Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Well, both Alice and Michael have more experience in terms of combat skills. For example - we both remember how Michael was able to defeat monster and Oscar while being a normal human. On contrast Danica lvl 2 fail to beat Oscar. Same for Alice who manage to beat Laurie(lvl 2) while been on lvl 1. Also, both Alice and Michael get top grade monster powers while Danica a mediocre one
+
Also dont forget, Danica suck in terms of tactical battle (this is how MC was able several times trick and beat her down). Michael is way better then MC in such kind of things. Danica herself can get cocky and that alone could cost her dearly
+
Also, Alice and Michael 100% would be able to damage Danica. Remember how MC on lvl 2 was able to cause damage to Cole (lvl 4). So Danica is not invincible for them (like MC for SIN agents in last update) and she is not tanky type like MC (most likely any damage would be serious for Danica)
Some things to consider:
1) Level 3 superhumans improve their bodies based on their "power stat". Danica can now easily survive attacks that would kill her as a level 2.
2) Alice didn't really beat Laurie, they both lost. She was given the win because she killed Laurie first, but the infection would also kill Alice.
3) Under similar circumstances, Alice would lose if her opponent was Danica (long tunnel, no places to hide etc).
4) If MC can cut Cole without his mantis mechanism, then Alice and Michael can definitely damage Danica. The problem is that she will oneshot them in return. It's very unlikely that a level 2 has enough killing power to oneshot a level 3. Alice has 2 ranged attacks, Graviton Bomb and Collapsar. Both of them take time to conjure, which is probably enough for Danica to kill her.
5)Alice or Michael can't hope to ever fight Danica in melee. MC could do it by creating a huge fist that took time for Danica to cut through, but he didn't even manage to damage her thanks to her "Cross Shield". He just bought time for his tentacle to backstab her.
6) If I had to pick the level 2 with the best chance of beating Danica, that would be Tiffany. She is the only one who can safely engage in melee thanks to her light speed, and even if she somehow gets marked, I don't think think that Danica can harm Tiffany when she turns into light.

Nevart

May 4, 2020
Welcome to the family brother just remember that syther has worms , ronald is a furry , Drako is an asshole and they all bite XD
Oh don't worry, by now I got intimately acquainted with all of you. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well you went through 550 pages....
How long did it take to read that many?
~7-8 hours

A faster reader could probably do it in 4 or 5.

---

While we're at it, I thought of some more for us to chew on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
> Artificial Ser- PLOT-Convenience

Not gonna' lie, it leaves a bad taste in mouth when I think about all the close calls and experiences our MC had to go through to reach the next level, only for Michael and Tiffany to basically get it for free because they need to keep up. I know the why and how, still don't like it.

Like, what did Tiffany even do to deserve this? Being born to a rich and influential parent, that's what.

As for Michael, I'm surprised that he was okay with taking the easy way up. Thought he would show at least a bit of resistance to the idea. Disappointing.

Speaking of, if everyone is only able to take 2 serums before they stop working, wouldn't it make more sense to save them for the 4th and 5th Evolution? Was that addressed and I just forgot because of information overload? Probably.

Am also, like many of you, not a fan of our MC's "artificial" evolution, hope that gets cleared up later and not just forgotten.[/SPOILER]
Idk why but even though MC got an artificial evolution via Deryl I wonder why the good doctor Xanthe wrote off the MC being able to get 2 serums its not like what influenced MC to evolve (Deryl's golden goo) is the same as whats in the serum.

Michael is a fella who was willing to take drugs that he knows could destroy his body (see Alice's father as example) so him taking a serum to gain more power is totally within character since well he'd do anything for it.

Hell he even risked his life to gain superhuman powers as well so everything he's done thus far is well within what'd he do imo.

I'm fully convinced as I said in a prior convo forever ago if he could gain powers by murdering a buncha kids he'd do it...cause power although he might question it but fuckkkk it
giphy.gif

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
We pragmatist are kind of lazy even when breaking our ass is just so we can be even more lazy in the future so yeah complete the task by any means necesary. us in middle of a mission in enemy territory going vidar on the asshole is a dumb move the MC Ain't stupid he just like to do a lot of this thing called not thinking XD

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
At last i found a cake shop who didn't care about if the cake i order for my imp birthday is a hate crime i have to thank the brother who gave me this work of art
GLORY_TO_MOMMY.jpg
Thank you dogclapper my wife hates you now by the way XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Choosing to put the helmet on triggers a flag that the helmet is on. Choosing to not wear the helmet triggers a flag that the helmet is off. That requires the specific choice of go to bed with the helmet off.
Doing something else like making a phone call or watching the news doesn't change the flag.
If the last choice you made about the helmet was to go to bed with the helmet on you shouldn't lose corruption with any of the other choices.
If you did then you found a bug.
So in general for the helmet, choose go to bed with the helmet on the first time, and any other time when your only choice is to either go to bed with the helmet on or off if you want to avoid corruption and choose go to bed with the helmet off if you want to gain corruption.
It is bugged. that is what I am trying to explain to you.

Go to sleep with helmet on sets the helmet flag to on then advances time.
Go to sleep with helmet off sets the helmet flag to off and then advances time.

If, 3 nights in a row, you click on "helmet on". you will sleep for 3 nights with 0 change to your corruption when it should have gone down by 3.
If, 3 nights in a row, you click on "helmet off". you will sleep for 3 nights with 0 change to your corruption when it should have gone up by 3.

actually clicking on [sleep with helmet] or [sleep without helmet] does:
A. sets helmet variable to on
B. advances time without affecting your corruption

The only way to actually make use of the helmet to raise/lower corruption is to watch the news. when you watch the news it:
step 1. plays a news clip
step 2. raises/lowers corruption by 1 based on helmet status
step 3. advances time

Fucking liz or amber at night for example at night would do:
step 1. play sex scene
step 2. advance time

it neither lowers nor raises corruption.

The fixes necessary are:
A. instead of 2 buttons saying "helmet on / helmet off". it should display current helmet choice. have a button to change it which does not advance time. and have a button to sleep.
sample said:
Current Helmet Status: On (not a button)
[Wear Helmet at night] = hidden because it is on right now
[Do not wear Helmet at night] = shown
[Sleep] = calls on sleep() function to advance time and adjust corruption based on your helmet choice.
B. make it so the sex scenes with the sisters calls on sleep() as well. or just has its own check for helmet before advancing time

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) Charlie's Death
It's unlikely MC could do anything about it. He tried to attack Jared but Charlie got in the way with "unbelievable speed". The mantis mechanism is like a compressed coil spring. Once it releases there is no stopping it. MC cocks his arm and releases it. He didn't "follow through" like the scene may suggest by having Charlie speak in between slides. In real time that would look like one continuous and fluid motion. And also there is no corruption check for this scene. It's always the same.

2) Alice Romance
Haha, this scene is one of a kind. Girlfriend wants to practice some flips and she pays in kind, by offering up her boyfriend. At least Tess is a sweetheart, but I get it. The Clover & Demi threesome kind of annoyed me. Wanted more solo scenes with the shortstack.

3) MC's smarts
Yea I've talked about this too. Not learning from memories gets on my nerves. MC has eaten so many people that he should be omniscient by now. Additionally it's obvious that he is supposed to be smart. The speed at which he masters his powers, his adaptability, cunning and understanding in combat. But he can be unreasonably dumb at times, and I think sometimes the dev uses it as a plot device which I kinda dislike? I mean, I understand that sometimes it's necessary, at least from a development standpoint, but some scenes end up being really frustrating.

4) On FMC
Monster hunting as FMC is a bit akward though. I mean, the intoxicating sewer monster that releases hormones to lure females and make their boobs bigger, then eats them and fucks them inside it's stomach..? Dev seems to try a bit too hard to incorporate these scenes. Aside from such scenarios, there isn't really any benefit for MC fighting in his female form, He knows his male form better. However I'd be game for some selfcest. FMC is the sexiest girl in the game, especially since the makeover in Clark's sidequest.

5) On Serum
I think Tiffany and Michael are "tricked" by Xanthe. He offers the serum as if it's some grand reward, but he only cares about studying the Apostles and their spawn. Using the Serum on a level 1 is a colossal waste. Most combat ready superhumans will eventually reach their second. The best time to use the Serum would be for the third evolution because it changes the superhuman fundamentally, and the fifth because of the requirements.

However I don't think the basement could contain 2 level 3 superhumans in evolution trance going at it.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
1) Charlie's Death
It's unlikely MC could do anything about it. He tried to attack Jared but Charlie got in the way with "unbelievable speed". The mantis mechanism is like a compressed coil spring. Once it releases there is no stopping it. MC cocks his arm and releases it. He didn't "follow through" like the scene may suggest by having Charlie speak in between slides. In real time that would look like one continuous and fluid motion. And also there is no corruption check for this scene. It's always the same.

2) Alice Romance
Haha, this scene is one of a kind. Girlfriend wants to practice some flips and she pays in kind, by offering up her boyfriend. At least Tess is a sweetheart, but I get it. The Clover & Demi threesome kind of annoyed me. Wanted more solo scenes with the shortstack.

3) MC's smarts
Yea I've talked about this too. Not learning from memories gets on my nerves. MC has eaten so many people that he should be omniscient by now. Additionally it's obvious that he is supposed to be smart. The speed at which he masters his powers, his adaptability, cunning and understanding in combat. But he can be unreasonably dumb at times, and I think sometimes the dev uses it as a plot device which I kinda dislike? I mean, I understand that sometimes it's necessary, at least from a development standpoint, but some scenes end up being really frustrating.

4) On FMC
Monster hunting as FMC is a bit akward though. I mean, the intoxicating sewer monster that releases hormones to lure females and make their boobs bigger, then eats them and fucks them inside it's stomach..? Dev seems to try a bit too hard to incorporate these scenes. Aside from such scenarios, there isn't really any benefit for MC fighting in his female form, He knows his male form better. However I'd be game for some selfcest. FMC is the sexiest girl in the game, especially since the makeover in Clark's sidequest.

5) On Serum
I think Tiffany and Michael are "tricked" by Xanthe. He offers the serum as if it's some grand reward, but he only cares about studying the Apostles and their spawn. Using the Serum on a level 1 is a colossal waste. Most combat ready superhumans will eventually reach their second. The best time to use the Serum would be for the third evolution because it changes the superhuman fundamentally, and the fifth because of the requirements.

However I don't think the basement could contain 2 level 3 superhumans in evolution trance going at it.
Truth is, the MC was never a genius to start with, he was just the average joe looking to live by, him absorbing people doesn't mean he all of a sudden get all their life experience, it means at the moment he touches them he has a brief glimpse into their memory, hence why he is able to get the info when he infiltrates the place, because he talks to people or gets a reaction from them so that said memory is the freshest in their mind and he can easily see it(talking about murder or other topics with the guards while near them, killing and absorbing the 3 security superhumans info because they where alerted and had to think on security strategies to counter the MC)...

As for Tiff and Michael, Xanthe used the Serum only on Michael lvl 2 if im not mistaken(correct me if im wrong because i don't know Michael scenes by memory) as for Tiff he had to use it to turn her and the second time to evolve her because since she was not choosen by a monster i guess her evolution stagnates too often and Xanthe is not the most patient guy...

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
At last i found a cake shop who didn't care about if the cake i order for my imp birthday is a hate crime i have to thank the brother who gave me this work of art
View attachment 2823869
Thank you dogclapper my wife hates you now by the way XD
Letsssss gooooooo!

Tell 'er to let the hatred flow through 'er to embrace lady shadow as well :devilish:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Gotta say, updates take a bit long wich prompts me to play other games that are coincidentaly on a same premisse as this one...
A Struggle With Sin.
Guy cursed/blessed by a random woman: check
Guy has a choices to perverse/abuse said curse: check
Bunch of choices: Check
Guy wouldn't mind having a Harem at his feet or by his side: check

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Letsssss gooooooo!

Tell 'er to let the hatred flow through 'er to embrace lady shadow as well :devilish:
Yeah no they already want to kick my ass. Let them get drunk and eat cake after that they will go and a find a way to become a pain im gonna play FIFA with the boys meanwhile.

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Truth is, the MC was never a genius to start with, he was just the average joe looking to live by, him absorbing people doesn't mean he all of a sudden get all their life experience, it means at the moment he touches them he has a brief glimpse into their memory, hence why he is able to get the info when he infiltrates the place, because he talks to people or gets a reaction from them so that said memory is the freshest in their mind and he can easily see it(talking about murder or other topics with the guards while near them, killing and absorbing the 3 security superhumans info because they where alerted and had to think on security strategies to counter the MC)...
It's inconsistent, but in scenes where MC consumes humans, the implication is that MC gains all their life experience. It's harder for superhumans because they invade their consciousness, but having eaten the rape trio in Liz's sidequest would give him so much knowledge along with the experiences of a career soldier, a very successful businessman and a very successful scientist.

Eating the diner thug said:
"I feel knowledge flow into me, power! I feel my black arm consume everything that exists within this individual and then gift it to me, its faithful master."
"My body overflows with strength, all fatigue washed away. I can see every memory this thug once had, every thought and every feeling."
"If I truly wanted to I could not only take his form but fully become him and live his life without a soul noticing the difference..."
"It isn't long before I've completely consumed him, leaving nothing left of his brain."
As for Tiff and Michael, Xanthe used the Serum only on Michael lvl 2 if im not mistaken(correct me if im wrong because i don't know Michael scenes by memory) as for Tiff he had to use it to turn her and the second time to evolve her because since she was not choosen by a monster i guess her evolution stagnates too often and Xanthe is not the most patient guy...
Both Tiffany and Michael are level 1 when they get the serum in the latest update.
Some people confuse the scene where he unlocks his powers with an evolution.

The evolution serum doesn't have anything to do with Tiffany getting her powers in the first place. Xanthe has been artificially turning humans to superhumans for quite a while (he says so during one of the meetings in the latest update). If there was some problem with the process, there would be at least some indication.

Reactions: Nevart

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
More combat experience won't save Alice and Michael from getting one shot in a fight where a character doesn't have to engage in a head on attack to kill them. Michael defeated Leigong because of a shit ton of prep and gear provided to him by Tiffany. In a straight up fight, Michael would've lost. In fact, if he didn't have the drug to help him keep going, he would've died to Leigong. This is stuff even Michael admitted himself when Deryl was impressed about it.
I'm also was impressed with Danica increased fire power (her one shot of Gorgon). But here were perfect conditions for her to shine - narrow straight sewer tunnel. No place to hide or dodge
On contrast it look like increase firepower is all what Danica get. She did not receive supper reflexes, hyper senses or body toughness. Which mean Danica is still open for all sorts of surprise attack and surprise attacks are Michael kinda thing to do. Remember: monster that he kill while still being a human - first he shot him several times with sniper rifle from miles away. Danica have nothing in her arsenal against such type of tactic (to oneshot your enemy, you need at least knew where he is)
Also Michail is good in landing traps and search enemy weak points. In fight against Danica obvious choice would be to take out her eyes. Cloud her vision first and then take them out entirely
As for Danica sucking, in terms of tactical battles, that's already nullified by this update. She's been training in HERO, which is why I said she's more experienced. As she's level 3 now, she has to go on missions and it's been a month since she evolved. Dani before joining HERO lacked combat experience because she's used to one shotting human targets. Now she destroying targets that can press Level 3 MC.
And still being knocked out by Michael during first meeting in HERO base. That is my point - to destroy something with one shot, you need at least be able to pin it down. This was Claus problem in fight against MC - his plasma beam could cause devastating wounds to MC... but he just cant hit the target
And about Danica combat experience - we need to see how she manage her fight in open space to make conclusions about her progress
Michael and Alice wouldn't be able to damage Danica in any way that would be a problem before getting holes put in them. Using MC as an example is not only bad but doesn't even support you. He didn't even penetrate Cole, who's Level 3, deep enough to harm him and it healed immediately before burning MC's tail. That's before he got his head exploded. Something neither Alice or Michael would survive.
Cole is lvl 4 (and this is the reason why he is so cocky around you even after you get your lvl 3)
If being a non physical type as Level 3, even with greater stats, mean they're not a problem to Level 2s then why stop there? In your opinion, do you see Michael and Alice at Level 2 beating Nico, Nyx, Malik, Bernhardt, Henri, Deus, and every other Level 5 and 4 Superhuman since they all aren't physical types as well?
Nope, but i see Nico on her lvl 3 being able to kick even lvl 5 ass

Level 3 superhumans improve their bodies based on their "power stat". Danica can now easily survive attacks that would kill her as a level 2.
Dont think she become unpenetrable. You just need take this with creative approach. What about poison? High temperature? Low temperature? Shockwave ? Can you destroy her eyes in order to tarnish her aim?
Guess what - Michael is God of creative approach

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
To be honest - Charlie ability is very dangerous (almost on Nyx lvl of dangerous), so taking her out would be a wise choice
Also it does not look like Tiff would have a lot opportunities to evolve by natural means on her paper work
It's inconsistent, but in scenes where MC consumes humans, the implication is that MC gains all their life experience. It's harder for superhumans because they invade their consciousness, but having eaten the rape trio in Liz's sidequest would give him so much knowledge along with the experiences of a career soldier, a very successful businessman and a very successful scientist.
Emm if you consume someone memories, it does not mean you can understand it. You did not become some genius like Deryl. For you it would be some abracadabra bullshit
If there was some problem with the process, there would be at least some indication.
Emm... high death rate?

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
Emm if you consume someone memories, it does not mean you can understand it. You did not become some genius like Deryl. For you it would be some abracadabra bullshit
I mean even if you don't understand why it works, you can still use those knowledge.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm also was impressed with Danica increased fire power (her one shot of Gorgon). But here were perfect conditions for her to shine - narrow straight sewer tunnel. No place to hide or dodge
On contrast it look like increase firepower is all what Danica get. She did not receive supper reflexes, hyper senses or body toughness. Which mean Danica is still open for all sorts of surprise attack and surprise attacks are Michael kinda thing to do. Remember: monster that he kill while still being a human - first he shot him several times with sniper rifle from miles away. Danica have nothing in her arsenal against such type of tactic (to oneshot your enemy, you need at least knew where he is)
Also Michail is good in landing traps and search enemy weak points. In fight against Danica obvious choice would be to take out her eyes. Cloud her vision first and then take them out entirely

And still being knocked out by Michael during first meeting in HERO base. That is my point - to destroy something with one shot, you need at least be able to pin it down. This was Claus problem in fight against MC - his plasma beam could cause devastating wounds to MC... but he just cant hit the target
And about Danica combat experience - we need to see how she manage her fight in open space to make conclusions about her progress

Cole is lvl 4 (and this is the reason why he is so cocky around you even after you get your lvl 3)

Nope, but i see Nico on her lvl 3 being able to kick even lvl 5 ass

Dont think she become unpenetrable. You just need take this with creative approach. What about poison? High temperature? Low temperature? Shockwave ? Can you destroy her eyes in order to tarnish her aim?
Guess what - Michael is God of creative approach
What does Michael sneaking up on a nearly blind and still injured Level 2 Danica have to do with a fully recovered Level 3 Danica? Cole is also Level 3, as stated in the game. I'm not quite sure why you're ignoring context to the scenes to push your agenda but you've clearly misunderstood several things.

Where would Michael find the time to even sneak up on Danica in a head to head fight? It more seems like you want to purposely set conditions against Danica to make a headcanon reason for why Michael and Alice would win when in reality they get killed at the very start of a straight up fight. There's no hiding or ducking in an open battlefield. There's no prep Michael could set up. As soon as the fight starts, Danica kills him from superior stats and being Level 3. It's that straightforward.

It's fully established that a Level 3 is stronger than Level 2 and can't be beaten by them because they possess better stats on top of their power. No amount of head canon is going to change that. Xanthe has already said it. If you somehow have a problem with Xanthe and like to question his statement like some here do, Ella said it as well. Way before Xanthe did in fact. If you still somehow disagree or think you know better then you're arguing with the game and Dev at that point and I have nothing left to say.

Reactions: myst0501 and Nevart

Nevart

May 4, 2020
Michael is a fella who was willing to take drugs that he knows could destroy his body (see Alice's father as example) so him taking a serum to gain more power is totally within character since well he'd do anything for it.

Hell he even risked his life to gain superhuman powers as well so everything he's done thus far is well within what'd he do imo.

I'm fully convinced as I said in a prior convo forever ago if he could gain powers by murdering a buncha kids he'd do it...cause power although he might question it but fuckkkk it
Apologies for my brazenness, honored elder dogclapper, but I have to disagree.

From my point of view he started taking the drugs because they were given to him by people he trusted, and also partially, because he was still a child. After that he couldn't really go back, even if he wanted. He certainly doesn't regret it, I'm aware, but I'm also convinced that a hunger for power wasn't the main drive behind it all. He had siblings, "friends" in Alice and Klaus, even if he didn't call them that, he cared. Later he goes on to prove just that, choosing Alice and the MC over Power. (See the whole Klaus affair.) Once Ella gives him his own pill, what does he do? He waits, ponders, asks our MC (whom he by this point greatly respects) his opinion on the matter. He cares. Not just about what will happen to him, but also to those he's come to finally call friends.

Does he care about Power? Yes, and greatly so.
But he's also someone with morals and a code. Saying that he would kill kids in cold blood for more power is a gross misunderstanding of his character, in all due respect.

Either way, I thank you for your time. May Shadow be with you.

Did he actually attack with the mantis blade? Huh. Must have missed it in the heat of the moment. On the other hand, his "...You must be delusional." to Jared lives rent free in my head. ...Still, I wish that was handled better.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Apologies for my brazenness, honored elder dogclapper, but I have to disagree.

From my point of view he started taking the drugs because they were given to him by people he trusted, and also partially, because he was still a child. After that he couldn't really go back, even if he wanted. He certainly doesn't regret it, I'm aware, but I'm also convinced that a hunger for power wasn't the main drive behind it all. He had siblings, "friends" in Alice and Klaus, even if he didn't call them that, he cared. Later he goes on to prove just that, choosing Alice and the MC over Power. (See the whole Klaus affair.) Once Ella gives him his own pill, what does he do? He waits, ponders, asks our MC (whom he by this point greatly respects) his opinion on the matter. He cares. Not just about what will happen to him, but also to those he's come to finally call friends.

Does he care about Power? Yes, and greatly so.
But he's also someone with morals and a code. Saying that he would kill kids in cold blood for more power is a gross misunderstanding of his character, in all due respect.

Either way, I thank you for your time. May Shadow be with you.
Very well said junior dogclapper!

Perhaps the kids thing was a step too far indeed although I could still see him doing such a thing if the conditions are right.

At any rate you have given this elder much to think about so I thank you! May shadow be with you as well.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes