lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Answer 1)
Evolutions can happen at any time. There is no rule saying that the next evolution will take longer than the previous one and we have examples showcasing it. Based on the trend from the previous evolutions, a fair expectation is that MC will reach his fourth in around 80 in-game days, although that can mean anything in real time.

I don't think people expect that the 4th will come quickly, but it's already mentioned in game (in relation to Gillibrand), so we discuss it.

Answer 2)
I think people confuse SIN with Ella's faction. These two are not the same. SIN is the superhuman branch of Langdon's operations that was facilitated by Ella as part of a business agreement. Currently there is absolutely no reason to support SIN. Joining SIN does not equal joining Ella. Unless of course people have a hard-on for Jared and want so much to work with thim or something.. dunno.

If we are talking about Ella's faction specifically, Ella wants to buy time to do whatever she needs to do. Love her or hate her, her work seems to be important, even if she clearly is a villainous character (same can be said for HERO members btw). We don't know the why, we can only speculate MC's part. But she has a "supporter" named Lochan Deus, who can see the future and believes that her work will fix a "mess".
SIN knew everything about Ella and her plans and they totally OK with that
SIN act as facility for her band (all medicine )
SIN take a lot of help from Ella
Members of Ella gang are now actively work with SIN
So they are at least ally and take responsibility for Ella actions

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Probably not true honestly. I HIGHLY doubt that Ella would ever reveal her plans to LANGDON or his useless ass son for them to fuck it all up, let alone even revealing the full extent to her "children". This is the same plan Aglaecwif or even Valravn know VERY little about.

Though they are obviously in the know of WHAT she wants (hearts, stones, etc.) I'd just assume not what FOR. I have a gut feeling she would NEVER allow Jared to be in charge of retrieving the stones though if she was there to resist the decision.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
SIN in no way knows everything about Ella or her plans nor could you prove that they do with the current knowledge we ALL have access to.

SIN does indeed act as a facility for her and her goon squad but I can assure you most of them aren't at SIN, most of her kids are most likely at the orphanage she has setup.

Yes, they do indeed but clearly as of this update they are doing their own activities (recruiting former soldiers) while she's in dead/coma like state.

They do indeed actively work with each other but it's not because they are 'besties' its for something mutual, Ella needs to find those lil things that we seen Charlie and Jared with (and whatever else she needs) and SIN needs Ella's goons power at least till they can get strong enough to stand on their own (at least thats how I see it).

They more or less partners I wouldn't bump it up to allies imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
SIN in no way knows everything about Ella or her plans nor could you prove that they do with the current knowledge we ALL have access to.

SIN does indeed act as a facility for her and her goon squad but I can assure you most of them aren't at SIN, most of her kids are most likely at the orphanage she has setup.

Yes, they do indeed but clearly as of this update they are doing their own activities (recruiting former soldiers) while she's in dead/coma like state.

They do indeed actively work with each other but it's not because they are 'besties' its for something mutual, Ella needs to find those lil things that we seen Charlie and Jared with (and whatever else she needs) and SIN needs Ella's goons power at least till they can get strong enough to stand on their own (at least thats how I see it).

They more or less partners I wouldn't bump it up to allies imo.
Yeah I feel the majority of us have just figured she's using S.I.N as a way to buy time, means to an end. Even her "children" seem to be inconsequential in the grand scheme of things; I mean she literally threatened to kill Cole for trying to make a game out of obtaining the hearts with his siblings.

I'm of the belief she only truly cares about:
1. Her plans
2. Christie & Emily
3. Us (only starting at the end of the Training Arc?)
4. The Orphans

Everything else be damned, save for a few "I felt like it" morals.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah I feel the majority of us have just figured she's using S.I.N as a way to buy time, means to an end. Even her "children" seem to be inconsequential in the grand scheme of things; I mean she literally threatened to kill Cole for trying to make a game out of obtaining the hearts with his siblings.

1. Her plans
2. Christie
3. Emily
4. Us (only starting at the end of the Training Arc?)
5. The Orphans

Personally I'd merge 2 and 3 together. She seems (imo) to equally care about both.

• Red Heart

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Real question is, will the turned to tree dude ever be reverted back to normal, he was a cool stagnated Superhuman...
To go out like that...
I'm curious if he'd revert to his regular form if they triggered his 5th evolution with the serum. Maybe he'd find it easier as a tree, not having the brain to freak out over it. At the very least it could provide opportunity for Nyx to kill him and restore him back to his mark state.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
We have no reason to assume that SIN know everything about Ella's plans. The safest assumption is that they are in the dark and the things they know are halftruths. Ella has no need for SIN other than Langdon's technology, which isn't even related to superhumans/monsters. I guess the living space is nice for the orphans but it's not like she needs it.

Ella's kids also help SIN as part of the business agreement, Zara and Charlie in particular (And Charlie is not an Ella kid, just an ally that helps in exchange for help with her brother).

I don't view SIN as responsible for Ella's actions in any capacity, or vice versa. At this point in the game, I think that this is the equivalent of the supermarket owner being responsible for a mugging because his business sold a kitchen knife to the mugger. SIN haven't demonstrated any capacity to do anything important, and the only reason they exist is because the HERO captains haven't decided yet to pay them a visit and erase them from the map.

Some SIN members (Jared in particular), may believe that since Ella is dead, her kids will join SIN, but that's probably Jared being an idiot, because Ella kids can take down SIN by themselves in a blink of an eye, and that's without the S rank monsters being involved.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
We have no reason to assume that SIN know everything about Ella's plans. The safest assumption is that they are in the dark and the things they know are halftruths. Ella has no need for SIN other than Langdon's technology, which isn't even related to superhumans/monsters. I guess the living space is nice for the orphans but it's not like she needs it.

Ella's kids also help SIN as part of the business agreement, Zara and Charlie in particular (And Charlie is not an Ella kid, just an ally that helps in exchange for help with her brother).

I don't view SIN as responsible for Ella's actions in any capacity, or vice versa. At this point in the game, I think that this is the equivalent of the supermarket owner being responsible for a mugging because his business sold a kitchen knife to the mugger. SIN haven't demonstrated any capacity to do anything important, and the only reason they exist is because the HERO captains haven't decided yet to pay them a visit and erase them from the map.

Some SIN members (Jared in particular), may believe that since Ella is dead, her kids will join SIN, but that's probably Jared being an idiot, because Ella kids can take down SIN by themselves in a blink of an eye, and that's without the S rank monsters being involved.
I have a gut feeling it's deeper than that though...Ella isn't one to make stupid decisions of such a grand scale as S.I.N and I'd assume Langdon is the same way given his status in the world.

They both HAVE to know how utterly powerful The Lvl 5s are, and yet they insist on rivaling them...
My take is that all that confidence isn't for show, they have SOMETHING under their sleeve...

I don't think it's a Monster, that includes Apsotles; as even the ones Ella prepared at the Battle of Diamonds was just to at best "distract" the higher Lvls, and the 3rd & 4th only interfer with Monster affairs from what we've seen...so then what is it, any thoughts people?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I have a gut feeling it's deeper than that though...Ella isn't one to make stupid decisions of such a grand scale as S.I.N and I'd assume Langdon is the same way given his status in the world.

They both HAVE to know how utterly powerful The Lvl 5s are, and yet they insist on rivaling them...
My take is that all that confidence isn't for show, they have SOMETHING under their sleeve...

I don't think it's a Monster, that includes Apsotles;, as even the ones Ella prepared at the Battle of Diamonds was just to at best "distract" the higher Lvls, and the 3rd & 4th only interfer with Monster affairs from what we've seen...so then what is it, any thoughts people?
Could be something wild like one of the 'deceased' or rather 'inactive' numbered. How she got her hands on one of them is anyone's guess.

Perhaps while Monster Deryl was with her she made him fix up the inactive numbered so she could utilize it and moved it else where.

• Thinking Face

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This whole serum business seems like a quick exit to me
Here mc you reached level four take the serum and congratulations on level five
Without an epic fight where mc used everything he's learned and that any wrong decision can result in death
Does it feel cheap in the end? Yeah, but I can understand why people like Michael or Tiffany would take it. They have to play keep up to remain relevant and capable of fighting against stronger foes.

Ultimately if I was in the world of Superhuman (and heavily depending on the type of powers I had) I would take the serum too. If I was a combat type like MC I would most definitely just keep training and fighting for it but if I was like Jake or Demi I wouldn't, I'd just take that serum and be happy I don't have to go through trials and tribulations to get an evolution.

I rather not be like tree boi and remain stuck at a level for years on end despite all the hard work and training and I don't wanna end up like bootleg joker who rushed his evolutions...slow and steady ladies and gentlemen...that's how papa syther wants to do it I guess.

MC most likely is gonna have to keep fighting and training to earn his next evolution (I feel like Ella is gonna be up and kidnappin MC before he could even get the serum).

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Could be something wild like one of the 'deceased' or rather 'inactive' numbered. How she got her hands on one of them is anyone's guess.

Perhaps while Monster Deryl was with her she made him fix up the inactive numbered so she could utilize it and moved it else where.
Ella can't really control the Apostles right? They are way to strong for that. If I understand the lore correctly they don't/can't really exist in their true form in this reality and the vessels they use will become unusable after a while.
I really don't think that Langdon/Sin has some kind of master plan to beat Hero and Ella doesn't care about Hero, at least in my opinion. Ella only really backs Sin for the money, workforce and to use them as a distraction but not more than that.

It would also imho be way better if Langdon is just a toy for Ella and not really a true enemy for Hero/MC. He is a fresh superhuman and has such great power and an whole army in a few months and he didn't work for any of that either. If Hero with multiple Lv.5 superhumans and thousands(after the MC reveal?) of others as Lv. 1-4 can't just beat Sin than that would be quite the plot armor for Sin.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016

1. Her plans
2. Christie & Emily
3. Us (only starting at the end of the Training Arc?)
4. The Orphans

Not even sure about 4. Likely that's something she thought was necessary to recruit people loyal enough to trust with 1

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
It would also imho be way better if Langdon is just a toy for Ella and not really a true enemy for Hero/MC. He is a fresh superhuman and has such great power and an whole army in a few months and he didn't work for any of that either. If Hero with multiple Lv.5 superhumans and thousands(after the MC reveal?) of others as Lv. 1-4 can't just beat Sin than that would be quite the plot armor for Sin.
He more than likely is just a puppet/toy for Ella although if given enough time he could truly become a problem even for her due to the nature of his power although chances are he'd be dealt with before he could even reach a high enough level and had time to properly hone his power.

Also from what we've learned from this update SIN is recruiting former soldiers so even if HERO brought a bunch of level 1s to maybe 3s if they can get a few up to that level fast enough they'd still have a hard time but with the level 5s and 4s they already have it wouldn't be hard at all for them to blitz SIN but even then who knows what SIN has cooking.

We saw it first hand with the former hairdresser who refused to fight if that happened while in a fight against SIN's newly recruited former soldiers they are gonna have a hard time especially if those said soldiers reach level 2 or potentially higher prior to an actual fight against HERO's level 1s and 2s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lupusnox
Jul 28, 2017
Does it feel cheap in the end? Yeah, but I can understand why people like Michael or Tiffany would take it. They have to play keep up to remain relevant and capable of fighting against stronger foes.

Ultimately if I was in the world of Superhuman (and heavily depending on the type of powers I had) I would take the serum too. If I was a combat type like MC I would most definitely just keep training and fighting for it but if I was like Jake or Demi I wouldn't, I'd just take that serum and be happy I don't have to go through trials and tribulations to get an evolution.

I rather not be like tree boi and remain stuck at a level for years on end despite all the hard work and training and I don't wanna end up like bootleg joker who rushed his evolutions...slow and steady ladies and gentlemen...that's how papa syther wants to do it I guess.

MC most likely is gonna have to keep fighting and training to earn his next evolution (I feel like Ella is gonna be up and kidnappin MC before he could even get the serum).
I agree with you Michael and Tiffany are not the type to let an opportunity like this pass
but now about Ella kidnapping MC how much headache will it be for H.E.R.O leaders if that happens

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I agree with you Michael and Tiffany are not the type to let an opportunity like this pass
but now about Ella kidnapping MC how much headache will it be for H.E.R.O leaders if that happens
From the way they made it sound during their meeting without MC coming in, they are just trying to milk him for what he's worth and if he became a problem get rid of him.

I doubt him being kidnapped would cause much if any strain on them other than the annoyance of having to find another 'face' or rather 'spokesperson' for HERO.

Although I do imagine some captains might have concerns due to the nature of MC's powers and if MC would work with Ella or try to escape when he had the chance.

It's not like the MC has many options available to him if he somehow escaped Ella's grasp:

1) Go on the run to ultimately be caught by HERO or Ella (HERO is best case, just brought back into the fold and probably interrogated. Ella she might just kill MC)
2) Go back to HERO

More or less I personally think HERO just views the MC as nothing more than a useful pawn for the machine mannnn and will toss him away when no longer useful or just send him off where he won't be a problem (or the more obvious of outright killing him if certain folks get their way during a vote).

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

I don't think it's a Monster, that includes Apsotles; as even the ones Ella prepared at the Battle of Diamonds was just to at best "distract" the higher Lvls, and the 3rd & 4th only interfer with Monster affairs from what we've seen...so then what is it, any thoughts people?
Some considerations:
1) There is one indication Langdon doesn't really know what is going on with HERO. That's the SM seemingly avoiding his calls. Langdon seems a bit surprised, even if he says that he wouldn't do that without a reason. I think SM knows about Langdon and doesn't want to deal with SIN.

I don't expect that Langdon is completely clueless, since he deals in information and can observe HERO operations with his satellites, drawing some conclusions. The thing is that the vast majority of monster threats are rank A and below, which are hardly even an afterthought for the captains. Langdon does not have the means to gauge the extend of their power. A newborn level 5 can deal with these monsters as easily as a captain can.

After all, Langdon knows very well what Alexis can do. That sword is enough to bring down his Skyscrapers and Alexis has improved significantly since then.

2) Langdon took advantage of Ella's plan to grow SIN. HERO were focused on dealing with the monster threat, so he had ample time to grow his organization. Now that Ella is dead and the monster attacks are less frequent, SIN is back in the crosshairs. It barely took a week for HERO to plan and execute a plan to unravel Langdon's operation. Now he is exposed as a superhuman so HERO can probably legally go after him, HERO have information from SIN's database and a plan to infiltrate SIN directly.

3) As long as the Hexenringe is alive, Ella doesn't need any help from stronger monsters. One important piece of info that a lot of people forget, is that Ella wanted the Diamond Battle to happen and she had already finished her business there. She could just go into hiding instead, but it was a good opportunity for MC to grow, her to test the waters with HERO, mark HERO agents etc.

Additionally Ella has help from Deus. Deus deceived Alexis. He told her that he is the only one who can corner the Hexenringe, but he probably took a nap in a cave near where a possessed MC would land if the bad scenario came to pass. He also probably deceived HERO leadership by ommiting details about the battle's result.

The Hexenringe was always free to spring it's trap once the conditions were right.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Ploot Ploot

Oct 1, 2021
From the way they made it sound during their meeting without MC coming in, they are just trying to milk him for what he's worth and if he became a problem get rid of him.

I doubt him being kidnapped would cause much if any strain on them other than the annoyance of having to find another 'face' or rather 'spokesperson' for HERO.

Although I do imagine some captains might have concerns due to the nature of MC's powers and if MC would work with Ella or try to escape when he had the chance.

It's not like the MC has many options available to him if he somehow escaped Ella's grasp:

1) Go on the run to ultimately be caught by HERO or Ella (HERO is best case, just brought back into the fold and probably interrogated. Ella she might just kill MC)
2) Go back to HERO

More or less I personally think HERO just views the MC as nothing more than a useful pawn for the machine mannnn and will toss him away when no longer useful or just send him off where he won't be a problem (or the more obvious of outright killing him if certain folks get their way during a vote).
Do you think if we get some of the relationships up with some of the people there at HERO and with the captains, they might reconsider and/or help the mc if that ever came to past? If HERO decided to get rid of the mc?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Do you think if we get some of the relationships up with some of the people there at HERO and with the captains, they might reconsider and/or help the mc if that ever came to past? If HERO decided to get rid of the mc?
I think its possible with certain people like Malik but the others such as ol Bern boi I doubt he'd ever be swayed unless the MC was acting like him (like some sort of mini me personality wise) but even then he seems far to loyal to HERO and its objectives.

Nyx who knows with her, she might gain a liking to MC but perhaps toss him away if need be.

Lucius is completely up in the air...dude has his head stuck up his own arse and doesn't really give a damn about MC even if he were to help him with whatever he needed.

No clue how the remaining goons would feel.

Honestly even if any of them would want to help the question is would Dexter allow it, I imagine he is capable of overriding votes to some degree or have some sway over the captains to see his view of things.

If Dex wants MC dead then he's dead with or without their support. He can just order someone lower level to finish em off if need be or shit kill off MC himself.

I'm curious if Dex does have any powers of note since he has that cool ass power gauntlet.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
hehe it doesn't matter Dexter is tiff Prey he has to go there is gonna be a Power play H.E.R.O gonna betray us either being cunts or out of fear people with power doesn't like to share it heh maybe they are already looking for ways to reduce the number of chairs in their table Lol that arc gonna be lit

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes