JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
There are bones for +5 power, +10 power, +1 skill, +3 skill and the energy drink from the shopkeep. The skill bones are more expensive.
Unfortunately we haven't seen the long term benefits from the other choices, but with what's available the money is the most useful choice so far.
Still no clue what the eye does? Also in reference to an earlier convo of copying powers, personally I never wanted multiple powers I just saw it as gaining immunity to the superhuman/monster powers if we consume them for example if we ate the poison guy we'd become immune to poison, or Malik for example immune to fire if we ate him tho I doubt that will ever happen, but i dont personally care to argue whether or not it'll happen if it does cool if not cool. Also when I killed the main security guard attacking from the darkness I was thinking damn we're acting like a xenomorph hiding in the dark.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Now that the story looks more like X-man I wonder in one point will our MC drift away from H.E.R.O and S.I.N and how many will follow him. I see many from hero joining him
Other than his friends I doubt HERO would allow a mass exodus...shit they might use Melody's power on em if such a thing would happen.

But yeah I don't want it to end anytime soon either. My main hope is when Weird does finish the base game he goes back to the major decision points in the game that the patron folks voted on and make another route from there (like the Kenny fight or asking Ella to help during the whole Klaus thing).

We'd get to see a potentially weak but cunning MC from the Kenny fight if he ran away (since he doesn't make his armor via that potential route or at least not as early as he did.)

Last edited:

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
That can't be, I'm not bald!
My superhuman is better:

Trollius Forumius
Ancestry: 33% Authority | 33% Memory | 33% Time

Powers:
1) Always Right | Authority
No matter what Trollius decides to write, he can twist reality to always be right. If some monster challenges this power, the power turns into "flames".

2) Neverforget | Memory
Using this power has two effects.
First he always recalls his grudges and depending on who he quotes, he changes his form to friendly or hostile.
Second he has perfect recall of the people who liked his posts, so he likes theirs in response.

3) Always Available | Time
Using this power, Trollius has infinite time to spend on forums. It may look like he has no life or job, but trust me, it's the power.
Maybe I'm too high but what's the 1%? human?

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
He's on his Omni-man grindset bro :devilish:
View attachment 2816115

but on a serious note even if he dislikes humans he probably has a soft spot for a few and makes an exception to em. The rest? All cannon fodder for the meat grinder or future superhumans to be molded into proper puppets for HERO and it's goals.
Tbf that is my viewpoint when I play my main run if you're not part of the main crew of people, you are useless to me unless it's a quick fuck, in which case you are spared. Otherwise time to dig in and gain corruption.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
Tbf that is my viewpoint when I play my main run if you're not part of the main crew of people, you are useless to me unless it's a quick fuck, in which case you are spared. Otherwise time to dig in and gain corruption.
On a side note just out of curiosity I'm fairly certain if you kill everyone during the infiltration Langdon immediately knows you're there correct? I'm gonna find out regardless when I do my corruption run later, but I feel the need to ask whether those points of corruption are worth the +10 power

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
at most W.W gonna do is superhuman book 1: Memory XD that would be lit i think 1.0 gonna be just set the art and maybe try steam release i mean some devs try that road and their games are not that good being honest XD this game have quality story wise just need a push in the art and it´s good to go

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm still waiting for the public version to come out before backing up my saves. Just in case WW adds some extra points here and there. Or, if they change some stuff around in certain scenes. Lower requirements for some or increase for others and so on. That's why I've been fooling around with my new 5th playthrough and playing other games to pass the time.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
sooooooo is H.E.R.O gonna do us what Mensk did to Kerrrigan because that flag is heavier than alice,lisa and angelina tits put together

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This is already in the game for Alice. You can both romance her, after the Klaus fight, and breakup by rejecting her before Nico comes and pick us up. At least, I believe that's what happens when you tell her you couldn't be with her for being a killer. Unless, you want drama where they hold it against the MC until the end of time?

As for me, it's the harem way, all the way. My MC is the biggest manwhore in the game.
He learns how to clone himself. Gotta make that Shadow Clone Justsu worth it. Liz and Amber alone can't be enough. A harem shall suffice.

Also fuck chosing. Gimme all the pretty gals please.

Ok hear me out for V.1.0 update i really feel like we need an updated design for the main cast including the mc(him rocking a new hairstyle that shows his eyes would be sick especially since from all the peeks of his face we have seen so far shows how cool his eyes look,Its weird looking at all the new characters and their designs feel more new than the old characters when side to side.
Naaaah. I fell in love with the character's designs. If they ended up changing just because "game done let's redo everyone differently" that'd be the biggest fucking letdown and a surefire way to ruin it, imo.

I don't want this game to end this fast, I believe the world of this game has so much to offer in terms of intreasting story and I want to see where the art goes since I really like the art, espcially when the 2d and 3d combine.

Some model like Alexsis benfited from the move to 3d and some don't like one of dexers doughter(The younger one). In some moment the 3d looks way to static and in sex scenes the 2d worked better in my opinion.

Also good to see that the devs is a gamer and a geek like most of us here View attachment 2818193 just love the prototype influance.

So many choises that work, like saving the blue haired assiassin(Which I want to f*ck and have on my team, her power is useful).

Now that the story looks more like X-man I wonder in one point will our MC drift away from H.E.R.O and S.I.N and how many will follow him. I see many from hero joining him
It's not gonna happen. We're not "close to the end". If memory serves, WeirdWorld mentioned not being super good with version numbering. Plus nothing says 0.99 has to be follower by 1.0 and that's supposed to be the final version.
Plenty of games go the 0.101 route.
...or end up having a 1.0 that isn't actually finished when the dev is particularly shit at numbering :KEK:

That's why I've been fooling around with my new 5th playthrough and playing other games to pass the time.
I see you're perfectly sane and of sound mind. Not at all obsessed or anything. :KEK:
*says the one who tried to get people to create OCs to fight the wait*

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
ok we already did who is gonna die, create your monster or superhuman and the waifu ranks for the n time what do we play now ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 2818382
what are you on Drako? just to know :p
Its been out for a bit mah brother in mommy.
To be fair, to myself :KEK:, I've been pretty busy this morning and I don't go to the Patreon all that often.

He learns how to clone himself. Gotta make that Shadow Clone Justsu worth it. Liz and Amber alone can't be enough. A harem shall suffice.

Also fuck chosing. Gimme all the pretty gals please.

Naaaah. I fell in love with the character's designs. If they ended up changing just because "game done let's redo everyone differently" that'd be the biggest fucking letdown and a surefire way to ruin it, imo.

It's not gonna happen. We're not "close to the end". If memory serves, WeirdWorld mentioned not being super good with version numbering. Plus nothing says 0.99 has to be follower by 1.0 and that's supposed to be the final version.
Plenty of games go the 0.101 route.
...or end up having a 1.0 that isn't actually finished when the dev is particularly shit at numbering :KEK:

I see you're perfectly sane and of sound mind. Not at all obsessed or anything. :KEK:
*says the one who tried to get people to create OCs to fight the wait*
Honestly, I should go see a therapist about it. Hopefully, Lexi is free. I'll contemplate it after finding a reason to make a 6th playthrough. Then again, I haven't hardcore simped for Ella yet. Might have to change the 6th to a 7th Playthrough. I don't have a problem. :Kappa:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You know what would be cool to see in the future? Superhumans combining their powers into a single attack or move (combo moveeee).

I have a feeling MC and Deryl could do it, I recall during the sewer section with big titty lamia...gorgon? That Deryl talks about how he doesn't want to use human chimeras so imagine if the MC made people from his tails/mass and let deryl turn em into chimeras which would allow em to be away from the MC.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
My thought process has always been that the Arbiter is "bad news" in the End Game.

There's the Pure Route where you actively "avoid" your monster side i.e lack of Corruption. Then there's the Corrupt Route where you actively purse your monster side i.e high Corruption.

I see the Arbiter as a higher force, something the human mind isn't designed to handle. So when it takes you over you sort of become "one" with it; losing your own "self" in the process. Some may like that, others...not so much, especially if you're trying to defend your friends. I mean there's the conversation you have with Mia for example; you sort of laugh about murdering her best friend IN FRONT of her, and we as the player, have NO control over it.

All the Arbiter's requirements have also been a hit list, so I'm just prone to believing THAT is why it wants us to do that before we obtain it's power; so that becomes Corrupt enough to handle his mindset without resistance.
Some things to consider:
1) The Eye doesn't seem to have any preference. If you have high corruption it urges you to consume. If you have low corruption, the script seems to suggest that it urges you to find allies. When it asks you why you fight and what you want out of your power, it doesn't provide it's own opinion but it's a very reasonable conversationalist. While we can't confirm what the Eye says in low corruption routes, I don't think it's correct to assume it's the same as in high corruption.

2) When MC consumes superhumans, he usually has to mentally fight with the invading consciousness. This is especially prevalent when he tries to consume Danica where the implication is that it's possible to lose his body. In fact there is a fairly significant amount of exposition in this particular scene, allowing a possibility to have more than one consciousness inside a "vessel".

3) If corruption makes MC selfish, bloodthirsty and more likely to consume, why would he even want to lose his sense of self. It makes more sense for such a character to want to overpower and consume rather than being ok with merging with some alien consciousness and losing part of himself.

4) From a meta perspective, there are 4 different "outcomes" in the discussion during the third evolution. Selifsh + Power, Selfless + Power, Selfish + Love, Selfless + Love. The Eye actively rejects the third option, claiming that "the g.. fate is linear anyway". The selfish/selfless attribute is tied to a morality variable, while the power/love isn't tracked at all. So if I had to guess, the important part is the morality. You can actually have high morallity with high corruption. I have a playthrough with high corruption, Danica and Jake consumed, and 14 morallity. Morallity starts at 10 and at this point in the game you can have anywhere from 6 to 15.

5) MC doesn't necessarily need high corruption to understand monsters. His memory powers do the job for him. He may not be able to understand the language, but does that really matter when he has the capacity to understand them in such a "hollistic" manner? This innate understanding improves with evolutions, not with the corruption stat.

6) Lastly, in my personal opinion, merging with the Eye is an inevitability. Even if we assume that MC is the strongest superhuman in the world, it's unlikely that he will become the "supreme being" (as foreshadowed in a Nico deadend) by himself. I think that the circumstances will force him to merge with the Eye, which will be the only way to connect to the "higher plane" and the ending result will depend on the player's wishes. For example:
1) Low corruption - MC will stop a monster invasion and live a happily ever after with his harem.
2) High corruption - MC will stop a monster invasion and go on traveling the cosmos and reshaping it as he sees fit.
3) High corruption - MC will try to create a new world where monsters and humans coexist or even merge to create a new species.

Something like that.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know what would be cool to see in the future? Superhumans combining their powers into a single attack or move (combo moveeee).

I have a feeling MC and Deryl could do it, I recall during the sewer section with big titty lamia...gorgon? That Deryl talks about how he doesn't want to use human chimeras so imagine if the MC made people from his tails/mass and let deryl turn em into chimeras which would allow em to be away from the MC.
This already happened with Nico and Alice. Though, imagine if Malik and Bernhardt combined their Fire and Wind powers together. Or hell, maybe even Ella and MC fusing their bodies together while making their brains shapeshift to one side of the head to fight. Shit would be crazy as hell.

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 334 Votes