RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
You truly believe Danica isn't capable of growing pass her defeat don't you? She quite literally took the MC's advice in this very update and attacked from behind. Something which the MC told her she should do to win more often instead of being cocky.

As for Michael. He isn't "turning his brain off" though. Michael in game isn't stupid enough to fight current Danica in the first place. The problem is you assume everything is going to go in Michael's favor and that the setting benefits his fighting style. You don't even use an example from Michael himself but from the MC. In every major fight that Michael has been in, it all came down to a head to head confrontation.

Mentioning the MC doesn't help your case. Monster Deryl had many caveats, which ended in a draw anyway before they both evolved. The Level 2 MC has never beat a Level 3 person in game. Before you even mention Valravn, his power was draining over time and the MC only outlasted him as he was weakened. That's one single instance and even Michael wouldn't have survived those confrontation.

We also do quite literally know Levels mean something. Level 1 can kill Level 2. That's stated clearly in game by almost everyone. It's a moot point. The stat growth isn't that drastic compared to Level 3. It's why Deryl was able to beat Level 2 MC. Where in the game did you hear and see that a Level 3 can be beaten by Level 1 and 2? Where in game did you hear Level 4 can be beaten by Level 1 and 2? I'm not going to even mention Level 5. The gap between Level 1 and 2 isn't as large as Level 2 to Level 3.
Now you're just making stuff up and putting words in my mouth, i never said a level 1 can beat a lvl 4, i said as a fact that a lvl 1 beated a lvl 2 and Deryl vs Michael was not a head to head confrontation but ok, by the way im not assuming said person can't grow, im just saying that a battle between Danica and Michael can go 50/50, there is no way of saying "lvl 3 danica will 100% defeat lvl 2 Michael" since i believe Michael doesn't even see Danica as a threat let alone give her any importance to want to fight her, at least he doesn't show it in the current game...

Reality is i don't assume anything, the only one assuming scenarios is the person that started this pointless topic, the only thing im sure is that Danica and Michael don't care about each other that much to even hint at a confrontation let alone a fight...

I base my theories on actions performed up to a point and not on "she might that...", "he could this...", no disrespect but i close my argument here since chances are this will go nowhere except to a cup of Chamomile tea to calm everyones brain sockets...

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Now you're just making stuff up and putting words in my mouth, i never said a level 1 can beat a lvl 4, i said as a fact that a lvl 1 beated a lvl 2 and Deryl vs Michael was not a head to head confrontation but ok, by the way im not assuming said person can't grow, im just saying that a battle between Danica and Michael can go 50/50, there is no way of saying "lvl 3 danica will 100% defeat lvl 2 Michael" since i believe Michael doesn't even see Danica as a threat let alone give her any importance to want to fight her, at least he doesn't show it in the current game...

Reality is i don't assume anything, the only one assuming scenarios is the person that started this pointless topic, the only thing im sure is that Danica and Michael don't care about each other that much to even hint at a confrontation let alone a fight...

I base my theories on actions performed up to a point and not on "she might that...", "he could this...", no disrespect but i close my argument here since chances are this will go nowhere except to a cup of Chamomile tea to calm everyones brain sockets...
Fuck you...
I'm drinking it out of Hangover :(.
Also i love tea :)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

I didn't put words in you mouth though. You said Levels don't matter by using Level 1 and 2 as example. So I pointed out that they indeed do matter. By giving you multiple reasons based off of facts not theories or opinions. The game supports Level 3 being superior to Level 2, not the opposite.

Deryl fight against Michael isn't a major encounter. They fought in a simulation. Michael fight against Oscar ended in a direct fight. Michael's fight against Leigong ended in a direct fight. Michael's fight against the Chimera Deryl ended in a direct fight. How is any of what I said based off of feelings and theories?

I'm also fine with dropping because I don't see any reason to drag this on. It's clear that Level 3 Danica beats current Michael. It's fine that you think it's 50/50 even though the game tells you Level 3 > 2 but at least you're capable of admitting he still can lose. Now on to the next....

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
So what? Nico bragged about how awesome she was even though MC was the one that located the Asura. You act like banter isn't a thing or allowed at all between characters. The fact that you said the "snake" is dumb but it managed to turn the MC to stone and smash him into pieces ruins your entire argument. If the Gorgon is dumb then what does that say about the MC?
Nico brag about how awesome she is and that almost kill her in fight against Ella. This where arrogance can bring you
The fact that you said the "snake" is dumb but it managed to turn the MC to stone and smash him into pieces ruins your entire argument.
Monster use its ability. What so strange for you here? It's kinda normal
MC's "real" damage is based primarily on play style. He literally can fail to beat Val in the encounter and get saved by Brianna
Even in this scenario Valvaran is heavily wounded at this point of time by MC so even Briana (normal human with pathetic gun) was able to make a difference here. It is not like MC was a punchbag while Valvaran did not get even a scratch

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nico brag about how awesome she is and that almost kill her in fight against Ella. This where arrogance can bring you
Completely wrong context dude but I'm not surprised.
Monster use its ability. What so strange for you here? It's kinda normal
Ah, so now you want to be oblivious? You talked real big about the monster being dumb but somehow the MC could stop it from blasting him into pieces and nearly killing him.
Even in this scenario Valvaran is heavily wounded at this point of time by MC so even Briana (normal human with pathetic gun) was able to make a difference here. It is not like MC was a punchbag while Valvaran did not get even a scratch
MC was literally about to die but do pop off.

This conversation has run it's course. You're free to believe your own truth. I don't even know why I let this drag out for this long.

Reactions: Dipasimaan

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Ah, so now you want to be oblivious? You talked real big about the monster being dumb but somehow the MC could stop it from blasting him into pieces and nearly killing him.

This conversation has run it's course. You're free to believe your own truth. I don't even know why I let this drag out for this long.
The asshole cravings ? :p

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The asshole cravings ? :p
Bruh, I'm not even being an ass here lol. This shit really did drag on longer than it should have for something that's stated and established in game. I'm just done with the conversation. They're free to believe their own truth. :KEK:

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Nope. This is about over confidence. Nico was sure that she would able to take Ella out with oneshot
Same thing with Danica
Well, he also get several times under Deryl chimera blast and get wounded very badly. Things like this happen in battle. It is not one-side safari, you know?
Just like Valvaran, when from your point of view he should be perfectly fine because his lvl is higher
My truth is that lvl3 give you a huge advantage, but it is not automatic win. Thats all. You deny it and stand on point "Lvl 3 win with cumblast just because it lvl 3"

• Angry
Reactions: Robotai

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nope. This is about over confidence. Nico was sure that she would able to take Ella out with oneshot
Same thing with Danica

Well, he also get several times under Deryl chimera blast and get wounded very badly. Things like this happen in battle. It is not one-side safari, you know?

Just like Valvaran, when from your point of view he should be perfectly fine because his lvl is higher

My truth is that lvl3 give you a huge advantage, but it is not automatic win. Thats all. You deny it and stand on point "Lvl 3 win with cumblast just because it lvl 3"
Cool, now run along.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
It is what it is. I'm already behind on several games as is, I'm not about to waste anymore of my time on this same subject. :KEK:
Don't even remind me, got 35+ tabs of games to download, thats how behind i am but my lazy ass can't muster the strength to do so...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can MC choose or start as Female and this whay female well male version of herself. Like the Male MC do whe he want go into groly hole and suck some cock, and by female he could go into male resthoorm and have some fun. She cold have same scar ove her eyes and at least meet Ella and gain powers like or diferent from male who knoe jutst dreaming.

Can MC dice to say female forever or become futanari and using male apperance hes disuis while female or fut would be the main form?

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Can MC choose or start as Female and this whay female well male version of herself. Like the Male MC do whe he want go into groly hole and suck some cock, and by female he could go into male resthoorm and have some fun. She cold have same scar ove her eyes and at least meet Ella and gain powers like or diferent from male who knoe jutst dreaming.

Can MC dice to say female forever or become futanari and using male apperance hes disuis while female or fut would be the main form?
Well, MC have male origin (with all his friends know him as male), so he use his female form only for joke or infiltration
But if i remember correctly, he consider a possibility to live in his female form for the rest of his life (as mean to live in hiding when Government public his Hero identity and try to arrest MC)

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Guys if you want to make a good case about Michael and Alice taking down Danica, you have to at least provide the exact circumstances and explain how her opponent will corner her, how their powers will counter Danica's defenses (at least the ones she has shown, like the Kryq Shield) or how they will survive her attacks. That's the reason I said that Tiffany has a chance, because she can turn into light and light is massless so it stands to reason that she can completely avoid the "X marks the spot" attack, especially since it has a telegraph. Unless you can find interactions like that for other superhumans, claiming that she is overconfident, or that her enemies are more cunning, or whatever, isn't going to cut it.

You have to describe exactly how she will be trapped. For all her overconfidence, in MC vs Danica, even if she considered MC a weaker opponent, she kept her distance, killed her allies just on the suspicion that they could be a shapeshifted MC and even managed to react against the punch when MC turned into Oscar. You should never assume that Danica lacks for reaction time or that she is stupid.

There is no "smoke bomb" tactic without also having a way to force her to remain in the smock cloud. Unless you can explain how she will be forced to do that, then all she has to do is to backtrack a bit and she will do it safely because with the smoke, neither Alice nor Michael can target their ranged powers effectively.

That's the equivalent of saying "Oh Danica is easy, according to her fight with MC, her attacks aren't that effective against harder objects like wood and concrete, so if we put them inside a steel chamber and gas her, she shouldn't be able to do much". The effect may be plausible but that scenario isn't going to happen unless someone can mind control her or something.

If the point is to prove that Alice and Michael have a non-zero chance of winning, that's already true. You don't have to prove it. It doesn't matter what your powers are, as long as someone isn't completely invincible, there is always a chance for a miscalculation. Especially if we start using non-confirmed assumptions as facts, or external devices that may or may not work. For example even a Human against Malik has a non-zero chance if there is some object that supresses powers. Even that idiot Jared probably has a non-zero chance against MC if a scientist has created a bolt that is super effective against him.

I had way too many similar discussions in DnD forums, especially about the good old Fighter vs Wizard match up. The main argument was always that if the Fighter wins initiative, he will probably win. Someone would think that this means the matchup is 50-50 but it's not, because the chances an optimized fighter will win initiative against an optimized wizard are about 8%. Only the biased are persuaded with such generalities. A level 3, and one who already had her powers for years, is significantly stronger than Alice and Michael who are level 2 and had theirs for barely a few months. You will have to prove that they have something under their sleeve that is really capable of evening the odds, like surviving her powers without having to rely on special circumstances like a smoke bomb or Danica being asleep or something. It has to be straight forward.

Some examples that would give a significant advantage to the level 2, enough to even some odds, but are not confirmed to work that way.
1) Alice may be able to use her gravity powers to create a shield of debris, or even compressed air, that Danica has to destroy first before attacking her body directly. Danica isn't that good at destroying hard objects like wood and concrete with her Kryqs and depending on their thickness they are a good defense against "X marks the spot".
2) Tiffany may be able to get so bright that it's impossible for Danica to keep her gaze long enough to wound her mortally.
3) Michael may be able to use that red energy flare to completely obscure himself from her vision and he may be able to absorb the energy from Kryqs.

If something like that is true, then the level 2 has a fighting chance, but still has to overcome the massive power difference. Forget about flashbangs, ambushes and the like. Sure if Michael ambushes Danica, he has a better chance. What about if Danica ambushes Michael? What then? Prove that they at least have a fighting chance in a fair fight and then we can talk about the terrain.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.96 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 663 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Only the biased are persuaded with such generalities. A level 3, and one who already had her powers for years, is significantly stronger than Alice and Michael who are level 2 and had theirs for barely a few months. You will have to prove that they have something under their sleeve that is really capable of evening the odds, like surviving her powers without having to rely on special circumstances like a smoke bomb or Danica being asleep or something. It has to be straight forward.
Not exactly. We should consider who are this characters are - Alice, Deryl, Michael are characters who combine their super powers with huge military experience and tactics (in Deryl case - his mind) to even the odds against by far suppirior enemies (i mean each of fight they go threw - odd's were not on their side. Still they manage to win or at least give good resistance to the enemy)
Question is - could they perform something like this here, consider they have information about Danica (at least about her lvl 2 abilities) and have their arsenal of trick (because it is a way how they always fight)
What about if Danica ambushes Michael?
Dont think it possible. She did not have enough experience for this and Michail have top instincts (he consider to be way above MC in this aspect)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well, MC have male origin (with all his friends know him as male), so he use his female form only for joke or infiltration
But if i remember correctly, he consider a possibility to live in his female form for the rest of his life (as mean to live in hiding when Government public his Hero identity and try to arrest MC)
I like FMC more then his male original form. I hope to see if the dev of the game decid do another timeline with MC as female from the begining with female mc originis. different timeline. Select MC starter gender and it don MC is female form the begining even main charcter become female. it could be cool. But I alweys love Female MC more then Male one. I don't feel nothing about him, he just boring. Alt least female MC can grow a huge dick and fuck others senesless.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes