Stopyking

Oct 5, 2021
Ok hear me out for V.1.0 update i really feel like we need an updated design for the main cast including the mc(him rocking a new hairstyle that shows his eyes would be sick especially since from all the peeks of his face we have seen so far shows how cool his eyes look
I kinda like that his eyes are covered and that they are only shown in badass moments. But I guess that's the weeb in me.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I have a theory that the world is gonna end towards the end of this year, there are TOO MANY good things damn near our or already out in close proximity...

Superhuman updated, we are getting Baldur's Gate 3, Starfield, Invincible Season 2, Castlevania Nocturne, Gen V, Genshin Impact is adding Fontaine, Meg 2 for Summer fun, AoT's Final Chapter will be animated, Solo Leveling is getting an adaptation release within the year, the list goes on and I find it damn near insane that I like all those things and they all just decided to pop up in one go...this is Deus levels of sus...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: necromater

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
For Bernhardt's wife:
1. Maybe his wife is dead, and his visit is meant to be to her grave.
2. Maybe his wife just isn't compatible. Bern doesn't want to like "infect all humans and those who survive the process get drafted." He just thinks "if you're already a living flamethrower, we need you on the front lines. Not working the cafeteria."
3. Maybe his wife has a power, but he's exercising his status as "the deadliest man on earth" for privilege. He is, quite likely, quite literally, more than carrying her share of the duty after all.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I have a theory that the world is gonna end towards the end of this year, there are TOO MANY good things damn near our or already out in close proximity...

Superhuman updated, we are getting Baldur's Gate 3, Starfield, Invincible Season 2, Castlevania Nocturne, Gen V, Genshin Impact is adding Fontaine, Meg 2 for Summer fun, AoT's Final Chapter will be animated, Solo Leveling is getting an adaptation release within the year, the list goes on and I find it damn near insane that I like all those things and they all just decided to pop up in one go...this is Deus levels of sus...
descarga (10).jpeg
That's why i builded a bunker and filled to the brim i also feel something gonna go really wrong (my wife says i just have way to much free time )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 2817077
That's why i builded a bunker and filled to the brim i also feel something gonna go really wrong
What furrything gonna make a post doomsday furry cult ?:confused:
I know syther would make one and say that is was shadow wrath cleansing the heretics before mother walks this earth XD
64c8e9691653f.jpg
Found this is it Cool or my wife just infected me with her taste on decor? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
For Bernhardt's wife:
2. Maybe his wife just isn't compatible. Bern doesn't want to like "infect all humans and those who survive the process get drafted." He just thinks "if you're already a living flamethrower, we need you on the front lines. Not working the cafeteria."
3. Maybe his wife has a power, but he's exercising his status as "the deadliest man on earth" for privilege. He is, quite likely, quite literally, more than carrying her share of the duty after all.
Man i believe the tomb part is hard to lost your life partner when my father died i had to take my mom to visit him almost everyday. We will have to wait and see but he is still a winddiva at the end of the day :mad: just like ella the pain card has a limit

Last edited:

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
I kinda like that his eyes are covered and that they are only shown in badass moments. But I guess that's the weeb in me.
Yeah his hair covering his eyes is cool af but I do feel like he should rock a different hairstyle and get an updated look,literally most of the characters in the game got a glow up but not the mc????

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah his hair covering his eyes is cool af but I do feel like he should rock a different hairstyle and get an updated look,literally most of the characters in the game got a glow up but not the mc????
MC rockin:
p891j1nwqfe11.jpg
I'm down for updating his look but havin his eyes covered would be preferable (I'm sure he'd prefer to keep it that way anyway since he's been doin it for a very long time even before being a superhuman).

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Keeping his eyes covered helps him feel like a self-insert at the start.

He gradually becomes less of one as the story goes on, but notice how often people say "I" or "We" when referring to him and his actions. We also see his eyes more often as the story goes on, and as we learn more about his past.

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
For Bernhardt's wife:
It can't be number 1, since he said his wife would attend Tiffany's wedding

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
To get straight to the point, you don't suppose to use the helmet and you should have around 35-40 Corruption before going into this current update. If you don't then that means you missed a lot of corruption scenes.

As for the caring part. Your parent, as in the 3rd or 4th, "care". They intervene only when necessary. When you battle the Minyaks, they make them submit to you. When you fight Jake and the 1st intervenes, your parent steps in as well. Your parent even comes with their twin and stops the 1st, if you killed jake. I would say that proves they care a decent amount but they're not going to hold your hand through every single problem. They're Apostles, after all.

In reference to the Eye, it's their own parent, an Arbiter/Origin. They can't help you, even if they wanted to. While the Eye does break the Authority of the 1st, it's pretty clear he has his own plan for the MC. Whether the 3rd and 4th know about it is a whole other thing. It's clear by that Evolution Level 3 scene, it wants to be revived through the MC, who's inherited both of his children's traits. It, specifically, wants you to get strong so that it can devour you. Most of this is in the game by the way.
Then I missunderstand something before In the plot,my parents are the two monsters I sometimes see In the dark space of my mind,while the eye itself Is a something like a god(arbiter) who wants just reincarnate In the world and take control of MC,while the parents dont want do that,they also wants me to be as strong as possibile but with no harm to MC.

In short the eye then Is like grandfather to me who Is stronger than my parents,but maybe becuse I had two traits of my parents I am stronger than my parents itself and thats why he wants to use me,make sense.

Anyway I miss this becuse when I first time saw the eye In the early of the game I was wondering Its my parent at first and later on when I saw the two monsters In the dark space I was getting confusse.

Also I am 100% sure I had enough of the corruption score but there Is anyway I can check It?

Make sense when the eye itself break the authority of the 1 becuse Its like another "Arbiter" challenge the eye and wants to fk up his plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The way I see it the eye isn't out to eat us or replace us, rather to have us as an heir, as in being an arbiter is not a 'species' but rather a title, not unlike royalty, but for some reason even in death they still 'are' because there has to be an arbiter for each specific pair of attributes, so the eye is just looking for someone powerful and competent enough to take the 'burden of the crown' from him so that he can finally be free to be reborn(reincarnation rather than revival).

And that's why in the deadend we still sort of are the MC because it still is us, just that we have been given too much knowledge and power way too quickly and it broke our mind, which is why The Eye cares why we fight and if we are ready, not that it cares about us personally but rather it doesn't want the title to be given to someone unworthy or unprepared.
Hmm, a "passing the torch" type of thing eh? That would certainly explain the word "Heir" in full, and it's a good explanation for the Eye's wish being very simple, "just wanting to be born".

I too am of the opinion that the Eye doesn't want to consume MC. I'm not even sure that it's capable of doing so. He wants to either "merge" with him or something different like your idea.

For your explanation about MC getting overwhelmed, my main objection is the word "sacrifice" the Eye uses. WIth some liberal thinking it could be made to fit but it just doesn't feel right to me. The entity is very somber when it speaks. This is what I think happens:

Without going into wild theories, I think that the best way to draw parallels here is to look what happened with Deryl:
1) Monster Deryl evolved by merging with his Chimera and Del.
2) Clone Deryl in the end merged with Monster Deryl, but Monster Deryl was too injured and Clone Deryl managed to take control and reshape the body and mind into the human-like version.

Something similar happens with MC & Eye.
1) MC evolves by merging with the Eye. (the word "merging" is indeed used)
2) The Eye is stronger than MC, so it takes control and shapes the final entity as it wants.

If MC becomes strong enough, he may be able to overpower the Eye and retain control of his body, but that's not necessarily a bad scenario for the Eye. Let me explain:

We know that MC retains the memories of the entities he consumes.
We know that MC's tails are autonomous, having their own mind.
We know that MC can create functional copies of himself by changing his tails into a clone (latest Liz sex scene)

The problem is, that nothing he creates can survive if it disconnects from MC's body. Deadend37 gives a possible solution to that.
The Eye claims that it's surroundings are born of him and are a part of him. The implication here is that since the Eye is related to matter, all matter in the universe is a part of it.

So if MC is the heir to the Eye's power, doesn't that mean he is an heir to all matter as well?
Which makes everything a part of him, which means that even things cut off his humanoid body, still remain a part of him.
Which means that he can recreate all the entities he consumed, with an autonomous brain, and they can survive being cut off his main body.

So an all powerful MC, can also give a body to the Eye and allow it to exist in the "main" plane autonomously.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hmm, a "passing the torch" type of thing eh? That would certainly explain the word "Heir" in full, and it's a good explanation for the Eye's wish being very simple, "just wanting to be born".

I too am of the opinion that the Eye doesn't want to consume MC. I'm not even sure that it's capable of doing so. He wants to either "merge" with him or something different like your idea.

For your explanation about MC getting overwhelmed, my main objection is the word "sacrifice" the Eye uses. WIth some liberal thinking it could be made to fit but it just doesn't feel right to me. The entity is very somber when it speaks. This is what I think happens:

Without going into wild theories, I think that the best way to draw parallels here is to look what happened with Deryl:
1) Monster Deryl evolved by merging with his Chimera and Del.
2) Clone Deryl in the end merged with Monster Deryl, but Monster Deryl was too injured and Clone Deryl managed to take control and reshape the body and mind into the human-like version.

Something similar happens with MC & Eye.
1) MC evolves by merging with the Eye. (the word "merging" is indeed used)
2) The Eye is stronger than MC, so it takes control and shapes the final entity as it wants.

If MC becomes strong enough, he may be able to overpower the Eye and retain control of his body, but that's not necessarily a bad scenario for the Eye. Let me explain:

We know that MC retains the memories of the entities he consumes.
We know that MC's tails are autonomous, having their own mind.
We know that MC can create functional copies of himself by changing his tails into a clone (latest Liz sex scene)

The problem is, that nothing he creates can survive if it disconnects from MC's body. Deadend37 gives a possible solution to that.
The Eye claims that it's surroundings are born of him and are a part of him. The implication here is that since the Eye is related to matter, all matter in the universe is a part of it.

So if MC is the heir to the Eye's power, doesn't that mean he is an heir to all matter as well?
Which makes everything a part of him, which means that even things cut off his humanoid body, still remain a part of him.
Which means that he can recreate all the entities he consumed, with an autonomous brain, and they can survive being cut off his main body.

So an all powerful MC, can also give a body to the Eye and allow it to exist in the "main" plane autonomously.
My thought process has always been that the Arbiter is "bad news" in the End Game.

There's the Pure Route where you actively "avoid" your monster side i.e lack of Corruption. Then there's the Corrupt Route where you actively purse your monster side i.e high Corruption.

I see the Arbiter as a higher force, something the human mind isn't designed to handle. So when it takes you over you sort of become "one" with it; losing your own "self" in the process. Some may like that, others...not so much, especially if you're trying to defend your friends. I mean there's the conversation you have with Mia for example; you sort of laugh about murdering her best friend IN FRONT of her, and we as the player, have NO control over it.

All the Arbiter's requirements have also been a hit list, so I'm just prone to believing THAT is why it wants us to do that before we obtain it's power; so that becomes Corrupt enough to handle his mindset without resistance.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I don't want this game to end this fast, I believe the world of this game has so much to offer in terms of intreasting story and I want to see where the art goes since I really like the art, espcially when the 2d and 3d combine.

Some model like Alexsis benfited from the move to 3d and some don't like one of dexers doughter(The younger one). In some moment the 3d looks way to static and in sex scenes the 2d worked better in my opinion.

Also good to see that the devs is a gamer and a geek like most of us here 1690926177710.png just love the prototype influance.

So many choises that work, like saving the blue haired assiassin(Which I want to f*ck and have on my team, her power is useful).

Now that the story looks more like X-man I wonder in one point will our MC drift away from H.E.R.O and S.I.N and how many will follow him. I see many from hero joining him

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 334 Votes