necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Some things to consider:
1) The Eye doesn't seem to have any preference. If you have high corruption it urges you to consume. If you have low corruption, the script seems to suggest that it urges you to find allies. When it asks you why you fight and what you want out of your power, it doesn't provide it's own opinion but it's a very reasonable conversationalist. While we can't confirm what the Eye says in low corruption routes, I don't think it's correct to assume it's the same as in high corruption.

2) When MC consumes superhumans, he usually has to mentally fight with the invading consciousness. This is especially prevalent when he tries to consume Danica where the implication is that it's possible to lose his body. In fact there is a fairly significant amount of exposition in this particular scene, allowing a possibility to have more than one consciousness inside a "vessel".

3) If corruption makes MC selfish, bloodthirsty and more likely to consume, why would he even want to lose his sense of self. It makes more sense for such a character to want to overpower and consume rather than being ok with merging with some alien consciousness and losing part of himself.

4) From a meta perspective, there are 4 different "outcomes" in the discussion during the third evolution. Selifsh + Power, Selfless + Power, Selfish + Love, Selfless + Love. The Eye actively rejects the third option, claiming that "the g.. fate is linear anyway". The selfish/selfless attribute is tied to a morality variable, while the power/love isn't tracked at all. So if I had to guess, the important part is the morality. You can actually have high morallity with high corruption. I have a playthrough with high corruption, Danica and Jake consumed, and 14 morallity. Morallity starts at 10 and at this point in the game you can have anywhere from 6 to 15.

5) MC doesn't necessarily need high corruption to understand monsters. His memory powers do the job for him. He may not be able to understand the language, but does that really matter when he has the capacity to understand them in such a "hollistic" manner? This innate understanding improves with evolutions, not with the corruption stat.

6) Lastly, in my personal opinion, merging with the Eye is an inevitability. Even if we assume that MC is the strongest superhuman in the world, it's unlikely that he will become the "supreme being" (as foreshadowed in a Nico deadend) by himself. I think that the circumstances will force him to merge with the Eye, which will be the only way to connect to the "higher plane" and the ending result will depend on the player's wishes. For example:
1) Low corruption - MC will stop a monster invasion and live a happily ever after with his harem.
2) High corruption - MC will stop a monster invasion and go on traveling the cosmos and reshaping it as he sees fit.
3) High corruption - MC will try to create a new world where monsters and humans coexist or even merge to create a new species.

Something like that.
i like 2
images (7).jpg
XD just remember to be a good dad
descarga (12).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This already happened with Nico and Alice. Though, imagine if Malik and Bernhardt combined their Fire and Wind powers together. Or hell, maybe even Ella and MC fusing their bodies together while making their brains shapeshift to a side of the head to fight. Shit would be crazy as hell.
That shit would be wild asf bruh I'm just imagining the insane shit Tiffany and Nico could do teleporting and moving fast asf with da light would be a hard combo to go against.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Anyway, looks like I'm about to go make my lord, the 7th, proud today and slaughter everyone again. Let's see if I can get my Murderhobo to 50 Corruption now that this public release is out. Might even make Val blush at the darkness I'm spreading. :devilish:

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You know something I find odd that the MC hasn't done yet (or at least I can't recall him doing so) is using his tails/tentacles to entrap an enemy or group of enemies.

Lots of potential there time for me to set da scene:

MC just standing around having a horde of tails/tentacles all around the area unseen (on some Ella shit..I do recall the MC using tentacles to learn what his foes are doin)...a group of goons (or 1 powerful foe) shows up and MC just traps em in his horde of hidden tails/tentacles.

MC could weigh them all down by makin em heavy asf or toss on thorns that are leaking a poison or even a muscle paralyzer.

If you wanna go the horny route add a buncha dicks to em I guess...need to do that with Cole.

I doubt this would work against stronger enemies and would be quite consuming energy wise but with time he could just spam this restraint on lower level foes.

I just tossed this out here cause the MC is well often surrounded/completely outnumbered and this could offer a good way to level the field (in a good boi or...more lethal means).

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know something I find odd that the MC hasn't done yet (or at least I can't recall him doing so) is using his tails/tentacles to entrap an enemy or group of enemies.

MC just standing around having a horde of tails/tentacles all around the area unseen (on some Ella shit..I do recall the MC using tentacles to learn what his foes are doin)...a group of goons (or 1 powerful foe) shows up and MC just traps em in his horde of hidden tails/tentacles.

MC could weigh them all down by makin em heavy asf or toss on thorns that are leaking a poison or even a muscle paralyzer.

If you wanna go the horny route add a buncha dicks to em I guess...need to do that with Cole.

I doubt this would work against stronger enemies and would be quite consuming energy wise but with time he could just spam this restraint on lower level foes.
He did it to Tiffany and Michael this update lol. He also entrapped Cole in his tentacle during the Nico and Hex fight. He should use it more though.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
He did it to Tiffany and Michael this update lol. He also entrapped Cole in his tentacle during the Nico and Hex fight. He should use it more though.
My memory is potato....fuck it time to play once more! Might even be a complete good boi this time no corruption at all (or close to it).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What the MC hasn't done yet though is use himself as a layer over someone else's body. We know it's possible via Lewd Webbing Alexis with his body in the dead end but imagine if he did that for his non physical type allies like Dani or Nico. Turn into their armor and protect them from lethal blows or hold their shape together while they fight.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
What the MC hasn't done yet though is use himself as a layer over someone else's body. We know it's possible via Lewd Webbing Alexis with his body in the dead end but imagine if he did that for his non physical type allies like Dani or Nico. Turn into their armor and protect them from lethal blows or hold their shape together while they fight.
Oooooo I kinda wonder how that'd workout with certain people who can already form armor such as Laurie who's armor held up decently (at least from what I recall) could be nice to reinforce the weaker areas in her armor.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
that is my base for deryl + mc XD the mc covers deryl body to make the base and deryl give him weapons like those seekers , the plasma caster or the H cannon yessss had a nerdgasm XD
descarga (14).jpg

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oooooo I kinda wonder how that'd workout with certain people who can already form armor such as Laurie who's armor held up decently (at least from what I recall) could be nice to reinforce the weaker areas in her armor.
that is my base for deryl + mc XD the mc covers deryl body to make the base and deryl give him weapons like those seekers , the plasma caster or the H cannon yessss had a nerdgasm XD
View attachment 2818498
It would work basically like this lol Ryo-0.png

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

I just tossed this out here cause the MC is well often surrounded/completely outnumbered and this could offer a good way to level the field (in a good boi or...more lethal means).
I think that we haven't seen such use because MC tends to fight a lot of 1v1 skirmishes. However he is very tricksy with his tentacles.
1) He used a burrowing tentacle to pull his target in the ground. (Light monster)
2) He likes to draw attention with his body and leave a tentacle for backstabbing. (Danica, Evolved Michael)
3) He can trap his target in his tail and flood it with meat (Cole, Evolved Tiffany)
4) He can create a leathery field to draw memories from his opponents (Simulation against Tiffany)
5) He can use memories to understand tactics and allow his tails to mess with a squad of enemies on their own. (Against SIN)
6) He can use his extra hands to throw projectiles. Usually rocks but they can also be suppressing ordinance (Training against Minyak)
7) He can use his stone armor and special weapons to flood enemies with memories and throw them into a frenzy (Against monster Deryl)

I think the more we see MC taking part in group battles, he will start employing more crowd control tricks. MC creating a poison + memory manipulation field would be awesome.

Edit: I know that MC favors flying, but burrowing is an extremely potent ability. It obstructs vision, gives an extra layer of protection, makes attacks harder to see/predict and allows him to pull his targets into the ground where he can make great use of his mantis stuff. Ella showed how overpowered burrowing can be for a shapeshifter, and she didn't really make that great use out of it.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Kill la Kill but yes. This is how I imagine the MC shapeshifting himself into armor for women lol. They're already wearing skimpy armor anyway.
Shittttt works for me. I love 'practical' female armor ong. What I truly hunger for tho is MC shapeshifting into armor for Michael bro would basically resemble a fucking space marine.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Shittttt works for me. I love 'practical' female armor ong. What I truly hunger for tho is MC shapeshifting into armor for Michael bro would basically resemble a fucking space marine.
images (8).jpg
L.O.T.D
but we all know
descarga (16).jpg
how would really go XD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Fine we give him the wings and the blades michael does the rest XD haha
images (9).jpg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes