ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I expected that the tall guy would be a high ranking member of SIN from the getgo. But Elijah really turned out to be an enigma.

4) Bernhardt has been a superhuman for at least 50 years, probably more. That would make his children 50-60 yo at the least. Elijah is unlikely to be his son unless he is adopted.
There is 1 more explanation here: Perhaps ol bern boi froze his spermies at some point prior to becoming a superhuman and thus at some point in the last 15 to 18 years got some lucky lady to accept his frozen load.

Also his hair could be dyed (I mean claudia has blue hair despite the fact her father and sister both have blonde she might of just dyed it or maybe blue hair is a thing in the world of Superhuman and tiff and claudia's mom had blue hair...the eyes being different colors could be explained by heterochromia)

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
demi replay scene always suffer from error guess it's because the replay couldnt differentiate between female or male version?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
There is 1 more explanation here: Perhaps ol bern boi froze his spermies at some point prior to becoming a superhuman and thus at some point in the last 15 to 18 years got some lucky lady to accept his frozen load.

Also his hair could be dyed (I mean claudia has blue hair despite the fact her father and sister both have blonde she might of just dyed it or maybe blue hair is a thing in the world of Superhuman...the eyes being different colors could be explained by heterochromia)
Maybe his power is similar to Clark and it changes his hair and eyes but i like the sperm bank theory XD

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
You know there is ONE thing I find odd about Bernhardt...isn't his wife human?

He's a VERY pro-Superhuman individual, so much so he literally refers to humans as "humans" unironically. So what do you think his game is? Does he only like certain humans? Views them as inferior or as pets (wife included)? What's the dealio?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You know there is ONE thing I find odd about Bernhardt...isn't his wife human?

He's a VERY pro-Superhuman individual, so much so he literally refers to humans as "humans" unironically. So what do you think his game is? Does he only like certain humans? Views them as inferior or as pets (wife included)? What's the dealio?
He's on his Omni-man grindset bro :devilish:
e947824485c5adab4b151ed53122066138e684634ad32b592f1a62cc55e371e4_1.jpg

but on a serious note even if he dislikes humans he probably has a soft spot for a few and makes an exception to em. The rest? All cannon fodder for the meat grinder or future superhumans to be molded into proper puppets for HERO and it's goals.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
He's on his Omni-man grindset bro :devilish:
View attachment 2816115

but on a serious note even if he dislikes humans he probably has a soft spot for a few and makes an exception to em. The rest? All cannon fodder for the meat grinder or future superhumans to be molded into proper puppets for HERO and it's goals.
Or maybe his wife has the same ideology and in their house there is a '30 atmosphere

Webopo

Oct 8, 2020
There has been a lot of talk about the MC's relationships, probably because we should choose already if we want a harem, one partner or just end up single. As in this update we can choose already if really want to romance Emily, I wonder if the same option will appear for the other girls, especially with Alice as we are kind of too deep in the relationship already (maybe some drama that gives the option to break up?).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There has been a lot of talk about the MC's relationships, probably because we should choose already if we want a harem, one partner or just end up single. As in this update we can choose already if really want to romance Emily, I wonder if the same option will appear for the other girls, especially with Alice as we are kind of too deep in the relationship already (maybe some drama that gives the option to break up?).
This is already in the game for Alice. You can both romance her, after the Klaus fight, and breakup by rejecting her before Nico comes and pick us up. At least, I believe that's what happens when you tell her you couldn't be with her for being a killer. Unless, you want drama where they hold it against the MC until the end of time?

As for me, it's the harem way, all the way. My MC is the biggest manwhore in the game.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
This is already in the game for Alice. You can both romance her, after the Klaus fight, and breakup by rejecting her before Nico comes and pick us up. At least, I believe that's what happens when you tell her you couldn't be with her for being a killer. Unless, you want drama where they hold it against the MC until the end of time?

As for me, it's the harem way, all the way. My MC is the biggest manwhore in the game.
bonk_drone.png

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
From how persistently she's been mentioned I've thought for a while that her meeting a tragic end would be what sends Bernhardt off the deep end
I would LOVE to do that for him. Bernhardt has it in his head that I'm an upcoming star for his Superhuman Nazism, but in reality I just want to destroy H.E.R.O from the ground up. Luckily while he is powerful; the man OOZES all his info like a badge of honor, pretty easy to know what he's thinking or where he stands on a subject or opinion of a person.

The only people I'm genuinely wary of at H.E.R.O is Henri (kinda), Nyx, and ESPECIALLY that fucker Deus...I don't want to touch him EVER even with an interdimensional pole...

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Maybe she is also a superhuman but of the support kind who knows she is either a sugar plum or a ultra dom Mommy XD the only way to keep that manchild happy. (We all know what would be the first pick XD)

Fellow_Degenerate

Nov 4, 2019
Since it was mentioned, some thoughts on the Eye.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since it was mentioned, some thoughts on the Eye.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way I see it the eye isn't out to eat us or replace us, rather to have us as an heir, as in being an arbiter is not a 'species' but rather a title, not unlike royalty, but for some reason even in death they still 'are' because there has to be an arbiter for each specific pair of attributes, so the eye is just looking for someone powerful and competent enough to take the 'burden of the crown' from him so that he can finally be free to be reborn(reincarnation rather than revival).

And that's why in the deadend we still sort of are the MC because it still is us, just that we have been given too much knowledge and power way too quickly and it broke our mind, which is why The Eye cares why we fight and if we are ready, not that it cares about us personally but rather it doesn't want the title to be given to someone unworthy or unprepared.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Ok hear me out for V.1.0 update i really feel like we need an updated design for the main cast including the mc(him rocking a new hairstyle that shows his eyes would be sick especially since from all the peeks of his face we have seen so far shows how cool his eyes look,Its weird looking at all the new characters and their designs feel more new than the old characters when side to side.

4.80 star(s) 334 Votes