DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well that's the thing. We know what Deus helps with, because he tells us so.

If saying that "Deus helped Ella" is wrong, then the same applies for "Deus helped MC". There is no helping one without helping the other. MC has personal gain through surviving and becoming stronger, Ella also has personal gain because her plan is her dream (she says so in deadend2).

Deus doesn't give a shit about either MC or Ella. He only cares about the endgame which is Ella's work being completed. These 2 individuals are part of it so his actions and his inactions will benefit both. Deus will not remain a bystander if an action threaten's Ella's work. Thankfully for him, he can predict events so he doesn't have to be in such a position.

The thing about being proactive, is that you have already created the necessary conditions for the desired effect to happen.

If Deus kills the Hexenringe, Malik will kill or capture Jared, Cole, Zara and Charlie, SIN will crumble and Charlie won't be able to continue searching for the stones. So yes, he even helps SIN, but it's part of his plan to see Ella's work completed.

Deus going "after" the Hexenringe allows him to have precise control over the events. If he allowed Alexis to go after it and she managed to kill it, his plan would fail.
Deus actually helps the MC, it's irrefutable, unlike with Ella which is pure speculation at this current time. Trying to say that's wrong with the MC contradicts what happening in game. The same can't be said about with Ella. Saying he "needs" her to finish her work, which we don't even know the details of, doesn't = helping her complete it. That could easily mean he's not going to do anything about it.

If we went with you guys logic, Deus knowing everything and letting things happen mean he's clearly involved and helping every single character in game. Why are we limiting it to Ella anyway? Since him letting stuff happen defaults to him actually helping Ella, it obviously applies to everyone else as well.

He helped the 2nd get a new spawn and Michael get powers. That's all because of Deus. He knew about it as he can see the future. He didn't tell HERO or stop it from happening so Michael and the 2nd have to thank him.

He helped Del and Monster Deryl throughout everything because he knew the events were going to take place. It doesn't matter that he simply minded his own business and did absolutely nothing. He was clearly helping Monster Deryl and Del by not saying anything. The 3 of them were actually plotting against the MC and Clone Deryl the entire time. Hell, clone Deryl was in on it too, since with Deus not preventing him from going helped him fuse with OG Deryl.

He helped Jared snipe Laurie because he knew how the invasion went and was actually there. He helped Jared succeed by not stopping him so Deus is to blame for Laurie's injuries and possible death, not jared. It doesn't matter what he was doing, he knew about it and did nothing to stop it. Deus and Jared are bros for life.

He helped Valravn stay alive. He's obviously withholding info so that HERO won't kill him in his cell. He's clearly helping Valravn by not telling HERO everything about him.

Deus is the reason Alice has powers. Without him helping her by doing nothing, she would've never got powers. He also helped the Fairy for the same reason. If Deus told Xanthe and Nico what would happen, Alice wouldn't have gain power. Since he did nothing, she has to thank him.

Deus helped SIN because he didn't tell anyone about Jared's Dad having powers or even plotting to form a superhuman organization in the first place. He's definitely helping SIN behind the scenes by doing nothing about them!

Deus helped Jake. He already knew about the frat party, the prison section, HERO invasion, ministry attack and so on. He's clearly on Jake's side because he didn't prevent any of it. Therefore he helped him.

Without Deus being involved, Aglaecwif wouldn't be pregnant with a powerful child by her sibling spawn or by Deryl. Deus didn't prevent any of it but knew it all so he's on Aglaecwif's side. He allowed it to happen by doing nothing.

I could keep going and pull several other random examples that would apply out of my ass but my point is made. Deus giving so many helping hands by doing nothing, he's the ultimate bad guy and good guy at the same time. His existence alone passively helps and harms everyone. Someone should stop him, in my opinion. Even while sleeping, he's clearly out here helping everyone.

That's all I have to say on this topic. I'm clearly not going to agree with you guys side, even though I'm the main one who started the Deus/Ella working together theory in the first place.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
I feel like we can get our second arc with Alice in near future:
1)Claus father unite with SIN and declare that he want revenge for his son
2)Alice make deal with Dexter and Claus Father make deal with SIN (both sides make preparations for final round)
3)I think Claus father could find Alice mother and take her as a hostage (he should knew about her and be able to reach her in another Sector), while this "mother-side" of the story would serve as source for Alice further character development
4)What if head of SIN mercenaries would be Michail father who join SIN for the sake of becoming a super human? For example - SIN would send him as help for Claus father. This would add spice in this arc, add a strong enemy and personal stakes for Michal
5)In the end of this arc, Alice would become full-fledged (confident in herself) Head of her Family and if MC have romantic relationship with her - Alice would be ready to take a new step in relationship (marriage)
What do you think about this?

myst0501

May 30, 2020
How do you get that money from tiffany?
When Tiffany has you infiltrate Hero, complain that you're the one doing all the work. She'll ask what you want, then all you have to do is say you want money. Awhile later she'll call you up and give you you're payday.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
When Tiffany has you infiltrate Hero, complain that you're the one doing all the work. She'll ask what you want, then all you have to do is say you want money. Awhile later she'll call you up and give you you're payday.
ah. I see. I missed that choice way way in the past. good to know it was an option though.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I noticed the helmet choice seems to not do anything.
helmet off / on = no change
ignore helmet choice to watch news? gain +1 corruption
I gained something like 5 corruption this update from watching the news.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I noticed the helmet choice seems to not do anything.
helmet off / on = no change
ignore helmet choice to watch news? gain +1 corruption
I gained something like 5 corruption this update from watching the news.
Whatever your last action was with the helmet applies to you. If you choose to watch the news, look at your phone, etc; it'll count as you not putting it on.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Whatever your last action was with the helmet applies to you. If you choose to watch the news, look at your phone, etc; it'll count as you not putting it on.
If that was the case, then not putting helmet on should have raised corruption. it does not raise corruption though, only watching the news does.

Nevart

May 4, 2020
Good lord, that turned out to be a great game story.

At first the art was kind of a turn off, not unusual as it turns out.
Now, like many of you, I would like to slap my younger self for not giving it more of a chance/more attention sooner.

Reading through the almost 550 pages of this thread was quite the grind, yet, I find myself still wanting to learn and read more about this magnificent world the Dev has created; a testament to its' ingenuity and morbid allure.

Alas, there really isn't much left for me to say.
Most of you, and some notable ones especially, have made all but sure to speak of its' greatness, leaving me with nothing but envy.

Instead, I will turn my sight towards the... less than ideal fragments of this wondrous creation. In my humble opinion of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those two points got to be my biggest gripes with the game overall. But what about you? What is your least favorite part that you think could be better? Is there something you don't like at all? I would love to read about it.

...And before I forget... ...All hail Mommy 4th and Shadow!

...D-Did I do that right? Am I part of the family now?

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Finish walkthrough with Danica being alive and this pick my interest.
Who do you think would be stronger:
Danica (lvl 3) vs Alice (lvl 2)
Danica (lvl 3) vs Michal (lvl2)
Danica (lvl 3) vs Deryl (lvl3)

• Wow
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Danica is Lvl 3 if you let her live?

Webopo

Oct 8, 2020
Danica either one shots or gets shit on. Guess Deryl would be the hardest opponent for her.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Good lord, that turned out to be a great game story.

At first the art was kind of a turn off, not unusual as it turns out.
Now, like many of you, I would like to slap my younger self for not giving it more of a chance/more attention sooner.

Reading through the almost 550 pages of this thread was quite the grind, yet, I find myself still wanting to learn and read more about this magnificent world the Dev has created; a testament to its' ingenuity and morbid allure.

Alas, there really isn't much left for me to say.
Most of you, and some notable ones especially, have made all but sure to speak of its' greatness, leaving me with nothing but envy.

Instead, I will turn my sight towards the... less than ideal fragments of this wondrous creation. In my humble opinion of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those two points got to be my biggest gripes with the game overall. But what about you? What is your least favorite part that you think could be better? Is there something you don't like at all? I would love to read about it.

...And before I forget... ...All hail Mommy 4th and Shadow!

361646865_241706802128530_3484661031160920260_n.jpg
330984146_5633529756757776_3795146690968626658_n.jpg
Welcome to the family brother just remember that syther has worms , ronald is a furry , Drako is an asshole and they all bite XD

Last edited:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
If that was the case, then not putting helmet on should have raised corruption. it does not raise corruption though, only watching the news does.
Choosing to put the helmet on triggers a flag that the helmet is on. Choosing to not wear the helmet triggers a flag that the helmet is off. That requires the specific choice of go to bed with the helmet off.
Doing something else like making a phone call or watching the news doesn't change the flag.
If the last choice you made about the helmet was to go to bed with the helmet on you shouldn't lose corruption with any of the other choices.
If you did then you found a bug.
So in general for the helmet, choose go to bed with the helmet on the first time, and any other time when your only choice is to either go to bed with the helmet on or off if you want to avoid corruption and choose go to bed with the helmet off if you want to gain corruption.

Reactions: myst0501

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020

Well you went through 550 pages....
How long did it take to read that many?

The two things that annoy me are small bugs like spelling mistakes and sometimes having to decide between skill or power.
But the biggest one would be having to make choices of gameplay pragmatism over "narrative story/lore choices" for the little bits of story and info that do not impact gameplay or stats of any sort at all. Such as therapy sessions taking up a timeslot you can instead use for training, or watching the news at night instead of something else.

I think you can avoid any sex at the prison but keep in mind what this website and game is after all. But yeah it sometimes sucks having to "please" your friends to keep em happy even if you don't find them all that attractive. Interestingly there is really only one time you can directly tell off a girl and literally force her off you AFAIK or remember.

While I'm at it, there isn't a "time or Day" count to know which "day" you are on but thats just a minor detail at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevart
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes