

We have to take down Cole & S.I.N, I'd assume the climax of that would be our 4th Evolution. Then our 5th is kinda up for debate, it could be taking down H.E.R.O, Ella, or the Monster threat at their rifts.

Either way there could be an even BIGGER push into the MC's potential to go beyond Lvl 5, in which we may be the one to save the world against the monster invasion or something like that.

AAnd those are all just my guesses for the MAIN Arc, excluding the smaller ones like the Twin Arc, chill updates, etc.
Shit we can't forget about a possible arc involving the thing in our head (Arbiter) I'm kinda excited for when we get the chance to explore that.

Lots of potential for more story content which could push the game's ending further and further away but I'm sure Weird has plans for all dat.

Shit we still gotta deal with the lil monster that MC (if he fucked her) or Deryl can make with monster mommy (from what Val said it most definitely will come after us and I'm quite certain its gonna be a boy since monster mommy seemingly only really gives birth to males) this most likely will be a side imo.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Shit we can't forget about a possible arc involving the thing in our head (Arbiter) I'm kinda excited for when we get the chance to explore that.

Lots of potential for more story content which could push the game's ending further and further away but I'm sure Weird has plans for all dat.

Shit we still gotta deal with the lil monster that MC (if he fucked her) or Deryl can make with monster mommy (from what Val said it most definitely will come after us and I'm quite certain its gonna be a boy since monster mommy seemingly only really gives birth to males) this most likely will be a side imo.
Maybe in superhuman 2 we control our (or deryl's for the cucks) son/daughter in search of MC

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Maybe in superhuman 2 we control our (or deryl's for the cucks) son/daughter in search of MC
Shit controlling the lil cunt bag is most def within the realm of possibility (I mean we did it before to da giant Minyak) although I do fear for Deryl.

I mentioned it a long time before but only the MC would have a 'heads up' about the kid potentially coming after him but Deryl does not which could result in Deryl's potential death (Val informs the MC of the possibility but Deryl never meets up with big boi Val).

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Shit controlling the lil cunt bag is most def within the realm of possibility (I mean we did it before to da giant Minyak) although I do fear for Deryl.

I mentioned it a long time before but only the MC would have a 'heads up' about the kid potentially coming after him but Deryl does not which could result in Deryl's potential death.
All fun and games but why we are practically certain that the lil cunt bag will come for us, I understand that Val is telling us out of good sports and honor but why in the world should Aglaecwif send it to us, or why should the little ratshit pursue our death or defeat?

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
All fun and games but why we are practically certain that the lil cunt bag will come for us, I understand that Val is telling us out of good sports and honor but why in the world should Aglaecwif send it to us, or why should the little ratshit pursue our death or defeat?
Oh its not that monster mommy will send them at least from what I remember what Val said the kids just happen to seek out their male parent to kill them (might be some sort of thing where its trying to establish dominance over the prior generation and some sort of damn weird mating thing...maybe monster mommy tries to breed with her sons?)

I do want to mention I'm going entirely off what Val says and thus far he has been quite truthful (and a honorable sort) and he has no real reason to lie (and I can only assume he has seen it happen before, he might want us to stay alive longer so he can have a rematch which I'm down for).

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
If there is a sequel, I'd bet on the ending not really resolving any of the central conflicts of the story. Instead, i'd think the MC will somehow get himself and his crew out of the fight (probably through just erasing the minds of everyone who knows them). At least for the non-corruption route.

For the sequel, i'd bet on Ella returning at the end of Superhuman as a teaser for the sequel and us following her mainly throughout it. Would be pretty cool to see her against all of the godlike beings of H.E.R.O.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
If there is a sequel, I'd bet on the ending not really resolving any of the central conflicts of the story. Instead, i'd think the MC will somehow get himself and his crew out of the fight (probably through just erasing the minds of everyone who knows them). At least for the non-corruption route.
Would that even be possible? Like, yeah sure erasing the minds of the people who know them sure but the whole world knows who he is now so even if he erased everyone's minds on Earth the digital evidence is still there (and who knows what private info HERO or the govt has been building up on em).

Although with the time fuckery Deus has perhaps he could find a monster that'd let him revert time back to just before Del exposed em?

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes