Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I was wondering last time about what this game Is missing or should I say plot all the time something bother me In my head but now I get It what was It,Its my opinion so dont get shit you pants pleas becuse Im fan of this game,but If I go so far In this game and play whole v0.96 I have a right to share my opinion.

While I like the wall of text when It comes In the fights thats describe how things gose on and what happening right now and generally the plot why on earth to this moment (v0.96) I had like 0 connection to the monster/monsters inside me? Im not speak about "hey who you are" I speak more about mental connection about at least minimal awareness yes Its sometimes happen mostly on the door of dead,but once I had feeling like this "thing" care about me at some point like "them" know about me something I dont only for the second time when new update come out when I fight Deryl and Its just devuro me when I agree to gain the power Its offer me,also while I like the generally personality of MC I dont like he dont care or think about the monster inside him he already knows something Is "here" and yet he dont even try to communicate with It Its just more like "well I dont understand It,time to sleep" really? If I was him I would like to know more about It,what It want,its ally or enemy? becuse we all know not all monsters are the same (I mean the personality)

So what Is this? one time Its protect me,second time It dont care and the third time Its just devour me,lets not forget Its trying from the start communicate with MC and yet he still dont give a damn shit about It he dont ask others superhumans,he dont try ask others monster like the one lady uderground before we fight Deryl.

DEV,If you read the comments pleas give any opportunity BEFORE the main final event,to get know better of this rather than give us the info when the game finaly ends I want at least have some sense of what happening before all this end.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I was wondering last time about what this game Is missing or should I say plot all the time something bother me In my head but now I get It what was It,Its my opinion so dont get shit you pants pleas becuse Im fan of this game,but If I go so far In this game and play whole v0.96 I have a right to share my opinion.

While I like the wall of text when It comes In the fights thats describe how things gose on and what happening right now and generally the plot why on earth to this moment (v0.96) I had like 0 connection to the monster/monsters inside me? Im not speak about "hey who you are" I speak more about mental connection about at least minimal awareness yes Its sometimes happen mostly on the door of dead,but once I had feeling like this "thing" care about me at some point like "them" know about me something I dont only for the second time when new update come out when I fight Deryl and Its just devuro me when I agree to gain the power Its offer me,also while I like the generally personality of MC I dont like he dont care or think about the monster inside him he already knows something Is "here" and yet he dont even try to communicate with It Its just more like "well I dont understand It,time to sleep" really? If I was him I would like to know more about It,what It want,its ally or enemy? becuse we all know not all monsters are the same (I mean the personality)

So what Is this? one time Its protect me,second time It dont care and the third time Its just devour me,lets not forget Its trying from the start communicate with MC and yet he still dont give a damn shit about It he dont ask others superhumans,he dont try ask others monster like the one lady uderground before we fight Deryl.

DEV,If you read the comments pleas give any opportunity BEFORE the main final event,to get know better of this rather than give us the info when the game finaly ends I want at least have some sense of what happening before all this end.
If I'm understanding you correctly. You're asking why we don't know about our Monster Parent or the Origin/Arbiter (the eye, if you don't know)? We do, as the player and the MC. We actually know a lot. The problem is, they, as in the Apostles, don't let us remember or do stuff beyond MC's perception. It's explained in game that the Evolution trance passes on power and knowledge from our parents but memory lost(or sealing in this case) is common. The info is still there but locked until their spawn is ready to receive it all.

I promise not to give you a wall of text to explain it all but I will ask if you've played full corruption or not. That usually is the key difference paired with if you talked to Aglaecwif(she reveals she's your Monster Sis or close to it) or not. You learn a vast amount by doing a corruption playthrough since it brings you much closer to your parent. From understanding their language to them interacting with you more. If you haven't done a corruption playthrough, I suggest you give it a shot.

As for the MC not asking about his parents, they're likely stopping him subconsciously. Some stuff he's just not ready for but if the end of the update is anything to go by, he might get to it next update after getting that vial containing blood of the 3rd or Ella.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Just throwing this out there just in case:

The high corruption route has the monster ancestor telling the MC to consume as much as he can and purge his weaknesses (I guess it refers to friendships).
The low corruption route is unintelligible but the script label is named "alliesneed", which suggests that the monster ancestor tells MC to find allies.

Additionally it's possible that the monster language is not a random string of letters and it can be deciphered. I made an attempt to crack it but I failed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Just throwing this out there just in case:

The high corruption route has the monster ancestor telling the MC to consume as much as he can and purge his weaknesses (I guess it refers to friendships).
The low corruption route is unintelligible but the script label is named "alliesneed", which suggests that the monster ancestor tells MC to find allies.

Additionally it's possible that the monster language is not a random string of letters and it can be deciphered. I made an attempt to crack it but I failed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh no you got infected by the now gonna call it the black hound worm told you not to spend so much time with the dogclappers now look at you . man my homebrew superhuman was spot on XD
F0NDaz1agAUXspc.jpeg

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
man my homebrew superhuman was spot on XD
That can't be, I'm not bald!
My superhuman is better:

Trollius Forumius
Ancestry: 33% Authority | 33% Memory | 33% Time

Powers:
1) Always Right | Authority
No matter what Trollius decides to write, he can twist reality to always be right. If some monster challenges this power, the power turns into "flames".

2) Neverforget | Memory
Using this power has two effects.
First he always recalls his grudges and depending on who he quotes, he changes his form to friendly or hostile.
Second he has perfect recall of the people who liked his posts, so he likes theirs in response.

3) Always Available | Time
Using this power, Trollius has infinite time to spend on forums. It may look like he has no life or job, but trust me, it's the power.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That can't be, I'm not bald!
My superhuman is better:

Trollius Forumius
Ancestry: 33% Authority | 33% Memory | 33% Time

Powers:
1) Always Right | Authority
No matter what Trollius decides to write, he can twist reality to always be right. If some monster challenges this power, the power turns into "flames".

2) Neverforget | Memory
Using this power has two effects.
First he always recalls his grudges and depending on who he quotes, he changes his form to friendly or hostile.
Second he has perfect recall of the people who liked his posts, so he likes theirs in response.

3) Always Available | Time
Using this power, Trollius has infinite time to spend on forums. It may look like he has no life or job, but trust me, it's the power.
Bloody perfect superhuman right here!

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I keep my bald fuck thank you very much he goes and spread the song of mother to those worth of it or goes full konrad Curze on the cunts depends what mood his on XD

• Haha

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Usually I can think up some guesses of who they might be but I'm drawing blanks currently. They look interesting. Since I can't really think of any that well, I'll just throw out random ones.

The guy on the right is probably Amber and Liz dad. The one in the middle is probably a high ranking HERO agent or someone from the opposing faction against HERO showing up. Klaus dad maybe or someone close with Jared's father.

Now this last guy on the left is interesting and probably someone from SIN or one of Ella's kids, probably the boy with the bandages. I feel like the heterochromic eyes point to him. We did learn that once younger kids are turned, their body grows. Ella, at 14, changed pretty drastically and so did Shen when he reached level 4. Maybe Bandage boy reached level 2 and this is what he looks like now?

Those are my picks. It's all speculation, of course. They do look cool though. This kind of stirred up my desire to play but I'll probably wait until release is a bit closer.
I just remembered that I got 2 of these guesses right about the preview pictures, before going into the update. I was way off thinking that was Elliot but I guessed that being Amber and Liz Dad right. Even the guy being High Ranking member within SIN. And the wild thing is, they were just random guesses from their appearance.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So i was reading the horus Heresy books is it me or vulkan was no so sugar bear as people believe man konrad was on something other than psychosis i mean XD. Now i believe More than ever than malik is sus

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So i was reading the horus Heresy books is it me or vulkan was no so sugar bear as people believe man konrad was on something other than psychosis i mean XD. Now i believe More than ever than malik is sus
Malik was always sus to me and what bern boi's son (or was it nephew? busy day memory is gettin fucked) said reinforces this idea. Although I doubt he's too far into the evil scale just does some sus stuff because A) He has no choice cause he was out voted or B) He realized the other choice (the 'good' one) had a very low chance of success.

• Thinking Face

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
If I'm understanding you correctly. You're asking why we don't know about our Monster Parent or the Origin/Arbiter (the eye, if you don't know)? We do, as the player and the MC. We actually know a lot. The problem is, they, as in the Apostles, don't let us remember or do stuff beyond MC's perception. It's explained in game that the Evolution trance passes on power and knowledge from our parents but memory lost(or sealing in this case) is common. The info is still there but locked until their spawn is ready to receive it all.

I promise not to give you a wall of text to explain it all but I will ask if you've played full corruption or not. That usually is the key difference paired with if you talked to Aglaecwif(she reveals she's your Monster Sis or close to it) or not. You learn a vast amount by doing a corruption playthrough since it brings you much closer to your parent. From understanding their language to them interacting with you more. If you haven't done a corruption playthrough, I suggest you give it a shot.

As for the MC not asking about his parents, they're likely stopping him subconsciously. Some stuff he's just not ready for but if the end of the update is anything to go by, he might get to it next update after getting that vial containing blood of the 3rd or Ella.
Yes I try corruption from the start,but the game itself dont tell me If I do It right or not,for example I can kill group of peopels and Its not count as corruption but killing one person Is like Jake.

So If I understand correct If I get a chance to kill another superhuman and get his power and dont wear a helmet I do It right or Im miss something more like killing others monsters like ozze/slime?

Also Its still dont explain why once they give me power to protect/survive next time they dont care only to for a third time devour me,I still dont know If they on my side or not,If they wants devour me or make me stronger.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fucking adorable. Need to mass produce em in multiple sizes...If it was very tiny it'd be cuteness overload imo.
Of course they just sing you a song then glue you to the floor and then give you Tiny kisses leaving you dry like a mummy XD. I think i created a nightmare fuel abomination and i love it XD gonna call it the hound spidercrab

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I expected that the tall guy would be a high ranking member of SIN from the getgo. But Elijah really turned out to be an enigma.

1) If he was a student at R&X, H.E.R.O. would probably ask him to find out who the superhuman that killed Kenny was instead of putting Alexis there. So it's probably part of his cover.
2) On the other hand, he looks very young. From the patreon post I thought he would be younger than MC.
3) He is a confirmed Lieutenant of Team Cthulu which makes him a level 5.
4) Bernhardt has been a superhuman for at least 50 years, probably more. That would make his children 50-60 yo at the least. Elijah is unlikely to be his son unless he is adopted.

So what's up with the guy:

Info from Clark
1) Clark seems to think that time is an important catalyst for power. He says to Ella that she didn't have her powers for even a decade.
2) Clark believes that he is the weakest of the 12 HERO level 5 superhumans.
3) Clark and Alexis are probably the first to use the evolution serum. Clark says that he becomes a "guinea pig for this shit".

Info from Xanthe
1) Evolution through exposure can only be done twice.
2) Xanthe is not willing to use the serum back to back because he believes that it will cause monsterification.

Timeline
1) Alexis & Clark vs Ella happens on day 13
2) Jake's infiltration happens on day 52 but a month also passes in real time, so it's fair to assume that 2-2.5 months have passed since the serum was used for the first time.
3) Crossreferencing with Lisa, Elijah would have to already be level 5 at the time of the infiltration.

Indications from Captains
1) All captains look to be at their late twenties or older.
Nyx and Lucius look the youngest, I'd say around 28-32.
Malik and Henri look a bit older, around 32 to 40, Henri looks a bit younger than Malik.
Bernhardt looks like 40+

The odd part is that Malik, Bernhardt and Henri, the 3 superhuman who have been level 5 the longest, look older than Nyx and Lucius who supposedly reached their fifth recently. Their age differences are not that big to explain this.
Level 4 is supposed to slow down age, while level 5 stops it completely.

There are probably some inconsistencies here. Langdon looked Bernhard's age before his ascension, but as a superhuman he barely looks like 35. Jared on the other hand looks older than he was as a human.

So I can think of 4 explanations assume the above are true:
Explanation 1)
Elijah is very young, perhaps a bit older than MC, but was turned at a similar age to Ella's children.
He is the grandson of Bernhardt
He was probably at his third evolution at the start of the game and got 2 doses inbetween Kenny fight and Jake's infiltration.

Explanation 2)
Similarly to explanation 1, but he managed to reach his 4th before the Kenny fight and he only got one dose of the evolution serum.

Explanation 3)
Elijah is Gunvald's son. He is around 50-60 yo, got turned very early and also reached his 4th sometime around 18yo. I find this explanation unlikely.

Explanation 4)
Elijah circumstances don't really matter because he has a power that allows him to look that way. He could be a son or a grandson and we couldn't theorize based on his appearence.

Perhaps if I crossreference with other info on the timeline this will be made clearer but it's enough for now.

Edit: Also.. Blue hair, different colored eyes. What is going on here?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yes I try corruption from the start,but the game itself dont tell me If I do It right or not,for example I can kill group of peopels and Its not count as corruption but killing one person Is like Jake.

So If I understand correct If I get a chance to kill another superhuman and get his power and dont wear a helmet I do It right or Im miss something more like killing others monsters like ozze/slime?

Also Its still dont explain why once they give me power to protect/survive next time they dont care only to for a third time devour me,I still dont know If they on my side or not,If they wants devour me or make me stronger.
To get straight to the point, you don't suppose to use the helmet and you should have around 35-40 Corruption before going into this current update. If you don't then that means you missed a lot of corruption scenes.

As for the caring part. Your parent, as in the 3rd or 4th, "care". They intervene only when necessary. When you battle the Minyaks, they make them submit to you. When you fight Jake and the 1st intervenes, your parent steps in as well. Your parent even comes with their twin and stops the 1st, if you killed jake. I would say that proves they care a decent amount but they're not going to hold your hand through every single problem. They're Apostles, after all.

In reference to the Eye, it's their own parent, an Arbiter/Origin. They can't help you, even if they wanted to. While the Eye does break the Authority of the 1st, it's pretty clear he has his own plan for the MC. Whether the 3rd and 4th know about it is a whole other thing. It's clear by that Evolution Level 3 scene, it wants to be revived through the MC, who's inherited both of his children's traits. It, specifically, wants you to get strong so that it can devour you. Most of this is in the game by the way.

4.80 star(s) 334 Votes