Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
2. And for how long Nico stuck on lvl 3? I mean if it so easy to get lvl 4...Well she already become top 1 HERO agent in whole organisation
ok this is a little more complicated because we have to understand that Nico's powers are more supportive and defensive than offensive so she can't do like the MC who just has to defeat some people and that's it (I clearly oversimplified it to evidence the difference more clearer), so we can't really tell what Nico has to do to evolve unlike many more people that we know having a physical power.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
1.Seven years - does not really matter. Thing is - this is shitload of time and she has all resources (monsters) imaginable. Still need to steal serum. MC would get lvl 4 couple weeks after he evolve on lvl 3 out nothing? Dont forget that after that Xsante could help him evolve to lvl 5 with his serum. Sound little bit cheap to me
2. And for how long Nico stuck on lvl 3? I mean if it so easy to get lvl 4...Well she already become top 1 HERO agent in whole organisation
1. 7 years does matter because you specifically claimed it took her a decade(10 years) when she hasn't even had her power for that long. We also have another character in game that only had their power for about 4 years who reached Level 4. That being Ella's Lieutenant, Shen, who's 17. Depending on when it reached Level 3, that's possibly faster than Ella.

2. We don't know Nico's age to get a proper gauge, hence why I said it's likely similar to Ella and Alexis. She's also not "top 1" in HERO. Her and Lexi also would've had to reach Level 4 naturally since Xanthe serum wasn't created until recently when Lexi herself took it for the first time during Ella's park fight to reach Level 5.

Like I said earlier, there's no set time for when an evolution happens. Henri reached Level 5 from Level 1 over a couple days, naturally. Danica reached Level 2 in a few days after becoming a superhuman. Nico reached Level 3 in only a couple months after getting her powers. Everyone's natural evolution comes when it's ready.

It's not even like it's impossible for MC to reach Level 4 in a few weeks. I don't see it happening that fast, personally, but it's not impossible. I also don't think it would "feel cheap" if he did. He's an Apostle Spawn with both traits of the most powerful monsters in game. If MC evolves, then it was time for him to evolve. There's nothing in the plot that says it can't happen. In fact, it said the very opposite and it indeed could happen.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
ok this is a little more complicated because we have to understand that Nico's powers are more supportive and defensive than offensive so she can't do like the MC who just has to defeat some people and that's it (I clearly oversimplified it to evidence the difference more clearer), so we can't really tell what Nico has to do to evolve unlike many more people that we know having a physical power.
Nico said she evolved to Level 3 while in a fight, the same as MC.

Reactions: SquallofNight

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Well the 5th evolution is stated multiple times to be very special, limited and needs some specific requirements that noone knows for certain. Getting the MC to lv 4 in just a couple of weeks is doable and justifiable because he's very compatible to his monster parent and has a really special link to the Eye, but apart from this WW could still do it like next update, making some in-game pass so it doesn't totally matter
Well, from writing stand point each evolution lvl up should feel like we earn it
I get this feeling with lvl2 and i get this feeling with lvl3 (after fights against Jake, Deryl, several tough monsters in between, Valvaran, hardcore training and huge all-out war against monsters)
But lvl 4 in first tough battle? This sound cheap to me

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Nico said she evolved to Level 3 while in a fight, the same as MC.
I didn't remember it but btw I didn't say that she can't evolve through combat I simply stated the nature of her power and from doing so I said that she hasn't a simple set method to evolve

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Well, from writing stand point each evolution lvl up should feel like we earn it
I get this feeling with lvl2 and i get this feeling with lvl3 (after fights against Jake, Deryl, several tough monsters in between, Valvaran, hardcore training and huge all-out war against monsters)
Well I mean, MC's first evolution could have been achieved way before the klaus' fight just because he grew in size so it doesn't actually matter what is happening for the MC to evolve. Most importantly WW would probably achieve to sell someone shit for how much he's good at writing so it depends mostly on how it's written than how many months or years have passed

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Btw guys do you perhaps know how many Unknown tier there are?
You mean S tiers that give powers? See how many powers you've seen so far and multiply it to "unknown", aka nobody knows xD

If someone says they know the exact number, chances are they are fooling you.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Well I mean, MC's first evolution could have been achieved way before the klaus' fight just because he grew in size so it doesn't actually matter what is happening for the MC to evolve. Most importantly WW would probably achieve to sell someone shit for how much he's good at writing so it depends mostly on how it's written than how many months or years have passed
When we try to become a titán XD we almost go monster Lol just watch deryl fall if you don't believe me

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
That's honestly part of the reason I dislike Xanthe's serum, and why I FEEL like the monsters also shouldn't like it.

For how "limited" and "specific" or "worthy" you have to be in order to evolve to Lvl 5, it sure is EASY to just get a fuckin serum and jump the hoops.

Oh I'm sorry was the Arbiter, 3rd, and 4th trying to get you to fit a requirement for future plans or make sure you were ready for a deal or something? Well not anymore! We can just take a quick stab and tada!

What do you guys prefer? A bad ass transformation and fight to dethrone a power hungry crime lord (Klaus Lvl 2 Evo). Or perhaps a duo Evolution between you, and your best friend, travelling across the battlefield filled with Monsters and mayhem. Nah, I'll take this old guy stabbing me with a needle where I throw a fit in a naked tussle for about 10 minutes, and even THAT was just to observe, Xanthe could alternatively just lock us up in a fuckin room for PEAK entertainment.

Narratively they also sort of provide plot progress markers. I highly DOUBT W.W will continue the story for a lengthy amount of time after we resch Lvl 5, as that is by definition the end game of a Superhuman's strength, there would be very few to stand in our way. So if we get to Lvl 4 and then a lil half arc after just get a fuckin serum we'll be skipping the last bit of huge content stretch possible through an anticlimactic procedure. Realistically it makes sense that an Evolution can happen WHENEVER (i.e without a grand spectacle) but let's be honest with ourselves; that's fucking boring. Could you imagine the spectacle that was Michael getting his powers, turned into him shitting on the god damn toilet and figuring it out?

Fuck the serum.

Edit: It's not ALL bad, the serum that is. I like the way W.W buffed Michael & Tiffany so that they can "keep up" with our current cast in future fights together. Though again, for someone like Michael, who literally went through a whole process to FIGHT a monster as a human just to prove a point to himself it does feel..."cheap" to just give him his 2nd Evolution through a bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass~God

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
That's honestly part of the reason I dislike Xanthe's serum, and why I FEEL like the monsters also shouldn't like it.

For how "limited" and "specific" or "worthy" you have to be in order to evolve to Lvl 5, it sure is EASY to just get a fuckin serum and jump the hoops.

Oh I'm sorry was the Arbiter, 3rd, and 4th trying to get you to fit a requirement for future plans or make sure you were ready for a deal or something? Well not anymore! We can just take a quick stab and tada!

What do you guys prefer? A bad ass transformation and fight to dethrone a power hungry crime lord (Klaus Lvl 2 Evo). Or perhaps a duo Evolution between you, and your best friend, travelling across the battlefield filled with Monsters and mayhem. Nah, I'll take this old guy stabbing me with a needle where I throw a fit in a naked tussle for about 10 minutes, and even THAT was just to observe, Xanthe could alternatively just lock us up in a fuckin room for PEAK entertainment.

Narratively they also sort of provide plot progress markers. I highly DOUBT W.W will continue the story for a lengthy amount of time after we resch Lvl 5, as that is by definition the end game of a Superhuman's strength, there would be very few to stand in our way. So if we get to Lvl 4 and then a lil half arc after just get a fuckin serum we'll be skipping the last bit of huge content stretch possible through an anticlimactic procedure. Realistically it makes sense that an Evolution can happen WHENEVER (i.e without a grand spectacle) but let's be honest with ourselves; that's fucking boring. Could you imagine the spectacle that was Michael getting his powers, turned into him shitting on the god damn toilet and figuring it out?

Fuck the serum.

Edit: It's not ALL bad, the serum that is. I like the way W.W buffed Michael & Tiffany so that they can "keep up" with our current cast in future fights together. Though again, for someone like Michael, who literally went through a whole process to FIGHT a monster as a human just to prove a point to himself it does feel..."cheap" to just give him his 2nd Evolution through a bottle.
Well, with serum lvl 5...For example, Xsante could give it to you and say something like this: since you are nooby lvl 4 you can transform with this in lvl 5...but your chance of success would be something around 5%
So MC take it, but does not use it (train his lvl 4, fight boss battles and use serum only as last resort to save himself and his friends)
Something like this

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Have a couple questions:
1)Why people are so adamant about MC would get his 4 lvl evolution in near future?

I mean, from what i understand so far, evolutions is not something you can just fast ride in couple weeks.
For MC It took several months of hard training (before and after he join HERO), numerous boss fights where his life was in grave danger to get on lvl 3 evolution...But here is a thing - MC did not receive a natural evolution, but rather he get kinda RAW version of Xsante serum during his fight against Deryl
Same stay true for Alice - she bust her ass at same pace as MC did...and it took MONTHS just to get on lvl 2
If i understand correctly - with each new evolution, it would harder to get new one. So while we are nooby lvl 3...well, it would take a lot time (mayby even ingame years) for MC to evolve on stage 4
2) Why people are so hostile against HERO as organisation?

I mean, it has clear goals (yeah, they have shady side to them, but tell me who have not?), enough resources and they already proof to be reliable (i mean they exist for several decades and during this time nothing bad was happened. Even resent coming out was forced by rapid grow of monster activity)

On contrast, SIN:

1)Swarm Earth with hordes of monsters (rapid grow of monster activity is their fault)
2)Prepare army of obedient (thanks to oath's and tatoos) super soldiers made from former soldiers and mercenaries
3) Kidnap twins
4)Bullshiting everyone that they are about "freedom and equality" (and another revolution propaganda. Yep. Guys like Langdon fight for freedom. What a joke) while in reality they not that much different from HERO in terms of organisation structure
etc
Answer 1)
Evolutions can happen at any time. There is no rule saying that the next evolution will take longer than the previous one and we have examples showcasing it. Based on the trend from the previous evolutions, a fair expectation is that MC will reach his fourth in around 80 in-game days, although that can mean anything in real time.

I don't think people expect that the 4th will come quickly, but it's already mentioned in game (in relation to Gillibrand), so we discuss it.

Answer 2)
I think people confuse SIN with Ella's faction. These two are not the same. SIN is the superhuman branch of Langdon's operations that was facilitated by Ella as part of a business agreement. Currently there is absolutely no reason to support SIN. Joining SIN does not equal joining Ella. Unless of course people have a hard-on for Jared and want so much to work with thim or something.. dunno.

If we are talking about Ella's faction specifically, Ella wants to buy time to do whatever she needs to do. Love her or hate her, her work seems to be important, even if she clearly is a villainous character (same can be said for HERO members btw). We don't know the why, we can only speculate MC's part. But she has a "supporter" named Lochan Deus, who can see the future and believes that her work will fix a "mess".

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Answer 1)
Evolutions can happen at any time. There is no rule saying that the next evolution will take longer than the previous one and we have examples showcasing it. Based on the trend from the previous evolutions, a fair expectation is that MC will reach his fourth in around 80 in-game days, although that can mean anything in real time.

I don't think people expect that the 4th will come quickly, but it's already mentioned in game (in relation to Gillibrand), so we discuss it.

Answer 2)
I think people confuse SIN with Ella's faction. These two are not the same. SIN is the superhuman branch of Langdon's operations that was facilitated by Ella as part of a business agreement. Currently there is absolutely no reason to support SIN. Joining SIN does not equal joining Ella. Unless of course people have a hard-on for Jared and want so much to work with thim or something.. dunno.

If we are talking about Ella's faction specifically, Ella wants to buy time to do whatever she needs to do. Love her or hate her, her work seems to be important, even if she clearly is a villainous character (same can be said for HERO members btw). We don't know the why, we can only speculate MC's part. But she has a "supporter" named Lochan Deus, who can see the future and believes that her work will fix a "mess".
I am DEEPLY concerned that what Ella has been doing for the last 7 YEARS and has been arguably the most secret, important part of the game; is only considered "mess" fix worthy in Deus's eyes...he is a terrifying character...

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Most likely will but the way the MC made it sound he probably won't be able to do it even at level 4 so we'd have to wait till 5.
There's potential we can likely do it at 4 due to the fact that:
A. Ella isn't actively feeding any more energy into him.
B. We have the Memory trait, we could find Gillibrand's consciousness FOR him.
C. Gillibrand will be able to fight against the formation WITH our added help.

Not that I would ever want to help him anyway. The less people I have to go against to bring H.E.R.O into the ground, the better.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I am DEEPLY concerned that what Ella has been doing for the last 7 YEARS and has been arguably the most secret, important part of the game; is only considered "mess" fix worthy in Deus's eyes...he is a terrifying character...
Haha, his superpower must be "Understatement" or something.

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes