Ploot Ploot

Oct 1, 2021
I think its possible with certain people like Malik but the others such as ol Bern boi I doubt he'd ever be swayed unless the MC was acting like him (like some sort of mini me personality wise) but even then he seems far to loyal to HERO and its objectives.

Nyx who knows with her, she might gain a liking to MC but perhaps toss him away if need be.

Lucius is completely up in the air...dude has his head stuck up his own arse and doesn't really give a damn about MC even if he were to help him with whatever he needed.

No clue how the remaining goons would feel.

Honestly even if any of them would want to help the question is would Dexter allow it, I imagine he is capable of overriding votes to some degree or have some sway over the captains to see his view of things.

If Dex wants MC dead then he's dead with or without their support. He can just order someone lower level to finish em off if need be or shit kill off MC himself.

I'm curious if Dex does have any powers of note since he has that cool ass power gauntlet.
I remember someone mentioned in game that he had no powers but was planning on it. Also I agree with these points, maybe with Nico or some others like Elijah/Lisa/Henri, maybe someone would help us. I like the idea of some set-ups like Nico mentoring and stuff with mc. These relationships might come in handy later on.

Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Additionally Ella has help from Deus. Deus deceived Alexis. He told her that he is the only one who can corner the Hexenringe, but he probably took a nap in a cave near where a possessed MC would land if the bad scenario came to pass. He also probably deceived HERO leadership by ommiting details about the battle's result.

The Hexenringe was always free to spring it's trap once the conditions were right.
Eh, you do know this is just speculation right? Even though I'm the main one who said it myself after that update. Deus was keeping Hex busy and there's no reason to truly think other wise. He didn't lie to Lexi. Like Aglaecwif and Ella said, Hex was busy during that entire fight and the only person who was going after him was Deus. If you're going to go back to Deus saying he needs Ella works finished as support, you'll have to realize that he's basically saying he won't stop her plan from occuring. Not that he's actively helping her.

Even the dead end wouldn't support that he was just "taking a nap" outside of Hex's dimension. As soon as the future change, he could've easily went through the breach as the Origin MC went on his rampage. If we're still going with speculation, Deus possibly having the Space Trait would make easy work to get to where the MC was before he got there. Even without the Space Trait, he definitely has Time Travel and there's nothing saying that the Deus MC encountered wasn't one from the immediate future who realized what happened and went back to before he reached the Breach again. Saying Deus was just napping isn't a fact and he could've easily did multiple things during that time.

As for Deus omitting details, you do know he does that with everyone, right? That is in no way special or something worthy of mentioning. He knows the future(s) and doesn't tell everybody the exact details of it, even though he could. It's pure speculation to say Deus is actually on Ella's team.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Eh, you do know this is just speculation right? Even though I'm the main one who said it myself after that update. Deus was keeping Hex busy and there's no reason to truly think other wise. He didn't lie to Lexi. Like Aglaecwif and Ella said, Hex was busy during that entire fight and the only person who was going after him was Deus. If you're going to go back to Deus saying he needs Ella works finished as support, you'll have to realize that he's basically saying he won't stop her plan from occuring. Not that he's actively helping her.

Even the dead end wouldn't support that he was just "taking a nap" outside of Hex's dimension. As soon as the future change, he could've easily went through the breach as the Origin MC went on his rampage. If we're still going with speculation, Deus possibly having the Space Trait would make easy work to get to where the MC was before he got there. Even without the Space Trait, he definitely has Time Travel and there's nothing saying that the Deus MC encountered wasn't one from the immediate future who realized what happened and went back to before he reached the Breach again. Saying Deus was just napping isn't a fact and he could've easily did multiple things during that time.

As for Deus omitting details, you do know he does that with everyone, right? That is in no way special or something worthy of mentioning. He knows the future(s) and doesn't tell everybody the exact details of it, even though he could. It's pure speculation to say Deus is actually on Ella's team.
Deus plays on Deus team XD now what did he buy to shopkeep ? i would ask are we sure deus is a he but the fact he is missing thunder tits is a dead give away Lol

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So tiff is playing team S.I.N or team ella ? Or maybe a hat trick because double agent is not hardcore enough XD

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Probably not true honestly. I HIGHLY doubt that Ella would ever reveal her plans to LANGDON or his useless ass son for them to fuck it all up, let alone even revealing the full extent to her "children". This is the same plan Aglaecwif or even Valravn know VERY little about.

Though they are obviously in the know of WHAT she wants (hearts, stones, etc.) I'd just assume not what FOR. I have a gut feeling she would NEVER allow Jared to be in charge of retrieving the stones though if she was there to resist the decision.
Well, all Ella plans are only for Ella to know, but SIN know a lot for sure
this is why they were OK with Ella kids labeled them as terrorist organisation in live broadcast (pop human head of on TV is not a good way to rise your reputation in fight for souls and minds)
And consider that SIN made preparations long before Ella get her powers...bring us a few interesting questions

Last edited:

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
I have a gut feeling it's deeper than that though...Ella isn't one to make stupid decisions of such a grand scale as S.I.N and I'd assume Langdon is the same way given his status in the world.

They both HAVE to know how utterly powerful The Lvl 5s are, and yet they insist on rivaling them...
My take is that all that confidence isn't for show, they have SOMETHING under their sleeve...

I don't think it's a Monster, that includes Apsotles; as even the ones Ella prepared at the Battle of Diamonds was just to at best "distract" the higher Lvls, and the 3rd & 4th only interfer with Monster affairs from what we've seen...so then what is it, any thoughts people?
It look like SIN have strong guys on their own who did not look like they are part of Ella child gang. But some of them took part in Diamond battle

He more than likely is just a puppet/toy for Ella although if given enough time he could truly become a problem even for her due to the nature of his power although chances are he'd be dealt with before he could even reach a high enough level and had time to properly hone his power.

Also from what we've learned from this update SIN is recruiting former soldiers so even if HERO brought a bunch of level 1s to maybe 3s if they can get a few up to that level fast enough they'd still have a hard time but with the level 5s and 4s they already have it wouldn't be hard at all for them to blitz SIN but even then who knows what SIN has cooking.

We saw it first hand with the former hairdresser who refused to fight if that happened while in a fight against SIN's newly recruited former soldiers they are gonna have a hard time especially if those said soldiers reach level 2 or potentially higher prior to an actual fight against HERO's level 1s and 2s.
Nope. That would not work. HERO recrut almost random people (due nature of how people become superhuman). Civilians with zero skills and shit motivation. You need train them at least for year so they can become decent fighters +\- on Laurie lvl (and this if they really want to become better). Make them lvl 3 and you will get crown of nooby lvl 3 who dont know how to use their powers at all. Sound more like nuisance, then advantage for HERO
On contrast, army of pro soldiers and mercenaries who become super humans present a genuine threat even if they are at lvl 1. Remember what was Michail capable on even without powers. Those goons would be weaker but their numbers and discipline, teamwork combine with skills would compensate lack of quality here
Do you think if we get some of the relationships up with some of the people there at HERO and with the captains, they might reconsider and/or help the mc if that ever came to past? If HERO decided to get rid of the mc?
Why HERO would decide that? I mean they have zero reason for this. More likely threw Alice deal with Dexter, MC will update his status from field operative to part of the director stuff (get real influence inside HERO)

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

I didn't say that Deus is on Ella's team. I said that he helps her. This is confirmed in game, it's no point of contention. HERO were unprepared for Ella's infiltration and Deus says that he needs her to complete her plan despite what HERO leaders think. This infiltration led to Ella's evolution which is a significant event, especially considering how bitter Ella is that she couldn't evolve for so long.

Ella says that Hex has another task, Aglaecwif says that it is stretched thin. This sounds like multitasking. It performed it's duties as it should. Sustained the dimension, it's portals, was on the lookout for the retreat signal, helped with the retreat, killed 20000 people plus by collapsing the dimension and then left, and due to the nature of it's powers, it could also do something completely unrelated to the battle, like sending monsters to attack the other sectors. So either Deus completely failed to "corner" it, or he didn't even bother fighting it. Both scenarios are suspect.

We can't even confirm that it was supposed to take part in the battle. Ella kept at least 2 S ranks in reserve, and used one (Goliath) only as needed. I will say it again, Ella wanted this battle to happen and many things happened in that battle outside of fighting.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
On contrast, army of pro soldiers and mercenaries who become super humans present a genuine threat even if they are at lvl 1. Remember what was Michail capable on even without powers. Those goons would be weaker but their numbers and discipline, teamwork combine with skills would compensate lack of quality here
I think you're forgetting something here in regards to Superhumans, while the MC is a special case we've seen others soar fast in their training with their powers civilian or otherwise, the best example would be Jake.

Yes he had Ella's 'help' (if you can call it that) but he was able to take on MC who had far more experience and was stronger in comparison to Jake and was a proper threat despite being weaker physically to MC.

So a good portion of those level 1s probably will get proper training even if they pale in comparison to what those soldiers had to go through in the past. I'm sure plenty of people there with the former hair dresser were level 1s but yet they didn't buckle like she did.

Michael is also another special case he's been training since youth and its already been stated in class that a human could kill a level 1 (at least from what I recall) and we see as such with him vs Oscar although Michael was on the drugs Alice and him uses.

Yes, the soldiers with their training and know how could deal a death blow to many of the untrained or not so confident members of HERO but how many of those former soldiers are rusty or kept up with their training? We don't have a number on that but I'm sure despite them being rusty it won't take too long to get back up to speed.

But all it takes is for 1 high ranking HERO member to show up and it'd be GG for all of those soldiers even if there is a good portion of them they pale in comparison to a level 3 or above.

If you remember the class lessons I believe the teacher mentions that a level 1 and 2 fall very much short of a level 3 so imagine if 1 shows up in a fight between the soldiers of SIN and the untrained of HERO those soldiers are getting their shit is getting rocked, its akin to throwing a rock at a tank.

I like to imagine this scene from Resident evil where Nemesis went up against STARS (an elite group of soldiers)

Now imagine that ol Nemesis is a level 3 while all those stars are level 1...its not gonna be a good time for those level 1s.

Shitttt we got to see it this update too with the MC vs the goons in ol langy's office (who were level 1 or at most level 2).

Last edited:

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
I think you're forgetting something here in regards to Superhumans, while the MC is a special case we've seen others soar fast in their training with their powers civilian or otherwise, the best example would be Jake.

Yes he had Ella's 'help' (if you can call it that) but he was able to take on MC who had far more experience and was stronger in comparison to Jake and was a proper threat despite being weaker physically to MC.

So a good portion of those level 1s probably will get proper training even if they pale in comparison to what those soldiers had to go through in the past. I'm sure plenty of people there with the former hair dresser were level 1s but yet they didn't buckle like she did.

Michael is also another special case he's been training since youth and its already been stated in class that a human could kill a level 1 (at least from what I recall) and we see as such with him vs Oscar although Michael was on the drugs Alice and him uses.

Yes, the soldiers with their training and know how could deal a death blow to many of the untrained or not so confident members of HERO but how many of those former soldiers are rusty or kept up with their training? We don't have a number on that but I'm sure despite them being rusty it won't take too long to get back up to speed.

But all it takes is for 1 high ranking HERO member to show up and it'd be GG for all of those soldiers even if there is a good portion of them they pale in comparison to a level 3 or above.

If you remember the class lessons I believe the teacher mentions that a level 1 and 2 fall very much short of a level 3 so imagine if 1 shows up in a fight between the soldiers of SIN and the untrained of HERO those soldiers are getting their shit is getting rocked, its akin to throwing a rock at a tank.
Well, there is a few moments here:
1)How many talent super humans like Jake, HERO could get out civilians? Well... 1 out 10 would be a good rate. Most likely it would be "soldiers" like Demi
2)Even if former soldiers get rusty - you can take them month in military training ground to rember their skills and get used to new supper powers. Still this would be by far quicker and more effective then train a bunch civilians from ground zer
3)And about Civilians recruits - how many instructors (combat ready soldiers with experience) you need take out from fields so they can babysitting this fresh meat?
4)If i was in charge of Sin... I decide to divide my army of former solders into small but combat effective teams (6-9 super humans each) and order them to attack cities all around the globe (in order to separate HERO forces). More likely combine their operation with monster attack
5) Most likely SIN has something to counter HERO lvl 5. At least few of them

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I didn't say that Deus is on Ella's team. I said that he helps her. This is confirmed in game, it's no point of contention. HERO were unprepared for Ella's infiltration and Deus says that he needs her to complete her plan despite what HERO leaders think. This infiltration led to Ella's evolution which is a significant event, especially considering how bitter Ella is that she couldn't evolve for so long.

Ella says that Hex has another task, Aglaecwif says that it is stretched thin. This sounds like multitasking. It performed it's duties as it should. Sustained the dimension, it's portals, was on the lookout for the retreat signal, helped with the retreat, killed 20000 people plus by collapsing the dimension and then left, and due to the nature of it's powers, it could also do something completely unrelated to the battle, like sending monsters to attack the other sectors. So either Deus completely failed to "corner" it, or he didn't even bother fighting it. Both scenarios are suspect.

We can't even confirm that it was supposed to take part in the battle. Ella kept at least 2 S ranks in reserve, and used one (Goliath) only as needed. I will say it again, Ella wanted this battle to happen and many things happened in that battle outside of fighting.
And I said he didn't. There's absolutely no proof at any point in during the battle of diamonds that Deus actually helped Ella during the invasion. It's entirely speculation. You're combining two different sections together and conflating them as Deus "helping" Ella when he basically said he's going to be a bystander during it. The person he actually helped was the MC. That's who he wanted to meet and helped him infiltrate HERO.

Ella reaching Level 5 because she stole a serum has nothing to do with Deus "helping" her. He let it happen. If being a bystander is "helping" then all of HERO helped Ella because they actively chose to wait before hunting her down since she became a superhuman.

Reactions: myst0501

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
And I said he didn't. There's absolutely no proof at any point in during the battle of diamonds that Deus actually helped Ella during the invasion. It's entirely speculation. You're combining two different sections together and conflating them as Deus "helping" Ella when he basically said he's going to be a bystander during it. The person he actually helped was the MC. That's who he wanted to meet and helped him infiltrate HERO.

Ella reaching Level 5 because she stole a serum has nothing to do with Deus "helping" her. He let it happen. If being a bystander is "helping" then all of HERO helped Ella because they actively chose to wait before hunting her down since she became a superhuman.
HERO didn't know that Ella is going to antagonize them. Deus knew and confesses that he supports her plan for whatever his reasons may be. So these two examples have nothing in common.
And yes, I'm going to take the whole history into account.

Deus predicts Ella location only for her to learn about the evolution serum.
This event leads to her infiltrating HERO to steal it, Deus knows it's going to happen and doesn't do anything.

This is no innocent "bystander". This is "helping".

During the Diamong Battle he tells Alexis that he is going to corner Hex, but by the end result there is no perceivable effect. He either failed to do so or he deceived Alexis. Based on his history, the later is more likely.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well, there is a few moments here:
1)How many talent super humans like Jake, HERO could get out civilians? Well... 1 out would be a good rate. Most likely it would be "soldiers" like Demi
2)Even if former soldiers get rusty - you can take them month in military training ground to rember their skills and get used to new supper powers. Still this would be by far quicker and more effective then train a bunch civilians from ground zer
3)And about Civilians recruits - how many instructors (combat ready soldiers with experience) you need take out from fields so they can babysitting this fresh meat?
4)If i was in charge of Sin... I decide to divide my army of former solders into small but combat effective teams (6-9 super humans each) and order them to attack cities all around the globe (in order to separate HERO forces). More likely combine their operation with monster attack
5) Most likely SIN has something to counter HERO lvl 5. At least few of them
1. Probably quite a few if Jake is any sign. A dude who up till this point was nothing more than a nerd who got bullied, yeah Ella 'helped' but in the end it was mostly his anger and drive that took him forward. Plenty of those who joined HERO be it through their own will or forced will have little choice but to train (if the meeting this update gives us any insight).

2. Those soldiers most likely do not have a month, of course it all depends on when this recruiting effort happened. If it happened recently and I mean within the last week or so (in game) then if the MC has the choice to slaughter them while infiltrating then all the effort in recruiting them was for naught even if they had powers they pale in comparison to MC.

Amber and Liz's dad implies he got his powers recently so I doubt he or other former soldiers had much of any training so yeah for them.

3. Depends, if someone like Jake or a new name (Melody) was out in the field they could easily suggest or 'control' the recruits to follow orders or simply give them the encouragement required to do their job. Or optionally have them there to support the trained officer in charge of the recruits in the field.

4. Realistically even if they attacked around the globe they'd still be outnumbered by not only superhumans on HERO's side but regular trained human soldiers and police. Again, humans can kill level 1s (hell they even made weapons that can take on some of the weaker monsters and I can only imagine they can do damage against a simple level 1 human or level 2 as it could do to MC when he was fighting against Jake and his goons who had those plasma rifles).

The teacher himself talks about how at level 1 humans can kill you but ol Xanthe reinforces the idea that at level 1 (rebirth stage) you are still easily killable
1691019420993.png
At the end of the day even with their recruitment of former soldiers they'd still be at a disadvantage even more so since humanity is rather...hateful of superpowered peoples after the events of da diamonds where a lot of humans died so I'd expect a lot of currently employed soldiers or cops to go guns blazing against these level 1 soldiers (elite/former) matters not if your out gunned and even more so if another superhuman on HERO's side shows up to assist said human soldiers (rather they want it or not).

It's most def gonna be a massacre at any rate for the humans but SIN's recruits are gonna suffer just as much.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
HERO didn't know that Ella is going to antagonize them. Deus knew and confesses that he supports her plan for whatever his reasons may be. So these two examples have nothing in common.
And yes, I'm going to take the whole history into account.

Deus predicts Ella location only for her to learn about the evolution serum.
This event leads to her infiltrating HERO to steal it, Deus knows it's going to happen and doesn't do anything.

This is no innocent "bystander". This is "helping".

During the Diamong Battle he tells Alexis that he is going to corner Hex, but by the end result there is no perceivable effect. He either failed to do so or he deceived Alexis. Based on his history, the later is more likely.
HERO has known about Ella for years. Antagonizing or not, they try to capture superhumans. I believe they've even said it at some point in game that they've been wanted to take her out but didn't.

As for the park fight. It's not. Deus getting Lexi and Clark to attack Ella was for the Minyaks to be released by them and to cover the MC tracks during the Kenny fight. Which helped the MC build up his victories in the future, get the tracking device into the Minyak and infiltrate HERO. It also helped him train before the Valravn fight. That was all for the MC, not Ella.

Once again, he didn't lie to Lexi and you can't prove he did. It's speculation. He said he's the only one who can corner Hex. As far as we know, that was true as Hex was absent during majority of the fight before the very end.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
The MC almost becomes a monster by trying to think too hard on evolving on his fight against the knight dude.
That means that the evolution or monsterfication can be achieved mentally under the right circunstances, so evolving is pretty complex, there are people that evolved back to back but due to exhaustion they turned monster.

People need to understand that evolution is not a cake recipe and there are two things that comunicate with Superhumans, the monster and the things that could be called "gods"(eye thing) that try to use Superhumans as avatars, the monsters act on some level of instinct when giving Superhumans evolution, at least to my understanding.

Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The MC almost becomes a monster by trying to think too hard on evolving on his fight against the knight dude.
That means that the evolution or monsterfication can be achieved mentally under the right circunstances, so evolving is pretty complex, there are people that evolved back to back but due to exhaustion they turned monster.

People need to understand that evolution is not a cake recipe and there are two things that comunicate with Superhumans, the monster and the things that could be called "gods"(eye thing) that try to use Superhumans as avatars, the monsters act on some level of instinct when giving Superhumans evolution, at least to my understanding.
I'm pretty sure no one said otherwise. The point was that evolution happens when it wants to. No one said it couldn't have negative effects during the process. Just that it can happen and that there's nothing in the game saying it has to take years and decades to achieve it. That's why we listed multiple examples to show that there's no set amount of time that needs to be passed.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
By the way, Deus is "God" in Brazillian, so he knows something, he predicts MC infiltration and probably let Ella infiltrate to cover for him, even before that he predicts things about Ella "coincidentally" when the MC is taking part in some major event, dude even stops the MC in a deadend, so whatever Deus knows is a god tier info that involves the MC.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure no one said otherwise. The point was that evolution happens when it wants to. No one said it couldn't have negative effects during the process. Just that it can happen and that there's nothing in the game saying it has to take years and decades to achieve it. That's why we listed multiple examples to show that there's no set amount of time that needs to be passed.
Thats what im saying, a few people in the comments don't understand that evolution is not a cake recipe by saying things like "took Ella years".

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes