lg545

Oct 23, 2019
I mean even if you don't understand why it works, you can still use those knowledge.
But this would like remember book, instead of understand what exactly it mean
What does Michael sneaking up on a nearly blind and still injured Level 2 Danica have to do with a fully recovered Level 3 Danica? Cole is also Level 3, as stated in the game. I'm not quite sure why you're ignoring context to the scenes to push your agenda but you've clearly misunderstood several things.

Where would Michael find the time to even sneak up on Danica in a head to head fight? It more seems like you want to purposely set conditions against Danica to make a headcanon reason for why Michael and Alice would win when in reality they get killed at the very start of a straight up fight. There's no hiding or ducking in an open battlefield. There's no prep Michael could set up. As soon as the fight starts, Danica kills him from superior stats and being Level 3. It's that straightforward.

It's fully established that a Level 3 is stronger than Level 2 and can't be beaten by them because they possess better stats on top of their power. No amount of head canon is going to change that. Xanthe has already said it. If you somehow have a problem with Xanthe and like to question his statement like some here do, Ella said it as well. Way before Xanthe did in fact. If you still somehow disagree or think you know better then you're arguing with the game and Dev at that point and I have nothing left to say.
What i implay to you is "circumstances" you so desperately try to ignore by hiding under "if your lvl higher = automatic win" rag
Lvl 3 give you a huge advantage upon lvl 2, but it not give you 100% win. It depends on ability (Jake at his lvl 2 was able to influence Alexis on her lvl 5), person, environment, strength and weaknesses, attitude, etc. It is way more complex then "Oh, Danica just shoot Michael and he die"
If we take Michael vs Deryl simulation arena as example - this would give Michael advantage, while Danica will find herself restricted. She is not omnipotent or immortal. She is not regeneration type like MC = every wound put on her really matter. She has not some sort of Superman vision threw obstacles or some sort of sonar like Deryl Chimera had. That mean - Danica is very limited in things she can do. So i cant buy your "they have zero chance" point

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The whole Danica thing in the sewers was situational no? In that direct situation she had complete dominance over the situation due to the circumstances (tight and narrow it is yes?) although not every single fight will be favorable to the combatant (or combatants).

Michael is a warrior at heart and has the training to back it up while Deryl did fair decently he stood no chance at that time if he was how he is now the situation would of been much harder for Michael (from that time) although a chance for victory is still present there for him (but much harder to attain).

I do view it as possible for a level 2 to take down a level 3 but it will never be a cake walk and ignoring 'types' for a moment the power and experience a superhuman matters most, for example the MC is a combat type meanwhile I guess you could place Jake as more of a support whom we have seen being capable of controlling the MC if he has lower power than Jake.

Now onto Danica a bit more while I do agree with lg545 that it is very correct that unlike MC who doesn't have to pay attention to how much he is hit due to his regeneration Danica does have to pay attention to what deals damage to her but at the same time he is forgetting something:
We haven't see a full display of her power nor what her body can handle now. The good doctor aka Xanthe says the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If we go by what the good doctor says that means her body should be stronger, faster, and more durable so she should be able to take much more damage in comparison to before even with the type disadvantages.

Something we are told I believe more than once is the fact there is a gap (a large one at that) between a level 2 and 3...now could a level 2 kill a level 3? Yes, of course but it'd require the right set of circumstances (is this level 3 already worn out from a prior engagement? whats their type, and are they cunning or just a straight brute?) there's a lot of things to consider but in most cases a level 3 will just dome a level 2 no questions asked just because a level 3 more likely has more experience (and power obviously) in comparison but if they are a fresh off the boat new level 3 then they are a tad easier to handle but it'll still be a hard fight due to the power difference.

For example Ella was a level 5 yet got her ass handed to her by other level 5s who were at that level for a super long time now, they have the experience factor on their side.

Now a good question is: What if multiple level 2s go against a level 3? Well again depends on the experience factor but there's a good chance for the level 2s as long as they have a plan and figure shit out they can do some good work...although Xanthe does talk about staying at level 3:
If we once again go by what he said a level 3 could be 'akin' to a level 5 if they continued to improve which means if a level 2 were to encounter such a superhuman they'd be royally fucked even if there were a bunch of level 2s fighting against this level 3 (I guess tree boi would be the example for this one).

Again in most cases a level 3 is doming a level 2 simply because most probably have a lot of experience under their belts at this point, Danica is fresh and new so she could be taken down although it'd still be hard due to the gap in power.

But please do note all it takes is for 1 fuck up from a level 2 and its game over for them the same cannot be said for a level 3 even a fresh off the boat one is given a lot more leeway due to their bodies being stronger.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
But this would like remember book, instead of understand what exactly it mean

What i implay to you is "circumstances" you so desperately try to ignore by hiding under "if your lvl higher = automatic win" rag
Lvl 3 give you a huge advantage upon lvl 2, but it not give you 100% win. It depends on ability (Jake at his lvl 2 was able to influence Alexis on her lvl 5), person, environment, strength and weaknesses, attitude, etc. It is way more complex then "Oh, Danica just shoot Michael and he die"
If we take Michael vs Deryl simulation arena as example - this would give Michael advantage, while Danica will find herself restricted. She is not omnipotent or immortal. She is not regeneration type like MC = every wound put on her really matter. She has not some sort of Superman vision threw obstacles or some sort of sonar like Deryl Chimera had. That mean - Danica is very limited in things she can do. So i cant buy your "they have zero chance" point
It almost certainly does give an automatic win against Michael. You not liking it won't ever change it either. I'm not "hiding" behind anything. I literally gave you the reason why Michael would lose by telling you her Kyrq would block any attack he sent her way as her X Mark puts several holes in him. You ignoring it doesn't mean I never said it.

With the rest of your post. You proved my point. You rather try to stack every single disadvantage possible against Danica just so you can say "Ha, she can't beat Michael because I made sure she's limited" when in reality if you put them in an empty battlefield, he would lose. Also, who said I'm ignoring powers, locations and such? I literally gave an example of someone who would be trouble for Danica in Tiffany because she's too fast for Danica to hit.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The whole Danica thing in the sewers was situational no? In that direct situation she had complete dominance over the situation due to the circumstances (tight and narrow it is yes?) although not every single fight will be favorable to the combatant (or combatants).

Michael is a warrior at heart and has the training to back it up while Deryl did fair decently he stood no chance at that time if he was how he is now the situation would of been much harder for Michael (from that time) although a chance for victory is still present there for him (but much harder to attain).

I do view it as possible for a level 2 to take down a level 3 but it will never be a cake walk and ignoring 'types' for a moment the power and experience a superhuman matters most, for example the MC is a combat type meanwhile I guess you could place Jake as more of a support whom we have seen being capable of controlling the MC if he has lower power than Jake.

Now onto Danica a bit more while I do agree with lg545 that it is very correct that unlike MC who doesn't have to pay attention to how much he is hit due to his regeneration Danica does have to pay attention to what deals damage to her but at the same time he is forgetting something:
We haven't see a full display of her power nor what her body can handle now. The good doctor aka Xanthe says the following:
If we go by what the good doctor says that means her body should be stronger, faster, and more durable so she should be able to take much more damage in comparison to before even with the type disadvantages.

Something we are told I believe more than once is the fact there is a gap (a large one at that) between a level 2 and 3...now could a level 2 kill a level 3? Yes, of course but it'd require the right set of circumstances (is this level 3 already worn out from a prior engagement? whats their type, and are they cunning or just a straight brute?) there's a lot of things to consider but in most cases a level 3 will just dome a level 2 no questions asked just because a level 3 more likely has more experience (and power obviously) in comparison but if they are a fresh off the boat new level 3 then they are a tad easier to handle but it'll still be a hard fight due to the power difference.

For example Ella was a level 5 yet got her ass handed to her by other level 5s who were at that level for a super long time now, they have the experience factor on their side.

Now a good question is: What if multiple level 2s go against a level 3? Well again depends on the experience factor but there's a good chance for the level 2s as long as they have a plan and figure shit out they can do some good work...although Xanthe does talk about staying at level 3:
If we once again go by what he said a level 3 could be 'akin' to a level 5 if they continued to improve which means if a level 2 were to encounter such a superhuman they'd be royally fucked even if there were a bunch of level 2s fighting against this level 3 (I guess tree boi would be the example for this one).

Again in most cases a level 3 is doming a level 2 simply because most probably have a lot of experience under their belts at this point, Danica is fresh and new so she could be taken down although it'd still be hard due to the gap in power.

But please do note all it takes is for 1 fuck up from a level 2 and its game over for them the same cannot be said for a level 3 even a fresh off the boat one is given a lot more leeway due to their body's being stronger.
Danica isn't a fresh Level 3, she reached it a month ago now. As for the gap part, Ella says it at the park when she meets the MC to talk. If you're curious where that scene is located.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Danica isn't a fresh Level 3, she reached it a month ago now. As for the gap part, Ella says it at the park when she meets the MC to talk. If you're curious where that scene is located.
My bad broooo.

Well since she's not and probably has trained during that month of having it (I doubt she just lazed around lol) dear sweet Michael is in a very bad position even with prep time we saw him use in his fight to getz his powers.

I'd hand it to Danica 9 out of 10 times only because I'm sure Michael would study his opponent prior to fighting them (like asking MC about what her power(s) are and the like) which would give him an advantage Danica wouldn't have the chance to learn.

But even then it'd still be a hard battle for him but at least he'd have a heads up BUT thats only if it wasn't a spur of the moment death battle...like for example MC, Alice, and Michael fought against Klaus and friends he had some knowledge of what he should prepare for and he did as such against half monsterling Oscar earning him a victory as a human but that situation is different from a full blown superhuman fight.

Also thank you brother Drako I'll take a gander at that scene you mentioned (y)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Also is it just me or does it sound like a good idea to stay at level 3 for a while? They can 'potentially' grow power akin to a level 5 but obviously a true evolution is superior but what if someone like Tree boi was able to successfully evolve without falling into what he did last time his power would explode as he proceeds to the next level and even more once he reaches level 5.

Do correct me if I'm wrong tho he is level 3 yeah but power akin or similar to a level 5 (or 4)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Also is it just me or does it sound like a good idea to stay at level 3 for a while? They can 'potentially' grow power akin to a level 5 but obviously a true evolution is superior but what if someone like Tree boi was able to successfully evolve without falling into what he did last time his power would explode as he proceeds to the next level and even more once he reaches level 5.

Do correct me if I'm wrong tho he is level 3 yeah but power akin or similar to a level 5 (or 4)?
Branchy branchy was Level 3 with accumulated strength and power of a Level 5. I wouldn't stay at Level 3 personally. I would at least reach Level 4 and chill there since you'll gain more power and improve faster over time compared to 3.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
But please do note all it takes is for 1 fuck up from a level 2 and its game over for them the same cannot be said for a level 3 even a fresh off the boat one is given a lot more leeway due to their bodies being stronger.
It is like beating boss in the game who had skull red sight for you. One hit land on you - and you are dead, but if you are Pro, you can slowly grind him down, while avoiding his attacks (in Dark Souls kind of style)
With the rest of your post. You proved my point. You rather try to stack every single disadvantage possible against Danica just so you can say "Ha, she can't beat Michael because I made sure she's limited" when in reality if you put them in an empty battlefield, he would lose. Also, who said I'm ignoring powers, locations and such? I literally gave an example of someone who would be trouble for Danica in Tiffany because she's too fast for Danica to hit.
Not every fight for Danica would take place in fucking tunnel. More likely it would be open terrain, so it is common arena for everyone.

Also you keep running from hard questions - how exactly Danica would be able to hit him if she does not know where he is? Can Danica stand against smoke or shock (blind) grenades? You insist on head on head fight, but almost nobody here fight like that (only stupid and cocky once)
This is still fresh. She was not lvl 3 for 20 years like Nyx lieutenant or even like Nico and we dont know how many opportunities she had to test limits of her power aside this fucking tunnel (perfect conditions for her)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It is like beating boss in the game who had skull red sight for you. One hit land on you - and you are dead, but if you are Pro, you can slowly grind him down, while avoiding his attacks (in Dark Souls kind of style)

Not every fight for Danica would take place in fucking tunnel. More likely it would be open terrain, so it is common arena for everyone.

Also you keep running from hard questions - how exactly Danica would be able to hit him if she does not know where he is? Can Danica stand against smoke or shock (blind) grenades? You insist on head on head fight, but almost nobody here fight like that (only stupid and cocky once)

This is still fresh. She was not lvl 3 for 20 years like Nyx lieutenant or even like Nico and we dont know how many opportunities she had to test limits of her power aside this fucking tunnel (perfect conditions for her)
Once again, you not liking the answer doesn't mean I never said it. Her Kryq block every attack Michael sends at her. Him hiding behind a smoke screen and throwing light grenades doesn't benefit him at all. He can't penetrate her Kryq which is Level 3 and acts autonomously. The smoke screen fades over time as well. What he going to do, run around the entire time? Danica doesn't have to move at all. Let me guess, Michael going to call a nuclear strike next?

Who even said anything about a tunnel? I legit said you can dump them in a empty battlefield and Michael would get stomped. A month is also not "fresh". She doesn't need 20 years to get used to her powers. A week or 2 at most.

Reactions: Nevart

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Once again, you not liking the answer doesn't mean I never said it. Her Kryq block every attack Michael sends at her. Him hiding behind a smoke screen and throwing light grenades doesn't benefit him at all. He can't penetrate her Kryq which is Level 3 and acts autonomously. The smoke screen fades over time as well. What he going to do, run around the entire time? Danica doesn't have to move at all. Let me guess, Michael going to call a nuclear strike next?
Land traps and lure her to them. Or try to poison her. I doubt Kryq could save from that. This is a point - guys like Michail and Deryl are very crafty with all sorts of tricks and not some sort of idiots who blindly charge face on
A month is also not "fresh". She doesn't need 20 years to get used to her powers. A week or 2 at most.
It fresh. You be consider as fresh until the point where you find you limits and master your abilities (like MC master his abilities +\- during his fight against Valvaran)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Land traps and lure her to them. Or try to poison her. I doubt Kryq could save from that. This is a point - guys like Michail and Deryl are very crafty with all sorts of tricks and not some sort of idiots who blindly charge face on

It fresh. You be consider as fresh until the point where you find you limits and master your abilities (like MC master his abilities +\- during his fight against Valvaran)
What part of Danica doesn't have to move at all don't you get? How is Michael going to lure Danica into chasing him when she has the advantage of long range attacks and multiple defenses that floats around her? She already learned from her mistake fighting the MC.

Where is Michael going to get poison strong enough to affect Level 3 Danica? You do know superhumans aren't that effected by human level poison right? Even at Level 2, it took a while for Jake to succumb to it. If you say radiation, she likely can resist it via her stats and power purging it. Michael doing that uses up his power as well and gives up his position, causing him to get tagged by her X Mark. He doesn't have a speed advantage over her so he won't be dodging and if he used a smokescreen first, it would blow his own cover in the process by using a radiation attack. Spamming it over and over again would make him run out of power too.

This is still without knowing Danica full powers she gained from evolution, by the way. For all we know, she can fly via her Kryq now. That's on top her better reflexes and stuff she hasn't even shown yet. It's a stomp against Michael.

Reactions: Nevart and Gtdead

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
What part of Danica doesn't have to move at all don't you get? How is Michael going to lure Danica into chasing him when she has the advantage of long range attacks and multiple defenses that floats around her? She already learned from her mistake fighting the MC.

Where is Michael going to get poison strong enough to affect Level 3 Danica? You do know superhumans aren't that effected by human level poison right? Even at Level 2, it took a while for Jake to succumb to it. If you say radiation, she likely can resist it via her stats and power purging it. Michael doing that uses up his power as well and gives up his position, causing him to get tagged by her X Mark. He doesn't have a speed advantage over her so he won't be dodging and if he used a smokescreen first, it would blow his own cover in the process by using a radiation attack. Spamming it over and over again would make him run out of power too.

This is still without knowing Danica full powers she gained from evolution, by the way. For all we know, she can fly via her Kryq now. That's on top her better reflexes and stuff she hasn't even shown yet. It's a stomp against Michael.
"Overconfidence is the root cause of failure"

Danica relies too much on her ocular powers leaving herself open to many easy strategies to defeat her(hence why MC defeated her with a simple bait and switch)...

Michael on the other hand had to rely on his human side for the longest time and with that he became a good strategist and knows his body capabilities too well(shown in his battle with Deryl), he could easily use cover tactics and devise a method to distract or even simply blind Danica like throwing rock debree dust at high speed wich would render Danica power useless to defend against since she doesn't have the eye speed to destroy billions of rock particles...

Danica is far from being OP, she's too overconfident.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Whomst the fuck calls it an "0.5 caliber" round?
Did you mean a (.)50 caliber round/ a '50 cal'?

And to get on my impregnation thing again, if these homo's are supposed to be the next evolutionary step for humanity it might be kinda essential for them to be able to procreate. An evolutionary branch that can't tends to be a dead-end.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
"Overconfidence is the root cause of failure"

Danica relies too much on her ocular powers leaving herself open to many easy strategies to defeat her(hence why MC defeated her with a simple bait and switch)...

Michael on the other hand had to rely on his human side for the longest time and with that he became a good strategist and knows his body capabilities too well(shown in his battle with Deryl), he could easily use cover tactics and devise a method to distract or even simply blind Danica like throwing rock debree dust at high speed wich would render Danica power useless to defend against since she doesn't have the eye speed to destroy billions of rock particles...

Danica is far from being OP, she's too overconfident.
You would have a point if any of this actually applied to current Danica. She's been thoroughly humbled by the MC and you can tell from her behavior this update. Just because Michael can't overcome her in a head to head fight doesn't mean I'm saying "she's the strongest in game". It's like some of you purposely ignore what I said about Tiffany being too fast for her.

You're all making up every single excuse and scenario to where Michael has the advantage and everything goes his way instead just admitting that Danica one shots him. It's actually pretty telling when you automatically think that he's in an area that benefits him and his fighting style. Like we're really to the point where you're basically saying Michael will throw dirt in Danica's eyes as if all of her power requires her eyes. You forgot her Kryq don't work via eye sight and that he still wouldn't be able to penetrate them as they act autonomously to defend her.

Now, let's ask you the real questions. What if there's no covers for Michael to hide behind, then what? What about if it's an arena made entirely of metal? What if it's a direct encounter? If Michael is so capable of beating Danica why are you guys trying so hard to build scenarios where she's purposely at a disadvantage? I'm sure you notice how I don't have to set up some elaborate backdrop for them to fight in while you guys are twisting and turning to give Michael the high ground.

Danica isn't "overconfident" it's more like Michael stans think he can overcome every scenario that they create in his favor because he can prep and is good at strategies. When the truth is, Michael loses, badly, because he's a Level 2 fighting a Level 3, with much greater stats and the ability to one shot him with her X Mark. It's shouldn't be that hard for some of you to admit something this simple but for some reason you guys refuse to say it.

Everyone else is fine with Michael losing because they know the context of Level 3 having an advantage on him. They accept it and move on because they know, just like myself, that Michael at Level 3 would stomp Danica. There's no gap, so he wins in a head to head confrontation. So does Alice. See, I don't have a problem saying this but you guys can't accept that Level 2 Michael loses because of established rules within the game and the fact that Dani can oneshot him.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Part where Danica is cocky bitch to arrogant and confident in her powers for just sit and wait
Probably from Deryl, like he already did earlier (and from his chimeras - those spiky ones)

Reactions: RogueEagle

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
You would have a point if any of this actually applied to current Danica. She's been thoroughly humbled by the MC and you can tell from her behavior this update. Just because Michael can't overcome her in a head to head fight doesn't mean I'm saying "she's the strongest in game". It's like some of you purposely ignore what I said about Tiffany being too fast for her.

You're all making up every single excuse and scenario to where Michael has the advantage and everything goes his way instead just admitting that Danica one shots him. It's actually pretty telling when you automatically think that he's in an area that benefits him and his fighting style. Like we're really to the point where you're basically saying Michael will throw dirt in Danica's eyes as if all of her power requires her eyes. You forgot her Kryq don't work via eye sight and that he still wouldn't be able to penetrate them as they act autonomously to defend her.

Now, let's ask you the real questions. What if there's no covers for Michael to hide behind, then what? What about if it's an arena made entirely of metal? What if it's a direct encounter? If Michael is so capable of beating Danica why are you guys trying so hard to build scenarios where she's purposely at a disadvantage? I'm sure you notice how I don't have to set up some elaborate backdrop for them to fight in while you guys are twisting and turning to give Michael the high ground.

Danica isn't "overconfident" it's more like Michael stans think he can overcome every scenario that they create in his favor because he can prep and is good at strategies. When the truth is, Michael loses, badly, because he's a Level 2 fighting a Level 3, with much greater stats and the ability to one shot him with her X Mark. It's shouldn't be that hard for some of you to admit something this simple but for some reason you guys refuse to say it.

Everyone else is fine with Michael losing because they know the context of Level 3 having an advantage on him. They accept it and move on because they know, just like myself, that Michael at Level 3 would stomp Danica. There's no gap, so he wins in a head to head confrontation. So does Alice. See, I don't have a problem saying this but you guys can't accept that Level 2 Michael loses because of established rules within the game and the fact that Dani can oneshot him.
Im not making excuses, im just saying as i see it, MC was a lvl 2 and defeated enemies that were considered power wise lvl 3 so saying that a lvl 2 with good strategy, tactics and that knows its limits can't beat a lvl 3 that in all its scenes at lvl 2 shows a complete lack of self preservation is just foolish, like i said before, im not basing my theory in some hypothetical scenario based on things that are barelly there, my theory is based on all we've seen so far...

Im completely fine with Danica beating Michael into submission, what im not fine is with a hypothetical scenario where Michael turns his brain off and the battle becomes a measurement of lvl when we know that lvl means nothing since the MC at lvl 1 defeated Danica at lvl 2...

So yeah, im not making any excuses, just pointing facts that i've seen while playing the game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Im not making excuses, im just saying as i see it, MC was a lvl 2 and defeated enemies that were considered power wise lvl 3 so saying that a lvl 2 with good strategy, tactics and that knows its limits can't beat a lvl 3 that in all its scenes at lvl 2 shows a complete lack of self preservation is just foolish, like i said before, im not basing my theory in some hypothetical scenario based on things that are barelly there, my theory is based on all we've seen so far...

Im completely fine with Danica beating Michael into submission, what im not fine is with a hypothetical scenario where Michael turns his brain off and the battle becomes a measurement of lvl when we know that lvl means nothing since the MC at lvl 1 defeated Danica at lvl 2...

So yeah, im not making any excuses, just pointing facts that i've seen while playing the game.
You truly believe Danica isn't capable of growing pass her defeat don't you? She quite literally took the MC's advice in this very update and attacked from behind. Something which the MC told her she should do to win more often instead of being cocky.

As for Michael. He isn't "turning his brain off" though. Michael in game isn't stupid enough to fight current Danica in the first place. The problem is you assume everything is going to go in Michael's favor and that the setting benefits his fighting style. You don't even use an example from Michael himself but from the MC. In every major fight that Michael has been in, it all came down to a head to head confrontation.

Mentioning the MC doesn't help your case. Monster Deryl had many caveats, which ended in a draw anyway before they both evolved. The Level 2 MC has never beat a Level 3 person in game. Before you even mention Valravn, his power was draining over time and the MC only outlasted him as he was weakened. That's one single instance and even Michael wouldn't have survived those confrontation.

We also do quite literally know Levels mean something. Level 1 can kill Level 2. That's stated clearly in game by almost everyone. It's a moot point. The stat growth isn't that drastic compared to Level 3. It's why Deryl was able to beat Level 2 MC. Where in the game did you hear and see that a Level 3 can be beaten by Level 1 and 2? Where in game did you hear Level 4 can be beaten by Level 1 and 2? I'm not going to even mention Level 5. The gap between Level 1 and 2 isn't as large as Level 2 to Level 3.

Reactions: Nevart

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
You truly believe Danica isn't capable of growing pass her defeat don't you? She quite literally took the MC's advice in this very update and attacked from behind. Something which the MC told her she should do to win more often instead of being cocky
And before this , she just brag about how awesome she is, how easily she can beat MC now and that sole reason she loose earlier was because MC was a sneaky bitch
Also, enemy she defeat was a dumb monster in tight straight fucking tunnel. No need to have big brain to something like that (MC and Deryl duo beat this monster on more clever way then Danica)
The Level 2 MC has never beat a Level 3 person in game. Before you even mention Valravn, his power was draining over time and the MC only outlasted him as he was weakened
Nope. MC was able to cause him a real damage and that is why he was able to outstand him

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
And before this , she just brag about how awesome she is, how easily she can beat MC now and that sole reason she loose earlier was because MC was a sneaky bitch
Also, enemy she defeat was a dumb monster in tight straight fucking tunnel. No need to have big brain to something like that (MC and Deryl duo beat this monster on more clever way then Danica)

Nope. MC was able to cause him a real damage and that is why he was able to outstand him
So what? Nico bragged about how awesome she was even though MC was the one that located the Asura. You act like banter isn't a thing or allowed at all between characters. The fact that you said the "snake" is dumb but it managed to turn the MC to stone and smash him into pieces ruins your entire argument. If the Gorgon is dumb then what does that say about the MC?

MC's "real" damage is based primarily on play style. He literally can fail to beat Val in the encounter and get saved by Brianna. Don't go pretending like that don't exist while trying to argue alternate scenes with MC and Deryl. :KEK:

Reactions: Nevart and GaRbS
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes